Author Topic: Bam drags mud into a Thai restaurant  (Read 147096 times)

dannyprovolone

Re: Bam drags mud into a Thai Restaurant
« Reply #330 on: May 04, 2023, 01:30:49 PM »
Expand Quote
god damn Bam is top heavy look at those chicken legs
[close]

looks like he can't lace up one of his hooves again. that hooves gonna go at some point, gangrene, diabeetus, or he'll smoke it!

smoked pork leg

BL0B

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 421
« Reply #331 on: May 04, 2023, 01:37:33 PM »
man, i can't wait for kanye to make his way into this story, i know it's coming, i'm calling it now. these two train wrecks going full on thelma & louise crazy together.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3415
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #332 on: May 04, 2023, 02:12:58 PM »
man, i can't wait for kanye to make his way into this story, i know it's coming, i'm calling it now. these two train wrecks going full on thelma & louise crazy together.

Yeezy and da Beezy.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #333 on: May 04, 2023, 03:43:24 PM »
“now I ain’t saying he’s a mudslinger…”

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

WorldsbestWeedsm0ker

• Rep: -158
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #334 on: May 04, 2023, 03:50:17 PM »
TMZ NEEDS THIS
waved and warped
RIP fugluk (Tristan)

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 208
« Reply #335 on: May 04, 2023, 03:53:42 PM »
Ye finds his VP pick for his 2024 presidential run

Aerozzmith

• Rep: 6
« Reply #336 on: May 04, 2023, 04:39:15 PM »
Everyone knows you never go full Mudskipper. Hate to hear he fell out with his brother. This shit is bottomless.

squippy

• Rep: -65
« Reply #337 on: May 04, 2023, 04:51:55 PM »
I grew up in Bam's skating heyday and into the start of Jackass. At one point I owned an element Bam T shirt that Kerry Getz signed at a Vans skatepark one random weekday my school had off. That being said, as a former fan of his, I will never understand the grown adults who are knee deep in the mud in his Insta comment sections. The unhealthy obsession these people have w/ Bam after a DECADE of mud hashing has me mad confused.

swellbowed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 539
  • ow
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #338 on: May 04, 2023, 05:13:18 PM »

HiltonPartinez

• Rep: 64
« Reply #339 on: May 04, 2023, 07:08:43 PM »
Jess, don't worry about the mixing desk. Everybody works in the box these days. Dirk Ulrich solved everything years ago with TMT.

Behold, Tolerance Modeling Technology:

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #340 on: May 05, 2023, 11:28:53 AM »
There is no point in my life that I would have been or would be excited / "stocked" to have Bam Margera show up at my house. Kerry Getz must be a really good dude. I'm sure in the back of his mind he's asking himself, "Bam Margera, what will he do next?"

Kerry’s Wife is also very nice. Assuming they’re still together.  Haven’t seen either in over 20 years. Her shop was almost better than Nocturnal for chillness way back when.  Saw people saying Jessica’s girl was with the Getzs currently, and not in Colorado. Silver lining vibes

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
« Reply #341 on: May 05, 2023, 11:40:10 AM »
Expand Quote
There is no point in my life that I would have been or would be excited / "stocked" to have Bam Margera show up at my house. Kerry Getz must be a really good dude. I'm sure in the back of his mind he's asking himself, "Bam Margera, what will he do next?"
[close]

Kerry’s Wife is also very nice. Assuming they’re still together.  Haven’t seen either in over 20 years. Her shop was almost better than Nocturnal for chillness way back when.  Saw people saying Jessica’s girl was with the Getzs currently, and not in Colorado. Silver lining vibes
There is a picture of her on Bams Instagram fishing in Colorado with them. Also Bam is not even supposed to be leaving the state because of his supervised probation. Who knows what’s really going on.

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

KGB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #342 on: May 10, 2023, 12:23:47 PM »
Sorry to bring Bam up again, but he’s literally covered in mud and living at FDR now. Philly peeps go chill with him.

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 820
« Reply #343 on: May 11, 2023, 03:39:07 AM »
Expand Quote
He's got even more kids that he keeps under the miniramp.
[close]

His "Ramp Scamps".

Can't believe I let this gem sit unread for over a week.

goeatsomefriedbread

• Rep: 268
« Reply #344 on: May 11, 2023, 07:35:50 AM »
Check out this onion ring shaped like a heart-a-gram I found today

Someone told me it was battered alive by love

doublesteveburger

« Reply #345 on: May 11, 2023, 07:47:05 AM »
sigillum stramboli

Pipe Dreamer

• Rep: 24
  • Slap hard Slap often
« Reply #346 on: May 11, 2023, 08:02:21 AM »

swellbowed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 539
  • ow
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #347 on: May 11, 2023, 08:05:18 AM »

TheDraught

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65233
  • Team -65K
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #348 on: May 11, 2023, 08:16:27 AM »

Is it the lense angle that makes it look like a plastic toy Ferrari really rich kids get for Christmas, drive 3 times round the house and then throw a tantrum because they can't drive it in the road?

adumb

• Rep: 0
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #349 on: May 11, 2023, 08:35:39 AM »
Bam party sighting ion Summit County and Alma Colorado last week. Saw him at the Breck skatepark. He smelled and looked like shit. Rumored to have been smoking meth or rocked up coke outside a local bar later that night......................

He gone.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3415
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #350 on: May 11, 2023, 09:19:51 AM »
Bam party sighting ion Summit County and Alma Colorado last week. Saw him at the Breck skatepark. He smelled and looked like shit. Rumored to have been smoking meth or rocked up coke outside a local bar later that night......................

He gone.

That was Wheatberry.

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 494
« Reply #351 on: May 11, 2023, 09:40:45 AM »
Sad to admit I check on the letstalkbam reddit every now and again. This picture of his thumb is so gross, def a sign of hard drug use. Dude's gunna lose that thing.

Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

Weededed

• Rep: 231
  • I never needed it..
« Reply #352 on: May 11, 2023, 10:12:49 AM »

Wienerboy

• Rep: -105
  • Hey you're really cool and definitely not a kook
« Reply #353 on: May 11, 2023, 10:39:56 AM »
I believe he's doin crazy drugs, but how is his gross thumb an indicator of a drug-abuse injury? Like what drugs are going to cause that type of injury? Sparking a lighter too many times over a long time? I am obviously not a cool hard drug user so someone please fill me in here.
If my rep is ever an even number, please kindly throw me either a kook or a gnar in order to return me to my odd number equilibrium.

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 494
« Reply #354 on: May 11, 2023, 10:43:24 AM »
I believe he's doin crazy drugs, but how is his gross thumb an indicator of a drug-abuse injury? Like what drugs are going to cause that type of injury? Sparking a lighter too many times over a long time? I am obviously not a cool hard drug user so someone please fill me in here.

When heating up heroin to shoot up or smoking crack/meth out of a pipe, it gets extremely hot. It’s very common sign to have burns on your fingers. I’d like to say the burn came from something else but with his behavior and brother calling him out on drugs I doubt it. Also just to be clear I don’t think having this knowledge is cool, just dealt with too many close people in my life on hard drugs.
Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

Weededed

• Rep: 231
  • I never needed it..
« Reply #355 on: May 11, 2023, 11:14:04 AM »

Krokodil

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2306
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #356 on: May 11, 2023, 11:16:24 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Krokodil
I’ll see you that Krokodil & raise you a Tranq.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

coyote2425

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #357 on: May 11, 2023, 11:27:27 AM »
Could see him on Krokodil

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1376
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #358 on: May 11, 2023, 12:07:45 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

When heating up heroin to shoot up or smoking crack/meth out of a pipe, it gets extremely hot. It’s very common sign to have burns on your fingers. I’d like to say the burn came from something else but with his behavior and brother calling him out on drugs I doubt it. Also just to be clear I don’t think having this knowledge is cool, just dealt with too many close people in my life on hard drugs.
Tranq is in PA too. A pipe burn could get necrotic if he's fucking around with that. It looks pretty horrifying.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

KGB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #359 on: May 11, 2023, 12:36:32 PM »

It’s from doing too much krokodil by the looks of both there pinned out eyes..