Author Topic: European sale gear thread  (Read 21828 times)

PuffinMuffin

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1433
Re: European sale gear thread
« Reply #270 on: October 26, 2023, 09:29:48 PM »
https://mob-shop.de/sale-skateboards/

A bunch of stuff from Mob/Polster is on sale. 17€ titanium trucks, 30€ decks (HLC?), 12€ Film trucks, etc. Those Ti Polster trucks are my favorite:

https://mob-shop.de/?s=titan&post_type=product
i’m 80% skateboarder 20% atlantic puffin enthusiast

scab

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 200
« Reply #271 on: October 27, 2023, 12:46:41 AM »
https://mob-shop.de/sale-skateboards/

A bunch of stuff from Mob/Polster is on sale. 17€ titanium trucks, 30€ decks (HLC?), 12€ Film trucks, etc. Those Ti Polster trucks are my favorite:

https://mob-shop.de/?s=titan&post_type=product

Thanks for posting! I had been eyeing those titaniums for a while and naturally pulled the trigger now. 35€ for a set is nuts.

devils acrobat

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 144
« Reply #272 on: October 27, 2023, 08:02:01 AM »
Do you guys know how they compare to thunder team hollows in terms of wheelbase and turn?

scab

« Reply #273 on: October 27, 2023, 08:04:47 AM »
Do you guys know how they compare to thunder team hollows in terms of wheelbase and turn?

From what I've heard Polsters are pretty much a Thunder clone, but I'll report back once I get my set.

goodatmeth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 624
« Reply #274 on: October 27, 2023, 09:04:28 AM »
Similar turn, very slightly longer wheelbase. Like +3.3" instead of 3.25"(forged thunder). I don't think I could notice a difference, other than the much harder grind

PuffinMuffin

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1433
« Reply #275 on: October 27, 2023, 11:42:56 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Similar turn, very slightly longer wheelbase. Like +3.3" instead of 3.25"(forged thunder). I don't think I could notice a difference, other than the much harder grind

They feel like a slightly more turn-y Venture High to me. Did you have the stage 6's? I think they changed the geometry for stage 7, although I'm not sure.

The top washers kept becoming concave. If you have the same problem send me a DM with your address and I'll ship you some titanium washers that don't bend, for free.

i’m 80% skateboarder 20% atlantic puffin enthusiast

devils acrobat

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 144
« Reply #276 on: October 28, 2023, 02:31:21 AM »
Thanks everyone for chiming in. I am riding 14WB so a little longer is fine. Thanks for the link in the first place PuffinMuffin

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -767
« Reply #277 on: November 14, 2023, 03:20:34 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Much lighter than the Venture hollow no?
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #278 on: November 14, 2023, 03:21:10 AM »
Anyone know anywhere thats gonna be doing any sales for Black friday?

scab

« Reply #279 on: November 14, 2023, 03:31:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Much lighter than the Venture hollow no?

5.8 V-Hollows come in at 340g, the titan 5.8 Polsters weigh 306g. So they're 10% lighter.

I ended up giving mine to the homie who switched to monster truck wheels for exactly that reason. Didn't skate them much before but I'd say they felt like Thunder and Venture had a baby.

Síota

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 820
« Reply #280 on: November 14, 2023, 09:59:46 AM »
Anyone know anywhere thats gonna be doing any sales for Black friday?
If I see anything I will post here. I imagine there will be a few places doing them.

flocke

• Rep: 14
« Reply #281 on: November 16, 2023, 07:51:59 AM »
just received my mystery 3 board box from primitiveskate.com . 20€ for shipping but didnt have to pay duty or tax for importing to austria. Lightning fast shipping, ordered on tuesday and received today.

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #282 on: November 16, 2023, 08:11:58 AM »
just received my mystery 3 board box from primitiveskate.com . 20€ for shipping but didnt have to pay duty or tax for importing to austria. Lightning fast shipping, ordered on tuesday and received today.
Wanted to do the same but I was afraid to get some crazy customs money here in the Czech Republic.
Which boards you get?
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #283 on: November 16, 2023, 08:46:30 AM »

Wait ? Only 20e shipping to EU?

flocke

« Reply #284 on: November 16, 2023, 11:47:06 AM »
yea its crazy, i ordered the 2nd time at primitiveskate.com. First time a year ago and never had to pay customs. Dont know why.

This time i got the black one with the P logo then the Tiago Lemos "eclipse" deck and the "long play" deck. On the package it says it got send from global-e.com. On there website they say they have smart cross border solution so thats maybe why  :D

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #285 on: November 16, 2023, 01:47:25 PM »
yea its crazy, i ordered the 2nd time at primitiveskate.com. First time a year ago and never had to pay customs. Dont know why.

This time i got the black one with the P logo then the Tiago Lemos "eclipse" deck and the "long play" deck. On the package it says it got send from global-e.com. On there website they say they have smart cross border solution so thats maybe why  :D

No way. I wonder if Spain is the same.

You are really tempting me

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 499
« Reply #286 on: November 17, 2023, 12:09:21 AM »
damn that's tempting. fuck it, i'll try it as well.
thanks for the heads-up brother.

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #287 on: November 17, 2023, 12:32:26 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
damn that's tempting. fuck it, i'll try it as well.
thanks for the heads-up brother.
Keep us posted.
Btw I remember that blue tomato had Primitive boards for €40 and free shipping so it would be pretty much the same.
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

Síota

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 820
« Reply #288 on: November 19, 2023, 06:47:45 AM »
I left shit in my cart on the primitive site and they sent me 15% off code if anyone wants it:
PS7VG3DW76
Saw Titus , Hawaii surf etc all have black Friday sales

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #289 on: November 19, 2023, 11:10:30 PM »
i took the bait and ordered the primitive 3 decks mystery bundle too. 135 with shipping in total (for now). let's see.
also, after checkout they surveyed which company they should do a collab with next. i opted for Makita.

JugeL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #290 on: November 19, 2023, 11:50:27 PM »
i took the bait and ordered the primitive 3 decks mystery bundle too. 135 with shipping in total (for now). let's see.
also, after checkout they surveyed which company they should do a collab with next. i opted for Makita.
Instant buy if they actually did this

hot_key_93

• Rep: 12
« Reply #291 on: November 20, 2023, 06:14:00 AM »
titus.de have stuff on sale, it also gets discounted by their black friday coupon (BlackWeek25).

I just got some Bones stfs for 20, and a pair of Ventures for 45.

goodatmeth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 624
« Reply #292 on: November 20, 2023, 02:17:35 PM »
If you had a titus account before they just recently completely fucked up their website, you need to reactivate your account (Check your emails) and get 20% on EVERYTHING with the code WELCOME20

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
« Reply #293 on: November 23, 2023, 12:34:44 AM »
Cube in Slovakia has 30% on everything with code BFR30
Expand Quote
[close]

As Fuck.

flocke

« Reply #294 on: November 23, 2023, 05:24:02 AM »
www.freedomskateshop.at has 20-50% on everything!!

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #295 on: November 23, 2023, 06:16:12 AM »
alright homies - time for an update.
pulled the trigger on the pre black friday sale primitive mystery 3 deck pack. i placed the order on sunday evening. package already arrived on wednesday noon. so, shipping from the us to my country was super fast. dhl had some mentions of customs/taxes but i did not receive any notice or something about it and also the package was originally sealed, so i doubt that customs had a look in it to determine the net worth of the goods upon which customs are calculated here.

this is what i received:

pretty hyped on the selection. i already had the exact desarmo board like a year ago and really loved the deck because it skated so good. strange thing, i only received one sheet of grip, despite ordering three decks. but whatever. could not care less. so all in all it was 45 eur per deck shipped, which is a super nice price. 10/10 experience. would order again (if everything would play out the same way as it did). plus the thrill of blind buy was cool and a nice surprise/suspense before opening the box.
bonus: old ass lakai manchester MO knows which serve as my working shoes for home renovations.

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
« Reply #296 on: November 23, 2023, 06:22:49 AM »
pulled the trigger on the pre black friday sale primitive mystery 3 deck pack. i placed the order on sunday evening. package already arrived on wednesday noon. so, shipping from the us to my country was super fast. dhl had some mentions of customs/taxes but i did not receive any notice or something about it and also the package was originally sealed, so i doubt that customs had a look in it to determine the net worth of the goods upon which customs are calculated here.

this is what i received:

pretty hyped on the selection. i already had the exact desarmo board like a year ago and really loved the deck because it skated so good. strange thing, i only received one sheet of grip, despite ordering three decks. but whatever. could not care less. so all in all it was 45 eur per deck shipped, which is a super nice price. 10/10 experience. would order again (if everything would play out the same way as it did). plus the thrill of blind buy was cool and a nice surprise/suspense before opening the box.
bonus: old ass lakai manchester MO knows which serve as my working shoes for home renovations.
This is valuable information, thank you.
Ps: Just checked and they have 9.125 too, as far I know 9.125 are only Franky egg shape right?
« Last Edit: November 23, 2023, 06:35:06 AM by moonordie »
Expand Quote
[close]

As Fuck.

alraunen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
    • www.davidcampillo.net avatar image
« Reply #297 on: November 23, 2023, 06:56:25 AM »
Expand Quote

this is what i received:

[close]
This is valuable information, thank you.
Ps: Just checked and they have 9.125 too, as far I know 9.125 are only Franky egg shape right?

Franky egg it's like an 8.6 popsicle, the one I had was probably one of the worst decks I ever skated. Mine was made in China.

Jogging José

• Rep: 20
« Reply #298 on: November 23, 2023, 09:01:54 AM »

Great deals but unfortunately no EU shipping option, only Slovakia.

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
« Reply #299 on: November 23, 2023, 09:17:18 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Great deals but unfortunately no EU shipping option, only Slovakia.
Really? Once I bought there but I'm in Czech Republic so maybe they won't ship further :/
Expand Quote
[close]

As Fuck.