Author Topic: Curb spots Long Beach, CA  (Read 1588 times)

donkey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -15
  • donk
    • media cabinet
Re: Curb spots Long Beach, CA
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2021, 08:31:44 AM »
damn i really want to move out to long beach. i visited last summer and stayed with some homies like 5 mins away from cherry. i love the area and the amount of nice curbs that are in the vicinity really solidify how much i want to move there.

ilovegay

• Rep: 11
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2021, 11:52:19 AM »
Just skated some really fun curbs in the marina parking lot between the crab pot and schooner or later. Curbs for days and there is a slappy curb gap to double sided curb transfer option.

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2021, 06:29:16 PM »
Just skated some really fun curbs in the marina parking lot between the crab pot and schooner or later. Curbs for days and there is a slappy curb gap to double sided curb transfer option.

I think I skated those exact curbs in 2012. If Iím recalling correctly that spot is fucking great
Fuck yeah, pants! I'm a big fan of those. Have a few pairs myself.

Huell Howser

• Rep: 61
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2021, 01:36:37 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I think I skated those exact curbs in 2012. If Iím recalling correctly that spot is fucking great

I skated these curbs twice recently. That slappy curb gap to double sided is scary to hit haha. That is a fun spot tho, low traffic.

I also hit that U-shaped curb at dollar tree in signal hill recently. that thing was much harder to get around than it looks

anyone ever hit the little DIY behind trader joes? I am wondering who maintains that. skate it every now and again and I haven't really ever seen skaters there. they recently put in a gnarly bank to bank with a long rail going across

TastyBurrito

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 163
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2021, 03:12:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I skated these curbs twice recently. That slappy curb gap to double sided is scary to hit haha. That is a fun spot tho, low traffic.

I also hit that U-shaped curb at dollar tree in signal hill recently. that thing was much harder to get around than it looks

anyone ever hit the little DIY behind trader joes? I am wondering who maintains that. skate it every now and again and I haven't really ever seen skaters there. they recently put in a gnarly bank to bank with a long rail going across

Which Trade Joes? Marina? Or on Bellflower?

I've seen vids of Ace Pelka riding the DIY, so I assume him and Rhino built that spot.

Or were your talking the curbs near the TJ's on Bellflower in the parking lot where Sears used to be. I saw some skaters patch cracks in the curbs and throw some Salba Sauce on it, so those things are SLICK.

Huell Howser

« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2021, 04:04:38 PM »
the trader joe's in the marina. Ahh that makes sense

I haven't skated the curbs in that bellflower lot but I have definitely seen them at some point

ilovegay

• Rep: 11
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2021, 06:31:20 AM »
Iíve skated that diy behind TJís in the Marina. That thing is sketchy, but kind of fun.

Does anyone know of any street tranny spots around Long Beach?

Huell Howser

« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2021, 08:37:36 AM »
@ilovegay Off the top of my head all I got is a bank to curb spot in Signal Hill that's pretty popular. PM me if you want the addy

TastyBurrito

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 163
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2021, 10:02:52 AM »
@ilovegay Off the top of my head all I got is a bank to curb spot in Signal Hill that's pretty popular. PM me if you want the addy

Also the one along the beach path. Just bring a shovel. That thing constantly needs to be cleaned out.