Author Topic: Al Davis on scumbag?  (Read 62545 times)

sold13r

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -18
Re: Al Davis on scumbag?
« Reply #360 on: April 16, 2021, 12:06:00 AM »
Al Davis, Bay Area, San Francisco. Everybodys on here wondering bout this but dont know the story? I know his so called 'ex', shes a skate groupie ho. She was dating Al, then found out he had other girlfriends, so shes all butthurt with her friends making shit up bout Al. Als got money, gets girls, girls get jealous they got played then make shit up to get back at him. Fuck that ho n all her lil lame ass nobody ho friends. Dont hate the player, hate the game you lost at bitch.

boi-cuzudo

« Reply #361 on: April 16, 2021, 12:14:38 AM »
Al Davis, Bay Area, San Francisco. Everybodys on here wondering bout this but dont know the story? I know his so called 'ex', shes a skate groupie ho. She was dating Al, then found out he had other girlfriends, so shes all butthurt with her friends making shit up bout Al. Als got money, gets girls, girls get jealous they got played then make shit up to get back at him. Fuck that ho n all her lil lame ass nobody ho friends. Dont hate the player, hate the game you lost at bitch.

Al Davis hi

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1108
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #362 on: April 16, 2021, 12:34:00 AM »
1-2, 1-2, Al Davis, Bay Area, San Francisco.

Everybodys on here wondering bout this/
but dont know the story? I know his/
so called 'ex'/
shes a skate groupie ho (groupie ho!)
She was dating Al/
then found out/
he had other girlfriends/
so shes all butthurt with her friends/
making shit up bout Al (bout Al!)
Als got money, gets girls, girls get jealous they got played/
then make shit up to get back at him/
Fuck that ho n all her lil lame/
ass nobody ho friends/

Dont hate the player, hate the game you lost at bitch.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 12:43:10 AM by EdLawndale »
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1347
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #363 on: April 16, 2021, 01:00:07 AM »
Yes Al Davis was so wealthy he had to have a gofundme to get his pictures developed foh
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

sold13r

• Rep: -18
« Reply #364 on: April 16, 2021, 01:21:02 AM »
Yes Al Davis was so wealthy he had to have a gofundme to get his pictures developed foh

He played those putting money into his account also
Hes still making money😂🤣😂
And besides is that all you got that he had a gofundme, please FOH😈
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 01:31:21 AM by sold13r »

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 501
« Reply #365 on: April 16, 2021, 01:40:51 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
that alone makes him a fucking kook.

CaptainBushwacker

• Rep: 13
« Reply #366 on: April 16, 2021, 01:43:16 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Hes still making money😂🤣😂
And besides is that all you got that he had a gofundme, please FOH😈

So are you trying to make the dude seem like an alright guy, or rather prove that he is indeed, a scumbag?

fakie butt drop

• Rep: 12
  • it is what it is
« Reply #367 on: April 16, 2021, 02:19:10 AM »
found him

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 479
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #368 on: April 16, 2021, 03:17:08 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You do remember you signed up on here to defend him, right?
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1560
« Reply #369 on: April 16, 2021, 05:46:47 AM »

Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

nickpaolucci

« Reply #370 on: April 16, 2021, 06:14:46 AM »
Expand Quote
1-2, 1-2, Al Davis, Bay Area, San Francisco.

Everybodys on here wondering bout this/
but dont know the story? I know his/
so called 'ex'/
shes a skate groupie ho (groupie ho!)
She was dating Al/
then found out/
he had other girlfriends/
so shes all butthurt with her friends/
making shit up bout Al (bout Al!)
Als got money, gets girls, girls get jealous they got played/
then make shit up to get back at him/
Fuck that ho n all her lil lame/
ass nobody ho friends/

Dont hate the player, hate the game you lost at bitch.
[close]

wow thank you for this. too too good

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #371 on: April 16, 2021, 07:50:15 AM »
what’s up lennie? kinda weird to pop your head in on this one, but god bless

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 254
« Reply #372 on: April 16, 2021, 08:11:38 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Lennie Kirk?

Spunkchild

• Rep: 38
  • Big gal
« Reply #373 on: April 16, 2021, 08:55:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Lennie Kirk?

only other posts are him setting some other dude straight in a way ONLY lennie kirk/someone as absurd as him, would.
I have bad taste and I smell like fetta cheese

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #374 on: April 16, 2021, 09:31:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Lennie Kirk?
[close]

only other posts are him setting some other dude straight in a way ONLY lennie kirk/someone as absurd as him, would.
also the use of 13 as IE and just being from SF. has to be

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 993
« Reply #375 on: April 16, 2021, 09:37:52 AM »
you think you can just a ban a hacker like lennie? pretty sure we just signed our own eDeath eWarrants

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1347
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #376 on: April 16, 2021, 11:42:19 AM »
Hey ya'll remember that one time Lennie Kirk came on here to defend Al Davis after Al had been kicked from his sponsors?
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

kneebone

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 361
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #377 on: April 16, 2021, 12:12:27 PM »
you're aware of the "SF rape culture" thread and the posts in the Yonnie thread about SF dudes sticking by their homies even when they've done horrible shit, and blaming the victims, right neverends?  Cuz damn you just verified every one of those accusations in one post. 

Victim in Pain

• Rep: 6
« Reply #378 on: April 16, 2021, 12:19:06 PM »
So, whenever I see his 'ex' at skate spots she has all her skater girlfriends sitting at her feet like sheep, listening to her whine n complain bout her life. Then when she leaves you hear her girl skater friends saying "I wish she would shut the fuck up & let us skate, all day with lying bullshit." This 'ex' brags bout being a groupie to rappers. Her character is ho shit.  Shes manipulating all you to believe her bcuz she got played. Shes just another ho from the dusty past.

Hi Al and his boys

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 105
« Reply #379 on: April 16, 2021, 12:32:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Is it possible that Al was quietly dropped by Quasi before all of this came out? I'm not trying to excuse them for not speaking up, but it would help explain why they haven't said anything. I doubt they would want to get involved if he was already off before this point.
[close]

they could at have the decency to make a public statement acknowledging the situation and declaring that they do not support abusers... it's the least they could do. it bums me out too because i used to love quasi, but this shit is embarrassing.

Abusers are literally all over the place these days, I don't know why people feel like they need to hold the brands accountable for this when there wasn't necessarily any obvious evidence of it beforehand. The WKND thing was different because obviously they were aware of it and they even joked about it but there's no reason to assume Quasi was in on this or had any knowledge. You're going to end up with every brand ever on your 'cancelled' list within the next five years and have to make your own skateboards.

I get it, this is shitty, fuck Al Davis and fuck abusers. But I don't think every company necessarily needs to put out a statement when this happens. They're just going to issue some blanket bullshit one way or the other that means nothing anyways and people on here are going to say 'it's not enough' regardless.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #380 on: April 16, 2021, 01:47:14 PM »
Expand Quote
you're aware of the "SF rape culture" thread and the posts in the Yonnie thread about SF dudes sticking by their homies even when they've done horrible shit, and blaming the victims, right neverends?  Cuz damn you just verified every one of those accusations in one post.
[close]
You're aware of the 'SF Ho culture' thats been in SF since the gold rush days rght? These hos here thrive off alcohol, everyday they want to get a bottle. So whenever she sees new rando skater dudes, she gets them to run & get a 24 pack of beer to have sex & rip them off for their weed, money, & manipulate their lame brains. Know how you can spot a groupie skate ho...look at her instagram, if every week she has photos of herself with different dudes at a campsite,  then theres your ho, stay away from that psycho bitch.

don’t hate the player, hate the game ur clearly losing at 

skatingisntspecialstupid

• Rep: 57
« Reply #381 on: April 16, 2021, 02:06:23 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
You're aware of the 'SF Ho culture' thats been in SF since the gold rush days rght? These hos here thrive off alcohol, everyday they want to get a bottle. So whenever she sees new rando skater dudes, she gets them to run & get a 24 pack of beer to have sex & rip them off for their weed, money, & manipulate their lame brains. Know how you can spot a groupie skate ho...look at her instagram, if every week she has photos of herself with different dudes at a campsite,  then theres your ho, stay away from that psycho bitch.

You suck but this made me laugh tbh. Why you have so much sympathy for some easily manipulated mark ass hoe bois? Are they your homies?
Don’t dip your head in or your board will end up behind you

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #382 on: April 16, 2021, 02:06:29 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Wait I'm confused now...is this XoXoFlip?

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1108
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #383 on: April 16, 2021, 02:27:56 PM »
You're aware of the 'SF Ho culture' thats been in SF since the gold rush days rght?

lol he's a historian
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

GuessAgain?

• Rep: 57
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #384 on: April 16, 2021, 03:13:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Is it possible that Al was quietly dropped by Quasi before all of this came out? I'm not trying to excuse them for not speaking up, but it would help explain why they haven't said anything. I doubt they would want to get involved if he was already off before this point.
[close]

they could at have the decency to make a public statement acknowledging the situation and declaring that they do not support abusers... it's the least they could do. it bums me out too because i used to love quasi, but this shit is embarrassing.
[close]

Abusers are literally all over the place these days, I don't know why people feel like they need to hold the brands accountable for this when there wasn't necessarily any obvious evidence of it beforehand. The WKND thing was different because obviously they were aware of it and they even joked about it but there's no reason to assume Quasi was in on this or had any knowledge. You're going to end up with every brand ever on your 'cancelled' list within the next five years and have to make your own skateboards.

I get it, this is shitty, fuck Al Davis and fuck abusers. But I don't think every company necessarily needs to put out a statement when this happens. They're just going to issue some blanket bullshit one way or the other that means nothing anyways and people on here are going to say 'it's not enough' regardless.

Gonna oppose this one. I've got as much evidence to say that Quasi knew about Al's antics as you have to assume they didn't. Wanna know how? Cause they haven't actually said anything. WKND knew, so Quasi could have known, it's obviously not unheard of is it?

These assumptions of a cooler company being on the right side of things are what lead to blurred lines. It's what leads to skaters shrugging these things off when their mates do them. Skate companies have influence, they need to understand that and be clear. It's clearly wrong, they all know it, so why can't they use their influence to say it? The industry will be in a forever loop of this shit happening otherwise.

Jimmy turns pro for ____, Jimmy rapes girls, Jimmy quietly gets kicked off ____, ____ never explains it or says that they're against it.... Timmy turns pro for ____, Timmy rapes girls   etc. etc. the cycle continues.

It's important to remember that most skaters do not read slap and don't know these things at all, the industry is profiting off those people never finding out about this stuff which is perpetuating skate rape culture in the process.

Mr. Stinky

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
« Reply #385 on: April 16, 2021, 03:19:45 PM »
Expand Quote
You're aware of the 'SF Ho culture' thats been in SF since the gold rush days rght?
[close]

lol he's a historian

A ho-storian, if you will.

kneebone

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 361
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #386 on: April 16, 2021, 03:26:55 PM »
neverends for the quickest on/of Slap ever?  That lasted like 5 minutes and 2 posts.

Urtripping

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 517
« Reply #387 on: April 16, 2021, 03:35:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

lol he's a historian
[close]

A ho-storian, if you will.

I certainly will!
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #388 on: April 16, 2021, 05:31:23 PM »
Ok, so heres the deal, My name is Tyreese, from east Oakland, I wrote(sold13r,neverends) all these bout this bitch accusing Al. I live in oakland & these hos always be at the oakland courthouse hoing/sk8ing. If any of you want to interview them or if any of you got an issue with me come here to the courthouse in oakland, ask for me, & after you get knocked out, maybe you can see more clearly the truth bout these scrub bitches. Good luck tho, because they sure aren't gonna help your ass, what up against 18 of us? See you there.
if you want to be taken seriously on the next go around, maybe refrain from being disgustingly misogynistic. i would never believe a single word out of someone’s mouth that can’t refrain calling women hoes or bitches in every single sentence. the one solace that i and most reading this can have is that it’s evident that you’re life is fully devoid of meaning and joy. good luck with that. when you wake up tomorrow and feel deep resentment towards the world, look inward. you might find some stuff to work on. and if you work, (and maybe divorce yourself from your kook ass friends) you might find that life isn’t so miserable after all, and the only person “out to get you” is you. if not, blow your head off, no one will care, especially not your 18 boys

JamesFardy

• Rep: 62
    • Gyfcat.com avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #389 on: April 16, 2021, 05:39:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Ok, so heres the deal, My name is Tyreese, from east Oakland, I wrote(sold13r,neverends) all these bout this bitch accusing Al. I live in oakland & these hos always be at the oakland courthouse hoing/sk8ing. If any of you want to interview them or if any of you got an issue with me come here to the courthouse in oakland, ask for me, & after you get knocked out, maybe you can see more clearly the truth bout these scrub bitches. Good luck tho, because they sure aren't gonna help your ass, what up against 18 of us? See you there.
[close]
if you want to be taken seriously on the next go around, maybe refrain from being disgustingly misogynistic. i would never believe a single word out of someone’s mouth that can’t refrain calling women hoes or bitches in every single sentence. the one solace that i and most reading this can have is that it’s evident that you’re life is fully devoid of meaning and joy. good luck with that. when you wake up tomorrow and feel deep resentment towards the world, look inward. you might find some stuff to work on. and if you work, (and maybe divorce yourself from your kook ass friends) you might find that life isn’t so miserable after all, and the only person “out to get you” is you. if not, blow your head off, no one will care, especially not your 18 boys

“You might find that life isn’t so miserable.”  Also! “Blow your head off.”