Author Topic: Tyshawn shots fired at Mikey Alfred and Illegal Civ  (Read 171166 times)

GrayCellGreen

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Tyshawn shots fired at Mikey Alfred and Illegal Civ
« Reply #1051 on: November 15, 2022, 10:23:04 AM »
mikey is an idiot but now after all they did together to talk bad about him on one of the biggest platforms skateboarding has just so some complete strangers can hate mikey the right way seems like a total dick move.

ive liked the old ic team even though not everything they did was cool to me.

He pretty much did the opposite. Said he appreciated what he did for him including helping him get on Adidas  but didn’t want to be in the middle between Mikey and his friends so he left. They actually did kinda press him to talk about it, and when it seemed like he gave an answer Jeron kept going and asked him more about it which seemed to make him uncomfortable. There you have it, that’s it in a nutshell..

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2209
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #1052 on: November 15, 2022, 11:03:47 AM »
Expand Quote

Even all this current shit aside, remember when he went out of his way to call out Spike? That doesn’t make Crob and Jeron a little skeptical? They don’t at least wanna say “Hey that was weird when he did that. Spike’s our guy.”
[close]

That would require crob to have an interesting opinion of some sort

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #1053 on: November 15, 2022, 11:40:32 AM »

Sketch Hitchcock

• Rep: 167
« Reply #1054 on: November 15, 2022, 12:14:01 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

The Nine Club tagline sounds like something Susan in Marketing would come up with.

I think they should change it to "The Show That Has Skaters Wagging Their Tongues Like Clucking Hens".

aka Crob, who matches this hypothetical Susan’s depth and interest in skating pretty well

tonyhawksmanywives

• Rep: 9
« Reply #1055 on: November 15, 2022, 01:37:06 PM »
I said it before but I got $5 to pitch for a ticket to anyone who goes and provides live updates. Come on pals, we need autopsy reports from this train wreck of a brand.

If enough people pitch in I will call off work and go to the premiere and boo the entire video and personally tell mikey hes a bitch

sprained_ankle

• Rep: -12
« Reply #1056 on: November 15, 2022, 01:55:07 PM »

hmmmm...
hi,am new here

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1428
« Reply #1057 on: November 15, 2022, 02:09:17 PM »

hmmmm...

I'm glad Mikey is bravely taking up the issue of reparations for plain belly sneetches with his powerful art.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 261
« Reply #1058 on: November 15, 2022, 02:24:36 PM »
Expand Quote

hmmmm...
[close]

I'm glad Mikey is bravely taking up the issue of reparations for plain belly sneetches with his powerful art.

I’m sorry but he’s advocating for REPERATIONS like he’s some kind of bizarro Gonz who can’t skate, can’t draw, but still can’t spell (intentionality up for debate)

Fartknocker415

• Rep: -45
« Reply #1059 on: November 15, 2022, 02:27:32 PM »
Ima buy that board for the wall

GrayCellGreen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
« Reply #1060 on: November 15, 2022, 02:52:03 PM »

hmmmm...

Perhaps I'm an asshole for this, but I really do enjoy watching Mikey go through his BS publicly. He really didn't have to put that sad boi shit on the description like that. Either way, I'm here for it. Keep it coming

Underpressureflips

• Rep: 45
« Reply #1061 on: November 15, 2022, 04:47:13 PM »
I like how Mikey is humble enough to not even mention the burgers he paid for in that board description. He’s learning and growing. We all are.

FatGuy92

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 577
« Reply #1062 on: November 15, 2022, 05:06:52 PM »
Expand Quote
mikey is an idiot but now after all they did together to talk bad about him on one of the biggest platforms skateboarding has just so some complete strangers can hate mikey the right way seems like a total dick move.

[close]

He pretty much did the opposite. Said he appreciated what he did for him including helping him get on Adidas  but didn’t want to be in the middle between Mikey and his friends so he left. They actually did kinda press him to talk about it, and when it seemed like he gave an answer Jeron kept going and asked him more about it which seemed to make him uncomfortable. There you have it, that’s it in a nutshell..

Glad to hear they actually tried. When was the last time anything remotely spicy was discussed on the nine club? The Austyn episode?

Edit: lol Jeron was like "did you try to talk sense to Mikey?" That's what's up
« Last Edit: November 15, 2022, 10:54:07 PM by FatGuy92 »

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1092
« Reply #1063 on: November 15, 2022, 08:32:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Glad to hear they actually tried. When was the last time anything remotely spicy was discussed on the nine club? The Austyn episode?

Mark Oblow excusing and dramatically underplaying the rape and murder committed by his friend Gator. Only spicy because people noticed.
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

FatGuy92

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 577
« Reply #1064 on: November 15, 2022, 10:56:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Mark Oblow excusing and dramatically underplaying the rape and murder committed by his friend Gator. Only spicy because people noticed.

Ah that's right. I hope everyone at the nine club listens to all the criticism they get going forward. I appreciate they tried to push on the IC situation but we'll see how things go

E

• Rep: 11
« Reply #1065 on: November 16, 2022, 09:21:46 AM »
So those two mostly white boards on the Illegal Civ shop have to be the old "pro" boards that Mikey publicly stated they will be sanding off the graphics and re-doing, this shit just keeps getting better.

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1092
« Reply #1066 on: November 16, 2022, 09:23:15 AM »
I don't know about you guys, but I'm in the market for a 6 & 1/2 ply maple deck so I've got my eyes on IC.
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1073
« Reply #1067 on: November 16, 2022, 09:42:07 AM »
I don't know about you guys, but I'm in the market for a 6 & 1/2 ply maple deck so I've got my eyes on IC.

It'd be to much work to sand hundreds or thousands of boards. If anything They'd print over it. In the case of this graphic they'd probably have to print a blank white transfer first, so that the old graphic wouldn't come through.

I remember reading on the old skateboard.com forums, that the first run of PlanB boards had the INC simpsons style graphics under them

Anyway. If he really had thousands of boards laying around. Why was the online store empty before all this drama?

fs1/2cab

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 617
    • a short part avatar image
« Reply #1068 on: November 16, 2022, 11:06:07 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

It'd be to much work to sand hundreds or thousands of boards. If anything They'd print over it. In the case of this graphic they'd probably have to print a blank white transfer first, so that the old graphic wouldn't come through.

I remember reading on the old skateboard.com forums, that the first run of PlanB boards had the INC simpsons style graphics under them

Anyway. If he really had thousands of boards laying around. Why was the online store empty before all this drama?

Maybe he bought them all by himself. With a different credit card. Or he used that "new" marketing technique, where they say sold out to imply some sort of scarcity.

Either way, my popcorn is ready and I am curious how this saga will end. Sorry, I am a bad boy sometimes.
IG: @flowterspace

dannyprovolone

« Reply #1069 on: November 16, 2022, 11:12:14 AM »
hmm....sanded or not i still might cop one before a skateboard kings deck

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 794
« Reply #1070 on: November 16, 2022, 01:14:46 PM »
yall think this guy is actually gonna have his premiere?  or are we gonna get a "illegal civ is no more" post on the morning of?
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

E

• Rep: 11
« Reply #1071 on: November 16, 2022, 01:42:37 PM »
We should start taking bets in this thread. I put my money on the premiere happening.

LB

• Rep: 57
« Reply #1072 on: November 16, 2022, 01:51:08 PM »
the premiere WILL happen.  34 people have tickets.  but venues changed to his mums house.

HaveFunSkateboarding

• Rep: 20
« Reply #1073 on: November 16, 2022, 02:32:32 PM »
Browsing Depop.

HaveFunSkateboarding

« Reply #1074 on: November 16, 2022, 02:33:16 PM »
Also, from the same seller.

HaveFunSkateboarding

« Reply #1075 on: November 16, 2022, 02:33:49 PM »
And this.

Dr Waffles

• Rep: 15
« Reply #1076 on: November 16, 2022, 05:08:15 PM »
Hes going after Kevin in the insta stories now. lol
In 5 years skateboarding will be dirtbiking

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 261
« Reply #1077 on: November 16, 2022, 05:15:20 PM »
“When you see the video, you’ll understand why they hating” is not quite the flex he thinks it is.

Also, has he always had that goonie smile?

veritas

« Reply #1078 on: November 16, 2022, 05:54:12 PM »
Hes going after Kevin in the insta stories now. lol

Mikey Epstein really trying to pull every card in the victimhood deck on the former team, why would anyone try to get on IC now after seeing how he does business

“You left the team now give me your paychecks back” lmao this kid is deluded beyond helping, no wonder Nak doesn’t even bother trying to reason with him and just watches him implode from the sidelines

You can tell he’s a rich brat who’s been handed everything and never been held accountable for anything in his life, and he’s getting the rudest of awakenings that his parents money can’t buy his way out of this time

DanCorteseFromMTVSports

• Rep: 281
« Reply #1079 on: November 16, 2022, 05:55:41 PM »
Damn. He's totally gonna lose the deposit on that magician.