Author Topic: Post the shoes you're wearing.  (Read 4576018 times)

Shiro417gunpla

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 13
Re: Post the shoes you're wearing.
« Reply #30240 on: January 27, 2020, 09:09:18 AM »
Expand Quote

Watch this be an official Dunk color way next year.
[close]

theres no way the dumbasses at nike can keep up with my intelligent designs

Trolli collaboration
corduroy emerica ridgemonts

baustin

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 118
« Reply #30241 on: January 27, 2020, 12:25:09 PM »
if i can fit in a tts lucas premiere that molded to my foot can i fit a tts busenitz? everyone says they arent for wide feet but i dont think mine are flintstone tier

I think it's generally recommended that you 1/2 size up in all the Busenitz models, especially if your feet are kinda wide. Then again people say the Adi Ease are super narrow and I can fit them tts with my relatively wide feet. I guess it also depends on how harshly a shoe squeezes your foot vs how easily it gives and molds to it. Adi Ease seem to give, not sure on Busenitz models but if anyone has more details I'd like to hear too.

Firebert

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 232
    • Instagram avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #30242 on: January 27, 2020, 01:08:40 PM »
if i can fit in a tts lucas premiere that molded to my foot can i fit a tts busenitz?
Yes.

art hellman

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1211
« Reply #30243 on: January 27, 2020, 01:57:58 PM »
Expand Quote
if i can fit in a tts lucas premiere that molded to my foot can i fit a tts busenitz?
[close]
Yes.
hardly art, hardly starving

munchbox

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 888
  • like….? brunch
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #30244 on: January 27, 2020, 05:59:21 PM »
thank you pals. will be the next shoe after my mini core crusade
while cool-guying is a real phenomenon, studies show that 83% of all cool-guying incidents can be attributed to the cool-guyee being an awkward weirdo

Rumpelnoskin

• Rep: 77
    • SkateVideoSite avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #30245 on: January 29, 2020, 11:58:29 AM »
i have those boozys on as well right now. loving them

you better cut that damn ass tongue off

Filip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -57
« Reply #30246 on: January 29, 2020, 11:15:48 PM »
Expand Quote
After breaking them in walking around at work the last week, I skated my new Figgy Dose’s today and man are these things rad. Didn’t think I’d dig the look of the slightly pointed toe but they’ve grown on me. The cupsole protection is definitely there, and the outsole is grippier than what I’m used to but it’s a good thing.
[close]
Want to try a pair for sure

Im skating a pair right now, and love them too. At first I thought they would be too pointy, but after skating for a little bit, they kinda molded the way I like them. And the sole is fantastic.

Krooked antihero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 160
« Reply #30247 on: January 30, 2020, 03:03:23 AM »
Expand Quote
i have those boozys on as well right now. loving them
[close]

you better cut that damn ass tongue off
Don’t do it😄
europe's like the capitol of england and france and whatever

It sucks getting old.

Charlie Hustle

« Reply #30248 on: January 30, 2020, 03:51:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
After breaking them in walking around at work the last week, I skated my new Figgy Dose’s today and man are these things rad. Didn’t think I’d dig the look of the slightly pointed toe but they’ve grown on me. The cupsole protection is definitely there, and the outsole is grippier than what I’m used to but it’s a good thing.
[close]
[close]

Im skating a pair right now, and love them too. At first I thought they would be too pointy, but after skating for a little bit, they kinda molded the way I like them. And the sole is fantastic.
Cushion wise, are they comparable to the 1's? Because I skated 3 days straight in those and couldn't walk for a week after.

Firebert

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 232
    • Instagram avatar image
« Reply #30249 on: January 30, 2020, 08:41:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
Cushion wise, are they comparable to the 1's? Because I skated 3 days straight in those and couldn't walk for a week after.
They're in between the first Figgy and the Reynolds, thicker than his first shoe for sure.

Charlie Hustle

« Reply #30250 on: January 30, 2020, 10:21:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
They're in between the first Figgy and the Reynolds, thicker than his first shoe for sure.
thanks, might have to check them out.

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1403
« Reply #30251 on: January 30, 2020, 07:31:14 PM »

Been skating these New Balance 345's for awhile, will have to retire them soon due to the sole getting worn out and the toe losing its flick/developing a hole on the side. These were my second NBs I've skated, and they were quality shoes for sure. Thanks Rothdigga for including these in my contest package, I was hyped.

munchbox

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 888
  • like….? brunch
« Reply #30252 on: January 30, 2020, 08:58:31 PM »

Been skating these New Balance 345's for awhile, will have to retire them soon due to the sole getting worn out and the toe losing its flick/developing a hole on the side. These were my second NBs I've skated, and they were quality shoes for sure. Thanks Rothdigga for including these in my contest package, I was hyped.
so youre the lucky fuck that won...was it pals only or just a coincidence?
while cool-guying is a real phenomenon, studies show that 83% of all cool-guying incidents can be attributed to the cool-guyee being an awkward weirdo

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1403
« Reply #30253 on: January 31, 2020, 05:07:16 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
so youre the lucky fuck that won...was it pals only or just a coincidence?

Just for pals. It was a lovely haul, I really was lucky.

YungJugg

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 229
« Reply #30254 on: January 31, 2020, 01:41:37 PM »
Can anyone help with shoe recommendations? Haven't loved a pair of shoes in many years. I like some ankle protection, a durable flick area, have a relatively narrow foot, like my shoes snug, and want something thicker than some Chucks.

I've been skating Vans Pro mid 112 style for under a month and the outter soles already wearing out, the stitching is already undone and they're stretched. Aside from the shit durability I like em. Before this I had the Lakai Proto, which lasted 6 months. Great park shoe, but pushing any significant amount of blocks would give the worst heel blisters. Before that I had Busenitz Vulc, and the tongue stitching was undone within a couple days.

Frustrating because these shoes are not cheap, yet their quality is. Lookin for something decent. Shalom.

satan

• Rep: 38
« Reply #30255 on: February 01, 2020, 01:29:47 AM »
Can anyone help with shoe recommendations? Haven't loved a pair of shoes in many years. I like some ankle protection, a durable flick area, have a relatively narrow foot, like my shoes snug, and want something thicker than some Chucks.

I've been skating Vans Pro mid 112 style for under a month and the outter soles already wearing out, the stitching is already undone and they're stretched. Aside from the shit durability I like em. Before this I had the Lakai Proto, which lasted 6 months. Great park shoe, but pushing any significant amount of blocks would give the worst heel blisters. Before that I had Busenitz Vulc, and the tongue stitching was undone within a couple days.

Frustrating because these shoes are not cheap, yet their quality is. Lookin for something decent. Shalom.
Nike vulcs are really narrow for me. Maybe try Blazer mid or high?

saltusnaut

• Rep: 36
« Reply #30256 on: February 01, 2020, 10:38:24 AM »

Not sure about the ankle protection but would recommend trying out State. In my experience they are better than vans in every way.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #30257 on: February 01, 2020, 04:40:26 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Not sure about the ankle protection but would recommend trying out State. In my experience they are better than vans in every way.
except the sole is a fucking pebble magnet!

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

saltusnaut

• Rep: 36
« Reply #30258 on: February 02, 2020, 02:46:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Worth it over vans vulcs imo

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
« Reply #30259 on: February 02, 2020, 02:50:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

Ave pros are a really good shoe.
Sir, I'm going to politely, but firmly, ask you and your common sense to leave this establishment.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #30260 on: February 02, 2020, 07:11:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

yeah, I don’t hate State, but there’s no way every single person that wears their shoes isn’t digging pebbles out of their shit mid-session. It’s a design fault and it should be fixed.
I liked the pair I had though, and the designs (while simple) are well thought out for the most part. If they made a (vegan) cupsole, I’d be giving them lots of my hard earned
« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 07:20:30 AM by Gay Imp Sausage Metal »

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 558
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #30261 on: February 03, 2020, 12:11:03 AM »
First set of Laced for the year, trying something new and cut out the tongue straps. They feel lighter and look really slim now. I kinda dig it

Diocletian

« Reply #30262 on: February 03, 2020, 10:30:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]
thanks, might have to check them out.

Yeah they have molded to my feet perfectly and I can slip them on and off really easy. I like a non-slip on shoe that can do that. I don’t find these to fit snug enough without the laces, I definitely use them.

Bristol_Palin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 544
« Reply #30263 on: February 03, 2020, 02:45:17 PM »

Third pair in a row of GT Blazer lows. They skate good and look normal. I like them.

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -389
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
  • User is banned from postingMuted
« Reply #30264 on: February 03, 2020, 04:23:20 PM »
shoes didnt look dumb enough so i made some pipecleaner laces to spice them up

9/11 was a national tragedy

FrostedPancake

• Rep: 0
« Reply #30265 on: February 04, 2020, 07:24:07 AM »
Expand Quote
shoes didnt look dumb enough so i made some pipecleaner laces to spice them up

[close]

i predicted the backs even better

honestly prefer mine

cricketclub

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
« Reply #30266 on: February 04, 2020, 09:19:05 AM »
The Spectrum high dunks might have looked better with white walls and a gum sole instead of gum/gum imho.
Handsome debonair fella, Got the Mellow Yellow bezel, Black rims on the Phantom same color Dr. Pepper.

Lukabrazi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 157
« Reply #30267 on: February 04, 2020, 12:41:07 PM »

Third pair in a row of GT Blazer lows. They skate good and look normal. I like them.

just laced up the same pair. couldn't pass em up for $50 shipped. Skate great, good board feel, favorite shoe at the moment.

potpie

• Rep: 30
« Reply #30268 on: February 04, 2020, 12:52:08 PM »

talked about these in the things you’re considering buying thread. liking these much more than blazers, more of a slim feel over them. think i’m gonna grab a white pair next.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 01:00:11 PM by potpie »

Bristol_Palin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 544
« Reply #30269 on: February 04, 2020, 01:49:53 PM »

talked about these in the things you’re considering buying thread. liking these much more than blazers, more of a slim feel over them. think i’m gonna grab a white pair next.

I don't need new shoes but these are so sick. I saw some shops posting them and immediately was interested. I've skated lots of pairs of shell toes in the past.