Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1899888 times)

AssFlea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -30
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #21660 on: December 12, 2019, 07:48:09 PM »
Been raining non stop for three months straight, only managed to skate so much and whenever I did, I was basically just me dodging raindrops solo, which I normally don't mind but in general I seem to be the only skater in this small town who's motivated to go out in such conditions, the buddies my age who haven't quit skating altogether just stay indoors complaining about the cold whereas the younger kids do other shit. Had indoor miniramp session plans for today, got hyped then shit got cancelled last minute. It's still supposed to rain for at least the next two weeks straight. Hell.

At least I'm not hurt.

right. This weather is bull shit
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 632
« Reply #21661 on: December 13, 2019, 03:30:19 AM »
british politics

:-[

ClownOfTheDay

• Rep: -17
  • I miss Assflea
« Reply #21662 on: December 13, 2019, 05:38:23 AM »
Been sick lately, like all this week and it's hard to handle. I didn't eat a whole lot yesterday, I don't feel great at the moment but oh well.

rapscallion

• Rep: -4
« Reply #21663 on: December 14, 2019, 05:37:34 PM »
Fired from my job after 6 years without an explanation or reasoning one week before Christmas bonuses. They really got me this time.

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #21664 on: December 14, 2019, 10:25:31 PM »
How can they do that with no explanation? Sorry to hear man

rapscallion

« Reply #21665 on: December 15, 2019, 12:29:44 AM »
Appreciate that.

They brought the company president in to do it, who I've never even met. Lawyer asshole.
He just kept repeating that Texas is a no-fault employment state and legally he doesn't have to tell me.
It was really out of nowhere and hostile but my only guess is to replace me with an even lower paid grunt.

Rick_Kane

« Reply #21666 on: December 15, 2019, 12:30:38 AM »

It's called At-Will employment. People can be fired for any reason, no explanation is needed. This guy probably sucked at his job and should've been fired years ago. He should be thankful he squeezed six years out of them.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2019, 12:32:33 AM by Rick_Kane »

rapscallion

« Reply #21667 on: December 15, 2019, 02:10:21 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

It's called At-Will employment. People can be fired for any reason, no explanation is needed. This guy probably sucked at his job and should've been fired years ago. He should be thankful he squeezed six years out of them.
I mean maybe, but they could have told me I sucked at my job in that case. Any time in the past 6 years as I've never received one complaint.

AssFlea

« Reply #21668 on: December 15, 2019, 06:55:56 AM »
I'm heading to get some hash. My ride has to stop at the methadone clinic.

It's going to be a white knuckle he'll ride. I'm bringing my board in case of enemies.

Never fuckin slipping. I been in little riots at the clinic.

One time I was waiting in the car and the kid bodey has spit on this girl in line the day before

I had no idea. We pull in late he blocks this Oldsmobile in and runs inside.

I'm with the baby. Next thing this big guy opens my door an goes I'm sorry wrong car. They squeezed into the olds.
Clinic is closed but no bodey.

Then as the olds is pulling away he walks out the door yelling.the olds slamming the breaks behind our car.

The big guy from before runs out the olds and starts attacking bodey his girl is crying and screaming. This blond girl opens the other door and trys to grab the baby I'm sitting right there.
I walk around the car and she jumps on my back and bites me on the neck as I snapped the new born back in.
I walk over and security removed the bleach blonde dick tick from my neck.

I said hey help bodey that big guy is not on the clinic. They were too scared. I ran over and spearheaded the big guy in the ribs like "CRAM!!"
He hit his head on the ground and I looked up.
The director was standing there. She said

You you you you and you are all kicked off. You come with me.

Bodey went in came back out and we silently drove home.

I had take homes and it was my last day off. Then I got a call.
The director said. Did that girl try and take the baby from you?

I said I'm not going to talk to the cops about it....

She said I have to do anger management because the guy was in the hospital but all parties stuck to the G CODE...

That was over 10 years ago

Today the clinic has 5x more clients and a 6 month wait.

I quit in 2016 and got on in 02.

Time waits for no slave break the chains
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #21669 on: December 15, 2019, 07:26:49 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Your (edit 'being') a piece of shit for somehow making all these assumptions out of thin air over the internet.   Idiotic  statement.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2019, 03:14:13 PM by givecigstosurfgroms »
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

7th Chamber

« Reply #21670 on: December 15, 2019, 12:51:24 PM »
Kirkland “tide pods.”

AssFlea

« Reply #21671 on: December 15, 2019, 02:40:47 PM »
There's was a broken line on 1a in Lynn. This morning's ride along to the clinic sucked. The fucking dispensary was closed all day because of it. I had to go to the tourist area to get grass in Salem.

I wanted fucking dabs
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #21672 on: December 15, 2019, 08:55:10 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Appreciate that.

They brought the company president in to do it, who I've never even met. Lawyer asshole.
He just kept repeating that Texas is a no-fault employment state and legally he doesn't have to tell me.
It was really out of nowhere and hostile but my only guess is to replace me with an even lower paid grunt.

Sounds really unnecessary especially this time of year, hope you find your feet fast.

MC3

• Rep: 142
  • "That's a Helluva price to pay for being stylish!"
« Reply #21673 on: December 15, 2019, 09:07:23 PM »
I've never been good with talking to others about how I feel or whatever. On and off, I've been pretty bummed out over the last year or
so. I go back and forth between thinking I should talk about it with someone, and just trying to get over it. I would consider myself a
generally cheerful and happy person, and I am really grateful about the people and experiences in my life, but sometimes something feels
off and I get real sad, and I can't really explain it. I feel lame even posting this cuz I feel like me being kinda sad is a real insignificant thing,
but I figured posting this somewhere would help me get over it
(Cool Trick GIF)

ihatejulio

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1127
« Reply #21674 on: December 15, 2019, 10:07:22 PM »
I've never been good with talking to others about how I feel or whatever. On and off, I've been pretty bummed out over the last year or
so. I go back and forth between thinking I should talk about it with someone, and just trying to get over it. I would consider myself a
generally cheerful and happy person, and I am really grateful about the people and experiences in my life, but sometimes something feels
off and I get real sad, and I can't really explain it. I feel lame even posting this cuz I feel like me being kinda sad is a real insignificant thing,
but I figured posting this somewhere would help me get over it

This sounds like depression and it is anything but insignificant. I hate to say this but you're not going to get over it by just ignoring it. I know its awkward to open up and men are taught to ignore these feelings, but if you want to understand those feelings you have to be open about them. This was a good first step though and props to you for making it. I'd suggest the next step is telling someone close to you how you are feeling. Please don't let those feelings just bottle up inside you, that's when self-destructive behavior starts to manifest its awful self. If you don't have someone close to you, I'll PM you myself. Hope everything works out for you and I mean that sincerely.

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 244
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #21675 on: December 16, 2019, 01:14:19 AM »
Goddamn I've had a messed up stomach for nearly a week now. Crazy stomach flu. If anyone goes through it my tip is to by squeeze packets of fruit. It's by the apple sauce and its like a blend of apples, pears, sweet potato, grape. It's good, easy to get down and really helped me get energy when I couldn't eat. That plus weed for the nausea and appetite, bananas, some toast. Also buy the Campbell's single soup serving in the sippy can. It's a little extra but worth it not to be cleaning a bunch of pots and bowl's when you are sick. Wish I would have realized that a couple days sooner. Also make sure you double check your Gatorade flavor labels. They are tiny and people always mix up the ass flavors with the good OG flavors.

ClownOfTheDay

• I miss Assflea
« Reply #21676 on: December 16, 2019, 05:49:50 AM »
Christmas to be honest. Just want it over and done with.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21677 on: December 16, 2019, 12:46:29 PM »
^ me too.  Sooner that i can see my gf when i fly out.jan17.  She told me today, someone followed her aross town on a scooter and tried to assault her at her gate.  She pushed him away and jumped over her fence.  She moved across town today so theres that.  She sounds alright but that type of event can weigh on ur shoulders.

ClownOfTheDay

• I miss Assflea
« Reply #21678 on: December 16, 2019, 01:04:27 PM »
^ me too.  Sooner that i can see my gf when i fly out.jan17.  She told me today, someone followed her aross town on a scooter and tried to assault her at her gate.  She pushed him away and jumped over her fence.  She moved across town today so theres that.  She sounds alright but that type of event can weigh on ur shoulders.
Damn man I'm so sorry that happened. I remember as a kid, in Italy, seeing some crazy sexualization on young women, I was 8 or maybe 10 at the time. shit was crazy.

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
  • illinoying
« Reply #21679 on: December 16, 2019, 01:41:31 PM »
Christmas to be honest. Just want it over and done with.

Nothing remains the same

Powdered Toast Man!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 172
  • (formerly mex.ceferino)
« Reply #21680 on: December 16, 2019, 03:22:46 PM »
This “time off” from my marriage, it’s been months
Me being absent for her upcoming bday for first time since we met and the holidays
This heavy exam im having right after new years in order to start student teaching and earn my credential
Studying daily for said exam
Not feeling like skating, not skating
My therapist being out until mid january
No sexual drive

Now i feel bad for contributing with even more sadness to this thread, but just venting to the world feels a bit better

Shalom, pals

I just want everyone to know that I'm only 32.8% skateboarder, and that's on a good day. The rest is just soy and cum.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21681 on: December 16, 2019, 03:36:43 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Damn man I'm so sorry that happened. I remember as a kid, in Italy, seeing some crazy sexualization on young women, I was 8 or maybe 10 at the time. shit was crazy.
  Bad people out there.  I used to be a weed dealer and I made alot at the time, I woulda done better if I was a prick.  People will call someone else for weed if you've fronted them already.  Thats one end of it, and the other extreme is learning first fucking hand that there's people fully down to rape and do it in groups.  Thats so dark, I can't concieve.  If i was there that guy would have been fucked.

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 244
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #21682 on: December 16, 2019, 05:11:22 PM »
If it was a scooter she would fuck em up. Jk just trying to make light of a scary situation.

I actually just spoken with my girlfriend 5 minutes ago. We are getting each other like shoes and putting the rest of the money towards a trip in a month or two. So the pressure of Christmas is kinda gone.

ClownOfTheDay

• I miss Assflea
« Reply #21683 on: December 17, 2019, 05:41:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
  Bad people out there.  I used to be a weed dealer and I made alot at the time, I woulda done better if I was a prick.  People will call someone else for weed if you've fronted them already.  Thats one end of it, and the other extreme is learning first fucking hand that there's people fully down to rape and do it in groups.  Thats so dark, I can't concieve.  If i was there that guy would have been fucked.
The world is scary, my main battle at the moment is my boyfriend's schizophrenia. He always talks about how there's these demons that follow him around and they put pill bottles in his hand and they cut him and stuff. Obviously not real but fuck it's hard on me because I get calls about these things that don't exist. No one's perfect, I've fucked up big time a lot. I love him, I feel like I really love him. I just don't know what to do.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21684 on: December 17, 2019, 06:36:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
The world is scary, my main battle at the moment is my boyfriend's schizophrenia. He always talks about how there's these demons that follow him around and they put pill bottles in his hand and they cut him and stuff. Obviously not real but fuck it's hard on me because I get calls about these things that don't exist. No one's perfect, I've fucked up big time a lot. I love him, I feel like I really love him. I just don't know what to do.
  I'd say that you know that you must move on.   Which IS tough tho.  -A fine mess when you love somebody. -Best of luck in love and life, thank you for the kind concern, clown of the day. 

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21685 on: December 17, 2019, 06:38:38 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
If it was a scooter she would fuck em up. Jk just trying to make light of a scary situation.

I actually just spoken with my girlfriend 5 minutes ago. We are getting each other like shoes and putting the rest of the money towards a trip in a month or two. So the pressure of Christmas is kinda gone.
  Sounds good, happy days man!!

ClownOfTheDay

• I miss Assflea
« Reply #21686 on: December 17, 2019, 12:59:31 PM »
So I don't think I'm gonna break up with my crazy boyfriend, I love him too much, I told him today he needs to get help and that I'd be there for him every step of the way. I was once in his shoes where I felt like nothing could help me and that I was alone. I guess it's my time to use what I've learned to the test.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21687 on: December 18, 2019, 08:31:01 AM »
You can always, "get a new plan Stan."
« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 08:33:02 AM by givecigstosurfgroms »

hangontoyourego

« Reply #21688 on: December 18, 2019, 08:51:17 AM »
You don't need to be coy, Roy

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21689 on: December 18, 2019, 08:58:29 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
You don't need to be coy, Roy
"Tell her ur gay ray"  (comments section)