Author Topic: Joey Brezinski Embarrases Himself & Paul Hart Is A MAGA Kook With Nazi Ties  (Read 98273 times)

Lord Viper Scorpion

Re: Joey Brezinski Embarrases Himself & Paul Hart Is A MAGA Kook
« Reply #540 on: August 21, 2021, 04:55:12 PM »
Expand Quote

if you scroll down in the comments, you can see a bunch of his loyal supporters blowing up this "pondscumjoel" user. at some point, im not sure why, they call him a "dill dickrider". this was 4 days ago, so i think this was after the wu tang incident.
[close]

Haha this is me, it was unsurprising that Paul harts fan base was all maga boys who live on farms. Paul said he’s gonna fly to Canada to fight me and I’ve just been egging him on since.

damn, i wanna see paul hart fight triplets

Lord Viper Scorpion

the KISS "S" was more tied to satanism if you grew up in the eighties like i did

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1384
« Reply #542 on: August 21, 2021, 05:22:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

if you scroll down in the comments, you can see a bunch of his loyal supporters blowing up this "pondscumjoel" user. at some point, im not sure why, they call him a "dill dickrider". this was 4 days ago, so i think this was after the wu tang incident.
[close]

Haha this is me, it was unsurprising that Paul harts fan base was all maga boys who live on farms. Paul said he’s gonna fly to Canada to fight me and I’ve just been egging him on since.
[close]

Dern brothers v Paul Hart, battle for the ultimate Floridian

BinkyConklinFan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 4
« Reply #543 on: August 22, 2021, 03:54:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

What's up with the Dern Brothers? Are those the kids with the hot mom? I know they are from FL.

Joe Davola

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 60
Is Footprint a Joey Brezinski backed operation?

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1269
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #545 on: August 22, 2021, 07:17:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

What's up with the Dern Brothers? Are those the kids with the hot mom? I know they are from FL.
they probably do have a hot mom. every wealthy family in florida has a  smoking hot milf walking around the estate

pile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 190
  • sweet, man.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #546 on: August 22, 2021, 09:50:09 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

haha damn, if you're in vancouver I will come help you kick his ass  ;D

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
« Reply #547 on: August 22, 2021, 09:52:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

haha damn, if you're in vancouver I will come help you kick his ass  ;D
lets see some dm's

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -258
« Reply #548 on: August 23, 2021, 02:08:26 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Man, that’s some keyboard warrior stuff to really be proud about.

livin on a speyer

the KISS "S" was more tied to satanism if you grew up in the eighties like i did
But in Germany KISS had to change their logo.

Prostate Exam

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 512
  • registered SLAP offender

Lets all not forget this embarrassing masterpiece

NORTHBYMIDWEST

• Rep: 18
Idk what makes a company fake or real these days but lol at the dude rippin’ off both rusty and supreme calling fa fake. 

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -258

Lets all not forget this embarrassing masterpiece

What the fuck did I just watch? - Did he have a pants company?

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 781
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
what happened to that Jojo Marvoles video - where the dubbed over his Transworld part?

newMe

• Rep: 19
Remind Insoles FTW  ;D

veritas

all not forget this embarrassing masterpiece

So much here that I can’t even process

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 708
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
guys who brag about how mcuh girls they bang etc. are slimy + not cool

cky enthusiast

and usually not bangin that much

coldbrew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 407

at this point it's a US military backed operation.

barneytarney

• Rep: 25
what happened to that Jojo Marvoles video - where the dubbed over his Transworld part?

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 781
  • dog stuff
thx barney

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 432
Expand Quote
[close]

I love that things like this exist.

Irvine-Sucks.com

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 989

Jason Guadalajara. The same dickhead that released this piece of shit https://appadvice.com/app/election-battle/1537622613, and then reskinned it as "Skatepark Smackdown" with Neen. He's basically the right-wing conservative life raft for guys in denial that their careers in skateboarding ended years prior.

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
ya ya yaa

vhsfisheye

« Reply #564 on: August 23, 2021, 09:42:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Man, that’s some keyboard warrior stuff to really be proud about.

I prefer the term internet thug

mushroom slice

Paul Hart Fans Be Like

MisterX

• Rep: 51
« Reply #566 on: August 23, 2021, 01:53:22 PM »
I did a little more searching on the amazing and awe-inspiring Brig Hart, and looks like the family is definitely not Jewish as I suspected.  It looks like he has established some non-profit (surely not for tax reasons) and they are a non-denominational ministry.

Personally, I don't agree with it, but Paul Fart has every right to be able to freely support trump, qanon, cops, and whatever other redneck Florida shit he's into, but when you are rocking a tank top with blatant Nazi imagery I'm just going to assume it's not a coincidence.  This idiot needs to backnoseblunt to fakie himself out of the skate industry and into oblivion.  Then again it seems like the only sponsors he has are ones his family money supports, or a shoe company that shares his right wing values.

Also, for a guy claiming to be jewish I have yet to see him post a single shalom....case closed

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1384
« Reply #567 on: August 23, 2021, 02:30:08 PM »
I did a little more searching on the amazing and awe-inspiring Brig Hart, and looks like the family is definitely not Jewish as I suspected.  It looks like he has established some non-profit (surely not for tax reasons) and they are a non-denominational ministry.

Personally, I don't agree with it, but Paul Fart has every right to be able to freely support trump, qanon, cops, and whatever other redneck Florida shit he's into, but when you are rocking a tank top with blatant Nazi imagery I'm just going to assume it's not a coincidence.  This idiot needs to backnoseblunt to fakie himself out of the skate industry and into oblivion.  Then again it seems like the only sponsors he has are ones his family money supports, or a shoe company that shares his right wing values.

Also, for a guy claiming to be jewish I have yet to see him post a single shalom....case closed

I think his mom is the Jewish connection in that family. Brig is yakubian to the max though

gaunt

• Rep: 104
« Reply #568 on: August 23, 2021, 04:59:49 PM »
Holy shit!
Does THIS happen for anybody else? I click the following link:
http://hartsshardcore.yolasite.com/history.php
and then, when I click the HOME button in the side bar, I see the celtic cross with some white pride slogan shit wrapped around it for just about half a second before the screen goes to some generic navigation page.
Try it. See if it happens for you.
What the actual fuck is going on here?!?
I wonder if Israel did just a lickle bit of research & came across this stuff... Might/could explain why he wasn't chosen to represent them in the olympics skateboarding game.
I wouldn't be so sure - Israel's government has made supporting neo-nazi forces into routine behavior in modern times:

https://electronicintifada.net/content/israel-arming-neo-nazis-ukraine/24876
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/rights-groups-demand-israel-stop-arming-neo-nazis-in-the-ukraine-1.6248727

The US and other NATO countries are guilty of the same thing - opting to fund right-wing militants and train special forces/death squads in any country they seek regime-change in. if the reactionary forces in that region are neo-nazis? al-qaeda? ISIS? ultra-right fascists? so be it!
https://www.thenation.com/article/archive/congress-has-removed-a-ban-on-funding-neo-nazis-from-its-year-end-spending-bill/

It should come as no surprise, because if one were to review leadership of NATO throughout the years, they'd find high-ranking nazi's who served under Hitler now occupying high-ranking leadership positions with considerable reach of power - befriending nazi's is a time-honored tradition of NATO states!

« Last Edit: August 23, 2021, 06:12:10 PM by gaunt »

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
the royals are german. they changed their surname around ww1