Author Topic: Tyshawn shots fired at Mikey Alfred and Illegal Civ  (Read 173292 times)

Pete

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 666
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Tyshawn shots fired at Mikey Alfred and Illegal Civ
« Reply #360 on: October 23, 2022, 04:01:30 PM »
Most Van Nuys dude I’ve ever seenn. only thing that actually makes sense is he had family money to buy weed for all the homies/ a car before everyone that used to fuck with him started getting paid to skate and could afford their own weed and cars. Just a guess tho idk anything about this kid.
Pretty braindead to post your cousins (or whoever that is) charges and think youre flexing. Especially when you look like urkle.

Give it a month or less before he is [openly] on here arguing with trolls about Doritos and looking like Urkle. Should be funny

Free max b
FREE MAX B

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 625
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #361 on: October 23, 2022, 04:13:22 PM »
Expand Quote
i understand the sentiment and i’m aware of the hardships related to such and i can’t and don’t speak for anyone other than myself but my mom died from heroin 3 years ago and i still am stoked to see heroin boards at the shop.
[close]

Listen man i'm not telling you how to grieve but if my mom got eaten by a bear i probably wouldn't be buying a lot of fucking grizzly grip
Wow, this is my favorite reply of the year so far.

i used to skate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -27
« Reply #362 on: October 23, 2022, 05:46:15 PM »

I’m assuming this is Kevin White. Mikey just unfollowed him (yeah I know)

Hefe43

• Rep: 175
« Reply #363 on: October 23, 2022, 06:08:49 PM »
Most Van Nuys dude I’ve ever seenn. only thing that actually makes sense is he had family money to buy weed for all the homies/ a car before everyone that used to fuck with him started getting paid to skate and could afford their own weed and cars. Just a guess tho idk anything about this kid.
Pretty braindead to post your cousins (or whoever that is) charges and think youre flexing. Especially when you look like urkle.

Give it a month or less before he is [openly] on here arguing with trolls about Doritos and looking like Urkle. Should be funny

Free max b
Obviously you’ve never been to Van Nuys
Tyshawn seems like the kind of guy to hate everyone at least a little bit

This Thing Of Ours

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #364 on: October 23, 2022, 06:35:57 PM »

Good. I like Kevin white. Hopefully he can  get on something else. Literally anything is better than IC.

Also Mikey Alfred handles shit like a little bitch.

Sketch Hitchcock

• Rep: 177
« Reply #365 on: October 23, 2022, 07:02:18 PM »
Seems like Mikey is dealing with some mental health problems, really should just disconnect for a while.  Feels like it’s such a nosedive from his previous self I almost feel bad for him.  Hope he can turn it around and come back to earth, find happiness wherever that may be.  Seems like his relationship with skating has turned toxic, he should step away and pivot fully to do his fashion instagram brand thing or whatever, he almost fits in that world, but he’s done in skating.  He will realize that soon enough.

—there are no rules. This is my version of skateboarding.

DERBY

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 291
« Reply #366 on: October 23, 2022, 07:24:24 PM »
Seems like Mikey is dealing with some mental health problems, really should just disconnect for a while.  Feels like it’s such a nosedive from his previous self I almost feel bad for him.  Hope he can turn it around and come back to earth, find happiness wherever that may be.  Seems like his relationship with skating has turned toxic, he should step away and pivot fully to do his fashion instagram brand thing or whatever, he almost fits in that world, but he’s done in skating.  He will realize that soon enough.

you’re right. he can say idgaf all he wants but idk it seems like he be giving a lot of those. idk him personally but dude it’s okay to admit if u be feelin some way. all that hard posturing is mad corny and is jus a disservice to himself

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 505
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #367 on: October 23, 2022, 08:47:59 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

you’re right. he can say idgaf all he wants but idk it seems like he be giving a lot of those. idk him personally but dude it’s okay to admit if u be feelin some way. all that hard posturing is mad corny and is jus a disservice to himself

Waiting for an anti semetic pivot tbh, ride that Kanye wave.

fineslime

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 139
« Reply #368 on: October 23, 2022, 10:59:26 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

if I ran a once semi-successful brand or business, and literally all of my employees quit, I would be giving many many fucks. The "dgaf" stay hard attitude is merely a defense mechanism born out of fear of judgement. I genuinely don't believe that any long term good comes out of this way of thinking/ presenting yourself. Acting out of fear will lead you down a very unfulfilling path.

I hope Mikey finds his peace when all of this is said and done.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 666
  • Free Max B
« Reply #369 on: October 24, 2022, 02:16:29 AM »
Expand Quote

Free max b
[close]
Obviously you’ve never been to Van Nuys
Used to live there 7 years ago. Nothing but rich kids that look like Mikey Alfred/ OFWGDGAF type borons, and rich transplants living in huge apartments. But then be out all day eating fake Xanax. Maybe the vibe has shifted since then, it was peak hover boarding hours I think.

Free max b
FREE MAX B

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #370 on: October 24, 2022, 04:15:58 AM »
I am almost 40, and in my personal experience on this earth, every single person who has told me they do not give a fuck, gives very many fucks.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 246
« Reply #371 on: October 24, 2022, 05:32:08 AM »

Peter Principle at work.  People rise to the level of their incompetence

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1129
« Reply #372 on: October 24, 2022, 05:44:43 AM »

Now that I look into it. Godspeed, Alex and the boys turning pro, and IC going full in as as board brand all happened at the end of 2020.

I wonder if they all had 2 year contracts with shitty terms.

backfliptofiftyfifty

• Rep: -146
  • commitment issues (in life and skating)
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #373 on: October 24, 2022, 06:05:37 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Good. I like Kevin white. Hopefully he can  get on something else. Literally anything is better than IC.

Kevin's probably gonna hop on Hardies with Zach

mj23

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 237
« Reply #374 on: October 24, 2022, 07:22:00 AM »
Expand Quote
i understand the sentiment and i’m aware of the hardships related to such and i can’t and don’t speak for anyone other than myself but my mom died from heroin 3 years ago and i still am stoked to see heroin boards at the shop.
[close]

Listen man i'm not telling you how to grieve but if my mom got eaten by a bear i probably wouldn't be buying a lot of fucking grizzly grip
a few people close to me have died from heroin ODs but it doesn't stop me from riding heroin boards; theyre cool shapes with decent graphics, what more do you need?

not trying to rock any heroin brand merch tho, seems pretty stupid to me. rolling down the street in a cartoon hand drawn "heroin" logo? nah man, whats next, slapping an "ISIS" sticker on my car? "SCHOOL SHOOTER" brand t shirt? i don't think so

but anyway let's get back on topic-- the carbon steel pan that I was complaining about a few months ago is a lot better now. i just needed to cook a few rounds of bacon in it. still not perfect, and i should probably season it properly, but it's incredible what a little bacon grease can do.

veritas

« Reply #375 on: October 24, 2022, 08:30:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Kevin's probably gonna hop on Hardies with Zach

I like to think of Tyshawn as someone with good business acumen and adding two Illegal Civ leftovers that no other companies are checking for just doesnt seem like the way to generate interest in a brand

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1267
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #376 on: October 24, 2022, 08:32:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
a few people close to me have died from heroin ODs but it doesn't stop me from riding heroin boards; theyre cool shapes with decent graphics, what more do you need?

not trying to rock any heroin brand merch tho, seems pretty stupid to me. rolling down the street in a cartoon hand drawn "heroin" logo? nah man, whats next, slapping an "ISIS" sticker on my car? "SCHOOL SHOOTER" brand t shirt? i don't think so

but anyway let's get back on topic-- the carbon steel pan that I was complaining about a few months ago is a lot better now. i just needed to cook a few rounds of bacon in it. still not perfect, and i should probably season it properly, but it's incredible what a little bacon grease can do.
glad to see this brought back up. after my initial comment about the cast iron skillet i can now say we got ours seasoned to perfection

HaveFunSkateboarding

• Rep: 20
« Reply #377 on: October 24, 2022, 02:09:13 PM »
Mikey Alfred charging Logan Kirshak $700,000 for his clips. Anyone else see this on Instagram just now? Go look at Logan’s Instagram.

left knee cap

• Rep: 117
  • $$$$
« Reply #378 on: October 24, 2022, 02:16:26 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

if that is the truth, makes me think about in his Followed interview he talked about how he had turned down FA so he can ride for Illegal Civ... probably had to rethink that one

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
« Reply #379 on: October 24, 2022, 02:17:42 PM »
100k to pick up the camera for a day? This guy is burning every bridge he can

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -415
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #380 on: October 24, 2022, 02:38:29 PM »
Mikey Alfred charging Logan Kirshak $700,000 for his clips. Anyone else see this on Instagram just now? Go look at Logan’s Instagram.

Best part is him trying to shit on a teenager for not having 700k on hand when I highly doubt he has 700k on hand either lol
« Last Edit: October 24, 2022, 02:50:55 PM by Sizzle »

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #381 on: October 24, 2022, 02:43:34 PM »
Lmao I’d pay 100k a day for Mikey Alfred to never step foot in the same county as me. Someone eventually has to slap those stupid glasses off his face and bring him into the real world he’s bugging out.

twic3

• Rep: 16
« Reply #382 on: October 24, 2022, 02:55:11 PM »
Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is one of 10 personality disorders recognized in the fifth edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5). NPD is one of the "Cluster B", or dramatic/erratic, personality disorders.

Narcissistic personality disorder is characterized by the presence of five or more of the following symptoms:1

-A sense of entitlement
    -An inflated sense of self-importance
    -Arrogant, egotistical, or haughty behavior
    -Envious of others or believes others are envious of them
    -Lack of empathy
    -Preoccupation with fantasies of success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
    -Requiring excessive admiration
    -Taking advantage of others
    -Believing that they are "special" and can only be understood by other special or high-status people

GoneWithTheSchwinn

• Mods
  • Rep: -9957
« Reply #383 on: October 24, 2022, 03:28:01 PM »
Someone get him some help if he thinks anyone is going to pay him (or anyone) 100k a day to film skating. Dan Wolfe deserves that day rate, not some dumbass LA cunt.

BLACK LIVES MATTER
FUCK 12

"Watch out or the gazpacho police will get you!"

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 816
« Reply #384 on: October 24, 2022, 03:30:23 PM »
Guy is a different level of delusional.  Victim of LA hussle culture, fake it till you make it, social media narcissism with no talent in anything.  Really pathetic.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2022, 04:22:15 PM by augustmoon »
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 115
« Reply #385 on: October 24, 2022, 03:35:16 PM »
Sorry I only accept the equivalent of a down payment on a $500,000 house as a daily fee. You probably can’t afford that.

fineslime

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 139
« Reply #386 on: October 24, 2022, 03:46:31 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Best part is him trying to shit on a teenager for not having 700k on hand when I highly doubt he has 700k on hand either lol

if Mikey charges 100k a day to pick up a camera those kids who he smoked out had the come up of the century.

veritas

« Reply #387 on: October 24, 2022, 03:52:12 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

What an insane piece of shit he is, clearly a spoiled brat who’s never worked a day in his life, treating teenagers like his subordinates / slaves. He’s basically trying to blackmail this kid into being part of his garbage pseudo company by holding footage he filmed in 7 days hostage for 3/4 of a million dollars. Someone should give his address to those LA gangs who do follow-home robberies and home invasions

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1393
« Reply #388 on: October 24, 2022, 03:53:56 PM »
This motherfucker thinks he can get these kids on a payment plan like he's klarna???? Get the fuck out of here

$$LESH

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Rep: 165
« Reply #389 on: October 24, 2022, 03:58:52 PM »
haha jesus christ