Author Topic: Move over Supreme. $1400 Mama Skate pants are in town.  (Read 64813 times)

HowMakeBoardFlip

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -4
Re: Move over Supreme. $1400 Mama Skate pants are in town.
« Reply #210 on: September 10, 2021, 06:02:33 PM »
so when or how do we find out if any of them got sold?

Someone on the board is gonna have to take one for the team, it's the only way to be sure. Any volunteers?

TastyBurrito

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 552
« Reply #211 on: September 10, 2021, 06:03:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
where can i find a pair of pants with an elastic waistband that i can wear to work? i'm not joking.. my weight fluctuates
[close]

My favorite are the theories lounge pant good colors, a bit pricey, but the fit is on point for me
[close]

Stretchy scrubs.  Figs is a popular company, I wear this greys anatomy one for work that’s pretty comfy

All the nurses at my wife's hospital rock Figs and Grey's. They all swear by em.

kilgoret

• Rep: -35
« Reply #212 on: September 10, 2021, 08:17:51 PM »
8 pages of dissecting this fucking kook and her garbage clothes. can't we all agree that examples like this is a clear cut sign that this social media shit has gone past the tipping point of anything that can be considered "harmless" or "don't take it too seriously"?? these are grown ass women we're talking about doing this shit and literally believing their own bullshit , imagine children and their undeveloped brains and mental capacity all around this fucked up world. proof is in the pudding mothafuckers. all you kumbaya naysayers, keep on believing this shit is "harmless and not serious". i hope you have tons of children and give them full access. we've been fucked, but they will really be fucked. enjoy mothafuckers.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1145
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #213 on: September 10, 2021, 08:36:01 PM »
8 pages of dissecting this fucking kook and her garbage clothes. can't we all agree that examples like this is a clear cut sign that this social media shit has gone past the tipping point of anything that can be considered "harmless" or "don't take it too seriously"?? these are grown ass women we're talking about doing this shit and literally believing their own bullshit , imagine children and their undeveloped brains and mental capacity all around this fucked up world. proof is in the pudding mothafuckers. all you kumbaya naysayers, keep on believing this shit is "harmless and not serious". i hope you have tons of children and give them full access. we've been fucked, but they will really be fucked. enjoy mothafuckers.

Sounds like someone’s just salty because they can’t afford their own Big Mamas.

Let me tell you, it would blow your mind if you knew just how deep these pockets go.  And that 5th belt loop… divine.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

kilgoret

• Rep: -35
« Reply #214 on: September 10, 2021, 08:54:28 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Let me tell you, it would blow your mind if you knew just how deep these pockets go.  And that 5th belt loop… divine.

touche bud  ;)

RikiTakeuchi

• Rep: 5
« Reply #215 on: September 10, 2021, 10:32:11 PM »
Skategoat put a post up calling out a sportperson who was going to use onlyfans for giving tips and advice to his fans. I very politely asked why he had a problem with it when he's trying to charge his fans 1400 for pants. I

He swiftly removed the post and blocked me

ndsr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 164
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #216 on: September 10, 2021, 10:41:03 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I grew up with huge gardens full of fresh vegetables , access to eat cows, pigs, elk, moose, pheasant and a mini ramp in my backyard but my family could never get us over that hump of possessing trousers with more than 3 belt loops..... 

kenjiro

« Reply #217 on: September 10, 2021, 10:56:28 PM »
Skategoat put a post up calling out a sportperson who was going to use onlyfans for giving tips and advice to his fans. I very politely asked why he had a problem with it when he's trying to charge his fans 1400 for pants. I

that’s fantastic. these instagram people are crazy

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1974
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #218 on: September 11, 2021, 12:22:34 AM »

Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 649
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
« Reply #219 on: September 11, 2021, 01:29:13 AM »

seems like there's a skategoat movie coming soon... steve berra is involved
and something called skategoat entertainment
and you can't leave comments on his last "new pro boards dropping soon" post

RikiTakeuchi

• Rep: 5
« Reply #220 on: September 11, 2021, 01:54:59 AM »
Saw that too, absolutely unreal. The ego on these kids is absurd.

Shouldn't you have something of a career before making a documentary about yourself?

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 479
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #221 on: September 11, 2021, 03:34:12 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

seems like there's a skategoat movie coming soon

wait wait wait.... there's a what??
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

veritas

« Reply #222 on: September 11, 2021, 06:34:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

seems like there's a skategoat movie coming soon
[close]

wait wait wait.... there's a what??

This incident and skategoats ascension to Xenu's favorite skate messiah are both signs that LA social media narcissist fart-sniffer culture has really gone too far.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -767
« Reply #223 on: September 11, 2021, 07:07:30 AM »

I think he pretty much nails it

God skategoat is a twat
« Last Edit: September 11, 2021, 07:14:50 AM by RichardBarkley »
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 785
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #224 on: September 11, 2021, 09:18:23 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Bros there has to be a shelf life on whores in thongs doing pop shuvits in skateparks.

I feel attacked.

nothing's been the since same

quackquack

• Rep: -424
« Reply #225 on: September 11, 2021, 10:29:08 AM »
Oh, the places you'll go.

mushroom slice

« Reply #226 on: September 11, 2021, 10:37:49 AM »
I’d donate but pick a different color. Not white. Labor Day was Monday don’t you kids respect anything these days.

companguero

• Rep: 250
  • sesquipedalian
« Reply #227 on: September 11, 2021, 11:56:23 AM »
I’d donate but pick a different color. Not white. Labor Day was Monday don’t you kids respect anything these days.

::) ::) ::)  NAH, they're "BUTTERCREAM FROSTING"  ::) ::) ::)

but your point remains

Quote from: lazer69
Bitch, I dont got time to be on here reading every post.

foureyedjim

« Reply #228 on: September 11, 2021, 12:41:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
where can i find a pair of pants with an elastic waistband that i can wear to work? i'm not joking.. my weight fluctuates
[close]

My favorite are the theories lounge pant good colors, a bit pricey, but the fit is on point for me
[close]

Stretchy scrubs.  Figs is a popular company, I wear this greys anatomy one for work that’s pretty comfy
[close]

All the nurses at my wife's hospital rock Figs and Grey's. They all swear by em.

The jogger Figs look hilarious, but their regular pants seem to fit pretty normal.  Mine are a bit more baggy. 
Either way, cheaper and probably more comfortable than these cord pants. Also own two pairs of polar surf pants and although I like them, 40 dollar scrub pants are more reasonable.

Síota

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 821
« Reply #229 on: September 11, 2021, 02:25:23 PM »
First of all who the fuck calls themselves skategoat when they are not Ishod, he won't even use that insta handle and you all know he is the GOAT.

newguy

« Reply #230 on: September 11, 2021, 03:51:36 PM »
I’m only on page two and am howling at the burns you guys are throwing at this woman and her business, oh my days. Giggled when I saw the « 10% donated to charity on every order », so magnanimous hahaha.

newguy

« Reply #231 on: September 11, 2021, 04:10:57 PM »
The magnetic moniker "skatepussy" caught my eye as a 33-year-old woman. I yearned to know more and found this captivating interview by a budding cannabis-infused beverage company. I learned the dame is in the erotica business, and has "long-ass rose fingernails" which do not hamper her joint-rolling proficiency. She's also a "daring" professional skateboarder and an inspiring rapper. She also vocally laments, passionately, the discriminatory practices in the world of professional skateboarding against women skaters.

“I’m gonna make my boards and make myself a pro,” she said firmly. “I’m not gonna wait in line for a greasy, wrinkled, guy to take a percentage of my board money. If I’m risking my livelihood, I want to make 100 percent of my money. I’m building my lemonade stand and y’all can wait in line.”

Good on her saying something so brave yet so controversial. She then goes on to inform younger readers to “buy an ounce and a vibrator.” A real life coach.

Above she can be seen hanging out with family while smoking. The interview goes on to state she has a new Benz and a fully paid for house at 26. A struggle any aspiring professional skateboarder can relate to.

After reading this interview and glancing at my driveway brimming with exotic sports cars and pallets of Kreper kingpins I bemoan the up-and-coming floozies. Hopefully, there's just enough to go around.

You post made me giggle like an idiot and profoundly sad too, profoundly sad that this woman is not joking and really does believe her own lies. The final à shot of her sister’s lavish apartment’s terrasse is truly a depressing snapshot of the state skateboarding is in today, gatekeeping needs to come back; if only to keep these people from tearing apart what makes skateboarding so great and milking it dry :-((

Not only that but her stupid privileged take on feminism plays into the stereotypes those opposed to it use to discredit an actual important struggle. God dammit lady.

newguy

« Reply #232 on: September 11, 2021, 04:27:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Someone should run her design and call them skatemom pants and charge appropriately…I don’t get my sewing machine til January otherwise I’d be all over it
[close]

Expand Quote
Tony pantalones is happening?!?!

Do it!
[close]
Alright, then Tony, my mate… You’ve got 1 month until your rig arrives. That’s roughly 4 weeks to get your new brand/company, Skateboard Mother, (whose logo is a big juicy peach, with back-pockets on each side of the cleft) up and running.
Chop-chop, opportunity is a’knocking.
Sign me up for the 1st pair, while you’re at it.
[close]

Haha you guys will be the first to know, I’m gonna make “boogie board pants” too

You had my interest at skate mom jeans and now you have my full attention, I’m absolutely down to roll up at a spot with my pristine girl boss hustle boogie board pants lmfao

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 332
  • Low Scovilles
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #233 on: September 11, 2021, 04:31:37 PM »
SHIT YOUTUBE LINK 14-MINUTES LONG DELETED FOR YOUR FAVOR

God skategoat is a twat

Duh Fuq you think we can dedicate 14 minutes to anything? Fuck off outta everywhere for a two week minimum. Don't reply to this.

More important, patiently awaiting the TJMAXX drop on these hot SkateMamas when they secondarily drop at 97% cost reduction, along with those Polar Pants that are rebranded wranglers.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

newguy

« Reply #234 on: September 11, 2021, 04:35:35 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

seems like there's a skategoat movie coming soon... steve berra is involved
and something called skategoat entertainment
and you can't leave comments on his last "new pro boards dropping soon" post

This thread is honestly something else

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -767
« Reply #235 on: September 11, 2021, 05:03:40 PM »
Expand Quote
SHIT YOUTUBE LINK 14-MINUTES LONG DELETED FOR YOUR FAVOR

God skategoat is a twat
[close]

Duh Fuq you think we can dedicate 14 minutes to anything? Fuck off outta everywhere for a two week minimum. Don't reply to this.

More important, patiently awaiting the TJMAXX drop on these hot SkateMamas when they secondarily drop at 97% cost reduction, along with those Polar Pants that are rebranded wranglers.

Lol

Hahahaha 🤣

Good boy
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

FatGuy92

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 586
« Reply #236 on: September 11, 2021, 08:00:34 PM »
Lifted Tater back with more for the masses. LOL at the return address being the Berrics. They probably store all their inventory there.

flippy lippy

• Rep: -23
« Reply #237 on: September 11, 2021, 08:05:27 PM »
Lifted Tater back with more for the masses.

Didn't this dude say women shouldn't run skate meme pages?

FatGuy92

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 586
« Reply #238 on: September 11, 2021, 08:18:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Lifted Tater back with more for the masses.
[close]

Didn't this dude say women shouldn't run skate meme pages?

I think he said it's shitty when content creators make memes that normalize toxic behavior perpetuated in the skate scene, which include memes from apparently female run meme pages. something like that. The video doesn't seem to be up anymore so I can't check it

Pat Eisenhauer

• Rep: 22
    • Going Home Again avatar image
« Reply #239 on: September 11, 2021, 08:38:51 PM »
Already deleted but I screenshoted it.