Poll

Should soletech die

Yes
210 (46.5%)
No
242 (53.5%)

Total Members Voted: 442

Author Topic: Poll: should we let soletech die  (Read 13193 times)

somedudefromnj

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
Re: Poll: should we let soletech die
« Reply #180 on: March 06, 2024, 02:23:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Selling direct to consumer the way they do undoes any credibility Soletech has as a “core” company. 

[close]

20% off your first order too
[close]

Hours is yours, Last Resort AB, Lakai all sell direct also thou.
[close]

In another thread someone posted a pie chart of what shoes are on shop walls. if the chart is to be accurate and true, then  most shops are practically not carrying those "core" shoe brands.

So considering most consumers are ordering online, and shops aren't carrying "core" shoes its kind of an easy answer for what these companies have to do to survive
[close]

Slam City Skates in London don't carry Lakai, Es or Etines. Told me it's not worth putting them on display instead of the usual Nike, Adidas, New Balance, Vans. Last time i was in there they had one pair of Emerica and a couple of Last Resort.

exactly, and thats 100% justified. A shop shouldnt carry what isnt gonna sell

but to criticize a company for selling dtc when no one else is offering much of their stuff is wild to me. These brands still have to find some way to support their employees/team

Lol. Eldee is definitely a human. He’s like a raider on horse back who’s kinda scared to do battle. Somehow he closes his eyes and swings his sword wildly and wakes up in a pile of dead orcs.

grassblade

« Reply #181 on: March 06, 2024, 02:34:48 PM »
So i just dont know why people are trying extra hard to dislike it but theres been no mention of the other brands like Fallen or Cariuma in this.

because we know that don brown is a homophobe / transphobe who has no problem liking some horrifically hateful shit daily on instagram

ToySanta

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 120
« Reply #182 on: March 06, 2024, 02:40:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
again why would we kill off sole tech before like... FP or fallen first? Or Cariuma i just never get why everyone is so anti sole tech compared to other things first. I could care less rally about it all. again its just the topic.
[close]
FP was dead from the start
Fallen isn't really Fallen right now
Cariuma is gonna be seen a lot less now that the Berrics are on hiatus or whatever

Sole Tech brands just aren't what the kids are asking for, and the proof is in that pie chart in another thread. Shops aren't going to carry what isn't in demand.
[close]

This all makes sense of course. It doesnt matter to me whatever anyone likes and i do get that shops need to carry nike and NB and vans way heavier due to demand. And im fully aware that sole tech is not nearly as powerful as it was in the late 90s/00 but if we are just gonna burn brands to the ground, they just arent first on my list. Or second. Out of the remaining "core" shoe brands left, Soletech would be part of the last groups id want to see leave. So i just dont know why people are trying extra hard to dislike it but theres been no mention of the other brands like Fallen or Cariuma in this.

It’s just hard to watch the fall from grace and superstardom, like eS and Emerica held in skateboarding at one time. Plenty of their situation today was determined by outside forces and some was - and continues to be - determined by them and their mindboggling choices. Why does Es have but not have a team? Why does Etnies team change so often? There is so little cohesion. Emerica, don’t nobody care about that SoCal white boy stinky stoner rock lifestyle anymore.

Anyway, none of the brands you mentioned are relevant enough to warrant such strong feelings because they have no mark made. They are just here for what’s left of the pie.
Cariuma has money to market outside of skateboarding, which they have been doing. Footprint is dumb. Nobody expects anything culture-wise from them. And Fallen? Well, yeah, pretty dead on arrival.

If you can carve out your little niche and sell some shoes satisfactorily, then great:

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 790
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #183 on: March 06, 2024, 03:03:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Dakota came out with a part that is in my top three of the year

Releases a shoe that makes me think maybe I should try some FP's
[close]
But then i saw the shoe and though oh no, a tragic.
[close]

If they’re really trying to save their dying brand and they toiled up to produce 10,000 Dakotas…
[close]

If Dakota is your company’s Obi Wan it’s safe to say your company is fucked.
[close]

It's funny that you said that

Because this

looks like this to me

nothing's been the since same

Pooh Drunx

• Rep: -64
« Reply #184 on: March 06, 2024, 03:10:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
again why would we kill off sole tech before like... FP or fallen first? Or Cariuma i just never get why everyone is so anti sole tech compared to other things first. I could care less rally about it all. again its just the topic.
[close]
Cariuma is gonna be seen a lot less now that the Berrics are on hiatus or whatever

Sole Tech brands just aren't what the kids are asking for, and the proof is in that pie chart in another thread. Shops aren't going to carry what isn't in demand.
[close]

This all makes sense of course. It doesnt matter to me whatever anyone likes and i do get that shops need to carry nike and NB and vans way heavier due to demand. And im fully aware that sole tech is not nearly as powerful as it was in the late 90s/00 but if we are just gonna burn brands to the ground, they just arent first on my list. Or second. Out of the remaining "core" shoe brands left, Soletech would be part of the last groups id want to see leave. So i just dont know why people are trying extra hard to dislike it but theres been no mention of the other brands like Fallen or Cariuma in this.
[close]

It’s just hard to watch the fall from grace and superstardom, like eS and Emerica held in skateboarding at one time. Plenty of their situation today was determined by outside forces and some was - and continues to be - determined by them and their mindboggling choices. Why does Es have but not have a team? Why does Etnies team change so often? There is so little cohesion. Emerica, don’t nobody care about that SoCal white boy stinky stoner rock lifestyle anymore.

Anyway, none of the brands you mentioned are relevant enough to warrant such strong feelings because they have no mark made
. They are just here for what’s left of the pie.
Cariuma has money to market outside of skateboarding, which they have been doing. Footprint is dumb. Nobody expects anything culture-wise from them. And Fallen? Well, yeah, pretty dead on arrival.

If you can carve out your little niche and sell some shoes satisfactorily, then great:

I feel like just like any other sort of way people dress and skate. theres pool skaters. they wear the high socks and ride indys. there are the nike dunk folk who wear the all over print. there are the emerica types still. there are crazy ben kadow heshers and duffle people still. i think theres still something for everyone. Yea trends change but i think you only speak for yourself when you say that nobody cares about that stuff when theres new kids like braden hoban and even chris wimers.

then you sort of contradict yourself and say those other brands arent relovent enough like emerica is which is why they dont matter. sooooo emerica is relevant and matters??

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2285
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #185 on: March 06, 2024, 03:51:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Dakota came out with a part that is in my top three of the year

Releases a shoe that makes me think maybe I should try some FP's
[close]
But then i saw the shoe and though oh no, a tragic.
[close]

If they’re really trying to save their dying brand and they toiled up to produce 10,000 Dakotas…
[close]

If Dakota is your company’s Obi Wan it’s safe to say your company is fucked.
[close]

It's funny that you said that

Because this

looks like this to me

With humble beginnings originating from Kansas City, MO, DeWayne "Steezus Christ" McMurry is a living expression of what life looks like when you stay true to what you believe in and pursue your dreams.

From manifesting some of the most extraordinary opportunities, to withholding the composure to battle through unfavorable situations, DeWayne has been a genuine inspiration to not only his peers and individuals around the world, but has truly influenced an entire culture and inspired the new generation.

As one of the most known unknowns in the world of skateboarding, DeWayne's association with The Berrics, one of the world's most visited skate websites, introduced the general public to the "Steezus Christ" brand. His infectious personality and good energy was undeniable, and his 'public debut' on The Berrics created a cult following, which compounded DeWayne's positive influence on the culture over night. DeWayne’s been an industry figurehead ever since, effectively producing and creating content behind the scenes, whilst simultaneously maintaining a strong on-camera presence.

With an unwavering desire for knowledge, a non-stop positive outlook on life, and a contagiously uplifting spirit, DeWayne has not only been the ideal ambassador for a bundle of industry-critical brands such as New Era, Skullcandy, eS Footwear, and The Berrics, but most notably has transcended the skateboard industry to become a notable figure in the sneaker world and streetwear culture.

Under his mantra of "Don't quit your day dream", DeWayne is a reminder to all that dreams do come true and a lifestyle can become your job. DeWayne is a reflection of patience, persistence and conviction, of which he stayed true to himself and his beliefs. Thus, resulting in a character who is well-known globally for his passion to continue growing skateboarding ethically, and keeping kids all around the world uplifted and inspired.

DeWayne is one of the most recognizable digital media profiles in the industry, and is blessed to travel the world and engage the youth, investing his time simply to remind kids and his admirers not to quit their day dream. That said, it's clear that DeWayne’s ability to inspire others simply through his inherent character and way of living is due to his conscious efforts to stay grounded, and most importantly, spend time to reflect. This can be seen on a weekly basis on the globally recognized podcast, The Nine Club Experience.

DeWayne's delivery, both verbally and in action, is a demonstration that qualifies he lives by the advice he gives. Unquestionably respected by his peers, associates and corporate partners, DeWayne is a pure "by-product" of what a wholesome life in skate-boarding can create if one stays true to themselves and the culture that raised them.  DeWayne’s embodiment of this testament is what makes him so valuable to the industry, of which he stands to become a legacy-profile that will never be forgotten.

[close]

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

KDP

• Rep: 13
« Reply #186 on: March 06, 2024, 04:11:10 PM »
Slam City Skates in London don't carry Lakai, Es or Etines. Told me it's not worth putting them on display instead of the usual Nike, Adidas, New Balance, Vans. Last time i was in there they had one pair of Emerica and a couple of Last Resort.

Slam seem to carry éS.

https://www.slamcity.com/products/s-two-nine-8-skate-shoes-white-red

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 790
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #187 on: March 06, 2024, 05:17:23 PM »
With humble beginnings originating from Kansas City, MO,Emerica Servold (oxblood) is a living expression of what life looks like when you stay true to what you believe in and pursue your dreams.

From manifesting some of the most extraordinary opportunities, to withholding the composure to battle through unfavorable situations, Emerica Servold (oxblood) has been a genuine inspiration to not only his peers and individuals around the world, but has truly influenced an entire culture and inspired the new generation.

As one of the most known unknowns in the world of skateboarding, Emerica Servold (oxblood)’s association with The Berrics, one of the world's most visited skate websites, introduced the general public to the "Emerica" brand. His infectious personality and good energy was undeniable, and his 'public debut' on The Berrics created a cult following, which compounded Emerica Servold (oxblood)’s positive influence on the culture over night. Emerica Servold (oxblood)’s been an industry figurehead ever since, effectively producing and creating content behind the scenes, whilst simultaneously maintaining a strong on-camera presence.

With an unwavering desire for knowledge, a non-stop positive outlook on life, and a contagiously uplifting spirit, Emerica Servold (oxblood)’s has not only been the ideal ambassador for a bundle of industry-critical brands such as New Era, Skullcandy, eS Footwear, and The Berrics, but most notably has transcended the skateboard industry to become a notable figure in the sneaker world and streetwear culture.

Under his mantra of "Don't quit your day dream", Emerica Servold (oxblood) is a reminder to all that dreams do come true and a lifestyle can become your job. Emerica Servold (oxblood) is a reflection of patience, persistence and conviction, of which he stayed true to himself and his beliefs. Thus, resulting in a character who is well-known globally for his passion to continue growing skateboarding ethically, and keeping kids all around the world uplifted and inspired.

Emerica Servold (oxblood) is one of the most recognizable digital media profiles in the industry, and is blessed to travel the world and engage the youth, investing his time simply to remind kids and his admirers not to quit their day dream. That said, it's clear that  Emerica Servold (oxblood)’s  ability to inspire others simply through his inherent character and way of living is due to his conscious efforts to stay grounded, and most importantly, spend time to reflect. This can be seen on a weekly basis on the globally recognized podcast, The Nine Club Experience.

Emerica Servold (oxblood)’s  delivery, both verbally and in action, is a demonstration that qualifies he lives by the advice he gives. Unquestionably respected by his peers, associates and corporate partners, Emerica Servold (oxblood) is a pure "by-product" of what a wholesome life in skate-boarding can create if one stays true to themselves and the culture that raised them.  Emerica Servold (oxblood)’s embodiment of this testament is what makes him so valuable to the industry, of which he stands to become a legacy-profile that will never be forgotten.

nothing's been the since same

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 279
  • sup dog
« Reply #188 on: March 06, 2024, 05:24:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
“Sole technologies. Owned by Nike.

Watch out for me.”

Nike and Soletech should have listened to that kid in The Reason.
[close]

it might seem weird now but there's equity in the logos and histories of those brands

that's why nike bought bauer (hockey equipment) and that they owned umbro at one point for soccer etc

it's always been profitable for larger brands to buy out smaller brands and run them internally at minimal cost
[close]
Not weird at all. Can you imagine the Sole Tech brands with Nike money and marketing behind them?

Can you imagine a Dunk with G6 foam??
[close]
I'm just imagining two pairs of the same Emericas fitting the exact same. QC on all the shoes I've tried to get are real bad...
QC on Nike's are kind of bad now, too, compared to years' past. (from what long time sneakerheads tell me)

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 279
  • sup dog
« Reply #189 on: March 06, 2024, 05:30:37 PM »
With humble beginnings originating from Kansas City, MO,Emerica Servold (oxblood) is a living expression of what life looks like when you stay true to what you believe in and pursue your dreams.

From manifesting some of the most extraordinary opportunities, to withholding the composure to battle through unfavorable situations, Emerica Servold (oxblood) has been a genuine inspiration to not only his peers and individuals around the world, but has truly influenced an entire culture and inspired the new generation.

As one of the most known unknowns in the world of skateboarding, Emerica Servold (oxblood)’s association with The Berrics, one of the world's most visited skate websites, introduced the general public to the "Emerica" brand. His infectious personality and good energy was undeniable, and his 'public debut' on The Berrics created a cult following, which compounded Emerica Servold (oxblood)’s positive influence on the culture over night. Emerica Servold (oxblood)’s been an industry figurehead ever since, effectively producing and creating content behind the scenes, whilst simultaneously maintaining a strong on-camera presence.

With an unwavering desire for knowledge, a non-stop positive outlook on life, and a contagiously uplifting spirit, Emerica Servold (oxblood)’s has not only been the ideal ambassador for a bundle of industry-critical brands such as New Era, Skullcandy, eS Footwear, and The Berrics, but most notably has transcended the skateboard industry to become a notable figure in the sneaker world and streetwear culture.

Under his mantra of "Don't quit your day dream", Emerica Servold (oxblood) is a reminder to all that dreams do come true and a lifestyle can become your job. Emerica Servold (oxblood) is a reflection of patience, persistence and conviction, of which he stayed true to himself and his beliefs. Thus, resulting in a character who is well-known globally for his passion to continue growing skateboarding ethically, and keeping kids all around the world uplifted and inspired.

Emerica Servold (oxblood) is one of the most recognizable digital media profiles in the industry, and is blessed to travel the world and engage the youth, investing his time simply to remind kids and his admirers not to quit their day dream. That said, it's clear that  Emerica Servold (oxblood)’s  ability to inspire others simply through his inherent character and way of living is due to his conscious efforts to stay grounded, and most importantly, spend time to reflect. This can be seen on a weekly basis on the globally recognized podcast, The Nine Club Experience.

Emerica Servold (oxblood)’s  delivery, both verbally and in action, is a demonstration that qualifies he lives by the advice he gives. Unquestionably respected by his peers, associates and corporate partners, Emerica Servold (oxblood) is a pure "by-product" of what a wholesome life in skate-boarding can create if one stays true to themselves and the culture that raised them.  Emerica Servold (oxblood)’s embodiment of this testament is what makes him so valuable to the industry, of which he stands to become a legacy-profile that will never be forgotten.

When two posts love each other very much, they sometimes get together and create a copypaste baby.

ToySanta

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 120
« Reply #190 on: March 06, 2024, 06:21:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Anyway, none of the brands you mentioned are relevant enough to warrant such strong feelings because they have no mark made
. They are just here for what’s left of the pie.

[close]

I feel like just like any other sort of way people dress and skate. theres pool skaters. they wear the high socks and ride indys. there are the nike dunk folk who wear the all over print. there are the emerica types still. there are crazy ben kadow heshers and duffle people still. i think theres still something for everyone. Yea trends change but i think you only speak for yourself when you say that nobody cares about that stuff when theres new kids like braden hoban and even chris wimers.

then you sort of contradict yourself and say those other brands arent relovent enough like emerica is which is why they dont matter. sooooo emerica is relevant and matters??

How bout this, the bread and butter that Emerica relied upon to get them to the top is still the bread and butter they are relying on, but skateboarding has expanded beyond one super brand or super team and their lack of diversity is actively hurting them.

From the shoes to the team, it’s too narrow to sustain them.

It’s also like @SlapTM says sometimes people are just done messing with your brand.

I'm sure people think we weren't trying to diversify the brand through team riders but the sad truth is that during my time there, I tried to get so many different riders who either just weren't interested or ended up getting a better offer which of course I totally understood and supported.

Sole Tech has a long, amazing, impactful history. Cariuma does not. Footprint does not.

brwrxstl

• Rep: -71
    • Tumblr avatar image
« Reply #191 on: March 06, 2024, 07:56:05 PM »
Expand Quote
So i just dont know why people are trying extra hard to dislike it but theres been no mention of the other brands like Fallen or Cariuma in this.
[close]

or maybe this is just you and thats why nobody else brought this nonsense up

not everybody's lives are dictated by virtue signaling 
because we know that don brown is a homophobe / transphobe who has no problem liking some horrifically hateful shit daily on instagram

brwrxstl

• Tumblr avatar image
« Reply #192 on: March 06, 2024, 08:02:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

fallen is one step off from dvs c1rca and osiris as far as "zombie" brands go and by that i mean a brand with some equity still in its name just selling the same shit they sold 15 years ago to a shrinking consumer base

like i've yet to see a pair of fallens in the wild since the relaunch and when you look at their website and instagram you can tell they're never going to do anything beyond just milking it until they can't milk it anymore

they're not coming up with anything new they're not promoting anybody new and they were always a niche brand even amongst core skate shoe brands

like you had to have a certain image to want a pair of fallens where as soletech and lakai always had a pretty wide range of designs

at this point i'm surprised nobody has brought adio back i mean you'd think there's enough equity in kenny anderson's shoe alone to get something going there and if whoever got behind that was smart enough they could get a young team together and start putting out new designs and again fallen is somehow staying afloat i don't see how adio couldn't double that success since that was a pretty universally marketed company
« Last Edit: March 06, 2024, 08:12:59 PM by brwrxstl »

Southernmost

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 140
« Reply #193 on: March 06, 2024, 08:44:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
“Sole technologies. Owned by Nike.

Watch out for me.”

Nike and Soletech should have listened to that kid in The Reason.
[close]

it might seem weird now but there's equity in the logos and histories of those brands

that's why nike bought bauer (hockey equipment) and that they owned umbro at one point for soccer etc

it's always been profitable for larger brands to buy out smaller brands and run them internally at minimal cost
[close]
Not weird at all. Can you imagine the Sole Tech brands with Nike money and marketing behind them?

Can you imagine a Dunk with G6 foam??
[close]
I'm just imagining two pairs of the same Emericas fitting the exact same. QC on all the shoes I've tried to get are real bad...
[close]
QC on Nike's are kind of bad now, too, compared to years' past. (from what long time sneakerheads tell me)

I can attest to Nike quality going down. I got 2 pairs of Dunks last year, they felt much thinner and weaker, didn’t last as long as they used to. I got my girlfriend the April Dunks and the blue/green was bleeding onto the laces and other parts of the shoe. And the first Ishods look and skate amazing but they’re just so snug and tight. That seemed to be an issue with every colorway and material. Seems like majority of people had that issue with them.

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2285
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #194 on: March 06, 2024, 08:47:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

fallen is one step off from dvs c1rca and osiris as far as "zombie" brands go and by that i mean a brand with some equity still in its name just selling the same shit they sold 15 years ago to a shrinking consumer base

like i've yet to see a pair of fallens in the wild since the relaunch and when you look at their website and instagram you can tell they're never going to do anything beyond just milking it until they can't milk it anymore

they're not coming up with anything new they're not promoting anybody new and they were always a niche brand even amongst core skate shoe brands

like you had to have a certain image to want a pair of fallens where as soletech and lakai always had a pretty wide range of designs

at this point i'm surprised nobody has brought adio back i mean you'd think there's enough equity in kenny anderson's shoe alone to get something going there and if whoever got behind that was smart enough they could get a young team together and start putting out new designs and again fallen is somehow staying afloat i don't see how adio couldn't double that success since that was a pretty universally marketed company
Yes.
YES... Pour on more legacy shoe companys!
THAT's precisely what the consumer is begging for: they want more of YESTERDAY!!!

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

brwrxstl

• Tumblr avatar image
« Reply #195 on: March 06, 2024, 10:32:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
Yes.
YES... Pour on more legacy shoe companys!
THAT's precisely what the consumer is begging for: they want more of YESTERDAY!!!

we're on the same page i'm just saying if there's enough people out there who can keep fallen goin' im surprised adio isn't back because you'd think there would be an even customer base there

i mean osiris is literally somehow a "brand" because there's people out there who feel like they need to wear shittier versions of a d3 shoe they shouldn't have been wearing 25 years ago but did and still want to wear today

fernando the skater

• Rep: 126
« Reply #196 on: March 07, 2024, 01:02:47 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Slam seem to carry éS.

https://www.slamcity.com/products/s-two-nine-8-skate-shoes-white-red

Not in store though (at least not last week, I'll check tomorrow). Online they have a few old Emerica shoes, but the only ones given shelfspace were a pair of OG-1s.

KDP

• Rep: 13
« Reply #197 on: March 07, 2024, 08:41:03 AM »
I was in the store about ten days ago and they had both the OG-1 and those above.
Maybe the store sold out, recently.

grassblade

« Reply #198 on: March 07, 2024, 11:40:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

get your quoting skills up dog.

for someone writing paragraphs about your favorite company i figured you’d be paying closer attention.

but alas i am a fool for believing anyone simping for sole tech is capable of critical thinking / making these necessary inferences.

why do you think no one will touch PJ Ladd with a 40 foot pole besides Don Brown?

mooraga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #199 on: March 07, 2024, 11:51:10 AM »
I dont give a fuck about soletech, they still make good shit but we only get the moon boots models at my country or those accel slims with a paper thin sole and extraboardfeel so you can differenciate if your bolts are phillips or allen while riding ;D

somedudefromnj

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #200 on: March 07, 2024, 12:52:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

get your quoting skills up dog.

for someone writing paragraphs about your favorite company i figured you’d be paying closer attention.

but alas i am a fool for believing anyone simping for sole tech is capable of critical thinking / making these necessary inferences.

why do you think no one will touch PJ Ladd with a 40 foot pole besides Don Brown?

no not PJ

Say it ain't so

I refuse to believe it

but can it be?

Source?

Lol. Eldee is definitely a human. He’s like a raider on horse back who’s kinda scared to do battle. Somehow he closes his eyes and swings his sword wildly and wakes up in a pile of dead orcs.

somedudefromnj

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #201 on: March 07, 2024, 12:53:47 PM »
I dont give a fuck about soletech, they still make good shit but we only get the moon boots models at my country or those accel slims with a paper thin sole and extraboardfeel so you can differenciate if your bolts are phillips or allen while riding ;D

thats how I feel about the og 440 hi

Theshrunkendrunkard

• Rep: -32
« Reply #202 on: March 08, 2024, 07:39:14 AM »
I’m not on a socials, so can I get the details on Don Brown being a homophobe/transphobe. If that’s true, that’s going to change my decades of buying Emericas

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 309
« Reply #203 on: March 08, 2024, 11:09:25 AM »
I’m not on a socials, so can I get the details on Don Brown being a homophobe/transphobe. If that’s true, that’s going to change my decades of buying Emericas
he follows tons of anti trans and anti women and anti  lgbtq profiles.

corey websturd

« Reply #204 on: March 15, 2024, 12:47:11 AM »
I wouldn't let it die but won't buy their shoes neither no more.It might be in a difficult situation but I don't worry to much about Pierre-André that I met once.He once was homeless in Venice in late 80's but the dude will never be broke again with all the investments and benefits he made.

swongolianbbq

• Rep: 64
« Reply #205 on: March 15, 2024, 05:32:26 AM »
They shouldn't die because TM2 wides are my favorite snowboard boot lol

Can he read

« Reply #206 on: March 15, 2024, 12:22:31 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
he follows tons of anti trans and anti women and anti  lgbtq profiles.

he follows Marbie, Leo Baker, Steven Crowder, snowflake_news (also followed by PJ Ladd sadly) and I had to stop scrolling at Lauren Boebert. What a fuckin bot of a man.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2295
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #207 on: March 15, 2024, 12:43:51 PM »
Yeah Don Brown is following hella shitty accounts but more damning likes tons of their shitty anti-trans, homophobic posts. Fuck him he's a loser.

slaab900turbo

« Reply #208 on: March 19, 2024, 01:00:35 PM »
Not yet. I’m hoping for an Etnies Skol redux.

bb1995k

• Rep: -8
  • bb1995k on IG
« Reply #209 on: April 09, 2024, 01:42:24 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

get over it fucking pussy he still up and you still bitchin fucking cry baby ass bitch
He who hates nollie