Author Topic: Tyshawn shots fired at Mikey Alfred and Illegal Civ  (Read 173285 times)

versacekid420

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1267
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Tyshawn shots fired at Mikey Alfred and Illegal Civ
« Reply #630 on: October 28, 2022, 04:36:05 PM »
that bam kid probably isn’t even old enough to know what the fuck SS or 88 means. and these kids weren’t “racist” until they quit. bro is ragging on rich white kids when a good portion of early illegal civ was just that. i thought he lost it with that sweater tied around his neck a few years ago, but this is a whole new level.

pizza bitch

• Rep: 129
  • mhmmmmmmmm
« Reply #631 on: October 28, 2022, 05:28:56 PM »
We use soap on our cast irons every time we cook in them and then just heat them up to steam off all the water and add a thin layer of neutral oil and it’s fine. If yo unseasoned it fine the first time and you don’t let it sit in soapy water (or any water), it’ll be fine.

If you never use soap, you’re eventually just letting oil, butter, and juices sit and fester and go rancid on the pan. Seasoning on its own doesn’t make it anti-microbial or clean. It just stops stuff from sticking to it.

Whats up Alfredo 👋

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 666
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #632 on: October 28, 2022, 05:48:29 PM »
Whoosh

Need to get into the cast iron game myself

Free max b
FREE MAX B

goodatmeth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 632
« Reply #633 on: October 28, 2022, 06:06:22 PM »
that bam kid probably isn’t even old enough to know what the fuck SS or 88 means. and these kids weren’t “racist” until they quit. bro is ragging on rich white kids when a good portion of early illegal civ was just that. i thought he lost it with that sweater tied around his neck a few years ago, but this is a whole new level.

Turns out this little nazi is jewish.
https://www.instagram.com/stories/8bam8bam8/2959095048494670152/

Can't wait for the next blunder of Micky All fried

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 134
« Reply #634 on: October 28, 2022, 06:07:54 PM »
It's just free marketing for the 700k shirts...

I mean shit good for them.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 246
« Reply #635 on: October 28, 2022, 06:50:53 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Turns out this little nazi is jewish.
https://www.instagram.com/stories/8bam8bam8/2959095048494670152/

Can't wait for the next blunder of Micky All fried

Didn’t realize the kid was the one selling 700k shirts.  Imagine wearing one and explaining its meaning to a muggle

WPG

• Rep: -4
« Reply #636 on: October 28, 2022, 07:00:17 PM »
Nakel posted on history about how this kid needs Jay Z's help for the 700K now he tweeted this idk wtf he's talking about lmfao but imagine HOV vs lil Mikey

https://twitter.com/RevolutionNak/status/1586172125496299520?t=7wj1khaTsw2OaKgUPyQoOw&s=19
Muska, Chillin Chillin
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson flight decks

veritas

« Reply #637 on: October 28, 2022, 07:04:01 PM »
What’s great about Mikey going after those two teenage skate rats is that he’s a celebrity figure using his platform with 400k followers to slander them by calling them racists and hitler worshippers, which could be legitimate grounds for a defamation lawsuit. Would be hilarious if they sued for 700k in damages.

passtheish

• Rep: 6
« Reply #638 on: October 28, 2022, 07:41:52 PM »
Can someone sum up in maybe like a paragraph why everyone turned on this dude? One minute he was doing Doritos commercials and turning that one jumpmanpeterpan guy pro, now nobody’s rocking with him.

I back it, dude was always whack. But what sparked all his homies and yesmen dipping?

Comparing him to Kanye is silly. That dude is really losing billions while trolling CEOs of established companies. Mikey Alvin is “jest dealing with the same whiteboy hate he’s been getting his whole life.” While being the whitest black dude since urkle.

Free max b

$$$ it turns out Not paying your riders is kinda a bad vibe

Candied cigarettes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
« Reply #639 on: October 28, 2022, 07:57:47 PM »
Wow reading the illegal civ ig comments sure is something rn. Mikey’s just losing his shit online

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 379
« Reply #640 on: October 28, 2022, 08:41:09 PM »

To me the kookiest thing is giving kids pot. In real life you either tell the little kids to go inside while you get high, or you tell them to fuck off, or you turn off the camera. It would have been a much better shot if he'd looked at the joints and the kids and said "ok ok stop filming," but he's too much of a poser to understand that.

would be a shame if he got arrested for giving weed to minors on video

big_kev_215

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 760
« Reply #641 on: October 28, 2022, 09:30:14 PM »
Wow reading the illegal civ ig comments sure is something rn. Mikey’s just losing his shit online

Mikey in the lab manufacturing absurd connections to hurl accusations of racism

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 405
« Reply #642 on: October 28, 2022, 09:36:17 PM »
Expand Quote
We use soap on our cast irons every time we cook in them and then just heat them up to steam off all the water and add a thin layer of neutral oil and it’s fine. If yo unseasoned it fine the first time and you don’t let it sit in soapy water (or any water), it’ll be fine.

If you never use soap, you’re eventually just letting oil, butter, and juices sit and fester and go rancid on the pan. Seasoning on its own doesn’t make it anti-microbial or clean. It just stops stuff from sticking to it.
[close]

Whats up Alfredo 👋

No idea who that is but I’ve been posting here for years longer than you so not sure if your “sick burn” really lands
« Last Edit: October 28, 2022, 11:30:35 PM by oyolar »

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1267
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #643 on: October 28, 2022, 09:42:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Whats up Alfredo 👋
[close]

No idea who that is but I’ve been posting here for years longer than you so not sure of your “sick burn” really lands
well i’ve been posting on facebook longer than you. land on that loser  >:(

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1078
« Reply #644 on: October 28, 2022, 10:04:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Whats up Alfredo 👋
[close]

No idea who that is but I’ve been posting here for years longer than you so not sure of your “sick burn” really lands

You just sick burned yourself with that weird flex

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 405
« Reply #645 on: October 28, 2022, 11:29:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Whats up Alfredo 👋
[close]

[close]

You just sick burned yourself with that weird flex

Nah. I’m cool with it when I’m pointing out how stupid a poster who thinks I’m an IC plant is.

My weird flex is actually a totally normal flex thank you very much.

lilyung

• Rep: -8
« Reply #646 on: October 28, 2022, 11:51:46 PM »
Supplying drugs to a minor:

Supply drugs to a minor: The maximum penalty is a a $462,000 fine or 24 years ‘imprisonment or both. If the prohibited drug is cannabis, then the maximum term of imprisonment is 18 years.

extortion:
making unfounded threats in order to obtain an unfair business advantage is also a form of extortion.
Extortion is a felony offense that is punishable by up to three years in prison. If the defendant has made extortion demands but the victim never complied or consented, he or she can be charged with attempted extortion. Attempted extortion is a "wobbler" offense that can be filed as either a felony or a misdemeanor.

LA county child protective services:
https://ocp.lacounty.gov/report-child-abuse-to-dcfs

https://www.losangelescriminallawyer.pro/california-penal-code-section-518-pc-extortion.html

12 much?
It's some petty dorky skate drama and your post is on some real informant ass behavior. 
Ion care how kooky or outta pocket this episode is panning out...
This is a skate forum stop acting like a fed

skate_or_dingus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 257
« Reply #647 on: October 29, 2022, 12:43:42 AM »

Supply drugs to a minor: The maximum penalty is a a $462,000 fine or 24 years ‘imprisonment or both. If the prohibited drug is cannabis, then the maximum term of imprisonment is 18 years.

extortion:
making unfounded threats in order to obtain an unfair business advantage is also a form of extortion.
Extortion is a felony offense that is punishable by up to three years in prison. If the defendant has made extortion demands but the victim never complied or consented, he or she can be charged with attempted extortion. Attempted extortion is a "wobbler" offense that can be filed as either a felony or a misdemeanor.

https://www.losangelescriminallawyer.pro/california-penal-code-section-518-pc-extortion.html

Narc

opesorry

• Rep: 21
« Reply #648 on: October 29, 2022, 05:56:21 AM »
Nakel posted on history about how this kid needs Jay Z's help for the 700K now he tweeted this idk wtf he's talking about lmfao but imagine HOV vs lil Mikey

https://twitter.com/RevolutionNak/status/1586172125496299520?t=7wj1khaTsw2OaKgUPyQoOw&s=19

Mikey actually getting 700k would suck though, then his dumb shit worked

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 700
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
« Reply #649 on: October 29, 2022, 06:35:21 AM »
Expand Quote

extortion:

[close]

12 much?
It's some petty dorky skate drama and your post is on some real informant ass behavior. 

go back to instagram. we dont speak moron here

fineslime

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 139
« Reply #650 on: October 29, 2022, 06:44:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

extortion:

[close]

12 much?
[close]

I respectfully disagree.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 700
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
« Reply #651 on: October 29, 2022, 06:53:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

extortion:

[close]

12 much?
[close]

[close]

I respectfully disagree.

i am a bit ashamed of myself that i could understand that entire thing without having to look anything up. I listened to Frank Ocean ONE TIME cause lil dre posted a reel with it and i was like "what in the fuck is this music"

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1393
« Reply #652 on: October 29, 2022, 08:52:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

extortion:

[close]

12 much?
[close]

[close]

I respectfully disagree.
[close]

i am a bit ashamed of myself that i could understand that entire thing without having to look anything up. I listened to Frank Ocean ONE TIME cause lil dre posted a reel with it and i was like "what in the fuck is this music"

You don't have to post Ls like this

donkey

• Rep: -67
  • donk
« Reply #653 on: October 29, 2022, 10:20:45 AM »
Mikey could speak in a way that sounded "professional" and he looked clean and weird, so he sucked up corporate endorsemets and intros from people who thought he was the next "it" guy, and turned it into something for a minute, but when you hear him on Nine Club or Jenkem, he talks more about his ambition and "working hard" than he does about anything he's passionate about. Which is like... there's just no "there" there. When he was talking in the same passionate way about Doritos as he was Mid-90s I was like "oh this guy is not a genuinely talented ego-maniac, he's a fucking kook" because he only had one schtick, the sincere up-and-comer. Instead of intellectualizing Dorito's design aesthetics like a fool he should have said "I like Doritos and they offered me a ton of money so here we are."

I don't see any evidence he can actually ride a skateboard, but if he'd gotten less, slower, I wonder if he could have been a good filmer. His child-like drawings are not any worse than Neckface, Gonz, or Ed, so the fact that I hate them is meaningless. There's nothing worse about the brand as a brand than any other shitty skate brand I dislike.

Because his brand was built entirely on bullshit, when it started to fall apart, there was no real Mikey to fall back on, so you just see increasing try-hard nonsense and now the descent into delusional thinking. But the reality is when the people who matter / with the money see that you're bullshit, they move on to the next flavor of the week.

To me the kookiest thing is giving kids pot. In real life you either tell the little kids to go inside while you get high, or you tell them to fuck off, or you turn off the camera. It would have been a much better shot if he'd looked at the joints and the kids and said "ok ok stop filming," but he's too much of a poser to understand that.

More importantly -- I think if you use clarified butter when you fry a steak in cast iron, you get great butter flavor but you can do it at high af heat since it won't smoke once the milk solids have been removed. I have lodge an la cruset pans and I back la cruset 100% but my lodge pan is bigger so for certain things like burgers, it has to be lodge. Dawn is OK as long as you oil it and dry it really well asap. 

Anyway if Mikey isn't shilling NFTs next month I'll be surprised.

i would say that you’re wrong and gonz and neckface’s drawings are much more visually pleasing to the eye. everything else is on point

fineslime

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 139
« Reply #654 on: October 29, 2022, 11:10:24 AM »

imagine having an ego like his with this level of artistic ability

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 310
« Reply #655 on: October 29, 2022, 11:37:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

extortion:

[close]

12 much?
[close]

[close]

I respectfully disagree.
[close]

[close]

I was going to say. Franks music is one of the few things right about the current music landscape.

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2272
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #656 on: October 29, 2022, 11:54:09 AM »
Who’s owned an Ill Civ deck?
Tryna ascertain what wood shop they decks be pressed by, and also solicit impressions/opinions on the shapes.
Way I figure: there’s about to be a warehouse of these things dumped onto the market at close-out prices.
I might like to be ready for that (seemingly inevitable) eventuality if’n they wood is good & they’ve got at least one shape I can gel with.
Some rattle can, or Brimmo’s razor technique & who’s to know your quiet shame from riding an Ill Civ bloard?!?
NOBODY, that’s who! 🛹👀🤑‼️

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #657 on: October 29, 2022, 01:24:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

extortion:

[close]

12 much?
[close]

[close]

I respectfully disagree.
[close]

[close]

[close]
I was going to say. Franks music is one of the few things right about the current music landscape.

The man hasn't dropped an album in like 7 years and is still better than almost anything in the current zeitgeist

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -101
« Reply #658 on: October 29, 2022, 02:51:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

extortion:

[close]

12 much?
[close]

[close]

I respectfully disagree.
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

The man hasn't dropped an album in like 7 years and is still better than almost anything in the current zeitgeist

I couldn't agree more. I put on Channel Orange all the time and it puts me in a strange mind space of bliss and contemplation.

Thanks Frank  ;D

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #659 on: October 29, 2022, 02:52:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

extortion:

[close]

12 much?
[close]

[close]

I respectfully disagree.
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

I couldn't agree more. I put on Channel Orange all the time and it puts me in a strange mind space of bliss and contemplation.

Thanks Frank  ;D

Nights and crack rock have probably been in my most played every year since either of those albums dropped