Author Topic: AVE and Dill promote music by fascist murderer and we all love them for it  (Read 17892 times)

cky enthusiast

Re: AVE and Dill promote music by fascist murderer and we all love them for it
« Reply #270 on: August 16, 2022, 08:09:12 AM »
 i saw krallice and wolves in the throne room and there was 0 hoes in attendance

Banned from the room

« Reply #271 on: August 16, 2022, 08:09:42 AM »
everyone in black metal's foot stance is wack.

Banned from the room

« Reply #272 on: August 16, 2022, 08:11:30 AM »

thats weird. you should come see bm in boston. mad ladies.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 744
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #273 on: August 16, 2022, 08:20:33 AM »
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Ricky Vaughn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 270
« Reply #274 on: August 16, 2022, 08:27:35 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I've seen the Mayhem on their "De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas" 2017 tour. There were ..I'd say 20% females at that musical concerto. I'd also say that, minus myself, there were 100% black band tees in attendance.
Tell the world to eat my dick
I’m a prick motherfucker
Life Hell Tough shit
I’m the bic motherfucker

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 114
« Reply #275 on: August 16, 2022, 08:32:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I've seen the Mayhem on their "De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas" 2017 tour. There were ..I'd say 20% females at that musical concerto. I'd also say that, minus myself, there were 100% black band tees in attendance.

I went to a house party after an Amebix show once, turned to the buddy I was with and said “you and I are the only 2 people here with any color on our clothing.”

Banned from the room

« Reply #276 on: August 16, 2022, 09:35:28 AM »
that podcast is pretty good. ive never listened to a whole show before

mj23

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 237
« Reply #277 on: August 16, 2022, 09:50:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

A lot of people consider the church burnings to be cool and edgy, but they don’t understand the ethnonationalist/neo-traditionalist ideology underlying it. And they DEFINITELY don’t understand the connection between ethnonationalism/neo-traditionalism and anti-communism.

[close]

That shit was so stupid. Those churches were so god damn old they were pieces of history. Its like burning down Roman ruins or some shit because you don't like empires. Or when the Taliban destroyed all those Bhuddas carved into cliffs that were made in like, the 500s or something. A tragic
[close]
I generally agree and for the record I also think the entire pageantry of black metal is insanely corny. Wearing makeup and playing dress-up with a little cape and spiky bracelet? Grow up.

You wanna be tough? Try modeling yourself after Florida death metal musicians. Get a bunch of feee weights in a storage unit, gain 100 pounds or so, and buy an F-350. I guarantee those guys could smash the average scrawny black metal dork into a pulp. They probably get laid a lot more as well.

Still equally racist, but hey, nobody’s perfect
[close]
Lmao black metal was literally created by nerds of course it's corny

Burzum means 'darkness' in the black tongue of Mordor FFS
[close]

Varg his self is "Count Grishnackh" from Grishnakh the Orc captain of Mordor.
Dudes be playin D & D in the basement, then playin D & D for realz with each others lives and churches
[close]
"Roll D20 to burn the church"

He talks on his website about how it basically all started from him and his friends LARPing in the hills of Norway, makes it sound way more wholesome than it turned out to be, guess this was how you got radicalised before the internet
I read an academic article once, I think it was from either anthropology or criminology, that was looking to understand why these relatively privileged Norwegian kids turned out so violent. It concluded that they were one of the first generations in quite a while to actually live with a lot of immigrants. The immigrant kids formed little neighborhood gangs, like poor and ostracized social groups always do, and the metalheads basically responded by getting very racist and violent. Black metal was basically like an all-white ethnic gang for them. Not so different from say the white power gangs in American prisons.

Might not be totally accurate (I’m sure someone who’s actually lived in Norway/Scandinavia can tell me how wrong I am) but it made sense to me overall 

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -767
« Reply #278 on: August 16, 2022, 11:11:47 AM »
posting some autechre to cleanse the thread

Never thought I'd see Autechre on Slap lol

Good choice
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

Ziad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -103
    • bouklao.com avatar image
« Reply #279 on: August 16, 2022, 11:14:05 AM »
dude woke culture doesnt work in black metal  ;D

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 744
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #280 on: August 16, 2022, 01:42:37 PM »

They’re great, and that’s one of my favorite series of episodes they’ve done, easily. I saw them live in 2019 and 2021 - definitely a highlight. I’m a super fan despite the fact that a) I’ve only got one horror movie tattoo and I’m not that chubby, really and b) it seems like they’re slowly running out of steam, but maybe it’s because I was obsessed for years.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Gasstationgarry

• Rep: 0
« Reply #281 on: August 16, 2022, 06:37:39 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

They’re great, and that’s one of my favorite series of episodes they’ve done, easily. I saw them live in 2019 and 2021 - definitely a highlight. I’m a super fan despite the fact that a) I’ve only got one horror movie tattoo and I’m not that chubby, really and b) it seems like they’re slowly running out of steam, but maybe it’s because I was obsessed for years.
By far my favorite podcast. love those Boyz
blob:https://imgur.com/99a29482-a4b4-4bd4-935b-d63d9db0e647

livin on a speyer

« Reply #282 on: August 16, 2022, 10:18:11 PM »

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 777
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #283 on: August 16, 2022, 11:28:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

A lot of people consider the church burnings to be cool and edgy, but they don’t understand the ethnonationalist/neo-traditionalist ideology underlying it. And they DEFINITELY don’t understand the connection between ethnonationalism/neo-traditionalism and anti-communism.

[close]

That shit was so stupid. Those churches were so god damn old they were pieces of history. Its like burning down Roman ruins or some shit because you don't like empires. Or when the Taliban destroyed all those Bhuddas carved into cliffs that were made in like, the 500s or something. A tragic
[close]
I generally agree and for the record I also think the entire pageantry of black metal is insanely corny. Wearing makeup and playing dress-up with a little cape and spiky bracelet? Grow up.

You wanna be tough? Try modeling yourself after Florida death metal musicians. Get a bunch of feee weights in a storage unit, gain 100 pounds or so, and buy an F-350. I guarantee those guys could smash the average scrawny black metal dork into a pulp. They probably get laid a lot more as well.

[close]

[close]

Dudes be playin D & D in the basement, then playin D & D for realz with each others lives and churches
[close]

He talks on his website about how it basically all started from him and his friends LARPing in the hills of Norway, makes it sound way more wholesome than it turned out to be, guess this was how you got radicalised before the internet
[close]
I read an academic article once, I think it was from either anthropology or criminology, that was looking to understand why these relatively privileged Norwegian kids turned out so violent. It concluded that they were one of the first generations in quite a while to actually live with a lot of immigrants. The immigrant kids formed little neighborhood gangs, like poor and ostracized social groups always do, and the metalheads basically responded by getting very racist and violent. Black metal was basically like an all-white ethnic gang for them. Not so different from say the white power gangs in American prisons.

Might not be totally accurate (I’m sure someone who’s actually lived in Norway/Scandinavia can tell me how wrong I am) but it made sense to me overall

ah cool so it's the immigrants' fault

WavyDavy

• Rep: 126
« Reply #284 on: August 17, 2022, 01:50:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Tolkien was a proud christian and LOTR is full of christian messages. Varg is an idiot

Ricky Vaughn

« Reply #285 on: August 17, 2022, 07:49:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Tolkien was a proud christian and LOTR is full of christian messages. Varg is an idiot

well his real name is Kristian Vikernes, so its not like he hasn't been full of irony the entire time!
I’m a prick motherfucker
Life Hell Tough shit
I’m the bic motherfucker

Arto!Arto!WakeUp!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 185
« Reply #286 on: August 17, 2022, 08:02:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

not saying he isn't an idiot, but the orcs are the bad guys in tolkien's world so it would make some sense for an anti-christian to identify with them.

mj23

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #287 on: August 17, 2022, 09:44:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

its just basic sociology. people in marginalized social groups band together based on cultural affinities. often, if they have poor access to social services or economic resources, they get into organized crime as a way to protect one another and get ahead financially.

that's why i made the comparison to US white power prison gangs. they're generally not immigrants, and they benefit from plenty of white privilege, but they're still in a shitty social/economic position (ie prison), and so they band together to form criminal organizations.

Johnny $witchblade

• Rep: -87
« Reply #288 on: August 17, 2022, 10:09:07 AM »
Rappers murder sometimes rockstar are all around degenerates there's a lot of sexual assault in kpop. My point is musicians aren't really role models to begin with most are scumbags

S.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
    • Fotos avatar image
« Reply #289 on: August 18, 2022, 02:19:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
its just basic sociology. people in marginalized social groups band together based on cultural affinities. often, if they have poor access to social services or economic resources, they get into organized crime as a way to protect one another and get ahead financially.

that's why i made the comparison to US white power prison gangs. they're generally not immigrants, and they benefit from plenty of white privilege, but they're still in a shitty social/economic position (ie prison), and so they band together to form criminal organizations.

This does explain white racist gangs in prison where white people are a minority.

It does not really explain European racism which is more political. There never was a lot of actual immigration into Norway. This isn’t to say that people thought or felt that they were overrun by immigrants. Even today at least in rural Norway there are very little immigrants, but it is in these areas where racist movements are more prominent. Mayhem was formed in a semi rural suburb.

Fascism is attractive to a lot of young white males. It goes beyond political ideology. It offers a way of being and a way of forming your body and mind. Socially it is as much about relating to people you identify with as it is about hating the „others“ ( those that aren’t part of your group). You need the „disgusting, subhuman, degenerated, always plotting, allpowerful others“ to be able to relate to your group.
In most cases those „others“ aren‘t an actual threat or even actually present in daily life. In today‘s Germany for example neonazi groups are the most active in small towns and rural areas with very little immigrants and no Jewish communities.

I find fascism fascinating and very scary, because I do get the appeal of it. The best book on the subject I have read is Klaus Theweleit‘s „male fantasies“. It is a historical and psychoanalytical study of fascism and its appeal to men. It is a fun read with lots of interesting sources, images and drawings. I can’t recommend it enough.

https://dailyhistory.org/Klaus_Theweleit%E2%80%99s_Male_Fantasies_vol_1:_Men_and_Women

Ricky Vaughn

« Reply #290 on: August 18, 2022, 04:38:39 AM »
No one asked but here's a picture from when I seen the MayheMz in 2017. This was during the end of "Freezing Moon"

I was like "heck yeah! Hail Santa!"
I’m a prick motherfucker
Life Hell Tough shit
I’m the bic motherfucker

straight fucking edge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
« Reply #291 on: August 18, 2022, 05:01:47 AM »
i like that necrobutcher is the only original member and he's also the only one who doesn't dress up
i don't want to link to the channel because is promotes athiesm.

ChrisSennsGirlfriend

• Rep: 128
« Reply #292 on: August 18, 2022, 11:38:31 PM »

krallice is elvish for celibate.
Mike Anderson is a small town labor union hottie

Banned from the room

« Reply #293 on: August 18, 2022, 11:56:23 PM »
slayer is guilty too. and those solos suck

mj23

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #294 on: August 19, 2022, 05:42:35 AM »
whoah dude... you can criticize slayer's fascistic imagery if you want but do NOT talk shit on jeff hanneman's guitar solos (talking shit on kerry king's solos is fine tho)

Ricky Vaughn

« Reply #295 on: August 19, 2022, 07:03:47 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
whoah dude... you can criticize slayer's fascistic imagery if you want but do NOT talk shit on jeff hanneman's guitar solos (talking shit on kerry king's solos is fine tho)

Agree
I’m a prick motherfucker
Life Hell Tough shit
I’m the bic motherfucker

mj23

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #296 on: August 19, 2022, 08:50:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

This does explain white racist gangs in prison where white people are a minority.

It does not really explain European racism which is more political. There never was a lot of actual immigration into Norway. This isn’t to say that people thought or felt that they were overrun by immigrants. Even today at least in rural Norway there are very little immigrants, but it is in these areas where racist movements are more prominent. Mayhem was formed in a semi rural suburb.

Fascism is attractive to a lot of young white males. It goes beyond political ideology. It offers a way of being and a way of forming your body and mind. Socially it is as much about relating to people you identify with as it is about hating the „others“ ( those that aren’t part of your group). You need the „disgusting, subhuman, degenerated, always plotting, allpowerful others“ to be able to relate to your group.
In most cases those „others“ aren‘t an actual threat or even actually present in daily life. In today‘s Germany for example neonazi groups are the most active in small towns and rural areas with very little immigrants and no Jewish communities.

I find fascism fascinating and very scary, because I do get the appeal of it. The best book on the subject I have read is Klaus Theweleit‘s „male fantasies“. It is a historical and psychoanalytical study of fascism and its appeal to men. It is a fun read with lots of interesting sources, images and drawings. I can’t recommend it enough.

https://dailyhistory.org/Klaus_Theweleit%E2%80%99s_Male_Fantasies_vol_1:_Men_and_Women
Nice thanks for the reading recommendation, I’ll definitely check it out. I appreciate that you made the distinction between perception and reality among racists and fascists. They’re always convinced that some of the least powerful people (ie immigrants etc) are way more powerful than they actually are. I definitely don’t mean to suggest that these black metal dummies are besieged by immigration or anything, just that they are feel threatened by what they *perceive* to be a threat presented by immigration.

JohnOakley

• Rep: -6
« Reply #297 on: August 29, 2022, 11:02:28 AM »
OK, I'm not reading all 10 pages of this but I've got one word for you: REGGAE.

Lovely sunny music full of good vibes made by people who live in a culture of lawfully mandated homophobia. Most do not mention homosexuality lyrically in their music but in their personal lives most believe it is wrong due to living in a country, Jamaica, where it's still illegal to this day and a culture of hostility pervades.

Yes, probably even Bob Marley who wrote and sang about One Love. Bet you a tenner he wasn't down with the gays.
"I'm not a gynaecologist, but I'll have a look"

Jean-Ralphio Zaperstein

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 672
« Reply #298 on: August 29, 2022, 11:27:23 AM »
Expand Quote
lonely virgins have nothing to distract them from pursuing musical perfection, except maybe Warhammer
[close]

someone sig this

skate_or_dingus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 258
« Reply #299 on: August 29, 2022, 12:39:01 PM »
Sometimes rockstar are all around degenerates