Author Topic: Tyshawn shots fired at Mikey Alfred and Illegal Civ  (Read 173236 times)

Dark Knight

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 365
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Tyshawn shots fired at Mikey Alfred and Illegal Civ
« Reply #720 on: October 31, 2022, 05:25:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Supplying drugs to a minor:

Supply drugs to a minor: The maximum penalty is a a $462,000 fine or 24 years ‘imprisonment or both. If the prohibited drug is cannabis, then the maximum term of imprisonment is 18 years.

extortion:
making unfounded threats in order to obtain an unfair business advantage is also a form of extortion.
Extortion is a felony offense that is punishable by up to three years in prison. If the defendant has made extortion demands but the victim never complied or consented, he or she can be charged with attempted extortion. Attempted extortion is a "wobbler" offense that can be filed as either a felony or a misdemeanor.

LA county child protective services:
https://ocp.lacounty.gov/report-child-abuse-to-dcfs

https://www.losangelescriminallawyer.pro/california-penal-code-section-518-pc-extortion.html
[close]

12 much?
It's some petty dorky skate drama and your post is on some real informant ass behavior. 
Ion care how kooky or outta pocket this episode is panning out...
This is a skate forum stop acting like a fed
[close]

go back to instagram. we dont speak moron here
[close]

I respectfully disagree.
[close]

i am a bit ashamed of myself that i could understand that entire thing without having to look anything up. I listened to Frank Ocean ONE TIME cause lil dre posted a reel with it and i was like "what in the fuck is this music"
[close]

You don't have to post Ls like this
[close]
I was going to say. Franks music is one of the few things right about the current music landscape.
[close]

The man hasn't dropped an album in like 7 years and is still better than almost anything in the current zeitgeist

You must not have ever heard of Madlib

c-dock

• Rep: 15
  • Lurker
« Reply #721 on: October 31, 2022, 05:36:48 PM »
Expand Quote
What if this is all a big ruse to get people talking about IC and when the video premieres Mikey and all the riders are like 'Gotcha'?

Don't think Mikey Alfred is AT ALL self aware though.
[close]

New crew GX700k

Naw Bronze700k.

Come to think of it I could see Bronze doing that themselves

keepthefunkalive

• Rep: 130
« Reply #722 on: October 31, 2022, 05:39:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Supply drugs to a minor: The maximum penalty is a a $462,000 fine or 24 years ‘imprisonment or both. If the prohibited drug is cannabis, then the maximum term of imprisonment is 18 years.

extortion:
making unfounded threats in order to obtain an unfair business advantage is also a form of extortion.
Extortion is a felony offense that is punishable by up to three years in prison. If the defendant has made extortion demands but the victim never complied or consented, he or she can be charged with attempted extortion. Attempted extortion is a "wobbler" offense that can be filed as either a felony or a misdemeanor.

https://www.losangelescriminallawyer.pro/california-penal-code-section-518-pc-extortion.html
[close]

12 much?
It's some petty dorky skate drama and your post is on some real informant ass behavior. 
[close]

[close]

I respectfully disagree.
[close]

i am a bit ashamed of myself that i could understand that entire thing without having to look anything up. I listened to Frank Ocean ONE TIME cause lil dre posted a reel with it and i was like "what in the fuck is this music"
[close]

[close]
I was going to say. Franks music is one of the few things right about the current music landscape.
[close]

The man hasn't dropped an album in like 7 years and is still better than almost anything in the current zeitgeist
[close]

Madlib has produced plenty of stuff in the last 7 years with other artists, just not as Madlib or Quas solo

half staff

• Rep: -11
« Reply #723 on: October 31, 2022, 06:27:23 PM »
can this kid even ollie? he's basically Santa Monica local "Jonah the jew" with light black features and groucho glasses. maybe worse than jonah because while they both hung around skaters and used them for movies, jonah didn't create a team and vulture as hard.
vapid SoCal rich people.
(Jonah Hill gave himself that nickname, not me)

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 246
« Reply #724 on: October 31, 2022, 06:35:57 PM »
can this kid even ollie? he's basically Santa Monica local "Jonah the jew" with light black features and groucho glasses. maybe worse than jonah because while they both hung around skaters and used them for movies, jonah didn't create a team and vulture as hard.
vapid SoCal rich people.

Look, I personally can’t hate on Jonah bc I can understand that you can love something without being any good at it (Mid90s is his vision of how he wished his youth was)  He became skateboarding adjacent in the last decade because all sponsored skaters are starfuckers at heart and with will embrace any celebrity that will tag them on IG on a skate sesh

rawr1922

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
« Reply #725 on: October 31, 2022, 08:25:00 PM »
Expand Quote
My god, I am such a petty bitch for reveling in this, but you can’t buy this sort of drama for silver or gold, and I fucking looove it.
This thread keeps giving & giving.

[close]

I'm loving it too like the nasty petty gossip i am

skate_or_dingus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 257
« Reply #726 on: October 31, 2022, 10:14:13 PM »
I think now is the time for a legendary collaboration... it couldn't be any more perfect... Berra and Alfred... doritos and cariuma... Boring Alfredo: A lifestyle brand of alfredo-dust flavored skate shoes

Don't breathe this.

chillclinton87

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 143
« Reply #727 on: November 01, 2022, 02:05:59 AM »
Expand Quote
I personally know two dudes yet to be mentioned that were supposed to be in the video but now are not.

Their footy is being withheld as well.
[close]

Don’t even post this shit if you’re not gonna spill yer beans

if i get this correct all signs point to greg lutzka being one of two said people

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1393
« Reply #728 on: November 01, 2022, 07:54:27 AM »
Expand Quote
vapid SoCal rich people.
[close]

Look, I personally can’t hate on Jonah bc I can understand that you can love something without being any good at it (Mid90s is his vision of how he wished his youth was)  He became skateboarding adjacent in the last decade because all sponsored skaters are starfuckers at heart and with will embrace any celebrity that will tag them on IG on a skate sesh

Jonah at least seems like it's something he's always enjoyed and it comes off as earnest. Earnest is a word i would never apply to Alfredo

Frontside Slappy

• Rep: 95
  • Somewhere in a parking garage
« Reply #729 on: November 01, 2022, 08:15:35 AM »
Expand Quote
I think now is the time for a legendary collaboration... it couldn't be any more perfect... Berra and Alfred... doritos and cariuma... Boring Alfredo: A lifestyle brand of alfredo-dust flavored skate shoes
[close]

Don't breathe this.
"That was a clean one." -Werner Herzog

Punished Skateboards

• Rep: 61
« Reply #730 on: November 01, 2022, 08:27:00 AM »
Excellent interview https://www.frannieandali.com/home/2019/2/25/mikey-alfred

MIKEY ALFRED: So here's something I would say to people, because people always bring that up, the Robert Evans thing or the Tyler thing or whatever. If I give a 15-year-old to the opportunity to meet Obama – you're going to sit in the room with Obama 20 times – but if you have nothing to offer Obama, it means nothing. You'll sit in the room with him. You guys'll have your conversation, and then you'll leave. Now if I put you in the room with Obama, and you have some type of plan, and you have some type of thing you want to get out of him, then that can help you.

MIKEY ALFRED: So I have a cousin, Evan Alfred. We have the same last name. He's for real my cousin. He killed two people, and he's in prison right now for 90 years. Did that when he was like 15. I speak to him regularly, write letters, talk to him on the phone. And I'm not scared of him.

GrayCellGreen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 299
« Reply #731 on: November 01, 2022, 08:40:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
What if this is all a big ruse to get people talking about IC and when the video premieres Mikey and all the riders are like 'Gotcha'?

Don't think Mikey Alfred is AT ALL self aware though.
[close]

New crew GX700k
[close]

Naw Bronze700k.

Come to think of it I could see Bronze doing that themselves

Would cop for sure

WPG

• Rep: -4
« Reply #732 on: November 01, 2022, 08:48:51 AM »
The Word privilege should never leave this man's lips unless he is saying "I am one of the most privileged people to ever live"

MIKEY ALFRED: Here's a perfect example of that. So I had a neighbor. Her name is Paula Madison. Paula's incredible woman. She is older, from Harlem, used to run Diversity In Journalism at NBC. So she's extremely wealthy, extremely connected. And when I was 16, I told her, "I love Ralph Lauren. That's my favorite brand."

She says, "Oh really? You love Ralph Lauren?" She says, "Do you know who Laura Manning is?" I said, "Yeah, of course. She's the vice president." She's like, "I'll call her right now." So she called her on the phone right in front of me. She said, "I have this kid. His name is Mikey Alfred. He loves Ralph Lauren. He wants to come to New York and meet you." She said, "Tell him to come out on Friday." It was Monday. So I was like, "OK." I bought a flight. I flew to New York.

I get to the Ralph Lauren building. You go up in the elevator. It opens. It's all wood panelling. There's this huge Ralph Lauren bronze statue in the middle of the floor.

FRANNIE: A statue of Ralph Lauren.

MIKEY ALFRED: No, no, no. Of the polo horse.

FRANNIE: OK. Just wanted to clarify.

MIKEY ALFRED: And you walk past it. You get to this little check-in desk. You tell them your name. They give you a sticker that I still have to this day, says your name with Ralph Lauren under it. Then you walk into this kind of palace. You're in New York. In the building though, they maybe have six or seven floors. You can see all six or seven floors from the first floor of that building. So I look up, and it's just huge oil paintings, huge bookshelves. There's people dusting mirrors, and you know, walking around serving water to people waiting in the lobby. So I'm sitting down. I'm waiting. I'm thinking, "Wow. I got here so quickly and so easily."

And I walk into the meeting. I sit with Laura Manning, and I start talking to her, and I'm telling her how big of a fan I am and all this stuff. And she said, "So what do you want to do with me? Why'd you want to meet?" And I was like, "I don't know. I just wanted to kind of learn stuff from you." And she was like, "Cool." And I walked out and I felt so stupid. And I was like, "Why didn't I walk in with a plan? Why didn't I have that thing to get out of it?" And I never talked to Laura Manning again, and we never worked on anything. And that was the time that taught me: don't be that person. Don't be that person who focuses on connection. Focus on what you're doing, and the right connection will come
Muska, Chillin Chillin
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson flight decks

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 751
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #733 on: November 01, 2022, 08:51:05 AM »
That whole polo story read like the transcript to those Old Spice commercials.

I walk past the bronze statue. Wow. I’m here so quickly. I’m wearing a sticker with my name on it. You’re in New York. Look at me. I’m on a horse.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Fartknocker415

• Rep: -45
« Reply #734 on: November 01, 2022, 08:53:50 AM »
How embarrasing to imply that meeting somebody is worthless unless u have a plan to somehow use them to get somewhere

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 246
« Reply #735 on: November 01, 2022, 08:56:25 AM »
He saved his visitors pass sticker

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 986
« Reply #736 on: November 01, 2022, 09:02:59 AM »
i like horsies too

sharkin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 483
« Reply #737 on: November 01, 2022, 09:03:58 AM »
Sounds like a pretty typical LAlien takes a field trip to NYC story

and the moral of that story is: Don't meet your heroes until you have a plan to excise wealth and opportunity from them.

IpathCats

« Reply #738 on: November 01, 2022, 09:58:37 AM »
What an INSANE piece of "advice" that could only come from an insanely privileged person's perspective.

$$LESH

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Rep: 165
« Reply #739 on: November 01, 2022, 10:19:21 AM »
can’t wait to see what antics mikey brings to slap today

manysnakes

« Reply #740 on: November 01, 2022, 10:19:32 AM »
I walk past the bronze statue. Wow. I’m here so quickly. I’m wearing a sticker with my name on it. You’re in New York. Look at me. I’m on a horse.

I think it sounds like lines of dialogue from a Cormac McCarthy novel.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 816
« Reply #741 on: November 01, 2022, 10:25:58 AM »
What an INSANE piece of "advice" that could only come from an insanely privileged person's perspective.

Seriously.  Keeps falling face first into opportunity like a reverse Mr Bean and still finds a way to blow it. 

I sure we’re a couple months away from him announcing that he has outgrown skateboarding and will be moving on to become some kind of fashion consultant or some other made-up California job.  I doubt his little premier will still happen
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

pbj

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 29
« Reply #742 on: November 01, 2022, 11:02:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Kevin White just announced his leaving IC announcement

[close]

After watching the gifted hater breakdown I was gonna say it’s kinda sad he’s still there but good for him. It’s a good thing tyshawn will probably put him on cause I don’t think dill would take him for FA

definitely a safe bet that he gets on Tyshawn's brand

offkilter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
« Reply #743 on: November 01, 2022, 11:03:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

extortion:

[close]

12 much?
[close]

[close]

I respectfully disagree.
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Madlib has produced plenty of stuff in the last 7 years with other artists, just not as Madlib or Quas solo

You're in for a treat:

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 700
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #744 on: November 01, 2022, 11:07:18 AM »
cant believe that is actaully real and people even talk like that
 like you were really that into it but you had absolutely nothing to say to the person?  ;D
also, i dont think she actually said "cool"  ;D probably said "gtfo"

IpathCats

« Reply #745 on: November 01, 2022, 11:21:40 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Seriously.  Keeps falling face first into opportunity like a reverse Mr Bean and still finds a way to blow it. 

I sure we’re a couple months away from him announcing that he has outgrown skateboarding and will be moving on to become some kind of fashion consultant or some other made-up California job.  I doubt his little premier will still happen

Cariuma Brand Manager

manysnakes

« Reply #746 on: November 01, 2022, 11:24:34 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I sure we’re a couple months away from him announcing that he has outgrown skateboarding and will be moving on to become some kind of fashion consultant or some other made-up California job.

There are a lot of makework jobs out there for Hollywood failsons, so this sounds about right.

skatebruh

• Rep: 32
« Reply #747 on: November 01, 2022, 11:28:06 AM »
Hype

fineslime

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 139
« Reply #748 on: November 01, 2022, 12:53:38 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Don't breathe this.

will IC decks blend???

fineslime

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 139
« Reply #749 on: November 01, 2022, 12:57:33 PM »
How embarrasing to imply that meeting somebody is worthless unless u have a plan to somehow use them to get somewhere

I pointed this out way earlier in the thread and I'm glad you picked up on it too. He says the same shit in his Jenkem piece and it's him being disingenuous and vampire-y under the guise of networking. The sad thing is he thinks he's saying something deep (like everything else he says.)