Author Topic: AVE and Dill promote music by fascist murderer and we all love them for it  (Read 17883 times)

Ricky Vaughn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 270
Re: AVE and Dill promote music by fascist murderer and we all love them for it
« Reply #240 on: August 15, 2022, 10:06:32 AM »
I only listen to bands that are grim, kholde und obskure
Tell the world to eat my dick
I’m a prick motherfucker
Life Hell Tough shit
I’m the bic motherfucker

straight fucking edge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
« Reply #241 on: August 15, 2022, 10:13:43 AM »
i don't want to link to the channel because is promotes athiesm.

S.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
    • Fotos avatar image
« Reply #242 on: August 15, 2022, 04:14:41 PM »
This thread had me check out Burzum and I have to confess that I liked some of the music. I will listen to it in secret, though - and not pay a single cent for it.

However as pagan music goes: Moondog > black metal.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -223
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #243 on: August 15, 2022, 04:41:52 PM »
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

spanyard

• Rep: 77
« Reply #244 on: August 15, 2022, 08:24:11 PM »

Ricky Vaughn

« Reply #245 on: August 16, 2022, 04:11:20 AM »
I’m a prick motherfucker
Life Hell Tough shit
I’m the bic motherfucker

Youoverthere

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
« Reply #246 on: August 16, 2022, 04:27:39 AM »

I also find it weird that no one in the 1WOBM claimed trve or pure.

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

Youoverthere

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #247 on: August 16, 2022, 04:35:39 AM »

Y’all wanna hear some real “problematic” BM?

Diversifying your hate for ALL Abrahamic religions.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2022, 04:47:34 AM by Youoverthere »

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

Youoverthere

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #248 on: August 16, 2022, 05:05:46 AM »

One woman BM project from Iraq.

warmonke

• Rep: 43
« Reply #249 on: August 16, 2022, 05:08:45 AM »

One woman BM project from Iraq.
Sick will definitely check that out, Greg Biehls channel (now called No Gleaming Light) is a good source of global BM for anyone interested

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 114
« Reply #250 on: August 16, 2022, 05:16:53 AM »

Dat fly doe

warmonke

« Reply #251 on: August 16, 2022, 05:23:45 AM »
BM nods on Sour decks:

Can see Mortiis on the flower if you zoom^

mj23

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 237
« Reply #252 on: August 16, 2022, 05:27:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
but wasn't he also on his way to blow up a local anarchist collective on that night?
[close]
No.
[close]
"Vikernes was arrested on 19 August 1993 in Bergen.[42] The police found 150 kg of explosives and 3,000 rounds of ammunition in his home.[52] According to the Encyclopedia of White Power, Vikernes "intended to blow up Blitz House, the radical leftist and anarchist enclave in Oslo",[22] a plan that "was reportedly on the verge of execution."[22] In an article originally published in 1999, Kevin Coogan also mentioned Vikernes' alleged intent to "destroy an Oslo-based punk anti-fascist squat called Blitz House,"[53] and stated "Vikernes may have felt that he had no choice but to kill Euronymous before bombing Blitz House because 'the Communist' would almost certainly have opposed such an act."[53] Vikernes denied these claims in a 2009 interview, saying he was collecting explosives and ammunition "in order to defend Norway if we were attacked any time."

Yeah, I guess I probably shouldn't trust anything from a publication entitled 'the Encyclopedia of White Power', but I did hear it from somewhere back in the day. Him denying the claims is hardly trustworthy either though so...
This is kind of interesting in an “alternate history” sort of way. Like if Varg had killed leftists and burned down a leftist organization instead of killing his hand mate and burning churches, would his reputation be different? I think it might be.

A lot of people consider the church burnings to be cool and edgy, but they don’t understand the ethnonationalist/neo-traditionalist ideology underlying it. And they DEFINITELY don’t understand the connection between ethnonationalism/neo-traditionalism and anti-communism.

So back to my original point: if Varg was known as the guy that killed a bunch of anarchists and communists, would his reputation be different? The edgy punk and skater crowds that currently enjoy his music would probably be a bit more upset about anti-left-wing violence than they are about anti-christian violence.

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 114
« Reply #253 on: August 16, 2022, 05:34:06 AM »

A lot of people consider the church burnings to be cool and edgy, but they don’t understand the ethnonationalist/neo-traditionalist ideology underlying it. And they DEFINITELY don’t understand the connection between ethnonationalism/neo-traditionalism and anti-communism.

That shit was so stupid. Those churches were so god damn old they were pieces of history. Its like burning down Roman ruins or some shit because you don't like empires. Or when the Taliban destroyed all those Bhuddas carved into cliffs that were made in like, the 500s or something. A tragic

mj23

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #254 on: August 16, 2022, 05:41:26 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

That shit was so stupid. Those churches were so god damn old they were pieces of history. Its like burning down Roman ruins or some shit because you don't like empires. Or when the Taliban destroyed all those Bhuddas carved into cliffs that were made in like, the 500s or something. A tragic
I generally agree and for the record I also think the entire pageantry of black metal is insanely corny. Wearing makeup and playing dress-up with a little cape and spiky bracelet? Grow up.

You wanna be tough? Try modeling yourself after Florida death metal musicians. Get a bunch of feee weights in a storage unit, gain 100 pounds or so, and buy an F-350. I guarantee those guys could smash the average scrawny black metal dork into a pulp. They probably get laid a lot more as well.

Still equally racist, but hey, nobody’s perfect

warmonke

« Reply #255 on: August 16, 2022, 05:43:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
I generally agree and for the record I also think the entire pageantry of black metal is insanely corny. Wearing makeup and playing dress-up with a little cape and spiky bracelet? Grow up.

You wanna be tough? Try modeling yourself after Florida death metal musicians. Get a bunch of feee weights in a storage unit, gain 100 pounds or so, and buy an F-350. I guarantee those guys could smash the average scrawny black metal dork into a pulp. They probably get laid a lot more as well.

Lmao black metal was literally created by nerds of course it's corny

Burzum means 'darkness' in the black tongue of Mordor FFS

Youoverthere

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #256 on: August 16, 2022, 05:47:39 AM »
Weren’t the churches built on Viking memorials? I was always told that the burning were reclamations of land stolen by christians.

livin on a speyer

« Reply #257 on: August 16, 2022, 05:51:41 AM »
Picked on nerds make the angriest and most depressive music because of what they have experienced.

warmonke

« Reply #258 on: August 16, 2022, 05:53:19 AM »
Picked on nerds make the angriest and most depressive music because of what they have experienced.
Yeah that's what makes it so good, lonely virgins have nothing to distract them from pursuing musical perfection, except maybe Warhammer

mj23

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #259 on: August 16, 2022, 05:54:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

One thing I’ll admit is that a lot of the guys in the “war metal” or “bestial” sub-sub-genre could definitely kick my ass. Wearing ten bullet belts and a chain is pretty corny but I guess it’s kinda like wearing ankle weights. I wonder if they take off their bullet belts before they get in a fight like the way some people would take off their jewelry.

warmonke

« Reply #260 on: August 16, 2022, 05:59:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
One thing I’ll admit is that a lot of the guys in the “war metal” or “bestial” sub-sub-genre could definitely kick my ass. Wearing ten bullet belts and a chain is pretty corny but I guess it’s kinda like wearing ankle weights. I wonder if they take off their bullet belts before they get in a fight like the way some people would take off their jewelry.
Yeah War Metal is fuckin beast (pun intended), you definitely have to be an 'ard cunt to call yourself Nocturnal Grave Desecrator and Black Winds and get away with it

straight fucking edge

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #261 on: August 16, 2022, 06:12:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

cky enthusiast

« Reply #262 on: August 16, 2022, 06:23:33 AM »
boul said nah i’m not putting my cig out

Arto!Arto!WakeUp!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 185
« Reply #263 on: August 16, 2022, 07:08:36 AM »
posting some autechre to cleanse the thread

Ricky Vaughn

« Reply #264 on: August 16, 2022, 07:15:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Varg his self is "Count Grishnackh" from Grishnakh the Orc captain of Mordor.
Dudes be playin D & D in the basement, then playin D & D for realz with each others lives and churches
I’m a prick motherfucker
Life Hell Tough shit
I’m the bic motherfucker

warmonke

« Reply #265 on: August 16, 2022, 07:17:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Dudes be playin D & D in the basement, then playin D & D for realz with each others lives and churches
"Roll D20 to burn the church"

He talks on his website about how it basically all started from him and his friends LARPing in the hills of Norway, makes it sound way more wholesome than it turned out to be, guess this was how you got radicalised before the internet

straight fucking edge

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #266 on: August 16, 2022, 07:23:21 AM »

get out of here i will listen to absurd or any other DTB band before that garbage

Arto!Arto!WakeUp!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #267 on: August 16, 2022, 07:44:24 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

get out of here i will listen to absurd or any other DTB band before that garbage

got it.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #268 on: August 16, 2022, 07:53:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

shoulda rolled a 20 on getting pussy

Arto!Arto!WakeUp!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #269 on: August 16, 2022, 07:56:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

shoulda rolled a 20 on getting pussy

rolling with disadvantage on that one