Author Topic: The Nice Club  (Read 33672 times)

Miller92

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -282
Re: The Nice Club
« Reply #90 on: January 14, 2022, 12:47:53 PM »
all i care about is getting Spike Jonze on the show.  COME ON

Paul_Glider Skateboards

• Rep: 56
« Reply #91 on: January 14, 2022, 12:57:15 PM »

https://youtu.be/9it7xFFbJb4

-
We're a board company that specializes in the twin tail shape
www.instagram.com/gliderskateboards
www.gliderskateboards.com

DM us on IG if you're ever interested. We offer Slap Pals a generous discount!

Monopolyman

« Reply #92 on: January 16, 2022, 04:43:19 PM »
We need a new episode soon.  Pretty big hiatus for them.

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #93 on: January 16, 2022, 05:50:17 PM »
We need a new episode soon.  Pretty big hiatus for them.
it almost feels like an end. there hasn’t been an actual nine club or a stop and chat for 3 weeks now. even the experience has total changed, not sure if it’s due to lack of videos dropping since it’s january but, they don’t really do video reviews anymore. the last one they did nick matthews very briefly and then spent the rest of the episode just bullshitting. i hope they pick it back up soon.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

Reed Richards

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 106
« Reply #94 on: January 16, 2022, 08:54:49 PM »
I just remembered they promised a Sheffey interview and never did it, only for Chromeball to beat them to the punch.  Wake me up when The Bunt comes back.

QixHexagon

• Rep: 31
« Reply #95 on: January 17, 2022, 02:54:29 AM »
Always noticed that too. Steezus is always shaking his head in silent disbelief "how do you that, bro" when they watch clips. Come on, so many things in life impress you? Really? Really?

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #96 on: January 17, 2022, 03:38:50 AM »
Always noticed that too. Steezus is always shaking his head in silent disbelief "how do you that, bro" when they watch clips. Come on, so many things in life impress you? Really? Really?
honestly i take it the opposite way a lot of the time. like when baker 4 dropped chris said “alright let’s talk about the new baker video” and steezus says ‘can we not?’ not sarcastically at all. i feel like he’s only impressed or into it when it’s a fresher dude skating. he honestly bothers me, he seems like he has the biggest ego out of anyone there by far when he has the least credentials in skateboarding and is the odd one out when compared to what the rest have actually done in skateboarding. who gives a shit about a self titled ‘steezus christ’ who is known for being a berrics personality? last episode they were talking about something along the lines of professionalism in skateboarding or how they got to be pros or something like that and his response was “well i just wasn’t as privileged” as if he had potential to be a professional skateboarder but, didn’t make it due to a racial stereotype while jeron is sitting right there having turned pro in the 90s when skateboarding was much more unaccepting? you grew up with malto, how were you not privileged? dude just can’t skateboard and seems bitter even though he makes money off of talking about something he never made it at. shits annoying.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

InkkeACAB

• Rep: -8
« Reply #97 on: January 17, 2022, 04:16:56 AM »
RIP

bohemian

• Rep: -299
« Reply #98 on: January 17, 2022, 04:59:43 AM »
honestly cant watch it when kelly is there. the mindless laughing is just unbearable. dude got a mean 3flip but damn hes a blond.

moar roger pls

and eldys critical eye is a huge plus

Kombuch-A-Holic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
« Reply #99 on: January 17, 2022, 05:18:19 AM »
As much as I don't want to hear Kelly laughing first thing in the morning... My Monday routine has been thrown off a bit without them uploading. Have they addressed the issue? I can't listen to he experience episodes because I listed on the podcast app and its annoying no to see what they are looking and talking about.  Hawk VS Wolf has been a nice change of pace. I can only take Jason in small doses.

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 854
« Reply #100 on: January 17, 2022, 05:20:28 AM »
As much as I don't want to hear Kelly laughing first thing in the morning... My Monday routine has been thrown off a bit without them uploading. Have they addressed the issue? I can't listen to he experience episodes because I listed on the podcast app and its annoying no to see what they are looking and talking about.  Hawk VS Wolf has been a nice change of pace. I can only take Jason in small doses.
I think Ellis has been saying he was going to be on the 9 club. Or has that already come out? ( I agree with the Ellis only tolerable in small doses)

Miller92

« Reply #101 on: January 17, 2022, 07:55:37 AM »
sucks there isn't new episodes but this is the longest hiatus they've taken in 5 years so i respect that.

pretty sure they are actually backlogging episodes right now so they aren't scrambling week to week which is good for them.

either way, they better have some good ones when they come back.  Koston, Guy, AVE, AA, etc.

Miller92

« Reply #102 on: January 17, 2022, 07:56:10 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

https://youtu.be/9it7xFFbJb4

i mean again! Jackass 4, upcoming film projects, beastie boys doc, MORE MORE MORE. 

Star Whores Episode I: The Fellatio Menace

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
« Reply #103 on: January 17, 2022, 12:01:35 PM »
Honestly. I get the vibe that Crob is tired of making the show with the dead look in his eyes.

if post- retirement duke nukem bagged that azz i have a chance too

OldSkater

• Rep: -49
« Reply #104 on: January 17, 2022, 05:58:23 PM »
Honestly. I get the vibe that Crob is tired of making the show with the dead look in his eyes.

would he rather continue the show, or not be able to afford the rent on his expensive and probably small venice beach apartment

im betting he milks the nine club for as long as he can

decoi1

• Rep: 18
« Reply #105 on: January 17, 2022, 06:11:47 PM »
In one of the recent experience episodes they actually address this thread to some extent by calling themselves the nice club. They go on to allude that Jeron gets into with a guest that’s going to be in an episode coming up. I can’t remember the exact context but I’m pretty interested to see with who and what that’s all about

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #106 on: January 17, 2022, 06:15:38 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

would he rather continue the show, or not be able to afford the rent on his expensive and probably small venice beach apartment

im betting he milks the nine club for as long as he can
I'm sure like 90% of people in their 40s it's like I kinda hate my job, it's not what I thought I'd be doing but anything else I do will make way less money and I'll hate it more so fuck it.

theloniousmonk

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 275
« Reply #107 on: January 17, 2022, 06:35:48 PM »
In one of the recent experience episodes they actually address this thread to some extent by calling themselves the nice club. They go on to allude that Jeron gets into with a guest that’s going to be in an episode coming up. I can’t remember the exact context but I’m pretty interested to see with who and what that’s all about
I’m pretty sure it happened in the Louie episode… and it was a joke, like oh haha your clips are bad, but literally they were talking about how it was a joke

decoi1

• Rep: 18
« Reply #108 on: January 17, 2022, 06:48:09 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I’m pretty sure it happened in the Louie episode… and it was a joke, like oh haha your clips are bad, but literally they were talking about how it was a joke

Well that’s fucking lame. I watched most of that episode and didn’t even pick up on it. Fucking Nice Club. I still watch it though

Tuff Lover

• Rep: 4
« Reply #109 on: January 17, 2022, 08:18:36 PM »
Expand Quote
These Nine club defenders have to be mentally challenged or bereft of the ability to think critically. All us critique'rs are saying is the show is extremely disingenuous and, though they're actions, it can be discerned the parties involved lack any amount of integrity. No go bet on shaving your balls kooks.
[close]

ur a fucking weirdo

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1135
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #110 on: January 17, 2022, 08:34:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Well that’s fucking nice.

Ambient Johnny

• Rep: -14
« Reply #111 on: January 18, 2022, 04:55:36 AM »
Had a look at Steezuz instagram. Realised he's always wearing the cap or hat because he's balding.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -765
« Reply #112 on: January 18, 2022, 10:02:26 AM »

He doesn't look healthy.
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

OldSkater

• Rep: -49
« Reply #113 on: January 18, 2022, 10:38:07 AM »

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #114 on: January 18, 2022, 01:32:59 PM »
Had a look at Steezuz instagram. Realised he's always wearing the cap or hat because he's balding.
So does he technically have a mullet?

Gab

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 241
« Reply #115 on: January 18, 2022, 03:21:19 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
So does he technically have a mullet?

Skullet

23shinseal

• Rep: -15
« Reply #116 on: January 18, 2022, 09:25:47 PM »
Speaking on Kelly’s laugh, has anyone noticed that he still can’t contain himself during every intro? He busts out laughing every episode by the time Chris gets to the 3rd “special.”

You do this every week. Contain yourself.
yep and that's about the time I shut it off.

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -311
« Reply #117 on: January 18, 2022, 09:37:42 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
honestly i take it the opposite way a lot of the time. like when baker 4 dropped chris said “alright let’s talk about the new baker video” and steezus says ‘can we not?’ not sarcastically at all. i feel like he’s only impressed or into it when it’s a fresher dude skating. he honestly bothers me, he seems like he has the biggest ego out of anyone there by far when he has the least credentials in skateboarding and is the odd one out when compared to what the rest have actually done in skateboarding. who gives a shit about a self titled ‘steezus christ’ who is known for being a berrics personality? last episode they were talking about something along the lines of professionalism in skateboarding or how they got to be pros or something like that and his response was “well i just wasn’t as privileged” as if he had potential to be a professional skateboarder but, didn’t make it due to a racial stereotype while jeron is sitting right there having turned pro in the 90s when skateboarding was much more unaccepting? you grew up with malto, how were you not privileged? dude just can’t skateboard and seems bitter even though he makes money off of talking about something he never made it at. shits annoying.

Damn right - like, who THE FUCK are you again? And why am I forced to listen to your lameness?

And take off your hat, you’re a grown man for fucks sake, if you’re bald just own it, cmon.

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -311
« Reply #118 on: January 18, 2022, 09:45:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Speaking on Kelly’s laugh, has anyone noticed that he still can’t contain himself during every intro? He busts out laughing every episode by the time Chris gets to the 3rd “special.”

You do this every week. Contain yourself.
[close]
yep and that's about the time I shut it off.

Yes - and it’s a key factor in what made me disinterested in the nine club.

« Last Edit: January 18, 2022, 10:00:39 PM by Paul Cicero »

CorneliusCardew

• Rep: -53
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #119 on: January 19, 2022, 04:14:30 AM »
It seems like by not having shows they're trying to force us all to watch their twitch streams and their Green room