Author Topic: Slap Pals Fantasy Football 2023  (Read 7816 times)

JoseCansnake0

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: -31
Re: Slap Pals Fantasy Football 2023
« Reply #180 on: October 03, 2023, 07:23:00 AM »
Battle of the undefeateds this week in overflow. Yours truly and Mini Ramp Champ will be entering the thunderdome, only one will emerge unscathed. Tune in! (I’m not feeling good about this)

OOOOOOFFFFFDA. Good W my guy. I got schwaaapped

easymoneysniper

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 28
« Reply #181 on: October 03, 2023, 01:59:32 PM »
YO. my team is ass outside of CMC. pretty sure he scored 45 of my 68 pts this last week. he's on the block!!! looking for a solid package of 2 or 3 dudes! send em in!!!

(overflow league)

Kook Me Amadeus

« Reply #182 on: October 04, 2023, 09:20:46 AM »
Really enjoy seeing the waivers activity in the morning.  Glad I’m not the only madman who’s up at the wee hours, though it hasn’t helped my win total much yet  ;D

rawr1922

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
« Reply #183 on: October 04, 2023, 04:59:17 PM »
Really enjoy seeing the waivers activity in the morning.  Glad I’m not the only madman who’s up at the wee hours, though it hasn’t helped my win total much yet  ;D
WAIVER WIRE LIFE

Kook Me Amadeus

« Reply #184 on: October 05, 2023, 10:17:03 PM »
DJ Moore is a godsend.  That was insane.

I’m stoked to be attending Eagles/Rams this weekend - should be fun seeing my Hurts and Swift face off against @Big Baby Jesus’s Puka and Jake Elliott.  Brutal having to go up against the Birds’ kicker though…

Last game I went to with this many fantasy implications was the Jaguars/Rams game back when Urban Meyer was the coach- I had Kupp and James Robinson, and watched in pain as Urban simply would not use JRob, keeping him sidelined as my opponent’s Gay hit field goal after field goal.  Think I still somehow won that week though…

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 691
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #185 on: October 06, 2023, 03:17:57 AM »
I can’t even crack a 100….

if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -413
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #186 on: October 06, 2023, 04:11:06 AM »
Washington D came thru for me with that much needed -1 points, good thing I didn’t pick up their te I was eyeing cuz he scored 16, that would be very noswag of me

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #187 on: October 07, 2023, 08:56:46 PM »

I’m stoked to be attending Eagles/Rams this weekend - should be fun seeing my Hurts and Swift face off against @Big Baby Jesus’s Puka and Jake Elliott.  Brutal having to go up against the Birds’ kicker though…

Last game I went to with this many fantasy implications was the Jaguars/Rams game back when Urban Meyer was the coach- I had Kupp and James Robinson, and watched in pain as Urban simply would not use JRob, keeping him sidelined as my opponent’s Gay hit field goal after field goal.  Think I still somehow won that week though…

almost traded moore twice, before i said fuck it and started him this week.

probably he'll turn back into a pumpkin next week tho
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

rawr1922

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #188 on: October 08, 2023, 02:59:33 PM »
I don’t trust DJ Moore , rode with him all season while on Panthers then paid the price . Forever salty . Hope your team flourishes with DM in the future . Happy to see The Bears get that W

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 824
« Reply #189 on: October 08, 2023, 03:17:07 PM »
Steelers D comes through with a huge 4th quarter. T.J. Watt should be an MVP candidate, he and Highsmith were responsible for like 10 points in the last 5-10 minutes. If he stays healthy he's breaking the sack record (that he's already tied, in 15 games) this year for sure and he isn't gonna need his golf buddy to lay down for him like Strahan did.

rawr1922

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #190 on: October 08, 2023, 03:43:03 PM »
That Steelers game gritty , loved the ending

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 824
« Reply #191 on: October 08, 2023, 10:57:15 PM »
That Steelers game gritty , loved the ending

Honestly we didn't totally deserve to win it given what a joke our playcalling is but the ravens seem to crumble under pressure against us, probably because of the amount of emotional trauma we've inflicted on them over the years. I have no idea why they decided to leave single coverage on one of the best young jump ball wrs in the league at such a critical point in the game but I'm not complaining. Absolutely bonkers to have Pickens single manned up there, especially with how flaccid our run game is and Freiermuth sitting today. There was only one place Pickett was going with that ball.

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 310
« Reply #192 on: October 09, 2023, 10:22:47 AM »
Finally Dallas Goddert did something

DiscountCanofTuna

• Rep: 7
« Reply #193 on: October 09, 2023, 02:41:21 PM »
God damn did I have to face Jamarr Chase the week he dropped a 50 burger!?
2023 Slap Pals Fantasy Football Champion

easymoneysniper

« Reply #194 on: October 09, 2023, 07:21:50 PM »
gonna be 5-0 in my main league which feels nice... this league's a different story

will be sliding some CMC trades over to u guys this next week, i need to shake things up, my team sucks. (ik i said this last week but life got busy sorry)

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 691
« Reply #195 on: October 10, 2023, 04:50:39 AM »
I probably won’t win another game, but the cowboys are the gift that keeps on giving…

if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

gumsole

• Rep: 22
« Reply #196 on: October 10, 2023, 02:10:55 PM »
shocked i won this week 5 with Adams & Love still alive. You should of had that one easily Ookie Cookie

tension

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 38
  • Lexapro
« Reply #197 on: October 10, 2023, 03:11:25 PM »
God damn did I have to face Jamarr Chase the week he dropped a 50 burger!?

THE COMEBACK STARTS NOW
hopefully ty evans was there to film him laying on the ground in HD

Kumiko

• Rep: 58
« Reply #198 on: October 10, 2023, 05:50:29 PM »
shocked i won this week 5 with Adams & Love still alive. You should of had that one easily Ookie Cookie

I thought I'd win too with at least a stellar performance from Love against Raiders D with a few points from Adams, but damn Raiders somehow came through. They're my team, so I'll always take them getting a win over me. Jarrith is also my roommate and we have a bet that whoever finishes above the other doesn't have to pay rent for a month, so giving them hope of fighting their way back up the standings will certainly delay them from trying to get out of the bet lmao.
i love skateboarding all the time, but sometimes i wish i was one of those douchebags who hangs out with hot girls and parties every week

Kook Me Amadeus

« Reply #199 on: October 11, 2023, 12:24:52 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I thought I'd win too with at least a stellar performance from Love against Raiders D with a few points from Adams, but damn Raiders somehow came through. They're my team, so I'll always take them getting a win over me. Jarrith is also my roommate and we have a bet that whoever finishes above the other doesn't have to pay rent for a month, so giving them hope of fighting their way back up the standings will certainly delay them from trying to get out of the bet lmao.

Nothing comes easy in this shit.  My team is finally gelling, on paper at least, but now I have to run into the buzzsaw that is Ookie Cookie Monster. 

Guess my only option is to play the spoiler in this high stakes sidebet regarding your living situation you have going with Jarrith  ;D

rawr1922

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #200 on: October 15, 2023, 04:45:08 PM »
I probably won’t win another game, but the cowboys are the gift that keeps on giving…

Never gets old. That beautiful Dallas  lady crying last year on par with this one

rawr1922

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #201 on: October 15, 2023, 04:47:05 PM »
Close match & very close Mini Ramp Champ :salute: 
Also , wanna apologize for last week belittling Sizzle . Drunk & nasty , out of line . I own it … I’m sorry for disrespecting you amigo

JoseCansnake0

• Rep: -31
« Reply #202 on: October 16, 2023, 09:55:53 AM »
Close match & very close Mini Ramp Champ :salute: 
Also , wanna apologize for last week belittling Sizzle . Drunk & nasty , out of line . I own it … I’m sorry for disrespecting you amigo

GG!

Im sliding down hill! Just needed a few more points out of Gabe, but that game was a dumpster last night

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #203 on: October 16, 2023, 01:49:17 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

almost traded moore twice, before i said fuck it and started him this week.

probably he'll turn back into a pumpkin next week tho

shit week for my squad . looking for a qb people! fucking russ : /

Kook Me Amadeus

« Reply #204 on: October 22, 2023, 10:05:29 AM »
Gnarly week with all the byes and injuries… shit’s hittin’ the fan basically, but too soon to give up!  Make sure y’all are setting your lineups! 

Think frontsaladbacksaladfrontblunt is rolling without a TE… also Jarrith don’t give up on us, my guy!  8 more weeks in regular season including this week - anything can happen!

easymoneysniper

« Reply #205 on: October 22, 2023, 11:55:27 AM »
anyone else hate the yahoo setup? shit looks so ugly I don't even wanna try to make transactions. makes my eyes burn. ESPN is infinitely better. not an excuse, just an observation on how shite yahoo is.

Kook Me Amadeus

« Reply #206 on: October 22, 2023, 12:02:27 PM »
Really?  I think Yahoo is way cleaner.  ESPN has tons of broken features too.  If you’re watching a player the entire league can see they’re on your list (at least it was still that way last year).

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 310
« Reply #207 on: October 22, 2023, 08:31:37 PM »
Man that was a close game against Jordan Love Park. My kicker didn't do shit cuz the lions got skunked and Cupp didn't do much. Thank you Goedert for coming up.

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #208 on: October 22, 2023, 10:06:47 PM »
Really?  I think Yahoo is way cleaner.  ESPN has tons of broken features too.  If you’re watching a player the entire league can see they’re on your list (at least it was still that way last year).

Agreed I prefer yahoo, way cleaner

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #209 on: October 23, 2023, 07:16:21 AM »
bijan robinson not being held out of that game or getting any designation is some real bullshit