Author Topic: Post your fit  (Read 148652 times)

fs_filip

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 2
Re: Post your fit
« Reply #930 on: October 13, 2021, 03:17:59 AM »

newguy

« Reply #931 on: October 13, 2021, 06:52:09 AM »
Turns out you can layer pants
My feet are still cold though

newguy

« Reply #932 on: October 13, 2021, 06:53:30 AM »

Sick. those guitars look nice, same for the hangers on the wall too

Prinzy

• Rep: 178
« Reply #933 on: October 13, 2021, 07:27:14 AM »

I’ve been thinking about getting a pair of black overalls and this fit pic sealed the deal, this is snazzy as fuck.

Question tho, where you at that it’s already cold enough in early October to warrant so many layers???

spongebob is lit and if i see any spongebob slander i'm pulling up to your house and beating your ass

newguy

« Reply #934 on: October 13, 2021, 07:45:35 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I’ve been thinking about getting a pair of black overalls and this fit pic sealed the deal, this is snazzy as fuck.

Question tho, where you at that it’s already cold enough in early October to warrant so many layers???

Britannia France, it’s actually really sunny but cold and dry from October to like May, there’s also a fuckton of rain and snow. It’s like 10 degrees here run  :D

by the way my dungarees are from gap, I think they’re from the late 90’s though so might be hard to get those, dickies has black model afaik, carhartt ones are nice too, mine are corduroy though idk if you can find a pair made with that material though…

vhsfisheye

« Reply #935 on: October 13, 2021, 08:18:51 AM »

Nike SB Orange Label Blazers
Polar ‘93s Light Blue
Hockey Gwendoline Tee
Black Beanie from Walmart

Prinzy

• Rep: 178
« Reply #936 on: October 13, 2021, 09:06:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Britannia France, it’s actually really sunny but cold and dry from October to like May, there’s also a fuckton of rain and snow. It’s like 10 degrees here run  :D

by the way my dungarees are from gap, I think they’re from the late 90’s though so might be hard to get those, dickies has black model afaik, carhartt ones are nice too, mine are corduroy though idk if you can find a pair made with that material though…

god damn, the fact that they're corduroy makes me even more jealous, thats a stellar find!

Nike SB Orange Label Blazers
Polar ‘93s Light Blue
Hockey Gwendoline Tee
Black Beanie from Walmart

pale pink tee with light denim is always a killer color combo, fits in these past handful of pages have really been killin it

spongebob is lit and if i see any spongebob slander i'm pulling up to your house and beating your ass

Freelancevagrant

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1556
« Reply #937 on: October 13, 2021, 10:56:51 AM »

Bringing the El Paso work fit
Camo bandana
Ray bans
Dickies work shirt
Dickies shorts
Rebook socks
Red wing boots
Pall Mall Black Menthol
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

Velcro Wallet

• Rep: 211
« Reply #938 on: October 13, 2021, 11:26:02 AM »
Going for a run. Quick cig before I go  :( :D

I don’t know how people smoke menthols. No diss though!! It’s big in the states right?? I remember the bad years and having to pick up half finished cigarette butts off the ground and every once in while I’d get a menthol and bin it quick ha

Edit - nice job on the NB’s up there!!!

« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 02:04:54 PM by Velcro Wallet »

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1444
« Reply #939 on: October 13, 2021, 12:19:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I have a pair of the black dickies overalls and they're quite nice

newguy

« Reply #940 on: October 13, 2021, 10:05:06 PM »
Killer fits guys, love it

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1027
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #941 on: October 14, 2021, 04:09:03 AM »

Camo bandana
Ray bans
Dickies work shirt
Dickies shorts
Rebook socks
Red wing boots
Pall Mall Black Menthol

Yes

chris.

• Rep: 184
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #942 on: October 14, 2021, 04:20:36 AM »
Damn @TracersOnlyfans shirt is straight up a Quasi graphic. Those 1010s are sick.

Haven’t been feeling any of my gear lately, some good inspo in here lately!

Fhk

« Reply #943 on: October 14, 2021, 04:42:53 AM »

Camo bandana
Ray bans
Dickies work shirt
Dickies shorts
Rebook socks
Red wing boots
Pall Mall Black Menthol
Hell yeah. Is that your rig @Freelancevagrant

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #944 on: October 14, 2021, 05:52:00 AM »
@Seventyfuhkinseven yeah it’s one of em, it’s a Penske truck that broke down at the job site and it’s been there for like a month, I’ll post a picture of the two new ones we got after I finish my breakfast.

Appreciate the love y’all

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #945 on: October 14, 2021, 06:28:01 AM »
Prior to my office job, I wore that same outfit almost to a T. Only difference was I wore Dickies boots and smoke American Spirits. Oh, and I do blue bandanas because Suicidal. Much prefer physical labor over office

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 429
« Reply #946 on: October 14, 2021, 06:42:26 AM »

Hotline 5 panel (Terry Barentsen cycling channel)
San Francisco tourist sweater (purchased across from In-n-Out at Fisherman's Wharf area)
Carhartt relaxed fit work pant
Nike x Sacai blazer
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #947 on: October 14, 2021, 08:07:45 AM »
Prior to my office job, I wore that same outfit almost to a T. Only difference was I wore Dickies boots and smoke American Spirits. Oh, and I do blue bandanas because Suicidal. Much prefer physical labor over office

It’s funny man, after I got out of the marine corps I started working at a tech start up/freight brokerage doing inside sales and was absolutely fucking miserable. After like 4 years of making decent money I quit (for a multitude of reasons) and got my cdl and I’ve never been happier with work.

It’s truly the best work outfit though dude, I’ll change it up and wear a legit like hi-vis mechanic shirt or something but the shit is so comfortable. Mad props for the cyco bandana! I either rock camo or black

toe_knee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 202
  • Get bent
« Reply #948 on: October 14, 2021, 08:40:10 AM »

Lotsa good ones in here lately

Polar hat, static blue carharrt picket tee, light blue phillys, and doraemon dunks
You want some queso?”
Dan Drehobl to me at make a wish, while handing me a hotdog

Fhk

« Reply #949 on: October 14, 2021, 08:46:49 AM »
@Seventyfuhkinseven yeah it’s one of em, it’s a Penske truck that broke down at the job site and it’s been there for like a month, I’ll post a picture of the two new ones we got after I finish my breakfast.

Appreciate the love y’all

Here's a couple of my old trucks. I miss those days(kinda)
Sorry for the highjack I thought this was "Post your rig"  :)

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #950 on: October 14, 2021, 09:18:57 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

It’s funny man, after I got out of the marine corps I started working at a tech start up/freight brokerage doing inside sales and was absolutely fucking miserable. After like 4 years of making decent money I quit (for a multitude of reasons) and got my cdl and I’ve never been happier with work.

It’s truly the best work outfit though dude, I’ll change it up and wear a legit like hi-vis mechanic shirt or something but the shit is so comfortable. Mad props for the cyco bandana! I either rock camo or black

I went from stacking containers (yes the big forklifts) to inventory control (I liked this too and still got to use forklifts), back to (different) warehouse, then to office. I'm only 3.5 years in... I said "yes" for the money, but its not for me. It was one of those "its the next logical step and will look good on my resume" moments. If I ever find something that pays near the same, I'm out. I keep my hi-vis (detachable sleeve!) jacket in my office because it is awesome. I still have my Carhartt jacket because it is also awesome, although its been relegated to "my shoveling snow jacket". Dickies work gear is now my "painting the room" gear. I have pondered the CDL myself. I've got a few friends that drive for Dayton and R&L and are happy and make good money. I worked in manual labor from 1991-2017 and its 1000% better than "I can get this out for you today sir. I'll have my shipping guy get on it right now!".
I had the Dickies shorts in every color although I am partial to the grey! Same with the 874s. Pretty sure I stole the grey idea from a pic of Julien Stranger

Velcro Wallet

« Reply #951 on: October 14, 2021, 12:49:30 PM »
What movie is Pam getting you knowed in your sig?!?

The Office saved my life at one point.

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #952 on: October 14, 2021, 01:20:47 PM »
@ok boomer i know how you feel dude, I’ve been in talks with management about a promotion but I don’t want to become sary and I don’t want the authority or title of management, I just want to be able to help out everyone I work with but also be able to still get in a truck and get back out on route if needed. I’m hella jealous you’re forklift certified, that shit is such a flex hahaha. I’m
The same way with my dickies though, I’ve had them in pretty much every color they come in, but to this day my favorites are brown and black. Also because of julien stranger hahaha

@Seventyfuhkinseven hot damn those are nice is that a Pete up top and kw on bottom or are they both kw?

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #953 on: October 14, 2021, 01:48:06 PM »
I always knew @ok boomer was Forklift Certified. Such a legend!   8)

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1444
« Reply #954 on: October 14, 2021, 02:13:59 PM »
Posting just to flex the fact that I'm forklift certified  8)

Fhk

« Reply #955 on: October 14, 2021, 02:18:30 PM »
@ok boomer i know how you feel dude, I’ve been in talks with management about a promotion but I don’t want to become sary and I don’t want the authority or title of management, I just want to be able to help out everyone I work with but also be able to still get in a truck and get back out on route if needed. I’m hella jealous you’re forklift certified, that shit is such a flex hahaha. I’m
The same way with my dickies though, I’ve had them in pretty much every color they come in, but to this day my favorites are brown and black. Also because of julien stranger hahaha

@Seventyfuhkinseven hot damn those are nice is that a Pete up top and kw on bottom or are they both kw?
Thanks! Both Kdubs my man

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #956 on: October 14, 2021, 02:25:02 PM »
Was just about to tag Dale about the forklift flex

Shouts to all my forklift super soldiers out there.

@Seventyfuhkinseven man I love kens; I drove a 2019 kdub ready mix truck for a while and that shit was a Cadillac man.

Velcro Wallet

« Reply #957 on: October 14, 2021, 02:48:53 PM »
I got my forklift ticket kinda… it’s one of those ones you drive around warehouses that go about 30 feet in the air. They sway when you’re up there. Not a fan.

Truck driving is such a blokes job. Full man shit. You could kick Wecks ass G

newguy

« Reply #958 on: October 14, 2021, 04:37:14 PM »

Lotsa good ones in here lately

Polar hat, static blue carharrt picket tee, light blue phillys, and doraemon dunks

Those dunks have been a massive grail for so long, patiently  waiting for travis Scott to fall out of relevance and dunks to die again so I can own them for cheap. Are those butter jeans? Looks sick

Props to people working construction, love working summer jobs building ugly houses for retirees and shooting the shit with grumpy dudes around a smoke.

Velcro Wallet

« Reply #959 on: October 14, 2021, 04:56:18 PM »
Those dunks are an amazing colour way. The whole fit is perfect.

Stan Smiths are top 5 for me. Easy.
These Modus pants are great also.