Author Topic: nakel lotties rant  (Read 178820 times)

BALARGUE

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 622
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
Re: nakel lotties rant
« Reply #990 on: June 09, 2021, 06:03:41 AM »

this guy seems like a dick. why exactly are we supposed to be backing him?

what does nak seem like to you then ?

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 260
« Reply #991 on: June 09, 2021, 06:06:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

someone who was abused as a kid and has untreated bipolar disorder

Did you have to stretch before you made that leap?

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #992 on: June 09, 2021, 06:08:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

no its pretty obvious

Go on…

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 622
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
« Reply #993 on: June 09, 2021, 06:10:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

hahaha poor lil nak
the bicolor hair makes sense then, my bad i thought he was just a fucking clown

playing the victim, like when you guys changed that "don't go to this park, it can be dangerous" into "black people will jump you" and make it a racial topic

good job

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1297
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #994 on: June 09, 2021, 06:22:52 AM »

Seems like he would be fun to talk to. Some of his opinions are funny. Now I get why some people felt cool guyed in his shop and some had great experiences.

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #995 on: June 09, 2021, 06:23:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

no its pretty obvious
[close]

Go on…
[close]

his behavior pattern are very high (spazzing ripping some kid shirt off) followed by low (deleting all his IG content), he doesn't seem like he can rein it in, his behavior is hurting his actual life and livelihood , it doesn't seem like he has an established familial/friend network to lean on or that is helping him to cool down - because he doesn't trust anyone because someone in his past abused him either actively or passively via absence/neglect. It might not be "abuse" per se but just extreme parental absence, which is classified as a form of abuse by child psychs. if youre in active military you see a lot of base kids with behavioral problems very similar, sometimes even a lot worse (like drop trou and piss in middle of class,  punching teachers etc) when one of the parents is deployed

People just can’t be assholes anymore? Nak seems like an entitled asshole.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #996 on: June 09, 2021, 06:33:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

no its pretty obvious
[close]

Go on…
[close]

his behavior pattern are very high (spazzing ripping some kid shirt off) followed by low (deleting all his IG content), he doesn't seem like he can rein it in, his behavior is hurting his actual life and livelihood , it doesn't seem like he has an established familial/friend network to lean on or that is helping him to cool down - because he doesn't trust anyone because someone in his past abused him either actively or passively via absence/neglect. It might not be "abuse" per se but just extreme parental absence, which is classified as a form of abuse by child psychs. if youre in active military you see a lot of base kids with behavioral problems very similar, sometimes even a lot worse (like drop trou and piss in middle of class,  punching teachers etc) when one of the parents is deployed
[close]

Yeah you’re making huge leaps about his personal life based on his IG presence.   

I think he’s just a bratty kid who hung around talented kids when he was younger, assumed he was similarly talented and now just hangs out with people who gas him up into believing he is.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #997 on: June 09, 2021, 06:37:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

no its pretty obvious
[close]

Go on…
[close]

[close]

[close]

I think I'm  on the wrong forum here, if people watched that monster children thing and think that dude is cool and not an asshole. he don't like surfers, music snobs, vegans, people who hate trump, etc. ok whatever, but then why get into a customer facing business in Los Angeles ??  to me nak just seem like the hyper skate guy who runs his mouth too much, theres always one of those around. but usually guys dont get into a business where they already hate 80% of their potential customers

People like you are so annoying on these boards.   It’s like you intentionally didn’t hear anything he actually said.   He doesn’t hate vegans, he hates the hypocritical vegans who do coke also because cocaine carves a much bloodier path to go up your nose than the beef for a hamburger does.  He hates the music snobs who make you name an entire discography and history in order to be able to say you can officially “like” a band, and surfers out here are paradoxically ultra aggressive about their spots whilst being “at peace with nature and good vibes”

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #998 on: June 09, 2021, 06:38:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

no its pretty obvious
[close]

Go on…
[close]

[close]

[close]

Yeah you’re making huge leaps about his personal life based on his IG presence.   

I think he’s just a bratty kid who hung around talented kids when he was younger, assumed he was similarly talented and now just hangs out with people who gas him up into believing he is.
[close]

right but every skater you hate on here is black. I think the forum gets what youre about

Another huuuuuuuge leap based on zero evidence. 

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #999 on: June 09, 2021, 06:41:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

no its pretty obvious
[close]

Go on…
[close]

[close]

[close]

I think I'm  on the wrong forum here, if people watched that monster children thing and think that dude is cool and not an asshole. he don't like surfers, music snobs, vegans, people who hate trump, etc. ok whatever, but then why get into a customer facing business in Los Angeles ??  to me nak just seem like the hyper skate guy who runs his mouth too much, theres always one of those around. but usually guys dont get into a business where they already hate 80% of their potential customers
[close]

People like you are so annoying on these boards.   It’s like you intentionally didn’t hear anything he actually said.   He doesn’t hate vegans, he hates the hypocritical vegans who do coke also because cocaine carves a much bloodier path to go up your nose than the beef for a hamburger does.  He hates the music snobs who make you name an entire discography and history in order to be able to say you can officially “like” a band, and surfers out here are paradoxically ultra aggressive about their spots whilst being “at peace with nature and good vibes”
[close]

the dude not going to cut you in on any of his trust fund for fluffing him on slap Adolf

Oh there you are.   I forgot your previously banned name, but that Adolf shit is exactly what you used to do.   You just couldn’t not be an idiot for too long huh?

here4thedrama

• Rep: 0
« Reply #1000 on: June 09, 2021, 07:14:26 AM »

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 519
« Reply #1001 on: June 09, 2021, 07:20:32 AM »
Thank you Nickel for facilitating this thread that I just caught up on. Shalom?
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

skate_or_dingus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 265
« Reply #1002 on: June 09, 2021, 07:28:19 AM »
Expand Quote
I'm Nak going to lie, I hope this thread has a Lotties more pages.
[close]

You ruined it.

What a Na-kelhead

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #1003 on: June 09, 2021, 07:29:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

no its pretty obvious
[close]

Go on…
[close]

[close]

[close]

What I said about Nak can be said about lottie. But no one saw his monster children interview and said he was n asshole due to  mental health issues. You yourself just called him an asshole. Why can’t Nak just be an asshole as well? That’s my point.

Also saying slap only hates on black skaters is just incorrect. Do you not read other threads? Or do you just see  what you want and fits your agenda? Because I def have seen some hate on Berle,dill,midler, David loy, a huge thread on bam and everyone’s favorite rapper j Casanova. The list of skaters made fun of on here can go on and on. You just choose to only see the black ones apparently. That’s  some weird fucked up shit you need to work out with yourself instead implying people are racist with zero evidence.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 07:38:21 AM by Murge »

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 795
« Reply #1004 on: June 09, 2021, 07:35:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

no its pretty obvious
[close]

Go on…
[close]

I talk a lot of shit in this thread, but honestly I think the guy is bipolar.  I kind of hoped for the best for the guy watching shit unfold over the last couple years, but that changed when kids started getting hurt.  Shit is unacceptable.  If so, i hope he gets some kind of treatment.  Industry people have a long memory and i think he already fucked his career
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

baaaaaaguette

« Reply #1005 on: June 09, 2021, 07:46:40 AM »
I’m sorry, how exactly is it racist to point out that nak is being a dipstick towards a skateshop?

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1091
« Reply #1006 on: June 09, 2021, 07:48:56 AM »
It’s stupid to speculate about a stranger’s mental health, but I will say that on much of the internet, the two colored hair is know as “BPD hair”.
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1007 on: June 09, 2021, 07:50:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

no its pretty obvious
[close]

Go on…
[close]

[close]

I talk a lot of shit in this thread, but honestly I think the guy is bipolar.  I kind of hoped for the best for the guy watching shit unfold over the last couple years, but that changed when kids started getting hurt.  Shit is unacceptable.  If so, i hope he gets some kind of treatment.  Industry people have a long memory and i think he already fucked his career

Industry people seem pretty chill with SA, so I don’t think Nak has to worry about this

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 353
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1008 on: June 09, 2021, 08:11:54 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Seems like he would be fun to talk to. Some of his opinions are funny. Now I get why some people felt cool guyed in his shop and some had great experiences.

that's correct. are you socially handicapped and don't understand that a group of friends or coworkers will have references and opinions based on previous conversations that you weren't privy to? if so, yeah, you probably have a bad time in any skate shop.

i've gone to a loooot of shops all across the US. i'm a glasses wearing dude that shaves his legs for cycling. if anyone deserves to get cool guy'd, it's me, because i look like a dumbass. but i don't, because i know how to talk to other people and i don't try and pretend like i've been friends with everyone for a decade when i haven't.

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

squippy

• Rep: -65
« Reply #1009 on: June 09, 2021, 08:17:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

no its pretty obvious
[close]

Go on…
[close]

[close]

I talk a lot of shit in this thread, but honestly I think the guy is bipolar.  I kind of hoped for the best for the guy watching shit unfold over the last couple years, but that changed when kids started getting hurt.  Shit is unacceptable.  If so, i hope he gets some kind of treatment. Industry people have a long memory and i think he already fucked his career
[close]

Well he isn't getting kicked off FA or Adidas. So what does that leave? Is he gonna have a hard time getting bearings and wheels?

Thoughts and Prayers for Nak, as the ooger booger industry men put a curse on him.

People in the industry got more skeletons than a graveyard.

Nakel getting the boot from Adidas and FA would be sensational. I imagine Nakel putting out an IG post talking about how HAWRD he's gonna go, only to go full Jereme Rogers and quit to pursue rapping.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -763
« Reply #1010 on: June 09, 2021, 08:26:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

no its pretty obvious
[close]

Go on…
[close]

[close]

I talk a lot of shit in this thread, but honestly I think the guy is bipolar.  I kind of hoped for the best for the guy watching shit unfold over the last couple years, but that changed when kids started getting hurt.  Shit is unacceptable.  If so, i hope he gets some kind of treatment. Industry people have a long memory and i think he already fucked his career
[close]

Well he isn't getting kicked off FA or Adidas. So what does that leave? Is he gonna have a hard time getting bearings and wheels?

Thoughts and Prayers for Nak, as the ooger booger industry men put a curse on him.

[close]

Nakel getting the boot from Adidas and FA would be sensational. I imagine Nakel putting out an IG post talking about how HAWRD he's gonna go, only to go full Jereme Rogers and quit to pursue rapping.

He is possibly off FA
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

ManimalChin

• Rep: 22
« Reply #1011 on: June 09, 2021, 08:33:22 AM »
What happened to his acting career? Maybe there will be a sequel to Mid 90s. Call it...Late 90s. Followed eventually by Early 00s. Nak - follow your dreams and don't give up on acting!

HORSES

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 334
« Reply #1012 on: June 09, 2021, 08:40:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

no its pretty obvious
[close]

Go on…
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

He is possibly off FA

He's in their latest post on IG, that's not 24 hours old. Don't think he's going anywhere.

honey island

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 640
« Reply #1013 on: June 09, 2021, 08:45:26 AM »
i once overheard a shop employee at a pharmacy talking about how he farted in his friends shorty's first aid kit box because he was angry at him. i wanna get cool guy'd by that guy 🤩 🤩 🤩

cky enthusiast

« Reply #1014 on: June 09, 2021, 08:48:32 AM »

Blueabyssofthisss

« Reply #1015 on: June 09, 2021, 08:49:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

no its pretty obvious
[close]

Go on…
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

So he hates gatekeeping nerds but at the same time is an even bigger gatekeeping nerd?
This dudes got adidas ceo money but is pretending he’s some small core shop. Also hates the kids who buys his product but take too long to set up their board? How about you properly show the kid how to do it then, and be thankful anyone is buying your marker bullshit anyway.  It’s because it was never about making money to this douche in the first place. He just wanted to play dress up as a skate shop owner, doesn’t care if it actually fails or not because he’s got the worlds biggest safety net. No wonder the locals vibed him out. Dude is the definition of “when keeping it real goes wrong”
Nak is whack too but there‘s nothing more to be said about him that hasn’t already been said in 30+ pages.

donkey

• Rep: -67
  • donk
« Reply #1016 on: June 09, 2021, 08:53:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

that's correct. are you socially handicapped and don't understand that a group of friends or coworkers will have references and opinions based on previous conversations that you weren't privy to? if so, yeah, you probably have a bad time in any skate shop.

i've gone to a loooot of shops all across the US. i'm a glasses wearing dude that shaves his legs for cycling. if anyone deserves to get cool guy'd, it's me, because i look like a dumbass. but i don't, because i know how to talk to other people and i don't try and pretend like i've been friends with everyone for a decade when i haven't.

is shaving your legs a vibe? i have particularly hairy legs and always wanted to see what it would feel like having bare legs

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 512
« Reply #1017 on: June 09, 2021, 09:01:35 AM »
Nak nak nakin’ on heaven’s doOor

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 353
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1018 on: June 09, 2021, 09:03:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

is shaving your legs a vibe? i have particularly hairy legs and always wanted to see what it would feel like having bare legs

my girl loves it, she calls it dolphining when i shave them. i can't imagine havin hairy legs now

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1019 on: June 09, 2021, 09:15:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

my girl loves it, she calls it dolphining when i shave them. i can't imagine havin hairy legs now

I had to shave my legs for swimming in high school and college.   That first night in beg was magical especially is you let the sheets slowly drape on your legs