Author Topic: Curren Caples and Jake Anderson on..  (Read 80429 times)

Cool Ceith

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 633
  • Did someone say sassy?
Re: Curren Caples and Jake Anderson on..
« Reply #450 on: June 30, 2023, 01:04:12 PM »
I'm legitimately shocked at the wholesale prices, especially for the deck. I guess I'm just out of the distro loop these past 2 years  :-\

doublesteveburger

« Reply #451 on: June 30, 2023, 01:10:01 PM »
damn can't believe that dude called those two kids sexy

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 107
« Reply #452 on: June 30, 2023, 01:41:03 PM »
It wasn’t knee jerk. So off the bat you’re wrong. These ain’t the first two school photo boards. This is like what FA does. I don’t get it. As a father of a young kid the shit looks pretty fucking bizarre to say the least and in all actuality is the most braindead no thought graphic a person can do. Who skates  this shit? Why the fuck would anyone that dosnt actually know any of these people in real life want to see their stupid ass year book photos from 10 years ago?  How is that cool? Let me know big breh.

Then where is your shock and awe coming from bud?

I'm not buying the boards but goddamn, settle the fuck down. Lots of shit isn't cool or appealing but I don't go around demanding someone explain it to me, I just move on.

JoseCansnake0

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #453 on: June 30, 2023, 01:59:38 PM »
It wasn’t knee jerk. So off the bat you’re wrong. These ain’t the first two school photo boards. This is like what FA does. I don’t get it. As a father of a young kid the shit looks pretty fucking bizarre to say the least and in all actuality is the most braindead no thought graphic a person can do. Who skates  this shit? Why the fuck would anyone that dosnt actually know any of these people in real life want to see their stupid ass year book photos from 10 years ago?  How is that cool? Let me know big breh.

It's as simple as this. Don't buy one. Maybe you're more of a reaper cartoon guy, or a bald eagle banner guy?

Post Alone

« Reply #454 on: June 30, 2023, 02:23:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I'm not buying the boards but goddamn, settle the fuck down. Lots of shit isn't cool or appealing but I don't go around demanding someone explain it to me, I just move on.

Shock and awe? What the fuck is that some cnn shit? All you weirdos keep stepping plz. The graphics is wak and it’s a wak theme to run forever. Fuck dill. Fuck you board collecting idiots. Hide that shit in your closets cuz if the sun hits it your board graphic  is the same as a vampire .
[close]

Show of hands….Has anyone been this angry over a board graphic?

doublesteveburger

« Reply #455 on: June 30, 2023, 02:24:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Shock and awe? What the fuck is that some cnn shit? All you weirdos keep stepping plz. The graphics is wak and it’s a wak theme to run forever. Fuck dill. Fuck you board collecting idiots. Hide that shit in your closets cuz if the sun hits it your board graphic  is the same as a vampire .

we just don't understand why you have to be so loud

Style Police

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 809
« Reply #456 on: June 30, 2023, 02:28:55 PM »
Can some one explain to me why having a graphic of a year book picture of a little kid that’s now old is cool? I really don’t get it. Like is there actually grownups skating this shit? I guess it’s better then the creeps hanging them on their walls but still. What the actual fuck?

Calm down Tim Pool.

backfliptofiftyfifty

• Rep: -146
  • commitment issues (in life and skating)
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #457 on: June 30, 2023, 02:39:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Its insane how much you can find out about someone from a couple of sentences LMAO

GrayCellGreen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 304
« Reply #458 on: June 30, 2023, 03:04:55 PM »

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1315
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #459 on: June 30, 2023, 03:06:11 PM »
I dislike the class board series and just moved on with my life without thinking about it much. Little did I know, I could have had a full melt down online. If only I read this thread before seeing FA class photo boards.

Memoria.

« Reply #460 on: June 30, 2023, 03:08:12 PM »
Annnnnnyways. Video should be sick with them on the team when ever they drop it.

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 270
    • Suciu avatar image
« Reply #461 on: June 30, 2023, 03:15:10 PM »
Curren not wearing a flip shirt is a travesty.
flat spotted 3 times in 2 weeks, other than that awesome wheels

Baby is gonna be raised by Max and Cyrus

Baglady

• Rep: -203
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #462 on: June 30, 2023, 03:54:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Can some one explain to me why having a graphic of a year book picture of a little kid that’s now old is cool? I really don’t get it. Like is there actually grownups skating this shit? I guess it’s better then the creeps hanging them on their walls but still. What the actual fuck?
[close]

Calm down Tim Pool.
If I found out Tim pool frequents the boards, it’d make a lot sense. Fickle baby criers.
Also, did dill kill the brand split like Vince mcmane does every year. I’d like for AA to be exclusively a hockey guy.

Bread Harrity

• Rep: 260
« Reply #463 on: June 30, 2023, 04:24:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Dillards 
[close]
[close]

cool so youre having a full on temper tantrum in this thread now

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 538
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #464 on: June 30, 2023, 04:36:17 PM »

Boards - $49 wholesale

Tees - $20 wholesale

Curren Hoodie - $46 wholesale

Jake Crewneck - $37.50 wholesale

Pretty safe to say at this point that the rumor of Curren Caples and Jake Anderson riding for Fucking Awesome is in fact true. If not, someone explain these boards to me.

JoseCansnake0

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #465 on: June 30, 2023, 04:54:56 PM »
Guess that makes you a dullard by definition

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
« Reply #466 on: June 30, 2023, 05:09:38 PM »

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

KGB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #467 on: June 30, 2023, 05:11:50 PM »
I think what he meant to say is “you guys are total Dills!”

lurkluke

• Rep: 231
« Reply #468 on: June 30, 2023, 05:37:44 PM »
All you foos defending extremely wak graphics is my favorite shit. I’m bored my Gs. Entertain me Dillard isn’t the same as dullard  young Dillard kook away you dorks. We know what rep is.

The "I'm not mad, this is actually fun for me" stage of a forum meltdown is always the saddest.

s0sa

• Rep: 8
« Reply #469 on: June 30, 2023, 05:42:02 PM »
i still wish that they put nassim guammaz on a some point. idk if he was buying their product but he was wearing/skating FA gear for a minute now

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 250
« Reply #470 on: June 30, 2023, 05:42:33 PM »
I dislike the class board series and just moved on with my life without thinking about it much. Little did I know, I could have had a full melt down online. If only I read this thread before seeing FA class photo boards.

I just think it’s funny how young these ones are.   The original Dill and Ave felt like they were at least teens in them, same with Sevigny.   Touzery looked like a 3 year old and these seem like kindergarten

Kook Me Amadeus

« Reply #471 on: June 30, 2023, 05:54:57 PM »
I get what jinn is saying.  I don’t particularly like riding a board with another person’s name on it, let alone their picture as a child on the center.

ThomasShitt

« Reply #472 on: June 30, 2023, 06:38:13 PM »
where are the signature drug plates

KGB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #473 on: July 01, 2023, 05:58:36 AM »
Expand Quote
I think what he meant to say is “you guys are total Dills!”
[close]
No big kgb  breh
I meant to say them graphics is wak. Let’s be clear.
Maybe I need some slap glasses to see it better but the shit looks stupid. Why anybody buy a board with that shit on it is a Dillard. And by that I mean Dill plus person is a Dillard  . So person x 2 or three or your mom.

Thanks for clearing that up. I think they look pretty dumb too. I had that Tyshawn one a while back and couldn't wait to slide his face off. It's kinda FA's thing though now. When you see that photo you know its "Fucking Wack".  :D

Democratic Republic Of Mongo

• Rep: 134
« Reply #474 on: July 01, 2023, 09:53:52 AM »
The painted class photos were a bit more acceptable. Imagine Dill asking your mom for your 2nd grade yearbook photo on FaceTime with bloodshot eyes and your mom wonders what kind of deal did my child just sign?

Countrybakedbeans

• Rep: -1
« Reply #475 on: July 01, 2023, 11:20:47 AM »
Annnnnnyways. Video should be sick with them on the team when ever they drop it.

Honestly, I think curren on FA is super cool. I haven’t followed Jake much but he shreds too.
The fact Louie has pulled in his bids is super cool. Curren shreds and to I hope this gives him his second wind so to speak. Trendy yeah but so was Flip when Curren and Louie got on and did the whole kid part. FA is pretty whack and dill was also whack (even in that 2002-2006 magazine shine era)  but I could see this move getting them into a legitimate, respectable legacy position with Louie calling the shots and dude like nak, swan, sage, ladle taking a back seat. My humble 2 cent

Countrybakedbeans

« Reply #476 on: July 01, 2023, 11:23:04 AM »
Many errors were typed… it’s Saturday

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1403
« Reply #477 on: July 01, 2023, 11:30:37 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Honestly, I think curren on FA is super cool. I haven’t followed Jake much but he shreds too.
The fact Louie has pulled in his bids is super cool. Curren shreds and to I hope this gives him his second wind so to speak. Trendy yeah but so was Flip when Curren and Louie got on and did the whole kid part. FA is pretty whack and dill was also whack (even in that 2002-2006 magazine shine era)  but I could see this move getting them into a legitimate, respectable legacy position with Louie calling the shots and dude like nak, swan, sage, ladle taking a back seat. My humble 2 cent

Dude, the ladle ALWAYS goes in the front seat. I can’t imagine going anywhere without trusty ol’ ladle in the front seat, giving me the courage to go on.

Countrybakedbeans

« Reply #478 on: July 01, 2023, 11:40:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Dude, the ladle ALWAYS goes in the front seat. I can’t imagine going anywhere without trusty ol’ ladle in the front seat, giving me the courage to go on.

Ladle is always ladleing- what was I thinking *palm to forehead

Countrybakedbeans

« Reply #479 on: July 01, 2023, 11:47:25 AM »
I have never (likely will still never) bought one single FA product btw. I just think it’s rad curren has some high bidders and Louie is pulling for his boys. Respect