Author Topic: nakel lotties rant  (Read 178886 times)

Tuff Lover

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 4
Re: nakel lotties rant
« Reply #1380 on: June 30, 2021, 02:35:13 PM »
The weed nerd shit is fuckin fried. Plus most yall be buyin mids at the gas station out a mylar bag that says GUSHERS on it. with like a stoned ren and stimpy double teaming spongebob printed in it. “BROOOO THIS SHITS NUTS”

Back to graffiti. I have heard from a semi reliable source that PK has passed. I know he was battling some type of cancer for a while, and was getting older. PK straight up had fills running on subways 79-81.. I’m not on IG but I might make a burner just to get in touch with some people. Been a while.

Someone shouted out flash, kid gets it in for sure. Not sure what it is about his style but I always thought it was a chick haha painting with miss17 also added to it. But he goes in. Shouts out to sebo9 Hert and all my other graff homies active or not. Miss that shit.

RIP BAK ZNO ZEXOR PASTA and the rest of my friends that have passed on.

Free Max B

CAP is really old now... Seen is doing gallery shit.... Dust, though is still getting up. Duster for mayor

AIDS crew got it in, Bat hits kinda hard now... remeber DR SEX

Tuff Lover

« Reply #1381 on: June 30, 2021, 02:45:07 PM »
 To bring it back to skating,  "Zoo York " originated wit graff.  Soul Artists of Zoo York .... always will hold a place in my heart

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1382 on: June 30, 2021, 02:47:17 PM »
To bring it back to skating,  "Zoo York " originated wit graff.  Soul Artists of Zoo York .... always will hold a place in my heart

don't forget about SHUT

https://shutnyc.com/pages/about

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

donkey

• Rep: -67
  • donk
« Reply #1383 on: June 30, 2021, 03:18:55 PM »
Expand Quote
The weed nerd shit is fuckin fried. Plus most yall be buyin mids at the gas station out a mylar bag that says GUSHERS on it. with like a stoned ren and stimpy double teaming spongebob printed in it. “BROOOO THIS SHITS NUTS”

Back to graffiti. I have heard from a semi reliable source that PK has passed. I know he was battling some type of cancer for a while, and was getting older. PK straight up had fills running on subways 79-81.. I’m not on IG but I might make a burner just to get in touch with some people. Been a while.

Someone shouted out flash, kid gets it in for sure. Not sure what it is about his style but I always thought it was a chick haha painting with miss17 also added to it. But he goes in. Shouts out to sebo9 Hert and all my other graff homies active or not. Miss that shit.

RIP BAK ZNO ZEXOR PASTA and the rest of my friends that have passed on.

Free Max B
[close]

CAP is really old now... Seen is doing gallery shit.... Dust, though is still getting up. Duster for mayor

AIDS crew got it in, Bat hits kinda hard now... remeber DR SEX
i've been meaning to make time to sit and get high as hell and watch style wars. its gonna be a great night when i get around to it, it looks like a great documentary

Tuff Lover

« Reply #1384 on: June 30, 2021, 03:20:24 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

don't forget about SHUT

https://shutnyc.com/pages/about

That takes it to the Ricky O interview where he talks about not getting on SHUT.....im mean dude is from jersey and couldn't get on SHUT.... Rodney T opened the door for a lot people

Tuff Lover

« Reply #1385 on: June 30, 2021, 03:40:06 PM »
Venice graff

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
« Reply #1386 on: June 30, 2021, 04:49:07 PM »
saber is mall graff. msk other than nekst is pretty corny. oldschool revok ayer and all those augor billboards go but a lot of their other shit is wiggity wack. ntel and distort i appreciate their fine work. cuate and hindue for freightzors. sb over pemex

mushroom slice

« Reply #1387 on: June 30, 2021, 04:54:17 PM »
Is this the graffiti thread now? I hope so
My favorites crews is FCR and DRUGS
I don’t write that’s just the stuff I like.

Blueabyssofthisss

« Reply #1388 on: June 30, 2021, 05:22:39 PM »
More like the toy thread

Tuff Lover

« Reply #1389 on: June 30, 2021, 05:32:15 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
More like the toy thread

Trouble on your line been that from the start

powerhazard

• Rep: 6
« Reply #1390 on: June 30, 2021, 07:50:50 PM »
saber is mall graff. msk other than nekst is pretty corny. oldschool revok ayer and all those augor billboards go but a lot of their other shit is wiggity wack. ntel and distort i appreciate their fine work. cuate and hindue for freightzors. sb over pemex

I wasn't going to chime in but did not expect to see Ntel dropped in this thread. You must be from Philly or Jersey

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1391 on: July 01, 2021, 12:35:00 AM »
no they just got style for miles. jnco dao whales r dogs

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 715
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1392 on: July 01, 2021, 12:57:12 AM »
this officially the graff thread. other one is ass. Aids crew had that one oil tanker you could see from the Pulaski skyway going into ny. That shit was all the way fucked up each letter must have been 30-50 ft. That shit was real big for the time.

When everyone was running the highways that shit was the best. Mayhem/ DethKult, NSF, FH, C+F, fucking Zephyr was out there. shit was nuts. JA was coming out daily to 440 at one point just to fuck with some snitch i dont remember who tho.
If anyone’s got old photos of 287/440 post em here or start a good graffiti thread. Best part of the 287-440 era was that [insert favorite newly sober pro] always hit all those walk outs above 440 just to write WHITE DIRTY PUSSY haha absolute legend.

Gufe came through nyc 2010 and did some of the biggest illegal shit ive ever seen. idk anything about him as a person tho. so he probably fell off or theres some sort of reason i never hear that dude getting his props. that domino sugar building thing was crazy

edit- daamn, idk how i forgot about dr sex im fried as shit. the bushwick ave floater was one of my favorite things ever. im never over there no more but i hope thats still there.

jersey highway that ran for almost 15 years

dudes really painting this fucking hghway sign during the day zoom in. true madlad

fukin legend m8.

fuck nickel little kids like him, most of us arent little kids so we dont care. then little kids come on here and want to argue even tho they were conceived post-9/11 so we dont value thier opinons or feelings or whatever.

Free max b
« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 06:24:01 AM by Pete »
FREE MAX B

cky enthusiast

« Reply #1393 on: July 01, 2021, 05:04:10 AM »
gufe just came thru philly.. still does the darn thang

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #1394 on: July 01, 2021, 05:20:40 AM »
here's some stuff from my city

this is from oz(sometimes also called oli) RIP he got hit by a train while writing in 2014. he'd be over 70 years old right now. dude was one of the first people in germany to do graffiti from 1977 onwards until he died. his tags and smileys were all over the city. you could say that he wasn't that good technically but he had his very own style and did massive pieces all alone, like covering whole underpasses in paint. imagine a mid 60s dude doing this completely alone:

this was his casket at his public funeral walk that was attended by hundreds of people.

his gravestone is made to resemble a trainline power box and gets tagged on out of respect frequently.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #1395 on: July 01, 2021, 05:38:25 AM »
some dope trainpieces:

this looks unreal, i haven't seen it run in real life, but there's several pics of it, definetly real

rache does pretty elaborate stuff on trains. i know that some spots where they put the cars into the siding are pretty far out in the woods though.

more from tese, rage, zztop

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 438
« Reply #1396 on: July 01, 2021, 06:06:05 AM »

this is from oz(sometimes also called oli) RIP he got hit by a train while writing in 2014. he'd be over 70 years old right now. dude was one of the first people in germany to do graffiti from 1977 onwards until he died. his tags and smileys were all over the city. you could say that he wasn't that good technically but he had his very own style and did massive pieces all alone, like covering whole underpasses in paint. imagine a mid 60s dude doing this completely alone:

this was his casket at his public funeral walk that was attended by hundreds of people.

his gravestone is made to resemble a trainline power box and gets tagged on out of respect frequently.

You’ve just given me a massive bout of Heimweh my friend.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #1397 on: July 01, 2021, 06:08:59 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

<3

hit me up whenever you are back if you feel like it and we can skate or shoot the shit or whatever.

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 438
« Reply #1398 on: July 01, 2021, 06:10:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

<3

hit me up whenever you are back if you feel like it and we can skate or shoot the shit or whatever.

Will do. Corona will probably keep me away for at least another year but we shall see!

cky enthusiast

« Reply #1399 on: July 01, 2021, 06:18:25 AM »

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 715
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1400 on: July 01, 2021, 06:27:16 AM »
good wickets are the best. Love that shit.

“N M, with the crown. Lil weed in the mouth. Naturally.

Free max b
FREE MAX B

6000 sux

• Rep: 16
« Reply #1401 on: July 01, 2021, 07:27:12 AM »
dr sex is a beast

6000 sux

« Reply #1402 on: July 01, 2021, 07:29:20 AM »
good wickets are the best. Love that shit.

“N M, with the crown. Lil weed in the mouth. Naturally.

Free max b
i love the part in infamy when he says he doesn't want people to be able to read the tags
i'm a huge fan of legibility but that's a great approach to tagging

conqueso

« Reply #1403 on: July 01, 2021, 07:34:18 AM »

Legend

Most non philly graff is straight up goofy tbh.
Bout to blaze up some exotic and head to Home Depot for some ladder shopping. Shalom broskis.

6000 sux

« Reply #1404 on: July 01, 2021, 07:35:23 AM »
while on the topic of regional handstyles, i love a good busflow

rip orfn

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #1405 on: July 01, 2021, 07:35:55 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Legend

Most non philly graff is straight up goofy tbh.
Bout to blaze up some exotic and head to Home Depot for some ladder shopping. Shalom broskis.

words to live by

baaaaaaguette

« Reply #1406 on: July 01, 2021, 08:09:34 AM »

who in their right mind looks at this and says "meh no technique", this is great

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #1407 on: July 01, 2021, 08:14:55 AM »
i would never do that, but you'll find haters everywhere. in my city though oz is without a doubt the most respected artist and loved just by his balls out approach. another honorable mention should be peter ernst eiffe, germanys first official graffiti artist if you will. the dude started to doodle around with markers in the late 60s and scribbled on trains, windows, everything. there's a street here named after him.

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1408 on: July 01, 2021, 08:23:43 AM »
i met crazy legs like 15 years ago as a teen when he was on some washed up tour. he was a dick. used to have a few orfn stickers as well through trade. drawn by him and not printed or some shit. this is it this is it

twic3

« Reply #1409 on: July 01, 2021, 08:46:41 AM »
Were doing anything to keep this thread alive huh.

I cant believe Bill Cosby got released from prison!