Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1885530 times)

BMCsteve

Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #16320 on: September 14, 2015, 02:09:38 PM »
Drove 60 miles to skate a park yesterday and there was an official scooter contest going on

ill_Murray

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #16321 on: September 14, 2015, 03:24:58 PM »
Drove 60 miles to skate a park yesterday and there was an official scooter contest going on

That's worse than the clouds opening up on you, hope you got to skate something fun nearby.
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

dillanharp

« Reply #16322 on: September 14, 2015, 03:32:59 PM »
Told the two high school kids hot-boxing an Accord(with a supreme sticker) in front of my place to get lost. Felt like a dick but people keep leaving trash and shit in front of my house. Out front like...

shark tits

« Reply #16323 on: September 14, 2015, 04:18:27 PM »
Told the two high school kids hot-boxing an Accord(with a supreme sticker) in front of my place to get lost. Felt like a dick but people keep leaving trash and shit in front of my house. Out front like...

those of us who grow plants are owed a debt by the rest of the neighborhood. a debt of respect.

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #16324 on: September 14, 2015, 05:32:07 PM »

Kind of in the same vain, I am sick of kids I don't know at the park asking me to buy them cigs/beer.  I slightly feel like a dick b/c I always had dudes do that favor for me, but they were dudes I actually knew.  I have a master's degree and a real job.  Not trying to get caught up in some providing alcohol to minors bullshit. 

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #16325 on: September 14, 2015, 09:13:30 PM »
Mia Khalifa's instagram got hacked, NOW SHE WILL NEVER SEE MY DM

EDIT: when you try to be nice

« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 09:55:32 PM by tobey »

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #16326 on: September 15, 2015, 06:06:16 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

That's worse than the clouds opening up on you, hope you got to skate something fun nearby.
Has to be the funniest thing I've ever read on SLAP.

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #16327 on: September 15, 2015, 02:55:27 PM »
can't find the stern show online anymore :(. love the guy, but he has to be the greediest motherfucker alive..and $15 a month isn't worth it when they use more vacation days than work days

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #16328 on: September 16, 2015, 06:27:48 AM »

weird coincidence, i saw a group of kids outside my apartment last night doing the same thing. been there for 9 months and never seen anyone smoking before. i let them slide though because that wouldve been me when i was a shitty 19 year old. i figured theyre not hurting anyone so it wasnt worth me telling them to leave. i did move my car around to the other side of the building though, but thats because my last one was totaled and i literally just drove this one home from the dealership and didnt want any dumbass kids fucking with my new car the first day i had it.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #16329 on: September 16, 2015, 09:27:36 AM »
Skipped going to the park during the day yesterday for the evening, get there and there's about 7 scooter kids and 2 BMX'ers. I wonder if I descended down the parking lot into the skatepark if a scooter kid would come up to me and say "I PAY RENT BOY!"

Nanda Zinger

• Rep: 56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #16330 on: September 16, 2015, 10:47:40 AM »

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #16331 on: September 16, 2015, 10:51:53 AM »
Expand Quote
state. It was wack and have court soon.
months? years? multiple lifetime sentences?

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #16332 on: September 16, 2015, 04:27:48 PM »
I had no idea how serious Nike was about keeping the fountain authentic.

ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

straight

« Reply #16333 on: September 16, 2015, 07:56:39 PM »
Relapsed. Went on  a five day full throttle bender.  Went hard this time.  "Woke up " from this on the beach in California.  I live in Az.  Pretty sure I lost my wife. Won't let me see my kid. To top it off I'm really not stoked that my post count got reset. What the fuck did I do to get that shit? Fuck

colin

« Reply #16334 on: September 16, 2015, 08:05:52 PM »
Shit, that's a tough one, man.
Wouldn't even know where to tell you to begin
But, good luck
I know the feeling

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #16335 on: September 16, 2015, 08:22:01 PM »
Responsibilities are a bitch, but they keep you focused on what's important.

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #16336 on: September 17, 2015, 09:49:54 AM »
Relapsed. Went on  a five day full throttle bender.  Went hard this time.  "Woke up " from this on the beach in California.  I live in Az.  Pretty sure I lost my wife. Won't let me see my kid. To top it off I'm really not stoked that my post count got reset. What the fuck did I do to get that shit? Fuck

i dont think your posts were reset. im pretty sure you made a post somewhere saying something like "for my 1000th post i will focus my life." then focused your account.

sorry to hear about the relapse though. hope things get better for you, man. how the hell did you end up on the beach in california anyway, if you dont mind sharing.

_aminal

• Rep: -8
  • win some, lose most.
« Reply #16337 on: September 17, 2015, 09:59:09 AM »
It sprinkled a bit yesterday and I thought it was a great time to powerslide in front of the store I was lurking at.

Well I got tossed directly on to my upper back and have been in pain since.

Ed's impossibles are like gonzs kickflips....

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #16338 on: September 17, 2015, 10:17:32 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i dont think your posts were reset. im pretty sure you made a post somewhere saying something like "for my 1000th post i will focus my life." then focused your account.

sorry to hear about the relapse though. hope things get better for you, man. how the hell did you end up on the beach in california anyway, if you dont mind sharing.
i remember that post now too ha. but damn.. how can you black out a whole week?what were you on? and were you just an hour away in california, or a really long distance? hope some better luck comes your way

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #16339 on: September 21, 2015, 04:05:02 PM »
It sprinkled a bit yesterday and I thought it was a great time to powerslide in front of the store I was lurking at.

Well I got tossed directly on to my upper back and have been in pain since.
holy shit i'm so sorry. i was thinking about this like "damn i love hills but AM NOT EVER DOING THEM IN THE RAIN OR WINTER" the other night so I got on the snowskate tip like "damn can't wait to see how it feels to powerslide on a snowskate. ohhhh yeahhhhh." so I got my snowskate sitting next to my bed now.

Not stoked I had this dream last night that I was talking to some skater chick at some bridge type of skate spot. Maybe it was Worcide? Well it seemed a little different from Worcide but I do like that spot. Anyway I'm talking to her and out of nowhere Alexis Sablone comes up behind me and hits me SO HARD with her skateboard. Straight up truck on the back of my skull so hard that I wake up dizzy even. WTF?

Grampa

• Rep: 143
« Reply #16340 on: September 21, 2015, 05:55:17 PM »
My truck got broken into in broad daylight and all they stole was a fishing pole. Don't even care that much, but would still curb stomp the life outta the dude if I see him walking around with my fishing pole.

ADOLF SHITLER

« Reply #16341 on: September 21, 2015, 06:58:38 PM »
thats actually a noble thing to steal i guess. teach a man to fish or whatever but really he traded it for meth and is breaking into another car atm

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1361
« Reply #16342 on: September 21, 2015, 11:43:51 PM »
My truck got broken into in broad daylight and all they stole was a fishing pole. Don't even care that much, but would still curb stomp the life outta the dude if I see him walking around with my fishing pole.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #16343 on: September 22, 2015, 05:20:15 PM »
One constant in my life seems to be me not being stoked on (a) girl(s) for one reason or another, which is what I'm not stoked on in and of itself. No need to delve into the latest issues, or whatever I should call them.
first off- you're too fucking young for "emotional attachment/commitment" so get over that if that's what's bothering you. you should learn to gigolo yourself out (see below)

you live in a city you should prob just skate around grabbing ass if that's how it is man. maybe entice them to give you dome/bed with you with all the hash your slinging. well. you shoudl go to Danzig on the 17th at the Palladium and mack it to some punk chicks maybe they won't ask you to cut them this time.  i'd be damned if you're fucking what 19 years old and can't bag a 25 year old by just being a "cute skater guy" yeah that should work.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #16344 on: September 24, 2015, 02:12:54 AM »
Well, it's not just me, fucking New England, Shark_Tits and the rest of the fucking SLAP/etc/real nigga Skateboarding community can not be too stoked that a "butter pecan rican" walked off with my SONY HD HANDYCAM tonight. Holy shit you cannot even guess the fucking flames that those pieces of shit lit under their asses tonight.

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #16345 on: September 24, 2015, 11:58:26 AM »
pulled a muscle in my leg two days ago and i still cant walk right. you know how i did it? SLEEPING. i was sound asleep and then was woken up by this horrible pain in my leg that lasted like 10 seconds, like a bad charlie horse or something. this is by far the lamest way ive ever gotten hurt in my life.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #16346 on: September 24, 2015, 12:04:05 PM »
Well, it's not just me, fucking New England, Shark_Tits and the rest of the fucking SLAP/etc/real nigga Skateboarding community can not be too stoked that a "butter pecan rican" walked off with my SONY HD HANDYCAM tonight. Holy shit you cannot even guess the fucking flames that those pieces of shit lit under their asses tonight.
well it wasn't just a butter pecan rican, there was a chocolate deluxe too. and a white guy that i have a feeling is a "sensitive male" who I would've loved to have taken down a few notches that night. anyways. they're gay. they steal expensive shit and should die. wow. that's exactly this scenario. :(

shark tits

« Reply #16347 on: September 24, 2015, 01:31:23 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
well it wasn't just a butter pecan rican, there was a chocolate deluxe too. and a white guy that i have a feeling is a "sensitive male" who I would've loved to have taken down a few notches that night. anyways. they're gay. they steal expensive shit and should die. wow. that's exactly this scenario. :(
even a carmel sundae can get touched if it gets rusty his camera back, who tears it up?
shark tits, the ice cream man of grafton holler!
i'm in the wrong thread, at the wrong time, w/ the wrong motherfuckin man!
but longs to shorts, looks like my nut check will be kicking on next month and it's higher than my low self esteem predictions so god bless my lawyer, dr Katz, the psych doctors who condemned me to having no future [but getting paid for it] and the judge who signed off on it.
i'm gonna use my powers for good aka flying to peurto rico next february if any new england pals wanna git down w/ the git down.
to keep w/ the motif of this thread, i'm not stoked that i'm a self hating looser and nallid focused his account after supposedly mailing me a deck to get the SHARKWAVE! treatment and this little el salvador kid i made one for, he never paid me. erstwhile, i gave his pal a used deck and he claims it got jacked. i told him that doesn't inspire confidence in me giving him more new shit. what am i, the board fairy?

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #16348 on: September 24, 2015, 02:03:45 PM »
Well. I got a deck for the young grom so we got dat. Camera lady goes "we were afraid cops would come" cuz I took more than 5 tries to get a manual to hill bomb with her and the other stripper that jumped on my lap naked and shoved her tits in my face at some random hip hopper dude that doesn't skate's apartment watching the shit with the hip hopper himself. i guess she filmed me just bombing the hill but IDK kind've a jackoff of a friendship if you ask me for some time now. she'll "borrow money to get out of jail" and then fucking never pay me back. just an overall terrible human being. I am supposed to be getting my camera back this evening on the lighter side of things. manny pad to hill bomb was a nice surprise to find also. there's a front/switch wallride downhill that's like 3/4 mile long jerseybarriers i wanna get into some time just down the road and then over by the manny pad to hill i found a mellow hill with a pretty good wallride. be careful tho there's cops and we're in our late 20's/30's and one or two of us might have *gasp* skateboards!

franquietits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 61
« Reply #16349 on: September 24, 2015, 02:10:56 PM »
-Had this dream this morning where I was trying to rub one out (probably cause I haven't too much lately) and succeeded, but was in a house full of the current big brother american cast for some reason & they all wanted me to play cards with them, but my hands & fingers were sullied. They forced me into it and I was touching everything reluctantly. I was caught in a bad situation. I woke up feeling a little embarrassed and luckily it was just a dream.  

-Went to the dentist to get a filling today. It's such torture for me sometimes trying to stay still while they're drilling away. It's like an endurance test.