Author Topic: Andrew Reynolds on NB#  (Read 109149 times)

DarkPools

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 480
Re: Andrew Reynolds on NB#
« Reply #360 on: November 01, 2022, 12:04:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I’d rather buy Vans, than be paid to skate in Emericas.
[close]
really? Vans has done literally nothing in the last 10 years that has gotten me even half-mast and this is coming from a long-term fan…
[close]

Crockett High, AVE and Rowan shoes are some of the best options around in my opinion and even if they don't get you excited they skate way better than anything Emerica has made since the original Reynolds 2... and like, what is Emerica doing that is getting you excited?

Are you high on drugs my man? Reynolds 3, KSL G6, Spanky G6, Reynolds G6, The Reynolds, Herman G6, Herman 1 & 2, Herman's G Code, the original KSL 1 and Dos, among others have all been top quality skate shoes from Emerica. They all have skated far better than most Vans since 2002. The ones you listed are all good, but Emerica G6 is on par/better than those models from Vans you mentioned.

Some pretty delusional people here on Slap, but that's to be expected
Super Champion Fun Zone

LebowskisRug

« Reply #361 on: November 01, 2022, 12:20:21 PM »
I think you have to distinguish between shoes for their respective eras. The modern day Vans skate line seems to be an improvement, but in your response you are comparing them to shoes that no longer exist. I didn't like most of those Emerica shoes from that era because they were too thick for my preferences. Vans was also super flimsy and often made poorly during that era.

Anyways, they were referencing the current Emerica line. I tried on the KSL and laughed out loud. I've tried a lot of shoes recently and its clearly stuck in the prior generation. The G6 is squishy, but the midsole is thick and puffy and just doesn't compare to the board feel you can get from a lot of modern cups. Seeing others' shoes the build quality is clearly lacking. The upper lacing eyelet stitching seems to come apart and the durability isn't there.

But that's just opinions.

Roisto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 474
« Reply #362 on: November 01, 2022, 12:38:07 PM »
The new 'skate' sk8hi might be the best shoe I've skated in (for me). I somehow still haven't put a Ollie hole in the side and the sole is quite durable.

They’re probably the most uncomfortable shoes I’ve ever had. Stupid seams inside the shoe rubbing your feet to hell. Mad blisters.

Vans require such a long break in period that I just can’t be bothered with them anymore. Initially they’re super uncomfortable and then they break in and are pretty damn good until they totally bag out.

Emerica has been kinda lost for a while now I feel. They churn out boring designs that have no longevity. I really like Emerica but they really need to get their shit together. I still have a bunch of Emericas I’ve bought in the past so I’m good with shoes for a good while. I’d like to support them in the future so I hope they get their shit together at some point.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 160
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #363 on: November 01, 2022, 03:08:01 PM »
nothing says "long-time fan" like "this brand hasn't done anything good in a decade"
what specific era of vans would you like to talk about? I’m down for you to test my knowledge if you doubt I’m a fan, or should I say was a fan. Their quality has been shit for a long time now and their designs in 2022 just lack inspiration and innovation …
« Last Edit: November 01, 2022, 04:44:57 PM by Gray Imp Sausage Metal »

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

DarkPools

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #364 on: November 01, 2022, 03:32:47 PM »
I think you have to distinguish between shoes for their respective eras. The modern day Vans skate line seems to be an improvement, but in your response you are comparing them to shoes that no longer exist. I didn't like most of those Emerica shoes from that era because they were too thick for my preferences. Vans was also super flimsy and often made poorly during that era.

Anyways, they were referencing the current Emerica line. I tried on the KSL and laughed out loud. I've tried a lot of shoes recently and its clearly stuck in the prior generation. The G6 is squishy, but the midsole is thick and puffy and just doesn't compare to the board feel you can get from a lot of modern cups. Seeing others' shoes the build quality is clearly lacking. The upper lacing eyelet stitching seems to come apart and the durability isn't there.

Now you're back tracking and saying you have to distinguish by era?  You verbatim stated "any designs since 2002 when the Reynolds 2 came out."
Then I proceeded to provide you with numerous models that were all well received by skaters between 2004-2022 from Emerica.

If we are going to reference the current G6 cupsoles, it's a quality shoe and a majority of the uppers on it are well built. Your one-off experience isn't reflective of the majority of skaters who have tried G6 models and seen how well they perform. There's a reason people stockpiled Reynolds G6 before he dipped for Vans $$$

KSL G6 is a perfect blend of support midsole foam and board feel for a modern cup. The eyestay and stitching issues do not come apart easily. Again, very few people have experienced this issue since the shoe came out.

If you don't like what current Emerica is doing style/fit-wise, just say that instead of calling them bad quality. Because they're clearly built well, but not for your tastes.
Super Champion Fun Zone

grassblade

« Reply #365 on: November 01, 2022, 03:48:45 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Now you're back tracking and saying you have to distinguish by era?  You verbatim stated "any designs since 2002 when the Reynolds 2 came out."
Then I proceeded to provide you with numerous models that were all well received by skaters between 2004-2022 from Emerica.

If we are going to reference the current G6 cupsoles, it's a quality shoe and a majority of the uppers on it are well built. Your one-off experience isn't reflective of the majority of skaters who have tried G6 models and seen how well they perform. There's a reason people stockpiled Reynolds G6 before he dipped for Vans $$$

KSL G6 is a perfect blend of support midsole foam and board feel for a modern cup. The eyestay and stitching issues do not come apart easily. Again, very few people have experienced this issue since the shoe came out.

If you don't like what current Emerica is doing style/fit-wise, just say that instead of calling them bad quality. Because they're clearly built well, but not for your tastes.

as someone who’s tried on all the G6 cup shoes,
i’m with him lol

emericas suck ass even in their most “premium” offerings.

the spanly G6 and the old reynolds G6 have a sillouette that still feels dated and super out of touch with the current cupsole market

thehogsniper

• Rep: 45
« Reply #366 on: November 01, 2022, 03:55:14 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Their synthetic suede is straight garbage. I've had the gammas for a while and they're relegated to my beater/crap shoes. The suede they use is very loose grain, and poor quality. Sure, the G6 is comfy and well supporting. I'm not arguing that. I'm just really unimpressed with them as a brand. I have owned a model from virtually every brand, and quite a few outside skateboarding. I've bought at every price point. The navy pair of Gamma I have are unarguably the cheapest looking and feeling shoes I've owned since I was a kid. Now I've bought a lot of cheap sale shoes. I've bought $20 vans skate era's, $28 adidas tyshawns, $55 nike sb blazers. I know how to stretch my dollar.

I legitimately cannot understand why SoleTech runs its business like it does. They have three different companies and absolutely zero collaboration. Etnies has Michelin, Emerica has G6, eS has... retros? You're telling me we can't have a $100 accel with G6 and michelin? or a G6 Reynolds with a michelin outsole? Instead we get shoes regularly sold for $30 at Tillys and Marshalls. That type of stuff stains a brand in my eyes.
Probably just have my post deleted anyways lmao.

Makaveli

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -608
« Reply #367 on: November 01, 2022, 04:44:27 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
really? Vans has done literally nothing in the last 10 years that has gotten me even half-mast and this is coming from a long-term fan…

Emerica makes the most ass shoes. The soles are way to wide in the middle, too fucking bulky and heavy, and the shoe doesn’t hold onto your feet well. Feel like your asking for an ankle blow out.
I’m a ghost that everyone can see.

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1262
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #368 on: November 01, 2022, 05:20:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Emerica makes the most ass shoes. The soles are way to wide in the middle, too fucking bulky and heavy, and the shoe doesn’t hold onto your feet well. Feel like your asking for an ankle blow out.
the leo laced answers every problem of yours

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 871
« Reply #369 on: November 01, 2022, 11:05:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Crockett High, AVE and Rowan shoes are some of the best options around in my opinion and even if they don't get you excited they skate way better than anything Emerica has made since the original Reynolds 2... and like, what is Emerica doing that is getting you excited?
[close]

Are you high on drugs my man? Reynolds 3, KSL G6, Spanky G6, Reynolds G6, The Reynolds, Herman G6, Herman 1 & 2, Herman's G Code, the original KSL 1 and Dos, among others have all been top quality skate shoes from Emerica. They all have skated far better than most Vans since 2002. The ones you listed are all good, but Emerica G6 is on par/better than those models from Vans you mentioned.

You just did the same thing....

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -278
« Reply #370 on: November 02, 2022, 12:37:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

bulky? heavy? .. have you ever actually worn a pair? Their whole deal is simplicity for the most part, almost every model is the opposite of what you said

DarkPools

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #371 on: November 02, 2022, 01:08:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Weird, because I did not do the same thing as the other poster. They initially said "any shoe from 2002 onward" so I provided examples that matched their argument. That's why I said what I did in the section that you bolded. They back tracked after my first response and said to evaluate based on era of models instead of across the board.

Also, emericas are the furthest thing from bulky. They're all streamlined, thinner shoes nowadays. All of emerica's cupsoles are lighter than your average Skate Classic vulc model.

Spanky G6 is such a simple silhouette how is it dated?Literally EVERY FUCKING BRAND has a silhouette like it in their lineup: Chima, Authentic, Era, Dickson, Converse has had one or two (CXO?), Etnies Jameson Vulc, Axion Hampton, some Nikes even have had that look, DC's, etc.

People like to bag on Emerica (& soletech) because they think it's cool to nowadays (I know there are valid criticisms and I'm not ignoring those here)

I swear people are being dumb or lacking reading comprehension on purpose on here. Because how do people misinterpret or cherry pick parts of my posts and flip them to contradict me/support their claim. That's not how that works
« Last Edit: November 02, 2022, 01:20:28 AM by DarkPools »
Super Champion Fun Zone

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 90
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #372 on: November 02, 2022, 01:37:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

Weird, because I did not do the same thing as the other poster. They initially said "any shoe from 2002 onward" so I provided examples that matched their argument. That's why I said what I did in the section that you bolded. They back tracked after my first response and said to evaluate based on era of models instead of across the board.

Also, emericas are the furthest thing from bulky. They're all streamlined, thinner shoes nowadays. All of emerica's cupsoles are lighter than your average Skate Classic vulc model.

Spanky G6 is such a simple silhouette how is it dated?Literally EVERY FUCKING BRAND has a silhouette like it in their lineup: Chima, Authentic, Era, Dickson, Converse has had one or two (CXO?), Etnies Jameson Vulc, Axion Hampton, some Nikes even have had that look, DC's, etc.

People like to bag on Emerica (& soletech) because they think it's cool to nowadays (I know there are valid criticisms and I'm not ignoring those here)

I swear people are being dumb or lacking reading comprehension on purpose on here. Because how do people misinterpret or cherry pick parts of my posts and flip them to contradict me/support their claim. That's not how that works
hey, it’s gonna be okay. we’re all gonna get there in the end champ.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 871
« Reply #373 on: November 02, 2022, 02:05:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Hey it's been cool to bag on sole tech since 2002

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 90
« Reply #374 on: November 02, 2022, 02:11:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
Hey it's been cool to bag on sole tech since 2002
that part is my favorite. ever since the year before this is skateboarding dropped followed by stay gold 7 years later?

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1311
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #375 on: November 02, 2022, 05:50:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

I don't wear emericas because it makes me feel like an actual little kid, instead of an adult dressing like a little kid like when I wear vans.

Makaveli

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -608
« Reply #376 on: November 02, 2022, 06:11:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

bulky? heavy? .. have you ever actually worn a pair? Their whole deal is simplicity for the most part, almost every model is the opposite of what you said

Yeah, skated a few pairs in the last few years and they were exactly as I described above. Not a fan.
I’m a ghost that everyone can see.

Captain Creampie

• Rep: -8
« Reply #377 on: November 02, 2022, 08:53:07 AM »
EMERICA, FUCK YEAH

Vans are by far a better shoe for sure though real talk.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -497
« Reply #378 on: November 02, 2022, 09:17:52 AM »
Guys , we’re all hating on vans and emerica when the real enemy, as we all know , is lakai.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

LebowskisRug

« Reply #379 on: November 02, 2022, 10:54:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

Bulky isn't a great term. I found the Slip Cup did have extra bulk compared to a Wino/Slip-On, the sole felt thick and clunky (even for a cupsole), and the fit just kinda awkward. I wore Winos at a few points so it wasn't like I had never worn the basic shoe before, but it felt kinda poorly thought out and didn't fit the same. The KSL had a similar feeling in the sole as old cups used to- too much foam, not much board feel, and the shoe overall had the same visual bulk to it that a DC Manteca does, for example. I don't like that amount of bulk in a Dunk either. You do not need puffy collars and uppers for support. Looking at a Tyshawn or 1010 for example (2 modern cups) both have thinner materials in the upper while providing support and a thinner collar. They lock in your heel better and there is immediately more board feel in the forefoot. By using multiple densities of material the shoe has a different cushioning feeling in the rear.

To me the Emerica cups feel dated. The use of large chunks of foam throughout the entire sole was a trend in the 2000's and led to similar feelings. Most companies with popular cups today have found ways to use multiple foam depths to create a shoe that is lower to the board, offers better board feel, and still provides cushioning and support. I thought the KSL would be significantly updated in these regards, but it just felt like a slightly less puffy version of dated tech/design.

I haven't skated many Emerica vulcs honestly. That type of shoe doesn't work for me so I cannot comment. I like thicker vulcs/thinner cups. The Figgy and Spanky are shoes I would try, but never find colors I like in my size. I do think that Emerica has gotten shit for lots of the silhouettes looking similar across their models with very minor changes between them. I don't really care about that as that is what Cons/Nike do it just provides less options for some.

As for hating Soletech, what is eS doing that is remotely decent? Their shoes seem to fit many people weird and get pretty bad reviews for the cost. It's pretty easy to hate on the brand for letting Kelly Hart just churn out poorly executed nostalgia models. Etnies always got hate for being sold in Mall stores and being somewhat "generic" as a result. I don't care myself.

I detail all this because people aren't necessarily cherry picking. They might only have experience with the types of shoes they want to skate. I'm not going to buy a Dickson just to buy an Emerica and try it out. I won't like that shoe because I don't like it in any brand.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 744
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #380 on: November 02, 2022, 11:00:48 AM »
I don’t wanna dogpile on you but I would like to comment that emerica’s quality has gotten a lot better lately. Their slip ons are way more skateable to me than other slip ons I’ve tried (lakai, vans, NB#) and the quality is there, as far as I’m concerned. They’re not reinventing the wheel but they’re pretty damn solid.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

DarkPools

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #381 on: November 02, 2022, 12:20:09 PM »
Guys , we’re all hating on vans and emerica when the real enemy, as we all know , is lakai.
Super Champion Fun Zone

i halfcab board ledges

• Rep: 12
« Reply #382 on: November 02, 2022, 12:23:47 PM »
Expand Quote
just looks like a oldman/hypebeast 992 depending on whether its jjjound so im guessing hes just a comfy 44 year old man
[close]

The screen grab definitely isn’t 992’s the toe cap isn’t even close. The shoes in the screen grab are the current black 1010’s

https://www.newbalance.com/pd/nb-numeric-tiago-lemos-1010/NM1010V1-37554.html?dwvar_NM1010V1-37554_style=NM1010BB
lol tbh idk shit abt nbs, i just assume all are 992s lol.  Same principle tho
The year is 2364. Frog will be the only skateboard company.

DarkPools

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #383 on: November 02, 2022, 01:09:12 PM »
People have preferences for what they want/don't want in a shoe: more/less padding, thinner/thicker soles, more/less paneling, etc. Holding that constant and objectively looking at Emerica's shoes, they're still solid. They are one of the few brands that offers a slip in a cup and a vulc. That's pretty cool!

I (mostly) don't skate vulcs anymore so I can't completely comment on their quality outside of the regular G6 Wino slip on I had once.

If we look at most common slip ons out it's Vans followed by Emerica and then everyone else. People love the Wino G6 slip on and it must be good/built well if nearly half of the slip ons I see in the wild (and online) are Emerica.

Most brands seem to be making "vulc cups" with how thin and unsupportive they are. The G6 sole is a sturdy cupsole that still offers legitimate board feel white also protecting the feet. That doesn't feel dated to me, that feels like what the 1010, 913, and the new 808 from NB are doing. A haply middleground.

The squishy-ness in the G6 sole is exactly what makes it excel in board feel for a cup. It's responsive and not too hard like Dunks or some DC cups have been. That sole does not feel/operate clunky in a general sense. Maybe to you and that's your opinion because it doesn't meet your needs for a cup. However, across the board it's a solid sole that worked for Reynolds and works now for people. Why else are they making other shoes using that sole if it's not selling well enough to make other uppers on it?

I also want to add that the Tyshawn and 1010 both have considerably more bulk throughout their uppers than the KSL. Visually and material-wise. The 1010 has puffy collars
The 1010 and KSL G6 have pretty similarly padded tongues, though. The Tyshawn is thinner in the forefoot than the other two, but everywhere else is just as padded. The KSL and Gamma G6 both have thinner uppers than 1010, Tyshawn, Manteca, and Dunks so I'm confused on how you think the Emericas are bulkier. I also checked WearTested photos where they split the shoe in half. 1010 has less material in the toe vamp then the other two and maybe less forefoot material than the KSL G6 but it looked pretty close between those two.

I actually find the 1010 toe area to be lacking in board feel for what's attempting. The toe "kicks up" unlike the other teo where it's flat.  It feels like my toes are not close enough to ground/board, whereas in the Tyshawn and KSL G6 it's closer and I can "feel" that my toes are responsive to make the needed movements to set up for a trick. Idk if that makes sense, but it's nuance.

I also skated my KSL G6 last night and had a good session in em for what it's worth. Felt responsive, not overly bulky while pushing around, and didn't feel dated or clunky. Flick is superb in them.

To add, my usual shoes to skate: Marana, Joslin, Half Cab (skate), Silo Sc, Quattro, Dunks, Accel Slim Plus, Gamma G6, and Blazer Mids. I'm more of a cup fanatic so I'm aware there's bias there.
Super Champion Fun Zone

LebowskisRug

« Reply #384 on: November 02, 2022, 01:28:36 PM »
The 1010 has puffy collars
The 1010 and KSL G6 have pretty similarly padded tongues, though. The Tyshawn is thinner in the forefoot than the other two, but everywhere else is just as padded. The KSL and Gamma G6 both have thinner uppers than 1010, Tyshawn, Manteca, and Dunks so I'm confused on how you think the Emericas are bulkier. I also checked WearTested photos where they split the shoe in half. 1010 has less material in the toe vamp then the other two and maybe less forefoot material than the KSL G6 but it looked pretty close between those two.

I actually find the 1010 toe area to be lacking in board feel for what's attempting. The toe "kicks up" unlike the other teo where it's flat.  It feels like my toes are not close enough to ground/board, whereas in the Tyshawn and KSL G6 it's closer and I can "feel" that my toes are responsive to make the needed movements to set up for a trick. Idk if that makes sense, but it's nuance.

I also skated my KSL G6 last night and had a good session in em for what it's worth. Felt responsive, not overly bulky while pushing around, and didn't feel dated or clunky. Flick is superb in them.

It's weird because reviews note that the KSL has not-great board feel. I don't like the squishiness. The 1010 is thinner and the sole contour lines give good feedback to the big toe. The rear is stiff, but board feel doesn't matter to me there. Sounds like different foot preferences. The 1010 toe does not kick up for me. Most people I know that skate it alongside other cups find it to have great board feel albeit thicker than say a NB 440 or some of the Vans cups. The Gamma is irrelevant as it is shaped like a fucking potato.

Simply put if you cut from the side they have too much foam in the mid foot and forefoot. Rearfoot is fine. I think the G6 foam doesn't feel supportive. The fact that it has the rebound and squish it does makes the rear of the shoe really ankle roll prone. The entire shoe "felt" thicker in terms of the materials used, the lack of a modern ergonomic upper, and how it sat on the foot once laced.

I had the KSL and 1010 side by side. There is more collar padding in the 1010, but it was thinner. The shoe had a more form footing shape in the mid foot and felt more secure to me. Tongue thickness and feel really varies by model.

skatebruh

• Rep: 31
« Reply #385 on: November 02, 2022, 01:44:59 PM »
My problem with Vans is they only make Half-Cabs and "Half-Cabs but worse somehow".

But I do love those Half-Cabs.

lemonchicken91

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 242
« Reply #386 on: November 02, 2022, 02:09:11 PM »
I like shoes

I don't have anything to add but I love these kind of in-depth shoe dissections for argumentative purposes.

no, i live in an efficiency by myself and work in middle management like you, loser

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #387 on: November 02, 2022, 04:57:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
just looks like a oldman/hypebeast 992 depending on whether its jjjound so im guessing hes just a comfy 44 year old man
[close]

The screen grab definitely isn’t 992’s the toe cap isn’t even close. The shoes in the screen grab are the current black 1010’s

https://www.newbalance.com/pd/nb-numeric-tiago-lemos-1010/NM1010V1-37554.html?dwvar_NM1010V1-37554_style=NM1010BB
[close]
Reading this "sentence" you put together took way too long to decipher, and left me with a slight headache.

Welpok

• Rep: 13
« Reply #388 on: November 02, 2022, 05:01:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
Reading this "sentence" you put together took way too long to decipher, and left me with a slight headache.
Yo same here ahaha.
SLAP: come for the gossip, stay for the lk130 Stylin’ On You attempts

“More celebrities know of me than I know of them.” -James T. Greco

RossDailey

• Rep: -54
« Reply #389 on: November 02, 2022, 09:32:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]
Yo same here ahaha.

i don't know what i read there, but i fear for the collective intelligence level of subsequent generations
(ie - same)