Author Topic: Tyshawn shots fired at Mikey Alfred and Illegal Civ  (Read 173261 times)

lesghettah

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -15
Re: Tyshawn shots fired at Mikey Alfred and Illegal Civ
« Reply #570 on: October 27, 2022, 06:41:23 PM »
i could not make it more than a minute or so into that. holy shit! why do the interview if you can't even bother to point the phone at your face? it was funny seeing gary rogers has ic boards as wall hangers. hope OP or someone with a higher tolerance for shitty a/v quality posts synopsis.

the first thing Tyshawn says is "Let's discuss the man right here...I got 700K"

Then Gary laughs and briefly speaks on the subject.

lesghettah

« Reply #571 on: October 27, 2022, 06:42:33 PM »
Expand Quote
i could not make it more than a minute or so into that. holy shit! why do the interview if you can't even bother to point the phone at your face? it was funny seeing gary rogers has ic boards as wall hangers. hope OP or someone with a higher tolerance for shitty a/v quality posts synopsis.
[close]

There's a point where he's talking to some random person on the street even... I skimmed through and it gets a bit more audible but god damn I gave up. Someone in the TJ SOTY thread had the audacity to say this is a really good interview...

Bad audio but good interview, TJ talks about the current strategy of running for soty and about his roll out plans. Mentioned the new company is coming next month with more footage.

hayduke lives

• Rep: 48
« Reply #572 on: October 27, 2022, 07:05:41 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

thanks! i heard when gary didn't want to talk shit on a fellow black man. which, i respect...but mikey, really? dude is such kook. did they actually discuss him or the 700k controversy? regardless, stoked tj is doing his own thing. wonder if it is gonna be under FA or all his own?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2022, 07:15:52 PM by hayduke lives »

lesghettah

« Reply #573 on: October 27, 2022, 07:22:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

thanks! i heard when gary didn't want to talk shit on a fellow black man. which, i respect...but mikey, really? dude is such kook. did they actually discuss him or the 700k controversy? regardless, stoked tj is doing his own thing. wonder if it is gonna be under FA or all his own?

No, they didn't actually talk about it. Gary said his piece about not wanting to add to the drama surrounding someone who's dealing with mental health and then changed the subject back to Tyshawn.

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 505
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #574 on: October 27, 2022, 10:15:23 PM »
Monster Energy, baby.  They're either bootleg apple headphones or those headphones are fuckin trashh

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #575 on: October 27, 2022, 11:14:41 PM »
tyshawn deserves soty for bringing down IC
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 310
« Reply #576 on: October 28, 2022, 04:48:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

No, they didn't actually talk about it. Gary said his piece about not wanting to add to the drama surrounding someone who's dealing with mental health and then changed the subject back to Tyshawn.
Don’t worry Gary we’ll make fun of him on here. He’s one of the guests on this thread anyways.

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #577 on: October 28, 2022, 05:53:20 AM »
tyshawn deserves soty for bringing down IC

I can get behind this decision.

IpathCats

« Reply #578 on: October 28, 2022, 05:54:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
Don’t worry Gary we’ll make fun of him on here. He’s one of the guests on this thread anyways.

What a blatant display of toxic positivity. Get real Gary, you're just embarrassed to be involved with that fucking clown. Don't try to disguise protecting your ego as some sort of gesture of racial equity, you are so full of shit.

Glad Tyshawn doesn't share this micro-brained perspective and just brought that shit up right off the jump. Tyshawn's the one that's actually out here doing shit for the black community, starting businesses, employing people, and having community events.

slapcurbsnotwomen

• Rep: 21
« Reply #579 on: October 28, 2022, 06:10:36 AM »
Does you think we’ll be witnessing a live streamed social media meltdown, a’la the Doubles Ltd. debacle?
I admit I’m a horrible person for taking delight in the misfortunes of others, but I’m still gon’ pop some corn, cross my fingers & hope for a flaming fiasco.
Looking forward to his rebranded persona as a conservative pundit/impresario named Alf Michaels.

What ever happened to doubles? I know dude went nuts and would post the weirdest shit.

Idk

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #580 on: October 28, 2022, 06:11:54 AM »
In the new YouTube interview Tyshawn says he skated an 8.18 the FA shape and 147s and 53s. The 8.18 FA shape is pretty square.

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #581 on: October 28, 2022, 06:13:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

What a blatant display of toxic positivity. Get real Gary, you're just embarrassed to be involved with that fucking clown. Don't try to disguise protecting your ego as some sort of gesture of racial equity, you are so full of shit.

Glad Tyshawn doesn't share this micro-brained perspective and just brought that shit up right off the jump. Tyshawn's the one that's actually out here doing shit for the black community, starting businesses, employing people, and having community events.

I definitely got the vibe that since gary is somehow connected to IC/ Mikey  he was trying to put out a fire tyshawn was gonna start before it started. But I definitely think gary just did this to protect himself from scrutiny. Not cause he cares about Mikey. Get off your soapbox gary. You talk shit on a weekly show don’t act like this was anything more than trying save your ass from getting clowned on along with Mikey.

Idk

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #582 on: October 28, 2022, 06:32:04 AM »
Almost every IC thing they’ve done Gary has either been at the show or in the video. He’s just trying not to get kooked out the industry. Which should’ve happened after Bake n Destroy when he kept calling Reynolds “Rick Reynolds” and kept air balling varial heels.

DERBY

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 291
« Reply #583 on: October 28, 2022, 08:11:42 AM »

Rubbrick

• Rep: 140
« Reply #584 on: October 28, 2022, 08:12:43 AM »
Yikes… Mikey accusing the teens that were on IC of being racist after leaving the team. Seems like a stretch, at least with the “88” Bam kid. He’s Hispanic and Mikey even said his bday was 8/8

yeayeaman

• Rep: 7
« Reply #585 on: October 28, 2022, 08:21:08 AM »
get this guy some help

DERBY

• Rep: 291
« Reply #586 on: October 28, 2022, 08:23:47 AM »
mikey’s on some delusional shit at this point. i can’t handle that second slide with that smug ass look of his

alienlurkshop

• Rep: -31
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #587 on: October 28, 2022, 08:37:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Does you think we’ll be witnessing a live streamed social media meltdown, a’la the Doubles Ltd. debacle?
I admit I’m a horrible person for taking delight in the misfortunes of others, but I’m still gon’ pop some corn, cross my fingers & hope for a flaming fiasco.
Looking forward to his rebranded persona as a conservative pundit/impresario named Alf Michaels.
[close]

What ever happened to doubles? I know dude went nuts and would post the weirdest shit.
Mickey Alfredo is already on his way to becoming like Andy from doubles. Someone needs to get this dude help asap

usehername720

• Rep: 6
« Reply #588 on: October 28, 2022, 08:38:07 AM »
Yikes… Mikey accusing the teens that were on IC of being racist after leaving the team. Seems like a stretch, at least with the “88” Bam kid. He’s Hispanic and Mikey even said his bday was 8/8

That is for sure a fucking stretch of the century, that kid is like 15 at the oldest, from the vids I’ve seen he is a typical fried teenager who would never have any idea of the meaning behind “88.” Why would a racist get on a team that has claimed to support black people and is black-owned? Not to mention that two of the skaters on the team are black, and Mikey never said anything while this whole group was still together. Absolutely fucking vile that he tarnishes this kid’s reputation over some petty bullshit. It’s not even like the Bam kid was disrespectful about leaving IC, I saw a story where he kept it as professional as he could and didn’t say anything directly against Mikey. Not to mention Mikey just calling Logan a “racist clout chaser” with absolutely ZERO fucking evidence besides the fact that Logan’s post about IC was his most popular.

These accusations are coming from Mikey, who thought that filming homeless people getting harassed and animal abuse was cool. Mikey calling IC a black-owned business and using that as a rhetoric to deflect criticism and to justify his actions is such a disrespect to black representation in the skate industry.

Mikey definitely deserves an ass beating atp, he needs to be put in his place. Disappointing to see thrasher and Reynolds’s and other figures in skating still follow them

manysnakes

« Reply #589 on: October 28, 2022, 08:39:35 AM »
"The days of white people embarrassing black people and making money off it are done", he says, embarrassing himself on a platform owned by and profiting Mark Zuckerberg.

Gene_Harrogate

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 657
« Reply #590 on: October 28, 2022, 08:41:24 AM »
mikey’s on some delusional shit at this point. i can’t handle that second slide with that smug ass look of his
Very punchable face.

Get hungry on it!

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #591 on: October 28, 2022, 08:54:41 AM »

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

HisNameIsntWarren

• Rep: 49
« Reply #592 on: October 28, 2022, 08:55:37 AM »
get this guy some help

Let him burn for his sins so we never have to see anymore from this shit fire company.

Welcome to the OC bitch! This is how it’s done in Orange County.

Gene_Harrogate

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 657
« Reply #593 on: October 28, 2022, 09:07:41 AM »
"The days of white people embarrassing black people and making money off it are done", he says, embarrassing himself on a platform owned by and profiting Mark Zuckerberg.
I mean technically Zuckerberg only APPEARS to be a white humanoid.

Get hungry on it!

WPG

• Rep: -4
« Reply #594 on: October 28, 2022, 09:08:16 AM »
Insane racist claim against Logan for not wanting to be in this man's skateboard video. I guess Nakel and Tyshawn are racists too. No way I can support their new board brand knowing they BOTH took advantage of a black owned business for clout
Muska, Chillin Chillin
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson flight decks

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 624
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #595 on: October 28, 2022, 09:09:34 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

https://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=113544.0

Jewel Runner

• Rep: 104
« Reply #596 on: October 28, 2022, 09:18:55 AM »
👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

IpathCats

« Reply #597 on: October 28, 2022, 09:27:03 AM »

Holy shit, it just keeps getting worse! lmfao.

Extort children and pull the race card when it goes south. What a total fucking clown.

He's legit putting that kid in danger spreading that type of misinformation.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1393
« Reply #598 on: October 28, 2022, 09:35:23 AM »
Really slimy and low of him trying to smear these kids as racists once they distanced themselves from his dumpster fire of a company. If they were so racist, why were they riding for you in the first place? He's on a Kanye meltdown trajectory

banksandledges

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 207
« Reply #599 on: October 28, 2022, 09:58:24 AM »
Mickey Alfred has the most punchable face