Author Topic: Tyshawn shots fired at Mikey Alfred and Illegal Civ  (Read 173226 times)

TheDingus

Re: Tyshawn shots fired at Mikey Alfred and Illegal Civ
« Reply #480 on: October 25, 2022, 04:39:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
hella fuckery in this trailer

[close]

Redeeming moments:
Don't condone smashing the car window or fighting pedestrians but kind of funny if that Karen actually dropped an N bomb.
Also hilarious when the dude watched the board back from the fit bro and then laughs in his face.
The altercation with the Take Me Home shirt could've been humorous and was botched when Mikey threatened to KO someone who's clearly a little off.

Too many ABDs in this trailer.

Aside from that just bad looks all around.
That lil kid that having his clips held hostage response was hilarious. Like obviously a little naive (as one might expect from a grom), but also kind of bad ass way of calling out the ridiculousness of the situation.

Now there's Cariuma kids on the squad?
Most of the boards in the clips aren't even IC.
Mikey had lux cars in previous videos but seems to have majorly downgraded in that "We robbed a pedestrian" video. Also IC had a mansion at one point. Not that the materialistic shit matters, (Boohoo first world problems) but it's a clear indication of a drastic fall off.

Clearly doesn't seem to be taking it well. I think people should stop beating a dead horse. Like yeah the dude kooked a thousand times but cyberbullying someone who potentially is going off the rails is pretty kooky too.

The "187 means murder" post on IG was forsure wack af at first glance, but also could be a red flag who knows?
[close]
cyber bullying isn’t real

I think that  middle aged Andreas guy from useless wooden knowledge could prove that theory wrong

versacekid420

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1267
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #481 on: October 25, 2022, 05:14:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Redeeming moments:
Don't condone smashing the car window or fighting pedestrians but kind of funny if that Karen actually dropped an N bomb.
Also hilarious when the dude watched the board back from the fit bro and then laughs in his face.
The altercation with the Take Me Home shirt could've been humorous and was botched when Mikey threatened to KO someone who's clearly a little off.

That lil kid that having his clips held hostage response was hilarious. Like obviously a little naive (as one might expect from a grom), but also kind of bad ass way of calling out the ridiculousness of the situation.

Mikey had lux cars in previous videos but seems to have majorly downgraded in that "We robbed a pedestrian" video. Also IC had a mansion at one point. Not that the materialistic shit matters, (Boohoo first world problems) but it's a clear indication of a drastic fall off.

Clearly doesn't seem to be taking it well. I think people should stop beating a dead horse. Like yeah the dude kooked a thousand times but cyberbullying someone who potentially is going off the rails is pretty kooky too.

The "187 means murder" post on IG was forsure wack af at first glance, but also could be a red flag who knows?
[close]
cyber bullying isn’t real
[close]

I think that  middle aged Andreas guy from useless wooden knowledge could prove that theory wrong
who is rhat

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 443
« Reply #482 on: October 25, 2022, 06:43:52 PM »
Sounds like a jenkem article

Gifted Hater if you’re reading this, hit the dm and I’ll cover your ticket.

Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

DERBY

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 291
« Reply #483 on: October 25, 2022, 06:48:36 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

yo alfredo gon have the shooters on deck. it’s gon have to be a stealth mission sorry

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 443
« Reply #484 on: October 25, 2022, 06:58:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

yo alfredo gon have the shooters on deck. it’s gon have to be a stealth mission sorry

I will fly to LA and if Mikey can produce 1 single shooter with a real loaded gun I’ll pay his $100k a day fee. No chance he runs in any circles with real shooters.
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 379
« Reply #485 on: October 25, 2022, 08:30:01 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Redeeming moments:

it's wrong for us to cyberbully this real life bully?

he's not going off the rails, he's just failing to hold onto any relevance he may have ever had and his fall from grace seems anything but graceful

scary

• Rep: -7
« Reply #486 on: October 26, 2022, 01:53:08 AM »
I think you guys are missing out on the fact that Mikey’s “legal team” is probably some cheapo entertainment lawyer service.

If mikey wants to go corporate hardass on Logan he’s gonna get whats coming to him.
1. In some way shape or form Mikey is breaking child labor laws by filming kids all day and making them smoke weed on camera.
2. Its LA/the Valley. Some pedlow grom probably has a crazy lawyer dad that’ll jump on the opportunity to make some money off this.

veritas

« Reply #487 on: October 26, 2022, 05:01:54 AM »
Logan is screen printing shirts with “700k” on the back of them in his story, hopefully that’s the name of an upcoming thrasher part

Rune Spliffberg

• Rep: 110
« Reply #488 on: October 26, 2022, 05:12:22 AM »
Logan is screen printing making iron-on graphic shirts with “700k” on the back of them in his story, hopefully that’s the name of an upcoming thrasher part

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1129
« Reply #489 on: October 26, 2022, 06:33:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Logan is screen printing making iron-on graphic shirts with “700k” on the back of them in his story, hopefully that’s the name of an upcoming thrasher part
[close]

This type of shit if what I like about kids these days. Hopefully he makes a couple hundred dollars.

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #490 on: October 26, 2022, 08:25:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

This type of shit if what I like about kids these days. Hopefully he makes a couple hundred dollars.

That should cover his first payment to Mikey

goodatmeth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 632
« Reply #491 on: October 26, 2022, 08:46:08 AM »

backspinflip

• Rep: -36
« Reply #492 on: October 26, 2022, 08:56:38 AM »
hot take but the kid is a bit of a dunce, expecting to get his footage from the guy/company that put him on, filmed him, supported him in some way via taking him to spots and feeding him. After burning the guy/company by saying he no longer wants to be in his video. Guess everything was cool until Gifted Hater started talking shit, now junior doesn't want to play for the losing team. Mikey is probably the Kook of the Year, although he really wasn't exploiting this kid. Drove him around and filmed him and gave him some shine in the video. Pretty standard stuff for a flow kid to do. The kid is good but he's not blowing minds, pretty basic fs rail chomping by the looks of it.

Now that I think about it, it's pretty smart burning Mikey and IC with this shit, using the negative hype around him/ the brand to boost his own name. Becoming like a martyr for the cause. I'd be surprised if that was his angle all along.

Really, it just pretty wack to burn the dude that was putting you on, even if that guy is Mikey Alfred.

i used to skate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -27
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #493 on: October 26, 2022, 10:01:54 AM »

veritas

« Reply #494 on: October 26, 2022, 10:09:40 AM »
hot take but the kid is a bit of a dunce, expecting to get his footage from the guy/company that put him on, filmed him, supported him in some way via taking him to spots and feeding him. After burning the guy/company by saying he no longer wants to be in his video. Guess everything was cool until Gifted Hater started talking shit, now junior doesn't want to play for the losing team. Mikey is probably the Kook of the Year, although he really wasn't exploiting this kid. Drove him around and filmed him and gave him some shine in the video. Pretty standard stuff for a flow kid to do. The kid is good but he's not blowing minds, pretty basic fs rail chomping by the looks of it.

Now that I think about it, it's pretty smart burning Mikey and IC with this shit, using the negative hype around him/ the brand to boost his own name. Becoming like a martyr for the cause. I'd be surprised if that was his angle all along.

Really, it just pretty wack to burn the dude that was putting you on, even if that guy is Mikey Alfred.

Both of these kids have crazy talent, neither of them are stray dogs or homeless people who need Mikey to “take them to spots” and “feed them.” Expecting people to be grateful for being taken advantage of is some abusive partner shit.

Dude is a 30 year old RuPaul lookalike who plies impressionable young boys with cheeseburgers, he doesn’t deserve anyones sympathy.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 816
« Reply #495 on: October 26, 2022, 10:24:04 AM »

Hi Mikey 👋
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 751
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #496 on: October 26, 2022, 10:25:20 AM »
After burning the guy/company by saying he no longer wants to be in his video.

I don’t think this is a burn by any means. I don’t expect any 16 year old to be a wordsmith but he was about as respectful as someone can get at that age when a partnership isn’t working out.

If anyone I filmed with didn’t want to be a part of my projects, yeah, I’d give them their footage - if they don’t want in I don’t want them in. But you just gotta ask. If someone goes “fuck you @Allen., you’re a fucking prick, btw can I have my footage?” That’s a little different obviously.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

HORSES

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 335
« Reply #497 on: October 26, 2022, 10:27:11 AM »
There was so many negative comments on the video on YouTube last week that I think it's kind of forced these kids to jump ship. People are going in heavily on the last Instagram post too.

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -415
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #498 on: October 26, 2022, 10:29:30 AM »
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CkLpxjVruj_/

Filmer has jumped ship

God the middle finger was annoying but that kid doing tricks over the trashcan has an unbelievable nollie tre

Edit: 0:31 in the clip

Addendum: "Mikey is giving this kid his shot" is a downright moronical take
« Last Edit: October 26, 2022, 10:37:01 AM by Sizzle »

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
« Reply #499 on: October 26, 2022, 10:34:01 AM »
There was so many negative comments on the video on YouTube last week that I think it's kind of forced these kids to jump ship. People are going in heavily on the last Instagram post too.

I see he’s even got Weck in there giving it to him lol

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

hayduke lives

• Rep: 48
« Reply #500 on: October 26, 2022, 10:34:52 AM »
at @1:04 of reynold's nine club he talks about mikey as one of "the youngest, coolest people he's met...dresses fresh"  the whole 9 gang unsurprisingly is totally feeling him.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2022, 10:45:12 AM by hayduke lives »

IpathCats

« Reply #501 on: October 26, 2022, 10:51:24 AM »

Yea, the kid was kinda dumb if he just expected his footy after all that. But he's just some dumb kid. Mikey is an adult. Should have just made a reasonable deal with the kid for his clips and moved on.

BUT INSTEAD HE GIVES US SOME SWEET SWEET DRAMA.

Thanks Mikey, watching you and by proxy your brand implode has been the most entertaining thing in skateboarding this week.

Aside from well, you know, actually riding your skateboard.

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 115
« Reply #502 on: October 26, 2022, 10:57:58 AM »
If you’re involved in this video and have more than 2 functioning brain cells you’d run for the hills.

Every comment on these posts are people just ripping Illegal Civ. It’s really fucking embarrassing honestly, dude needs to know when it’s time to call it.

goodatmeth

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #503 on: October 26, 2022, 11:10:15 AM »
He must be going through Hell Week

twic3

• Rep: 16
« Reply #504 on: October 26, 2022, 11:22:02 AM »

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -767
« Reply #505 on: October 26, 2022, 11:27:31 AM »
Don't get it
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
« Reply #506 on: October 26, 2022, 11:36:19 AM »

He’s deserves that 700k he took them to spots AND bought them food.

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

goodatmeth

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #507 on: October 26, 2022, 11:42:22 AM »
Gotta admit this shit is amusing as hell to me. Just looked through the skaters profiles and it seems like everybody recently tagged in IC posts has made some anti-IC statement at this point.

But that's ok because the real reason people are going to the event is Mikey Alfredo singing

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 134
« Reply #508 on: October 26, 2022, 11:50:28 AM »
you guys think we'll eventually see an old man Mikey Alfred running for president as Republican?
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 816
« Reply #509 on: October 26, 2022, 12:03:16 PM »

He’s deserves that 700k he took them to spots AND bought them food.

i know we're all joking about this, but this is actual grooming behavior and really suspect. 
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower