Author Topic: Move over Supreme. $1400 Mama Skate pants are in town.  (Read 64845 times)

Mittens

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 34
Re: Move over Supreme. $1400 Mama Skate pants are in town.
« Reply #810 on: September 30, 2021, 12:23:19 PM »
Again, this has nothing to do with that and you know it more than anyone that this is just your only defence left because you have no genuine counter for your awful behavior.

I´m going to be real with you, so fking many girls got into skateboarding to escape the bullshit of everyday society, the how pretty we look, the how our ass looks, to be taken seriously in all aspects of life, to be something other than being objectified as a woman. So many rad girls have put in nearly a decade of hard work to be taken seriously in skateboarding, look how awesome Maité is, and she fking rips.

When you roll up to a skatepark in a thong, with a camera filming yourself, claiming to be pro, you don´t seem to have any idea how far you are taking us back.

We get heckled all the time about our looks, our ass, the way we dress, but atleast we have had some solidary from most skaters AS SKATERS but have to put up with so much fking bullshit in the past. Only today I was told to "lift up my skirt" by some fuckheads. Seriously, don´t we want young girls not to think that they should be skateboarding to look pretty, to look sexy, to be influencers, we want to just skate like anyone else. You have no idea what solidarity is, what do you think the young girls think when they see your clips, not everybody feels good looking, that they have a great ass and should be flaunting it, they just want to skate to get away from that bullshit we deal with in everyday life.

You can do what you want, I know you wont because of flagrant narcissism wont let you, but you should read up on some feminist writers and role models on what it means to represent women and stand up for women. This is about being girls and being taken as anything but sex objects like you and your onlyfans. This is about being respected as skaters and being respected as women and you are taking us way back. Don´t fcking act like you are in the defense of women, you represent everything we stand against here. We want to be respected as people, not sex objects on a skateboard. We want to stand up for young girls and be role models to them in the instgram era. Think about it the next time your rolling around in your g string with the young girls around, some take it and think that they need to be good looking or "sex it up" to be pro out here. Yeah I dont usually post much and there are some assholes here for sure, like in life. But recognise, this is becase your your scamming, your appropriation of skateboarding and appropriation of the women of Afghanistan.

I know you wont but I think you should consider that before you accuse anyone of attacking you because your a woman. You wont listen clearly as you only give a fck about yourself and the way you look and making money. If you are going to stand with women, do it in all aspects of your life, not in defence of a clear attempt to separate impressionable young skaters from their money.  You tried to make a quick buck and it failed as we all saw through it while you tagged "Afghan Women" and "activist" while you filmed yourself driving around LA, smoking weed in your Mercedes while hundreds of women we being detained, raped and kidnapped in Afghanistan and you dont see why that would tell us everything there is to know about you.

Dont fkicng patronise us that this is about you being a woman, its because your are a culture vulture scammer, who is appropriating women and skateboarding to make money. Its simply because you suck.

Do you guys normally pile on and harass/abuse women like this in real life or just on the internet where it’s safe?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 12:48:41 PM by Mittens »

Yossi

• Rep: 20
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #811 on: September 30, 2021, 12:26:10 PM »
Huge egos prompting questionable decisions that result in self-victimization by said egos. Los Angeles is wild.

idontwantausername

« Reply #812 on: September 30, 2021, 12:27:48 PM »
28 pages on a typo

thebacker

« Reply #813 on: September 30, 2021, 12:30:03 PM »
28 pages on a typo
is it really a typo tho? I'd believe that if it went from $1400 to $140 but it's $1400 to $150.

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #814 on: September 30, 2021, 12:31:28 PM »
28 pages on a typo

why are you so sure its a typo?
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

Mittens

• Rep: 34
« Reply #815 on: September 30, 2021, 12:31:33 PM »
again, Those prices were on there for over 2 weeks while you confimed the prices and blocked and deleted the comments of plenty of people who "reported" this "error" to you while those prices were on there but the prices remained fo weeks. You even added the 10% Afghan charity sht and the prices were the same weeks after that too. You update the site, had 2 popular videos made by the hater, had Steve Berra defend it, and even then the prices were there. It takes a minute to update a website, didnt you get any orders? do you think we are stupid?

28 pages on a typo
« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 12:41:21 PM by Mittens »

idontwantausername

« Reply #816 on: September 30, 2021, 12:34:46 PM »
again, Those prices were on there for over 2 weeks while you confimed the prices and blocked and deleted the comments of plenty of people who "reported" this "error" to you while those prices were on there but the prices remained for. You even added the 10% Afghan charity sht and the prices were the same weeks after that too. You update the site, had 2 popular videos made by the hater, had Steve Berra defend it, and even then the prices were there. It takes a minute to update a website, didnt you get any orders? do you think we are stupid?

Expand Quote
28 pages on a typo
[close]

Def stupid

veritas

« Reply #817 on: September 30, 2021, 12:34:58 PM »
Laugh now but it’s coming.

Hilarious looking through the post history and seeing how similar it is to Borras writing

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 460
« Reply #818 on: September 30, 2021, 12:43:08 PM »
Mittens fucks
listen to cosmic psychos

toe_knee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 220
  • Get bent
« Reply #819 on: September 30, 2021, 12:46:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Do you guys normally pile on and harass/abuse women like this in real life or just on the internet where it’s safe?
[close]
Me and the boys piled on your mom the other day so yes irl too
[close]

I see. So like, gang rape. Wild.
[close]

Steve do you still tear up when you think about Tony having a little toke or have you forgiven him for his thetan driven behavior?

I’ll have you know that am in no way connected to the church of Scientology, my activities maybe be thetan to some but I’m just out here living life, and as far as him crying…yes that definitely happened
You want some queso?”
Dan Drehobl to me at make a wish, while handing me a hotdog

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 744
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #820 on: September 30, 2021, 12:49:18 PM »
28 pages on a typo

Are you going to respond to @Mittens' well worded criticisms, or continue to be a parasitic presence on skateboarding as a subculture?

Your presence and actions literally detract from all of the positive work and the negatively affects the growth that females/non-binary folk have been doing and experiencing in skateboarding, respectively.

Fuck you.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

idontwantausername

« Reply #821 on: September 30, 2021, 12:52:10 PM »
Expand Quote
28 pages on a typo
[close]

Are you going to respond to @Mittens' well worded criticisms, or continue to be a parasitic presence on skateboarding as a subculture?

Your presence and actions literally detract from all of the positive work and the negatively affects the growth that females/non-binary folk have been doing and experiencing in skateboarding, respectively.

Fuck you.

No I don’t respond to mansplaining

RottenToTheCore

• Rep: 10
« Reply #822 on: September 30, 2021, 12:53:57 PM »
Again, this has nothing to do with that and you know it more than anyone that this is just your only defence left because you have no genuine counter for your awful behavior.

I´m going to be real with you, so fking many girls got into skateboarding to escape the bullshit of everyday society, the how pretty we look, the how our ass looks, to be taken seriously in all aspects of life, to be something other than being objectified as a woman. So many rad girls have put in nearly a decade of hard work to be taken seriously in skateboarding, look how awesome Maité is, and she fking rips.

When you roll up to a skatepark in a thong, with a camera filming yourself, claiming to be pro, you don´t seem to have any idea how far you are taking us back.

We get heckled all the time about our looks, our ass, the way we dress, but atleast we have had some solidary from most skaters AS SKATERS but have to put up with so much fking bullshit in the past. Only today I was told to "lift up my skirt" by some fuckheads. Seriously, don´t we want young girls not to think that they should be skateboarding to look pretty, to look sexy, to be influencers, we want to just skate like anyone else. You have no idea what solidarity is, what do you think the young girls think when they see your clips, not everybody feels good looking, that they have a great ass and should be flaunting it, they just want to skate to get away from that bullshit we deal with in everyday life.

You can do what you want, I know you wont because of flagrant narcissism wont let you, but you should read up on some feminist writers and role models on what it means to represent women and stand up for women. This is about being girls and being taken as anything but sex objects like you and your onlyfans. This is about being respected as skaters and being respected as women and you are taking us way back. Don´t fcking act like you are in the defense of women, you represent everything we stand against here. We want to be respected as people, not sex objects on a skateboard. We want to stand up for young girls and be role models to them in the instgram era. Think about it the next time your rolling around in your g string with the young girls around, some take it and think that they need to be good looking or "sex it up" to be pro out here. Yeah I dont usually post much and there are some assholes here for sure, like in life. But recognise, this is becase your your scamming, your appropriation of skateboarding and appropriation of the women of Afghanistan.

I know you wont but I think you should consider that before you accuse anyone of attacking you because your a woman. You wont listen clearly as you only give a fck about yourself and the way you look and making money. If you are going to stand with women, do it in all aspects of your life, not in defence of a clear attempt to separate impressionable young skaters from their money.  You tried to make a quick buck and it failed as we all saw through it while you tagged "Afghan Women" and "activist" while you filmed yourself driving around LA, smoking weed in your Mercedes while hundreds of women we being detained, raped and kidnapped in Afghanistan and you dont see why that would tell us everything there is to know about you.

Dont fkicng patronise us that this is about you being a woman, its because your are a culture vulture scammer, who is appropriating women and skateboarding to make money. Its simply because you suck.

Expand Quote
[close]

Would gnar

idontwantausername

« Reply #823 on: September 30, 2021, 12:58:32 PM »
Expand Quote
28 pages on a typo
[close]

Fuck you.

Ok gatekeeper guy.

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 744
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #824 on: September 30, 2021, 01:01:05 PM »
you already responded to my post, respond to Mittens
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Rune Spliffberg

• Rep: 109
« Reply #825 on: September 30, 2021, 01:01:58 PM »
just want to say im glad i am here to watch this person, presumably lydia or one of her affiliates, die on this hill in real time.

Mike Oxwelling

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
« Reply #826 on: September 30, 2021, 01:09:40 PM »
"You can be the best skateboarder in the world talent wise," Morgenweck said, "but if you don't know people, nothing's going to happen to you."

I think it was your shite attitude, horrible style, and the push of a 12 year old that was the problem Joel.

BugleBites

• Rep: -68
« Reply #827 on: September 30, 2021, 01:21:23 PM »
I think it's time to accept this person is trolling. They haven't done anything but respond with one liner's that are easily debunked by even a simple search of the early pages of this thread. You don't engage in a serious conversation about a movie with someone who never even watched the movie, and this is no different. All of us who paid attention know the details of what went down, this person does not, and refuses to back down from the "it's a typo" argument that doesn't make any logical sense.

One of the people I respect the most in custom clothing design (a field I've been involved in for 30 years) is a local female designer who's absolutely killing it with her brand - I hit her up all the time to pick her brain. This whole idea that our concern about price gouging is somehow rooted in misogyny is nothing more than a weak attempt to find some perceived moral high ground because this person has nothing else of substance to present in defense of their shit opinion. There will be nothing but more of the same tired one line responses from this person because they aren't intelligent enough to say anything else. I almost feel bad for people who are so disturbed and unhappy in life that this is how they spend their time ... almost.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1405
« Reply #828 on: September 30, 2021, 01:22:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
28 pages on a typo
[close]

Fuck you.
[close]

No I don’t respond to mansplaining

Lol guy said we were being bitches for saying you were trying to gaslight us but you're brushing off criticism because it's "mansplaining"

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -767
« Reply #829 on: September 30, 2021, 01:26:11 PM »
I think it's time to accept this person is trolling. They haven't done anything but respond with one liner's that are easily debunked by even a simple search of the early pages of this thread. You don't engage in a serious conversation about a movie with someone who never even watched the movie, and this is no different. All of us who paid attention know the details of what went down, this person does not, and refuses to back down from the "it's a typo" argument that doesn't make any logical sense.

One of the people I respect the most in custom clothing design (a field I've been involved in for 30 years) is a local female designer who's absolutely killing it with her brand - I hit her up all the time to pick her brain. This whole idea that our concern about price gouging is somehow rooted in misogyny is nothing more than a weak attempt to find some perceived moral high ground because this person has nothing else of substance to present in defense of their shit opinion. There will be nothing but more of the same tired one line responses from this person because they aren't intelligent enough to say anything else. I almost feel bad for people who are so disturbed and unhappy in life that this is how they spend their time ... almost.

It's Little Ricky man. Has to be.
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

idontwantausername

« Reply #830 on: September 30, 2021, 01:27:11 PM »

Not trolling at all. Said my piece. Y’all are just being dicks. I don’t have endless hours to engage in dialogues with strangers who just wanna hate and talk shit and will look for any reason or spin anything to do so.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1405
« Reply #831 on: September 30, 2021, 01:28:20 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Yesterday they were trying to pretend to be a black person, today they're pretending to be a woman. Shit is sad

idontwantausername

« Reply #832 on: September 30, 2021, 01:29:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Yesterday they were trying to pretend to be a black person, today they're pretending to be a woman. Shit is sad

That’s def a good way to describe this place. Sad.

TheDingus

« Reply #833 on: September 30, 2021, 01:31:47 PM »
Can a mod get their IP so we can know where this troll is posting from? Then we can know if it’s actually a Berra, mama or a skategoat.

Jean-Ralphio Zaperstein

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 672
« Reply #834 on: September 30, 2021, 01:32:59 PM »
We need these new legislations so we can end anonymity online :( :(

Robby

• Rep: 15
« Reply #835 on: September 30, 2021, 01:37:14 PM »
Troll or not I’m going to continue to believe that it’s Berra because that makes me the happiest.

One time on a video game forum I saw a thread get 50+ pages because someone wrote “Ginal Fantasy” instead of Final Fantasy, so 28 pages for a typo is clearly not sufficient.

Ayanami

• Rep: 55
« Reply #836 on: September 30, 2021, 01:39:01 PM »
Why do you guys, since you’re all obviously male, keep posting here? Can’t you see you’re making the case easier on the prosecutors once we all get fucked in court.
i like the tiny headed bear who says nice stuff to everyone.

toe_knee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 220
  • Get bent
« Reply #837 on: September 30, 2021, 01:39:20 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Not trolling at all. Said my piece. Y’all are just being dicks. I don’t have endless hours to engage in dialogues with strangers who just wanna hate and talk shit and will look for any reason or spin anything to do so.

What a Marc
You want some queso?”
Dan Drehobl to me at make a wish, while handing me a hotdog

conqueso

« Reply #838 on: September 30, 2021, 01:43:48 PM »
osiris > caireuma

Gene_Harrogate

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 653
« Reply #839 on: September 30, 2021, 01:46:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Lil Ricky did have a habit of going in to threads that he didn't approve of and proceeded to post more than anyone else in said threads.  So it does make sense.

Get hungry on it!