Author Topic: Trendwatch 2022  (Read 43681 times)

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1128
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Trendwatch 2022
« Reply #270 on: January 14, 2022, 04:34:22 AM »
Expand Quote
gifted hater just dropped his opinion on this:

[close]

I disagree with this guys opinion 90 percent of time. may be because I dont want it to be that way.

cant take him seriously after he said dgk had the best board graphics of all time

You know you don’t have to post here, right?  You seem to hate everyone and every topic discussed here.  Why voluntarily subject yourself to this?
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

somesortofspin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -80
« Reply #271 on: January 14, 2022, 04:36:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

I disagree with this guys opinion 90 percent of time. may be because I dont want it to be that way.

cant take him seriously after he said dgk had the best board graphics of all time
[close]

I would argue that he said that quite ironically.

Sharp-o

• Rep: -6
  • WAH! Haippia spotille!
« Reply #272 on: January 14, 2022, 04:38:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Lmao does that mean he is 100% serious about that??? He puts fucking waterslides on his tierlists yo!

somesortofspin

« Reply #273 on: January 14, 2022, 04:38:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

You know you don’t have to post here, right?  You seem to hate everyone and every topic discussed here.  Why voluntarily subject yourself to this?

thats not true. I like your opinion when I read it. I even changed my mind on Richard hes a good dude I just had problems with standing for what I believe in. lets just have a conversation with different views without being assholes. im sorry if I ever acted that way or will in the future. it just way funnier to text in a ignorant way than to keep it chill.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2022, 05:49:02 AM by somesortofspin »

somesortofspin

« Reply #274 on: January 14, 2022, 04:40:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
Lmao does that mean he is 100% serious about that??? He puts fucking waterslides on his tierlists yo!

having creature ironically in b tier is a pretty flat joke if you ask me. probably the worst monster energy looking decks out there.
but I dont hate on him at all. I want him to keep doing him. just saying I disagree with him thats all.

Easy Slider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 710
« Reply #275 on: January 14, 2022, 05:10:27 AM »
With China on its way to a long term covid lockdown, all truck brands will go bankrupt.

Only surviver will be LURPIV.

Oski's gonna buy up all significant brands and be the leader of the world. Bigger than Rocco and Hawk together.

Pros have to move to Sweden to stay in the game.

Scandinavian Metalmusic will take over, too.

He‘ll be the Kingpin so to speak. Get the pun? I‘ll see myself out…
why come?

Life is too short to be angry at the Shrimp Blunt intro

Sharp-o

• Rep: -6
  • WAH! Haippia spotille!
« Reply #276 on: January 14, 2022, 05:43:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

having creature ironically in b tier is a pretty flat joke if you ask me. probably the worst monster energy looking decks out there.
but I dont hate on him at all. I want him to keep doing him. just saying I disagree with him thats all.
Ok right. Respect man!

fredgallSOTY

« Reply #277 on: January 14, 2022, 08:45:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Trung looking like jerry hsu in bag of suck
[close]

Is this single handedly the most overhyped skate clip of 2021?

Is it that crazy to darkslide 3 feet of a curving 10" tall rail?
die

Huell Howser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 253
« Reply #278 on: January 14, 2022, 10:25:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Trung looking like jerry hsu in bag of suck
[close]

Is this single handedly the most overhyped skate clip of 2021?

Is it that crazy to darkslide 3 feet of a curving 10" tall rail?
[close]
die

why yes, yes indeed, it is crazy

Banned from the room

« Reply #279 on: January 14, 2022, 02:11:40 PM »
DOA is going to have a good year. That's going to be my new thing.

I'm going to buy these fancy ass chukka boots tonight. If I was wealthy I'd buy a few pairs and send them to productive vans ams.
These red chukka boots are going to make you the biggest name on vans. The time is right for this. You will be one of 3 with footage in these and you will live.

Here's a polo and some navy blues.

Vans will get flooded with requests for these shoes and I'll not ever have to buy from boutique stores online or whatever again.

MysticalTypeExperience

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #280 on: January 14, 2022, 04:15:17 PM »
DOA is going to have a good year. That's going to be my new thing.

I'm going to buy these fancy ass chukka boots tonight. If I was wealthy I'd buy a few pairs and send them to productive vans ams.
These red chukka boots are going to make you the biggest name on vans. The time is right for this. You will be one of 3 with footage in these and you will live.

Here's a polo and some navy blues.

Vans will get flooded with requests for these shoes and I'll not ever have to buy from boutique stores online or whatever again.

I went through a chukka phase myself, young padiwan

Now the only fancy shoes I wear are Thursday Captain's boots

https://thursdayboots.com/

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1267
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #281 on: January 14, 2022, 05:19:10 PM »
🅿️

TunnelVision1

• Rep: -76
  • Kingofhellfarts
« Reply #282 on: January 14, 2022, 05:26:59 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

this video was so good, i was literally laughing the whole way through. You're such a whiny self bitch made loser. Wierdo, go fuck yourself.
At least my dad thinks so.

somesortofspin

« Reply #283 on: January 14, 2022, 08:02:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
this video was so good, i was literally laughing the whole way through. You're such a whiny self bitch made loser. Wierdo, go fuck yourself.

I laughed too. I just disagree.
that being said I watch his videos and enjoy them. glad he does what he likes.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2022, 08:58:44 PM by somesortofspin »

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 527
« Reply #284 on: January 15, 2022, 07:11:01 AM »

1090 jake

• Rep: -9
« Reply #285 on: January 15, 2022, 03:02:26 PM »
its about to be more black female skaters. i think essay style skaters will be hot too. dickeys pulled up high like dat bitch nora, tucked in tee and some chucks. flannel buttoned at the top optional. sammy baca does it a little but suicidal tendencies blood in blood out shit. and skating is bout to get violent again. you see them old videos they jumpin civilians at pulaski and emb, we got a new crop of skaters who ain't takin no for an answer. finesse the ledge if you can, squab if you gotsto but we gettin clips.

i'm rockin wit y'all if y'all rockin wit me

Mr. Stinky

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
« Reply #286 on: January 15, 2022, 03:27:46 PM »
its about to be more black female skaters. i think essay style skaters will be hot too. dickeys pulled up high like dat bitch nora, tucked in tee and some chucks. flannel buttoned at the top optional. sammy baca does it a little but suicidal tendencies blood in blood out shit. and skating is bout to get violent again. you see them old videos they jumpin civilians at pulaski and emb, we got a new crop of skaters who ain't takin no for an answer. finesse the ledge if you can, squab if you gotsto but we gettin clips.

Many here world undoubtedly question the wisdom of rockin wit y’all.

Bobbybanana

• Rep: 12
« Reply #287 on: January 15, 2022, 04:04:30 PM »
Every pro moves to the country and boardslide bodyvarials mid slide
Hangin' with a cool bunch

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1128
« Reply #288 on: January 15, 2022, 04:50:34 PM »

I’m rockin wit u mon, tues, wed, thurs but fri, sat, sun I got to bring a change of clothes and my toothbrush and rock wit my other daddy that’s what the judge said.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

1090 jake

• Rep: -9
« Reply #289 on: January 15, 2022, 04:54:23 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I’m rockin wit u mon, tues, wed, thurs but fri, sat, sun I got to bring a change of clothes and my toothbrush and rock wit my other daddy that’s what the judge said.
you a real one sneak

im rockin wit y'all if y'all rockin wit me

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1390
« Reply #290 on: January 15, 2022, 05:21:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
you a real one sneak

im rockin wit y'all if y'all rockin wit me

I'll rock you in your face and stab your brain with your nose bone

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 188
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #291 on: January 23, 2022, 08:48:51 PM »
Krishna-core makes a comeback

Dustin's first vans shoe becomes a sought after "grail" for sneaker heads

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

cky enthusiast

« Reply #292 on: January 23, 2022, 08:57:43 PM »
Krishna-core makes a comeback

Dustin's first vans shoe becomes a sought after "grail" for sneaker heads

hari bol

scary

• Rep: -7
« Reply #293 on: January 23, 2022, 11:43:30 PM »
i really hope kicker ramp culture comes back and you can hang out with your friends and bust stupid airs in the driveway. was really keen on throwing a kicker ramp party on my street until i did the math on lumbar costs, finding a megaphone, and open container laws

pizzafliptofakie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1956
« Reply #294 on: January 24, 2022, 07:01:29 AM »
Seen a couple on the gram, so I'm calling one footers out of ledge tricks as my 2022 trendwatch.

handsclapanin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 286
« Reply #295 on: January 24, 2022, 12:47:46 PM »
Looks like the land your trick, look mad and disgusted, and shoot your board out into who knows where trend is carrying over from last year.
Who started this one?
It's funny how often I see it lately.
And it's one thing when someone has been battling a trick for hours. But I recently witnessed some kid doing it at the skatepark, after landing something first try.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #296 on: January 24, 2022, 12:50:11 PM »
ive been skating moodier lately too. maybe it’s season affective disorder or something.. lots of light thumps on my head after landing stuff

banksandledges

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 208
« Reply #297 on: January 24, 2022, 04:17:01 PM »
ive been skating moodier lately too. maybe it’s season affective disorder or something.. lots of light thumps on my head after landing stuff

Mercury Retrograde

3D X-Ray Vision

« Reply #298 on: January 25, 2022, 09:14:13 PM »
^Underrated comment

vhsfisheye

« Reply #299 on: January 25, 2022, 10:30:49 PM »
Been seeing a lot of purple pants lately
Justin Henry, Rowan, Giftedhater
Are purple pants the new thing?
Polar makes purple big boys and quasi makes purple utility pants will we see more purple pants footy?