Author Topic: nakel lotties rant  (Read 178774 times)

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: nakel lotties rant
« Reply #750 on: June 05, 2021, 08:10:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
lmaooo "i am an insider"... you mean with the fbi? or did you just mean you kinda know one of the dudes who works the shop, and asked after the very publicized looting how the shop held up. like literally everyone else with a local shop last may? you sound like an og Ekin or some shit dont blow your cover.

better delete some stuff soon bro we might find out that your boy is real close with another dude, whos brother works the counter at a skateshop in minnesota. i think youll survive a data breach player it aint that deep.

free max b
[close]

no those guys are my friends. I just mean if they're on here they could ID me. and then I would be embarrassed about getting busted for being on SLAP
[close]

Well if your own friends are on here... Why does it matter to them that you are?
[close]

I dont know. but my life kind of sucks rn and MN is totally fucked up and depressing and I dont want to jinx things even further

Well shit man, keep your head up. Definitely try and talk with someone. Depression is a bitch.

donkey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -67
  • donk
« Reply #751 on: June 05, 2021, 08:13:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
ur so lame bro
[close]
Go cry some more. Bunch of little bitches on slap nowadays

take a deep breath bro its just slap

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1213
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #752 on: June 05, 2021, 09:07:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
ur so lame bro
[close]
[close]

Maybe he can get the police to come deal with all the unruly teens making fun of him on here.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 795
« Reply #753 on: June 05, 2021, 09:11:28 AM »

Love watching some OG slappers get bent out of shape because of what some rando said. It's my new Saturday morning cartoons.

I don't know man, when something some rando says contributes to little kids getting beaten up and robbed, i think it might be worth getting a little bent out of shape
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

Blueabyssofthisss

« Reply #754 on: June 05, 2021, 09:16:02 AM »
Expand Quote

Love watching some OG slappers get bent out of shape because of what some rando said. It's my new Saturday morning cartoons.
[close]

I don't know man, when something some rando says contributes to little kids getting beaten up and robbed, i think it might be worth getting a little bent out of shape
Lmao yea I was really contributing to kids getting beaten up. Some of you kids live on the internet I swear. So fucking corny.

squippy

• Rep: -65
« Reply #755 on: June 05, 2021, 09:18:39 AM »
I just want to shift the discussion back to Nakel being a pseudo intellectual ass-cheese nugget  with an IQ < 75. A douchebag no longer deferred.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #756 on: June 05, 2021, 09:20:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Lmao yea I was really contributing to kids getting beaten up. Some of you kids live on the internet I swear. So fucking corny.

i was talking about what Nakel said, Einstein.  Imagine seeing a comment on a 26 page thread and thinking I was talking about you 

Blueabyssofthisss

« Reply #757 on: June 05, 2021, 09:20:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

i was talking about what Nakel said, Einstein.  Imagine seeing a comment on a 26 page thread and thinking I was talking about you
So Nakel is a rando now? And not the dude the entire 26 pages is about?

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1213
« Reply #758 on: June 05, 2021, 09:22:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
ur so lame bro
[close]
[close]

[close]

Maybe he can get the police to come deal with all the unruly teens making fun of him on here.
[close]
Yea I only spend lots of tax dollars on the police every year. Might as well get my money’s worth.
And you dumbasses were giving me shit, saying there’s more than one way to resolve conflict, so I gave you another way (the police). Dude would be protecting his investment and livelihood. Not snitching.
Now go set the table Matthew, dinners ready.

Alright, snitch.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #759 on: June 05, 2021, 09:23:04 AM »
If he's not a rando yet, it looks like he's about to be.  I think he might finally be feeling the sting of consequences for his actions. 

You're still a narcissist clown. 

Blueabyssofthisss

« Reply #760 on: June 05, 2021, 09:30:16 AM »
If he's not a rando yet, it looks like he's about to be.  I think he might finally be feeling the sting of consequences for his actions. 

You're still a narcissist clown.
So you’re admitting youre wrong? Plz point out how I’m a narcissist. Or do I have i have to explain the definition to you too? Here’s a new vocab word for you Einstein, pretentious. It’s used to describe dumbasses like you quite frequently

switchbacksideheel

• Rep: -9
« Reply #761 on: June 05, 2021, 09:37:43 AM »
per his instagram story @thatsonme

The dude who owns lotties is a scumbag piece of shit and if you go to that shop you’ll see how he treats his customers in addition to using a bunch of little Latino kids to clout chase

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #762 on: June 05, 2021, 09:41:22 AM »
lol cool first post

my guess is Nakel just got the big boot from one of his sponsors that matter, and now all of his little buddies are gonna swarm here to defend his honor. 

who's really clout chasing?

sweet son of a bitch

• Rep: 62
« Reply #763 on: June 05, 2021, 09:47:05 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

The dude who owns lotties is a scumbag piece of shit and if you go to that shop you’ll see how he treats his customers in addition to using a bunch of little Latino kids to clout chase
You’re a moron . I doubt you’ve ever been there .

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -763
« Reply #764 on: June 05, 2021, 09:47:41 AM »
lol cool first post

my guess is Nakel just got the big boot from one of his sponsors that matter, and now all of his little buddies are gonna swarm here to defend his honor. 

who's really clout chasing?

Lol

This could turn into a super charged xoflipo situation
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

ManimalChin

• Rep: 22
« Reply #765 on: June 05, 2021, 10:16:21 AM »

8)

mattchew

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 360
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #766 on: June 05, 2021, 10:18:26 AM »

8)
Yes, realize you’re and idiot and then surround yourself with fellow idiots.
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 715
  • Free Max B
« Reply #767 on: June 05, 2021, 10:38:21 AM »
on topic real quick: i dont know shit about LA  neighborhood geography like i do ny. was lotties in a semi sketchy neighborhood? or just a spanish neighborhood where crimes occasional happen just like any other neighborhood held down by any other ethnicity? ive only been to LA once so idk where west adams even is. but it always seemed like a nice little vibe over there atleast via IG stories a year ago when id see them.

if the lease was about to be up, and lotties employees (he hired young kids from the neighborhood, not like it was some goofball sebo walker lookin mfer right?) were at risk then shouts out to mike for closing a few weeks early. obviously the shop was closing or moving soon if the lease was up. it just hadnt been posted about. so potentially keeping any of those kids from getting hurt over some product is worth not being open for the day; possibly selling a pair of shoes and reminding "the homies" that grip tape costs money all day.

off topic but more importantly: yo beeflad i was just playin brother. if you (or any of you other lunatics) are actually depressed reach out to someone. fuck it if you got nobody DM me. this past year been a bitch for everyone, idc how cool you think you are mental health and depression dont care about your supreme boxers or palace purses.

also: check up on your friends. cliche at this point but thats not a bad thing for once. its not unusual for the homie who seems to be most level headed in the crew to be the one to have some demons eating at them. you might save someones life just by reaching out and saying "everything good my dude?" and you dont wanna live with that guilt. it sucks.

sorry for the segway but i guess it seems fit. someone that isnt a yesman needs to let nak know hes blowing it. if this is how he acts with money, yesmen, opportunities, how tf yall expect him to act when he loses it all overnight.

let the shitposting commence kook me all day fuckers. stay safe out there its gonna be a hot summer lil dudes ill pop up l8r

RIP Wilkie we miss you bud

free max b
FREE MAX B

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 285
« Reply #768 on: June 05, 2021, 11:20:35 AM »
on topic real quick: i dont know shit about LA  neighborhood geography like i do ny. was lotties in a semi sketchy neighborhood? or just a spanish neighborhood where crimes occasional happen just like any other neighborhood held down by any other ethnicity? ive only been to LA once so idk where west adams even is. but it always seemed like a nice little vibe over there atleast via IG stories a year ago when id see them.

if the lease was about to be up, and lotties employees (he hired young kids from the neighborhood, not like it was some goofball sebo walker lookin mfer right?) were at risk then shouts out to mike for closing a few weeks early. obviously the shop was closing or moving soon if the lease was up. it just hadnt been posted about. so potentially keeping any of those kids from getting hurt over some product is worth not being open for the day; possibly selling a pair of shoes and reminding "the homies" that grip tape costs money all day.

off topic but more importantly: yo beeflad i was just playin brother. if you (or any of you other lunatics) are actually depressed reach out to someone. fuck it if you got nobody DM me. this past year been a bitch for everyone, idc how cool you think you are mental health and depression dont care about your supreme boxers or palace purses.

also: check up on your friends. cliche at this point but thats not a bad thing for once. its not unusual for the homie who seems to be most level headed in the crew to be the one to have some demons eating at them. you might save someones life just by reaching out and saying "everything good my dude?" and you dont wanna live with that guilt. it sucks.

sorry for the segway but i guess it seems fit. someone that isnt a yesman needs to let nak know hes blowing it. if this is how he acts with money, yesmen, opportunities, how tf yall expect him to act when he loses it all overnight.

let the shitposting commence kook me all day fuckers. stay safe out there its gonna be a hot summer lil dudes ill pop up l8r

free max b
poetry

lovermangenius

• Rep: 16
« Reply #769 on: June 05, 2021, 11:52:26 AM »

free max b

My grandma's sister lived in West Adams when I was growing up and I remember it being pretty bad. More recently as the area has gentrified I've heard a decent amount about crime being an issue for new businesses. There was also pushback from anti-gentrification groups -- Chimento Contemporary was a gallery that was literally next to where Lotties is/was now that received a lot of backlash and ultimately closed.

For what it's worth I've only ever heard glowing things about Lotties and how they treated the kids in the area. I know Mike kept the shop open during the protests last Summer so kids had a safe place to be while the cops were out beating the shit out of people.

I'm sympathetic to people who are worried about a neighborhood being gentrified, but taking it out on a small business is the product of a myopic understanding of the forces that drive gentrification.

squippy

« Reply #770 on: June 05, 2021, 11:53:17 AM »
Mental Health and depression suck balls. I have frequent seizures due to epilepsy, and I haven't been able to drive a car in over a year due to my license getting suspended (seizure while driving on freeway, hit a concrete median head on going between 70-80 mph. My car was torn in half down the middle and I barely survived.) Getting to work is next to impossible, and I'm spending more and more time alone, which fucking sucks. On top of that, I may need another bowel resection due to Crohn's (already have had 3 feet of large intestine removed.) Sometimes I REALLY need somebody to talk to when feeling down. That being said, again, please DM me if you are feeling down. ANYBODY!

Nakel is a power kook.

Craig Lutzka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 294
« Reply #771 on: June 05, 2021, 11:56:06 AM »
West Adam’s has the least sketchy Master Burger in LA. If anyone is local and hasn’t been to Master Burger go check it out, a burger worth getting your pockets ran for.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #772 on: June 05, 2021, 11:56:36 AM »
Mental Health and depression suck balls. I have frequent seizures due to epilepsy, and I haven't been able to drive a car in over a year due to my license getting suspended (seizure while driving on freeway, hit a concrete median head on going between 70-80 mph. My car was torn in half down the middle and I barely survived.) Getting to work is next to impossible, and I'm spending more and more time alone, which fucking sucks. On top of that, I may need another bowel resection due to Crohn's (already have had 3 feet of large intestine removed.) Sometimes I REALLY need somebody to talk to when feeling down. That being said, again, please DM me if you are feeling down. ANYBODY!

Nakel is a power kook.

holy shit, that is rough. hope you get better soon on all fronts.

squippy

« Reply #773 on: June 05, 2021, 12:03:09 PM »
Expand Quote

Nakel is a power kook.
[close]

So far so good. My neuro problems seem to be under control via medication, but Crohn's is an absolute animal to deal with. One step forward, three steps back type deal

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #774 on: June 05, 2021, 12:12:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Nakel is a power kook.
[close]

[close]

So far so good. My neuro problems seem to be under control via medication, but Crohn's is an absolute animal to deal with. One step forward, three steps back type deal

Sorry to hear that man.

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1225
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #775 on: June 05, 2021, 12:19:44 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

ive been to his shop on a trip to LA. cool dude to me and my friends. we talked for a long time about a lot of shit, told us about some spots (lowkey ones and blown out ones), restaurants he thought were worth checking out, and told us we could kick it in the shop if we wanted to. dude was cool to us and i haven’t heard otherwise other than someone whose first post was to bag on him. not a credible source and i, personally, don’t give a shit.

dilbert1

• Rep: 140
« Reply #776 on: June 05, 2021, 01:08:27 PM »

free max b

would gnar, respect

drywallrepairco

• Rep: -5
« Reply #777 on: June 05, 2021, 02:06:49 PM »
a lot of the pro-lotties stem from people who buy lotties shit online.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #778 on: June 05, 2021, 02:08:36 PM »
a lot of the pro-lotties stem from people who buy lotties shit online.

Such insight

Buck Bundy

• Rep: 38
« Reply #779 on: June 05, 2021, 08:50:15 PM »
Between this, the bam thread, and the Ryan smith one, slap has been insanely entertaining the past week. I don’t have any insider FBI knowledge about nak or lotties, but I remember watching a “things I hate” or “things that suck” video with (I think) the owner of lotties, and it was pretty funny. So if that was Mike, I’m on team lotties.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Nakel is a power kook.
[close]

[close]

Squippy, sorry to hear about your GI problem. I’ve had issues for years with diverticulitis and had to have a colon resection surgery myself. I got worse after it and developed Gastroperisis. It fucking sucks. I feel ya on the one step forward, three steps back. Keep yo head up!