Author Topic: Grown ass men in their 30s and 40s make fun of skater in their early 20s  (Read 12105 times)

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -133
Re: Grown ass men in their 30s and 40s make fun of skater in their early 20s
« Reply #150 on: April 02, 2024, 03:50:57 PM »
adding one thing then I'm ever coming back to this thread:

If you tell someone you are going to kill yourself, if they don't date you, that's straight up toxic abuse and emotional blackmail. Don't be an abuser dude. Learn to deal with your own feelings better.

Dude I was 16 and didn’t any know any better. I grew up. I don’t do that anymore. Now please forgive me for everything that was said on here.

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

« Reply #151 on: April 02, 2024, 03:52:25 PM »
I hear ya man, I got mental health issues too. I have been hospitalized at least 8 times at a psychiatric unit now. Including two serious suicide attempts. I've jumped out of a 40 feet building and landed head first onto concrete. I also overdosed on my prescribed medications as well. If you still feel like you need help, there's always suicide prevention hotlines or you can show up to a emergency room and say you are seriously suicidal and have a plan, they'll give you the treatment you need right away. At least I hope so since not every state is the same. Stay strong bro. Your life didn't start yesterday and it does not start tomorrow. It also did not start 5 years ago or even 10 years ago. Your life starts today, it starts now.

I don’t feel like doing that to myself thanks though

Crust

• Rep: 47
« Reply #152 on: April 02, 2024, 04:10:56 PM »
That is all what slap is. Just a never ending cycle of bullying and lack of therapy. I am very disappointed in all of you. None of you have gotten laid back in high school and college. You really let a piece of wood with wheels make youse narcissists. The narcissism is strong in this website. I thought this was a website to encourage each other, but it’s a bunch of insecure gen Xers and millennials talking down on gen z skaters like they’re a bunch of boomers. Tony hawk’s 50 something and he wouldn’t talk down on me. Fools. All of you.

The brevity of the final two sentences I found to be hilarious.

Seriously though, there can be a lot negativity, and disrespect on Slap, no doubt. However, it's better though to focus on the parts of Slap you connect and get something from.

If you can't find that way atm, maybe other skate forums online might be more to your liking.

Best of luck either way man

cherry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 57
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #153 on: April 02, 2024, 05:34:37 PM »
These threads u started have actually showed me how inclusive this place has become a lot of people are showing u empathy a decade ago u would’ve been hated on so hard I mean look at what people did to Jamie Thomas on here

work_lurker

• Rep: 104
  • I've never had a shaved head in my entire life
« Reply #154 on: April 02, 2024, 05:44:17 PM »
Expand Quote
adding one thing then I'm ever coming back to this thread:

If you tell someone you are going to kill yourself, if they don't date you, that's straight up toxic abuse and emotional blackmail. Don't be an abuser dude. Learn to deal with your own feelings better.
[close]

Dude I was 16 and didn’t any know any better. I grew up. I don’t do that anymore. Now please forgive me for everything that was said on here.

I forgive you and everything you said on here.
Hopefully not a kook, but if so, fuck it.

Mongo Lloyd

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
« Reply #155 on: April 02, 2024, 05:45:05 PM »
These threads u started have actually showed me how inclusive this place has become a lot of people are showing u empathy a decade ago u would’ve been hated on so hard I mean look at what people did to Jamie Thomas on here

The Asian scat thing?
Do you get deja vu, huh?

Frank and Fred

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 856
« Reply #156 on: April 02, 2024, 05:45:22 PM »
That is all what slap is. Just a never ending cycle of bullying and lack of therapy. I am very disappointed in all of you. None of you have gotten laid back in high school and college. You really let a piece of wood with wheels make youse narcissists. The narcissism is strong in this website. I thought this was a website to encourage each other, but it’s a bunch of insecure gen Xers and millennials talking down on gen z skaters like they’re a bunch of boomers. Tony hawk’s 50 something and he wouldn’t talk down on me. Fools. All of you.

That's your one week assessment?

It will be OK. Go skate. Think about Fred Gall and how many Buddhist monks he rescued from a burning monastery. Think about Lee Ralph and bare foot roll ins. Consider Frank Gerwer. Get some 93a Dragons and Spitfire Soft Sliders and come back to us.

Gland Dongzig

• Rep: 58
« Reply #157 on: April 02, 2024, 05:49:13 PM »
don’t read too far into it, just purchase unnecessary skateboard related things like the rest of us.

Dante Bichette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 51
  • 10th Prestige
« Reply #158 on: April 02, 2024, 05:55:28 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

The Asian scat thing?

The what?
Can someone explain in Fortnite terms?

meg

• Rep: -65
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #159 on: April 02, 2024, 06:08:44 PM »
Lol that was me that posted all the asian scat gifs in that one Jamie Thomas thread

Asian buttholes

Good times

Dental Dan

• Rep: 43
« Reply #160 on: April 02, 2024, 06:16:01 PM »
How did you just pop out of the woodwork to chime in with that? Do you have an Asian scat Jamie Thomas google alert set up?
The cia should be sucking our toes and building us better ledge tech.

RayLaFleur

• Rep: -23
« Reply #161 on: April 02, 2024, 06:21:57 PM »
Love you OP 😘 know we'll get through this with your help 🤙🤙

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

« Reply #162 on: April 02, 2024, 06:29:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

The Asian scat thing?
[close]

The what?

Ayo?

Banned from the room

« Reply #163 on: April 02, 2024, 06:35:21 PM »
How else do we build a standard? Not everything is roses.

It's about taking it in stride and spreading it equal. Having a good spirit about it is important.

I ain't tryna hurt feelings. Unless the fool deserves it by being a violent jerk.

Slap is beautiful. It's positive af. A keystone in my mental health. My skatebloard is my higher power. Pals is my tribe. My people are skatebloarders. It's always been so there's no other path

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 745
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
« Reply #164 on: April 02, 2024, 06:37:12 PM »
This thread has been a wild ride. @bolts the snowman you need to chill a bit. It's the internet. You're on a message board known for some shit talking. I've been posting here since around when you were born. I assure you things used to be a lot meaner. Not to say that talking shit it always ok. My guy, go skate. Go have a session. Maybe go for something that you know you are probably going to slam on. I did that a lot when I was younger and it helped me through some things. Was it the best course of action? I don't know. I'm not a therapist. But one thing I know that skateboarding taught me is that anytime I failed, it was only on me, and it was up to me to get it right the next time, or else it will hurt again. Go eat some good food, relax, skate when you can. The world is a harsh place. Sometimes you have to learn to love it because it won't always love you back.
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 272
  • sup dog
« Reply #165 on: April 02, 2024, 07:06:15 PM »
Trying to read all this in one sitting is giving me a strange urge to go start smoking.

I’m thinking Pall Malls maybe.
I’m not letting my YouTube algorithm anywhere near that video.

Banned from the room

« Reply #166 on: April 02, 2024, 07:10:22 PM »
Trying to read all this in one sitting is giving me a strange urge to go start smoking.

Yuck. I can tell you as someone who's been smoking for almost 4 decades. Don't. It's the fuckin worst.

I vape now mostly but I need one cig with one coffee a day or I'm off

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • sup dog
« Reply #167 on: April 02, 2024, 07:16:04 PM »
Expand Quote
I'm torn between wanting to see Bolts get shit on more, and wanting to see more sympathetic, genuinely compassionate outreach sent his way.

Mental health is nothing to joke about, but also it's not something to weaponize and use against others. You can't strong arm people into feeling bad for you. You just want attention, and to be liked and well received. We all do to a certain degree. Talking about wanting to kill yourself doesn't make people feel bad for you. It scares the crap out of people who care about you, and makes people who don't really know you not want to fuck with you at all. Like, not even speak to you. It's a very cruel thing to say just because somebody hurt your feelings.

I think you need a dog. Something that loves you unconditionally.
[close]

I don’t want a dog to bite me in the nuts while I’m sleeping. They are scary creatures even at 24, and even if I’ve gotten along with other people’s dogs
You know… maybe the dog would lick your dick and balls and you’ll end up actually really liking it.

And then we won’t hear from you for a while, and then you’ll suddenly return one day a new man and have a great and awesome and amazing opportunity for us to get in on the ground level and grow with you.

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • sup dog
« Reply #168 on: April 02, 2024, 07:17:31 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Yuck. I can tell you as someone who's been smoking for almost 4 decades. Don't. It's the fuckin worst.

I vape now mostly but I need one cig with one coffee a day or I'm off
I don’t know man… this is all pretty depressing.

Mongo Lloyd

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
« Reply #169 on: April 02, 2024, 07:20:37 PM »
Pine’s been getting shit on here since the Stone Age, and I don’t think he’s ever really whined about it.

Now he’s a beloved figure. Gotta toughen up, it’s the internet.
Do you get deja vu, huh?

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

« Reply #170 on: April 02, 2024, 07:27:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I'm torn between wanting to see Bolts get shit on more, and wanting to see more sympathetic, genuinely compassionate outreach sent his way.

Mental health is nothing to joke about, but also it's not something to weaponize and use against others. You can't strong arm people into feeling bad for you. You just want attention, and to be liked and well received. We all do to a certain degree. Talking about wanting to kill yourself doesn't make people feel bad for you. It scares the crap out of people who care about you, and makes people who don't really know you not want to fuck with you at all. Like, not even speak to you. It's a very cruel thing to say just because somebody hurt your feelings.

[close]

I don’t want a dog to bite me in the nuts while I’m sleeping. They are scary creatures even at 24, and even if I’ve gotten along with other people’s dogs
[close]
You know… maybe the dog would lick your dick and balls and you’ll end up actually really liking it.

And then we won’t hear from you for a while, and then you’ll suddenly return one day a new man and have a great and awesome and amazing opportunity for us to get in on the ground level and grow with you.

Gross

MtnDoucheBag

• Rep: -106
« Reply #171 on: April 02, 2024, 07:28:36 PM »
I’m starting to think this is an April fools prank.

Banned from the room

« Reply #172 on: April 02, 2024, 07:34:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I've had kinda bad lunch with dogs. I love um but you gotta be careful who you get them from. Who you let around them. Assholes are bad influence on pets. Feeding them behind your back. Next thing you know you got a 12 pound mini pin pom.

Best dog who ever lived. He was addicted to cheese steaks. The neighbors did it to spite me. He passed away while I was in jail.

Cats are my shit. I've had 5. All made it to teens. ones almost 20. I definitely got that dialed in. People take my dogs. Or they got too big for me too afford.

My last dog. A pit named Rondo. After the ball player. He got banned from the bus cuz the driver went to put hands on me and the dog thought NAH! I trained it that way

It had become unmanageable

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • sup dog
« Reply #173 on: April 02, 2024, 07:36:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Gross
Hey just to give you some hope, you are now 1/5th of the way to becoming a PAL.

That is life goals, my friend.

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 745
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
« Reply #174 on: April 02, 2024, 07:44:15 PM »
Pine’s been getting shit on here since the Stone Age, and I don’t think he’s ever really whined about it.

Now he’s a beloved figure. Gotta toughen up, it’s the internet.

Pine is essenally Slap's little brother. Only we get to make fun of him. Like him or not, he's out there in the streets putting out parts and will still post despite all off the shit he's been given.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2024, 07:57:00 PM by friendly dave »
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1078
« Reply #175 on: April 02, 2024, 07:47:17 PM »
My EMB; my Dune

Fasttimes

• Rep: -45
« Reply #176 on: April 02, 2024, 08:25:10 PM »

Enjoy yourself. Life does get more intense as you get older and we need to project our adult issues onto you, sorry. 

Skate on bro, have fun, and obviously everyone should get a trophy, right?

I think your so great, and intelligent, and you are perfect, is that how everyone should act?

Fasttimes

« Reply #177 on: April 02, 2024, 08:29:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

You don’t know what it means because you are too narcissistic to know what it means
[close]

Just throwing it out there, but exaggerated victimhood is a common symptom of narcissism.

It's been a bit since I've had the pleasure of watching a meltdown happen, so thank you for that.
[close]

I don’t have narcissism I have autism and I’m poor and I’m a non white hispanic. My victimhood is very valid.

I didn't know narcissism was a disorder until now. times have changed, our first remote had a wire.

Fasttimes

« Reply #178 on: April 02, 2024, 08:34:37 PM »
Expand Quote
I thought this was a website to encourage each other
[close]

Why did you think that? Who told you that?

Honestly, being serious; spend some time cruising this site, it is a literally a history book for skateboarding. Maybe spend time learning instead of creating these threads that provoke people to go after you, because clearly you are young and bullies do pick on the more vulnerable prey. Just a thought or focus (that is when you break your skate-board on purpose).- Grown ass man (that made me quiver to even type, gross).

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 251
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #179 on: April 02, 2024, 08:40:10 PM »