Author Topic: Al Davis on scumbag?  (Read 62544 times)

conqueso

Re: Al Davis on scumbag?
« Reply #300 on: March 30, 2021, 06:28:00 PM »
the rise and fall of biebel could be its own docu-series

boi-cuzudo

« Reply #301 on: March 30, 2021, 06:42:21 PM »
I bet Al Dabis has bad breath, I will remember to skip his part every time

BALARGUE

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 649
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
« Reply #302 on: April 01, 2021, 02:31:09 AM »

imagine a world where Karl Watson is a scumbag.
I remember the other I talked to a fellow and we mentioned something like "Karl is the least hate-able person on earth, period", or something like that.

well Kenny Anderson was CONS-idered to be the perfect man
« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 03:13:16 AM by BALARGUE »

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 407
« Reply #303 on: April 01, 2021, 03:17:03 AM »
Expand Quote
did any pro skaters in the James Kelch era not do statutory rape
[close]

It's more than likely that they did.

Aren't there stories from girls giving blowjobs to the whole EMB crew in one afternoon?
I read/heard those stories and always thought it was disgusting.

I definitely heard ALF speak about this and it's always in the back of my mind since then ... never looked at him the same.

Are there really girls out there that are "hoeing" so hard they'd voluntarily do that? Straight up disrespectful towards her, voluntarily or not ...

A dude with the right mindset would say: "Get up, and go home, this ain't right'

As if a girl would be like: "Well my chores are done, my shedule is free this afternoon ... let's go suck some dicks in a van!" ...

Hard to imagine.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 681
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #304 on: April 01, 2021, 03:51:20 AM »
if I remember correctly back when there were 6-7 skate magazines to read while taking a shit, every emb guy had a very similar sketchy story in their interviews.

But I believe Carroll went the most in depth, regarding a local girl at EMB that would get trizzed, let the younger ones hit/ give blowjobs (remember that most of these dudes were between 11-17 years old when emb was what it was.).
I don’t remember but I think “Thunder [something, maybe Betty]” was her nickname and Carroll’s story involved her when he was 14/15 but I don’t remember the girls age. The reason Craig’s so quiet is bc they were literally all on some sketchy shit, and they know someone out there has plenty of dirt on em.

And just to clarify: if any of this is yonnie/ Alan Davis shit is remotely true which I don’t doubt, hopefully they get Daryl Angel’d the fuck out of the industry. But the odds of that happening are pretty slim we all know how this goes. Sucks bc all victims of abuse deserve closure at the very least.

Sidenote anyone listen to zack wallins bunt episode? Nice to hear another person in skating go on record and say fuck Daryl angel. I’ve heard filmers/ random
Homies speak up but no pro skateboarders. That dude really fuckin sucks huh

Respect all women. it’s a fairly simple concept but these skateboarding manchildren that can’t grasp that gotta go forever.

That’s my rant for the day.

Free max b
FREE MAX B

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 407
« Reply #305 on: April 01, 2021, 04:57:23 AM »
if I remember correctly back when there were 6-7 skate magazines to read while taking a shit, every emb guy had a very similar sketchy story in their interviews.

But I believe Carroll went the most in depth, regarding a local girl at EMB that would get trizzed, let the younger ones hit/ give blowjobs (remember that most of these dudes were between 11-17 years old when emb was what it was.).
I don’t remember but I think “Thunder [something, maybe Betty]” was her nickname and Carroll’s story involved her when he was 14/15 but I don’t remember the girls age. The reason Craig’s so quiet is bc they were literally all on some sketchy shit, and they know someone out there has plenty of dirt on em.

And just to clarify: if any of this is yonnie/ Alan Davis shit is remotely true which I don’t doubt, hopefully they get Daryl Angel’d the fuck out of the industry. But the odds of that happening are pretty slim we all know how this goes. Sucks bc all victims of abuse deserve closure at the very least.

Sidenote anyone listen to zack wallins bunt episode? Nice to hear another person in skating go on record and say fuck Daryl angel. I’ve heard filmers/ random

Respect all women. it’s a fairly simple concept but these skateboarding manchildren that can’t grasp that gotta go forever.

Free max b

Yup, definitely.

I have a hard time 'liking' some of those EMB dudes when I read all of that ...

drewdown

• Rep: -28
« Reply #306 on: April 01, 2021, 06:22:48 AM »

Free max b

Hurricane Helen IIRC. 

Also being in the Southbank scene (used to call the payphone at EMB collect from the payphone at southbank) in the mid to late 90s there were girls who just gravitated towards skateboarders.  I wouldn't say that got passed around but they did get around so to speak.  I imagine like any sport some girls get around with a bunch of dudes involved in that same sport. 

FrozenIndustries

« Reply #307 on: April 01, 2021, 07:02:42 AM »
So is Quasi going to say anything or nah?

Victim in Pain

• Rep: 6
« Reply #308 on: April 01, 2021, 07:13:34 AM »
"R*pe" haha. Sorry i can't take someone seriously who talks like this. It's too hip for something as serious as rape . makes it look insincere .

I start skating again after 16 years and there are still dorks like you around. How disappointing.

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 479
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #309 on: April 01, 2021, 07:28:48 AM »
Can there just be like a “Dark Side of The Ring” style documentary series already on the downfall of Crailtap and all the dark times that have plagued them recently? I really do think it’d make for a good series.
The whole MJ getting kicked off Chocolate incident, CK going to prison, Mike Mo’s accident, the rise and fall of Biebel, KA abuse allegations, and now Yonnie Cruz. That’s already six episodes just right there.

Dark Side of the Bearing
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1347
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #310 on: April 01, 2021, 10:58:26 AM »
I'm drawing a blank right now on the name but there was that Plan B wheel that was I think a weird dig at one of the girls that used to hang out with EMB
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Theseaorganization

• Rep: -41
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #311 on: April 01, 2021, 11:32:54 AM »
Expand Quote
"R*pe" haha. Sorry i can't take someone seriously who talks like this. It's too hip for something as serious as rape . makes it look insincere .
[close]

I start skating again after 16 years and there are still dorks like you around. How disappointing.

Shut up you old sissy

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 154
  • <3
« Reply #312 on: April 01, 2021, 11:34:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Shut up you old sissy

Nah man, I think you need to sit this one out and learn something you fucking bafoon
The chillest1

Theseaorganization

« Reply #313 on: April 01, 2021, 11:37:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Shut up you old sissy
[close]

Nah man, I think you need to sit this one out and learn something you fucking bafoon

You shut the fuck up too bitch

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 154
  • <3
« Reply #314 on: April 01, 2021, 11:59:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Shut up you old sissy
[close]

[close]

Feel bad for you bud.
The chillest1

Victim in Pain

« Reply #315 on: April 01, 2021, 12:02:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Shut up you old sissy
[close]

[close]

Are you extra defensive because you pull the same type of stuff as Al or because you feel dumb?

somedudefromnj

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 78
« Reply #316 on: April 01, 2021, 12:05:52 PM »
So is Quasi going to say anything or nah?

Highly doubt it. Quasi barely posts on any platform so no way they´d acknowledge this. They probably don´t feel like its their place.

Other riders on the other hand are awful quiet about it.

Maybe they don´t lurk slap or read comments

Lol. Eldee is definitely a human. He’s like a raider on horse back who’s kinda scared to do battle. Somehow he closes his eyes and swings his sword wildly and wakes up in a pile of dead orcs.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #317 on: April 01, 2021, 12:15:42 PM »
And their team...KA, Jason, and now Al? Damn.
It's probably been scrubbed now but I know there was a photo of the three of them together at 1010s house that would play a lot different today then it did 3 years ago. It was taken when the Cons team was rallying around 1010 after his racist behavior had been exposed.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2536
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #318 on: April 01, 2021, 12:24:45 PM »
Expand Quote
And their team...KA, Jason, and now Al? Damn.
[close]
It's probably been scrubbed now but I know there was a photo of the three of them together at 1010s house that would play a lot different today then it did 3 years ago. It was taken when the Cons team was rallying around 1010 after his racist behavior had been exposed.

Oh yeah, the team visit to 1010's ranch or whatever.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

Theseaorganization

« Reply #319 on: April 01, 2021, 01:08:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Shut up you old sissy
[close]

[close]

[close]

Are you extra defensive because you pull the same type of stuff as Al or because you feel dumb?

Because i feel you're dumb. Next question .

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #320 on: April 01, 2021, 01:45:00 PM »
Looks like Megan Baltimore is blocking people who tag her in that Yonnie post

her true colors have come out.

Victim in Pain

« Reply #321 on: April 01, 2021, 01:45:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Shut up you old sissy
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Chill out, your inner-elliot rodger is showing

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 531
« Reply #322 on: April 01, 2021, 01:48:31 PM »
Hit up Quasi on insta like a man. I encourage others to do so too. Perhaps if they see it affecting their bottom line they'll act, and if they do, Cons might follow suit. If he loses his platform and this information becomes more widespread, perhaps he won't be able to continue to do this to women.
If you see offensive comments, just let it go into one eye and let it out of the other eye, no tears and not sadness or anger.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1033
  • Gnar Kook
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #323 on: April 01, 2021, 01:50:20 PM »
I'm drawing a blank right now on the name but there was that Plan B wheel that was I think a weird dig at one of the girls that used to hang out with EMB

6:50 Smelly caca chlamydia balls (if I'm hearing that right... trying not to play the video too loud in my office)
He talks about it right before the 6:50 part though

Theseaorganization

« Reply #324 on: April 01, 2021, 02:28:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Shut up you old sissy
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

No idea who that is but go on geek.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #325 on: April 01, 2021, 02:45:53 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

6:50 Smelly caca chlamydia balls (if I'm hearing that right... trying not to play the video too loud in my office)
He talks about it right before the 6:50 part though

You got it exactly. I was thinking titty caca something but that's all I could come up with.

Victim in Pain

« Reply #326 on: April 01, 2021, 02:55:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Shut up you old sissy
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

No idea who that is but go on geek.

How many times will the words sissy, bitch, and geek be used in your manifesto?

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #327 on: April 01, 2021, 03:47:44 PM »
Hit up Quasi on insta like a man. I encourage others to do so too. Perhaps if they see it affecting their bottom line they'll act, and if they do, Cons might follow suit. If he loses his platform and this information becomes more widespread, perhaps he won't be able to continue to do this to women.

Thanks for doing this, honestly I was about to do something like this as well. I'm a big Gilbert fan and Quasi fan in general, I hope Quasi addresses something.

HORSES

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 335
« Reply #328 on: April 01, 2021, 04:11:42 PM »
When was the last time he was even featured in a post from Quasi on Instagram?

I just had a quick look and the last post that was soley in reference to him was June 2018. Almost 3 years ago. I don't believe Quasi need to come out and make any sort of statement for someone they've barely promoted as a rider in the last few years. This can be dealt with internally.

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 531
« Reply #329 on: April 01, 2021, 05:39:01 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Thanks for doing this, honestly I was about to do something like this as well. I'm a big Gilbert fan and Quasi fan in general, I hope Quasi addresses something.
I think you still should. The more people hit them up the better. They'll either be pressured to respond or their silence will be easier to condemn
If you see offensive comments, just let it go into one eye and let it out of the other eye, no tears and not sadness or anger.