Author Topic: Bam drags mud into a Thai restaurant  (Read 145766 times)

Bryanferry

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -43
« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 04:14:30 PM by Bryanferry »

Mongo Lloyd

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
Re: Bam drags mud into a Thai Restaurant
« Reply #1201 on: April 25, 2024, 04:27:30 PM »
I probably wouldn’t let Bam walk around barefoot in my house.
Do you get deja vu, huh?

TastyBurrito

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 555
« Reply #1202 on: April 25, 2024, 04:45:45 PM »

Probably sold his shoes for beer money.

Coldpizza

• Rep: 170
« Reply #1203 on: April 25, 2024, 04:48:58 PM »
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Natas_Fauxas

• Rep: 104
« Reply #1204 on: April 25, 2024, 04:57:09 PM »

Shoes and socks were too Muddy.
🚨🚨ILLEGAL!!!! 👇👇👇🚨🚨

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 653
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1205 on: April 25, 2024, 05:58:10 PM »

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

my english is bad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
  • no hablo english

lurkluke

• Rep: 198
« Reply #1207 on: April 25, 2024, 09:03:24 PM »
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6Ju6OdRFoZ/?igsh=dXllaDF6ZDdyYm1l

Jajajaja

He's been ripped off nine times in the same scam?

Bam. Buddy. You can't keep being this stupid.

shredflanders

• Rep: 17
« Reply #1208 on: April 25, 2024, 11:24:42 PM »
Is it just me or does he no longer mention Phoenix? Probably best for the kid to be fair. I hope he has a stable life and a bright future with Nikki, as he already has a fitting name considering his burnt out, going down in flames, mess of a father.

This whole situation is really sad.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 11:37:44 PM by shredflanders »

Frank Sobotka

• Rep: 96
  • We used to make shit in this country, build shit
« Reply #1209 on: April 26, 2024, 03:23:41 AM »
This is years overdue, but I genuinely think that, as long as all of these vultures around Bam continue to enable him, he'll never get better. Dude needs to go completely off grid, locked in a room to go cold turkey, no Internet, no attention seekers around him, a decent mentor who will help him and not use that for their own gain or to appear virtuous. He needs to completely disappear from public life and get away from all of these arseholes if he's to stand any chance - he'll either end up dead or in jail if this carries on.

But it's probably too late for all that and he actually just needs sectioning. He clearly doesn't have the mental capacity to help himself at this point.

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 507
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #1210 on: April 26, 2024, 04:37:28 AM »
It's never going to happen, he's connected at his core to being watched, seen and celebrated for every dumb thing he's ever done since he was a teenager.  His entire identity exists in it.  Until he can see that for what it is, and that it's a fantasy he's been allowed to live unchecked, he's lost to the idea of himself.

thehogsniper

• Rep: 45
« Reply #1211 on: April 26, 2024, 04:46:32 AM »
This is years overdue, but I genuinely think that, as long as all of these vultures around Bam continue to enable him, he'll never get better. Dude needs to go completely off grid, locked in a room to go cold turkey, no Internet, no attention seekers around him, a decent mentor who will help him and not use that for their own gain or to appear virtuous. He needs to completely disappear from public life and get away from all of these arseholes if he's to stand any chance - he'll either end up dead or in jail if this carries on.

But it's probably too late for all that and he actually just needs sectioning. He clearly doesn't have the mental capacity to help himself at this point.
It's been obvious for years that he'll either end up dead, homeless, or imprisoned. Addiction is impossible to curb when the people around you are enabling you and/or you refuse to make a legitimate change in your life and actually be positively changed. Bam has been gifted a lot of resources to help him deal with his issues, more than any average person has probably ever had. At this point it's not even funny, it's just depressing, especially if you've ever seen an addicts eventual death spiral.

Rune Spliffberg

• Rep: 110
« Reply #1212 on: April 26, 2024, 05:29:33 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
It's been obvious for years that he'll either end up dead, homeless, or imprisoned. Addiction is impossible to curb when the people around you are enabling you and/or you refuse to make a legitimate change in your life and actually be positively changed. Bam has been gifted a lot of resources to help him deal with his issues, more than any average person has probably ever had. At this point it's not even funny, it's just depressing, especially if you've ever seen an addicts eventual death spiral.

every single leech he has surrounding him knows this, too, just trying to get some residual scrap of publicity/notoriety for themselves before there is nothing and no one left. they've all seen the cycle at this point and know how to exploit him. And they will because ultimately the only person that will ever have to answer to anything or experience any consequences is bam while they dip out until he becomes "sober" again. fucking bloodsuckers.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3387
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #1213 on: April 26, 2024, 07:49:33 AM »
It would be easier for a camel to squeeze through the eye of a needle than for Bam to stay sober.

benboardbreaker

• Rep: 44
« Reply #1214 on: April 26, 2024, 12:18:05 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

this is very true.

ejazzle

• Rep: 83
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1215 on: April 26, 2024, 01:40:01 PM »

"A little tiffy-tif w/my girlfriend."

Shit, looks like it might be time to update the sign back to zero.

Expand Quote

[close]

The fuckin bam squiggles on the sign almost made me spit water all over my keyboard.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2288
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1216 on: April 26, 2024, 01:43:13 PM »

"A little tiffy-tif w/my girlfriend."

Shit, looks like it might be time to update the sign back to zero.

Expand Quote

[close]

Ahahah I forgot about that one. I know I made it, but that shit is gold. Thanks for reminding me!

Ninj2

• Rep: -108
« Reply #1217 on: April 26, 2024, 01:49:26 PM »
Everyone in hear need a bath now cuz you all muddy just from
Being in here.
Acting like children

Wienerboy

• Rep: -104
  • Hey you're really cool and definitely not a kook
« Reply #1218 on: April 26, 2024, 02:51:42 PM »
It would be easier for a camel to squeeze through the eye of a needle than for Bam to stay sober.

Okay GAY this is a deep cut and gives me more insight into who you are. I do wish the best for Bam, although I've never understood or shared the hype/love around him in the first place.
If my rep is ever an even number, please kindly throw me either a kook or a gnar in order to return me to my odd number equilibrium.

Mongo Lloyd

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1219 on: April 26, 2024, 02:55:57 PM »
How does it not get tiring? Repeating the same thing over and over endlessly? Why do other people still care at this point? Doesn’t it get tiring having to lie to everyone and convince them you’re sober, when you clearly aren’t?

I guess I just don’t understand it.
Do you get deja vu, huh?

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
« Reply #1220 on: April 26, 2024, 02:59:26 PM »
How does it not get tiring? Repeating the same thing over and over endlessly? Why do other people still care at this point? Doesn’t it get tiring having to lie to everyone and convince them you’re sober, when you clearly aren’t?

I guess I just don’t understand it.

Not defending bam but addiction is tough. It probably just like how every cig ive smoked for the past ten years has been 'my last ever cig frfr' then i smoke another a few hours later. And yes, it is tiring.

Mongo Lloyd

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1221 on: April 26, 2024, 03:08:21 PM »
I hope my comments didn’t come off as insensitive towards addicts who genuinely try and don’t have an addiction that is symbiotic with a starving need for attention. I genuinely feel for people who fight and don’t have endless resources and support.

I know part of a bad addiction is dishonesty, but it seems ridiculous that he’s always trying to convince us when we generally have proof of the contrary.
Do you get deja vu, huh?

Ninj2

« Reply #1222 on: April 26, 2024, 04:40:04 PM »
Making fun of stupid fake famous people like bam on a niche website about skateboards says a lot about how stupid this place is and how little it has to do with skateboarding.

Mongo Lloyd

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1223 on: April 26, 2024, 04:42:54 PM »
Making fun of stupid fake famous people like bam on a niche website about skateboards says a lot about how stupid this place is and how little it has to do with skateboarding.

Make this website a better place by focusing your account.

Do you get deja vu, huh?

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1226
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1224 on: April 26, 2024, 04:45:25 PM »

Uhm, Bam has skateboarded. This is about skateboarding.
Checkmate, bitch-ass bitch.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

Ninj2

« Reply #1225 on: April 26, 2024, 04:48:57 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Nah dude. He skate like Justin Bieber  skated at this point and no one care about dropping in

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
« Reply #1226 on: April 26, 2024, 05:00:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Nah dude. He skate like Justin Bieber  skated at this point and no one care about dropping in

Yea but bieber has better clips than you

Ninj2

« Reply #1227 on: April 26, 2024, 05:05:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Yea but bieber has better clips than you
Breh. Is you regular?

Ninj2

« Reply #1228 on: April 26, 2024, 05:07:52 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I didn’t even know we was playing chess.

Ninj2

« Reply #1229 on: April 26, 2024, 05:11:30 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Make this website a better place by focusing your account.
That’s some chicken little shit. Make this place more of an echo chamber. Keep telling the same tired ass jokes and talking about the same boring ass shit. It’s like mirror right?