Author Topic: knowing your partner's body count  (Read 6111 times)

CrumblingInfrastructure

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 313
Re: knowing your partner's body count
« Reply #90 on: January 18, 2023, 11:24:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
she has Chinese blood
[close]
In China they just call it blood.
[close]
it’s all good, I’m sure here family refer to my blood as “foreign Barbarian” blood ;)
[close]

bào gùa (spelling is phonetic, my ex/best friend used to call me it all the time)

also a lot of you dudes in here stressing over women having sex?! shit is outta your control. if she got it in with 50 dudes but loves you then why trip?!
[close]

If you had to drink out of the same coffee cup for the rest of your life would you prefer if five dudes jizzed in it or fifty
[close]

Terrible analogy. As many have said in this thread- it doesn’t matter.

So much misogyny in here.
[close]
So fifty then?
[close]

I’ve already answered this. 500 would be preferred.

modern life is war

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -619
« Reply #91 on: January 18, 2023, 11:29:29 AM »
So you guys would not give a shit if you found out your partner had fucked a different dude every night of her life since she turned 18? You honestly just wouldn't care?
You’re a Florida native, aren’t you?

matt_2993

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 229
« Reply #92 on: January 18, 2023, 11:37:04 AM »
So you guys would not give a shit if you found out your partner had fucked a different dude every night of her life since she turned 18? You honestly just wouldn't care?

At that point we're dealing with potential mental health issues which would be the actual issue, not the count itself.  And if your partner truly has an astronomical count, they likely do have issues that will present themselves naturally in the relationship without needing to even know the count in the first place. So again the count itself is not the key concern

sharkjumper

• Rep: 40
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #93 on: January 18, 2023, 11:52:29 AM »

IT. DOES. NOT. MATTER.

sharkjumper

« Reply #94 on: January 18, 2023, 11:54:07 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

At that point we're dealing with potential mental health issues which would be the actual issue, not the count itself.  And if your partner truly has an astronomical count, they likely do have issues that will present themselves naturally in the relationship without needing to even know the count in the first place. So again the count itself is not the key concern

Weird to equate mental health with sexual activity. That turd made up a completely fake scenario.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #95 on: January 18, 2023, 12:16:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
she has Chinese blood
[close]
[close]
it’s all good, I’m sure here family refer to my blood as “foreign Barbarian” blood ;)
[close]

bào gùa (spelling is phonetic, my ex/best friend used to call me it all the time)

also a lot of you dudes in here stressing over women having sex?! shit is outta your control. if she got it in with 50 dudes but loves you then why trip?!
[close]

If you had to drink out of the same coffee cup for the rest of your life would you prefer if five dudes jizzed in it or fifty

idk cause i don’t think of my partner as a fuckhole and instead base our relationship on their behavior haha.

ain’t you the dude who talked about pissing his pants in public?

borats cat

• Rep: -20
« Reply #96 on: January 18, 2023, 12:35:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
she has Chinese blood
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

idk cause i don’t think of my partner as a fuckhole and instead base our relationship on their behavior haha.

what if everyone else thinks of her that way? there's got to be a tipping point where it hits too close to home.

modern life is war

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #97 on: January 18, 2023, 12:45:36 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Why not just ask at the start and if they say something like 'oh i lost count after 400' you can quickly end the relationship without wasting time with someone who is probably deranged.

Expand Quote
[close]

IT. DOES. NOT. MATTER.

Is there any point where it starts to matter? Cmon son you gotta have a limit somewhere

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 780
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #98 on: January 18, 2023, 01:12:45 PM »
My limit would be 1 if it was you I think

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 339
  • Low Scovilles
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #99 on: January 18, 2023, 02:09:49 PM »
Polls are in. 34% of thread viewers hate jizz. Confirmed.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

Natas Fauxas

« Reply #100 on: January 18, 2023, 05:01:06 PM »

Jizz is the spice of life tho.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #101 on: January 18, 2023, 05:33:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
she has Chinese blood
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
what if everyone else thinks of her that way? there's got to be a tipping point where it hits too close to home.

who gives a fuck what other people think? lol weakest minded shit ever

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1385
« Reply #102 on: January 18, 2023, 05:36:54 PM »
My limit would be 1 if it was you I think

;D

borats cat

« Reply #103 on: January 18, 2023, 06:08:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
she has Chinese blood
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

maybe you're the strongest minded guy? he married the girl everyone jokes about having done stuff with and he's just happy as a clam. if you can live with it, i'm not knocking but i'd wager most people are more 'weak minded'.

borats cat

« Reply #104 on: January 18, 2023, 06:09:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
she has Chinese blood
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]
remember the other kevin smith scene where ben affleck's 'virgin' lesbian girlfriend was formerly known as fingercuffs? no fucks given?

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 245
« Reply #105 on: January 18, 2023, 06:19:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
she has Chinese blood
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]
remember the other kevin smith scene where ben affleck's 'virgin' lesbian girlfriend was formerly known as fingercuffs? no fucks given?

Man, with this reference and Slamming Salmon and Waiting before…you sure you wouldn’t be more comfortable in the Criterion Collection message boards?

cky enthusiast

« Reply #106 on: January 18, 2023, 06:47:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
she has Chinese blood
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

"uhh dude have you considered jay said snootchies boochies to silent bob?!"

borats cat

« Reply #107 on: January 18, 2023, 06:54:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
she has Chinese blood
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

"uhh dude have you considered jay said snootchies boochies to silent bob?!"
maybe that's their pet name for yo girl?

cky enthusiast

« Reply #108 on: January 18, 2023, 06:58:20 PM »
thinking about other men in your life is a female trait holmes

sharkjumper

« Reply #109 on: January 18, 2023, 07:50:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Why not just ask at the start and if they say something like 'oh i lost count after 400' you can quickly end the relationship without wasting time with someone who is probably deranged.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

IT. DOES. NOT. MATTER.
[close]

Is there any point where it starts to matter? Cmon son you gotta have a limit somewhere

The hypothetical scenario you’ve created won’t get me to agree with your bad take on this subject. As many others have stated, a clean bill of health is all that matters with any number of sexual partners.

It sounds like you’ve found a like minded partner. So why push your baggage about number of sexual partners onto the slap board?

There’s this underlying implication from you and the other naysayers that a female with a lot of sexual partners is gross or crazy. Also the implication that this wouldn’t apply to dudes the same way. This is misogyny and a double standard. It’s also bullshit.

Get over it or keep it to yourself. 

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
« Reply #110 on: January 18, 2023, 08:56:44 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Jizz is the spice of life tho.

It's also the only way to pass a drug test.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

modern life is war

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #111 on: January 19, 2023, 09:40:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

IT. DOES. NOT. MATTER.
[close]

[close]

The hypothetical scenario you’ve created won’t get me to agree with your bad take on this subject. As many others have stated, a clean bill of health is all that matters with any number of sexual partners.

It sounds like you’ve found a like minded partner. So why push your baggage about number of sexual partners onto the slap board?

There’s this underlying implication from you and the other naysayers that a female with a lot of sexual partners is gross or crazy. Also the implication that this wouldn’t apply to dudes the same way. This is misogyny and a double standard. It’s also bullshit.

I'm not pushing anything, but when almost everyone in the thread is saying stuff to the tune of 'i don't care and if you do care you are an incel' I'm inclined to defend my views.

And just like I did, you chose to participate in the thread and put your views out there for discussion, if you want me to 'keep it to myself ' then maybe you should never have posted in the thread to begin with.

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -409
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #112 on: January 19, 2023, 10:55:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
she has Chinese blood
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

this implies you think of a coffee cup as a fuckhole

mattchew

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 374
« Reply #113 on: January 19, 2023, 12:07:31 PM »
Unsurprised by the amount of prude, misogynist, man babies in this thread shitting their itty bitty diapers about the idea of women being normal human beings and having sex with whomever/whenever. None of this shit matters and if you think it does (that includes people advocating being better off not even knowing) you have a lot of self reflecting and work to do. Straight pitiful. Your money grubbing boss is fucking you harder and deeper on the daily which is infinitely more disgusting than whatever you’re projecting onto women, you know, just having sex with people.
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #114 on: January 19, 2023, 12:55:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

IT. DOES. NOT. MATTER.
[close]

[close]

[close]

I'm not pushing anything, but when almost everyone in the thread is saying stuff to the tune of 'i don't care and if you do care you are an incel' I'm inclined to defend my views.

And just like I did, you chose to participate in the thread and put your views out there for discussion, if you want me to 'keep it to myself ' then maybe you should never have posted in the thread to begin with.
who called you an incel?
how would you feel if a woman asked you how many women you have been with?

borats cat

« Reply #115 on: January 19, 2023, 01:16:51 PM »
Unsurprised by the amount of prude, misogynist, man babies in this thread shitting their itty bitty diapers about the idea of women being normal human beings and having sex with whomever/whenever. None of this shit matters and if you think it does (that includes people advocating being better off not even knowing) you have a lot of self reflecting and work to do. Straight pitiful. Your money grubbing boss is fucking you harder and deeper on the daily which is infinitely more disgusting than whatever you’re projecting onto women, you know, just having sex with people.
you seem more upset than almost anyone else in this thread. it's ok to have an opinion, even if it's different than yours. what if i'm self employed, am i jerking off harder and harder like mike v? who was projecting anything onto women? it's ok to want your partner to historically, have had less partners. all over the world, virginity is prized or at the least, promiscuity isn't promoted.

mattchew

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 374
« Reply #116 on: January 19, 2023, 01:24:32 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
you seem more upset than almost anyone else in this thread. it's ok to have an opinion, even if it's different than yours. what if i'm self employed, am i jerking off harder and harder like mike v? who was projecting anything onto women? it's ok to want your partner to historically, have had less partners. all over the world, virginity is prized or at the least, promiscuity isn't promoted.

Yeah man, the scumfuck comparing a woman to a coffee mug—you know, an inanimate object with a hole—isn’t projecting anything absolutely fucking putrid onto women. Get a fucking grip. And for the record, treating women like shit is absolutely something worth getting pissed off about. 
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E

cky enthusiast

« Reply #117 on: January 19, 2023, 01:31:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
she has Chinese blood
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
this implies you think of a coffee cup as a fuckhole

you talk about pissing in your pants or the sink and there’s no implication necessary

modern life is war

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #118 on: January 19, 2023, 01:41:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

IT. DOES. NOT. MATTER.
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
who called you an incel?
how would you feel if a woman asked you how many women you have been with?

I'd feel awkward because it's an inappropriate question to ask a married man but otherwise I wouldn't feel anything, why do you ask?

borats cat

« Reply #119 on: January 19, 2023, 01:42:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Yeah man, the scumfuck comparing a woman to a coffee mug—you know, an inanimate object with a hole—isn’t projecting anything absolutely fucking putrid onto women. Get a fucking grip. And for the record, treating women like shit is absolutely something worth getting pissed off about.
your level of upset is hardly commensurate with his metaphor. don't take it literal. you can't fill a woman's vagina w/ hot coffee and upend her so the coffee pours down your throat. i'm pretty sure it wasn't meant to be viewed as interchangeable. i think (and maybe i'm wrong) that he was making a point that exclusivity is better than a lot of cum, be it on coffee or pussy.