Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1885888 times)

WastedHippy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #21630 on: December 06, 2019, 02:21:09 PM »
I am old enough to know to not get too drunk at work Christmas parties. Fuck. I think everything is cool but not sure. Hangxiety in effect.

Aint this just too real haha

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #21631 on: December 06, 2019, 03:01:00 PM »
Expand Quote
I am old enough to know to not get too drunk at work Christmas parties. Fuck. I think everything is cool but not sure. Hangxiety in effect.
[close]
It’s not great lol
Aint this just too real haha

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #21632 on: December 07, 2019, 09:02:52 AM »
 Fuck all you waxxers man.   Why have more then 'a bit'?
- Thats all you need.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #21633 on: December 07, 2019, 06:37:35 PM »
- Thats all you need.

I feel like I like it slick, but it definitely sucks when someone goes full pudwill on your favorite ledge

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #21634 on: December 07, 2019, 06:53:37 PM »
Expand Quote
- Thats all you need.
[close]

I feel like I like it slick, but it definitely sucks when someone goes full pudwill on your favorite ledge
  It was these people. It was so bad id say even Pudwill would have chimed in on my side.  They even started waxing the ground, fuck.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #21635 on: December 07, 2019, 08:31:32 PM »
I need to shave, but I fucking hate doing it, I use an electric one but still it is a chore. I guess that's why I wait, but it's a catch 22. Especially with the walrus stache I have now, I keep putting it off and it gets longer and more annoying. Fucking hell I hate facial hair.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #21636 on: December 08, 2019, 11:17:55 AM »
need to leave the house because there's a gas leak in my house. apparently one tenant died... currently sitting in a fire truck waiting to be allowed to go in to get basic shit, since we will be allowed to really get back in tomorrow the earliest.

hangontoyourego

« Reply #21637 on: December 08, 2019, 11:47:12 AM »
need to leave the house because there's a gas leak in my house. apparently one tenant died... currently sitting in a fire truck waiting to be allowed to go in to get basic shit, since we will be allowed to really get back in tomorrow the earliest.
Damn that’s harsh . Do You have a place to go ? Do you have family and pets to move as well ? Hope it all works out safely . 

Skart

• Rep: -33
  • Ham control
« Reply #21638 on: December 08, 2019, 01:09:04 PM »
I need to shave, but I fucking hate doing it, I use an electric one but still it is a chore. I guess that's why I wait, but it's a catch 22. Especially with the walrus stache I have now, I keep putting it off and it gets longer and more annoying. Fucking hell I hate facial hair.

Burn it for a movie
i need a break from this thread dawg. knowledge doesnt feel like power anymore

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #21639 on: December 08, 2019, 01:15:21 PM »
thanks man, it's all good. the tenant(r.i.p) died apparently of natural causes. his family called up the fire dept since he wouldnt answer the door. then the firefighters' co2 sensors went off, detecting high concentrations of gas. this was unrelated though and pure coincidence. it's only because they had the sensors with them. so basically, if the old dude downstairs wouldnt have died, no one would have known about the gas leak until either we'd all been dead in our sleep or the house exploded. so peace out for saving our asses by dying, old man :/

everyone else is safe, half the people werent even in the house. had zo call my roommate at work to tell him he cant come home. all animals are safe afaik. whole block was blocked off by police. we were all allowed to gather a few belongings after gasconcentration went down and it was safe to go back in again, but they are still not sure where the leak comes from and it might take them up to two days to find out. until then the whole house will be off limits for us. best of cases we can go back in tommorow.

i already checked online for co2 detectors, kinda feel unsafe now. also i was just waking up when that shit happened, so i got evacuated without socks, in a t-shirt, sweatpants and a military jacket. so ill be looking like homeless person anyways for the nrxt two days lol

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #21640 on: December 08, 2019, 01:32:31 PM »
co2 sensors went off,
CO, not CO2

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #21641 on: December 08, 2019, 02:14:34 PM »
Expand Quote
co2 sensors went off,
[close]
CO, not CO2

yo i stand corrected, thx

edit: actually, it was methane they detected. just saw the news clip about it. they just told us it's "gas" back at the house.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 07:44:03 PM by Frank »

Fred Gerwer Frank Gall

« Reply #21642 on: December 08, 2019, 05:12:30 PM »
Porch thieves. Four packages stolen from our front porch on Friday....

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1375
« Reply #21643 on: December 08, 2019, 05:33:05 PM »

Fucking sucks. I don't even know why delivery services and postmen leave packages on doorways and not expect them to potentially get stolen. And they always assume that people are home during standard workday hours. I know for a fact that there's a general attitude of ignorance at FedEx and UPS and others, and it's pathetic.

Related to that, random pending PayPal payments. I don't know why PayPal does it. I just don't like PayPal in general.

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21644 on: December 08, 2019, 05:37:34 PM »

That's messed up, was it expensive things in the packages? Kind of a bummer how they just leave it to sit there all day, like the other guy said delivering at standard work hour times, they could be leaving shit there all day and depending on the neighborhood it's never going to stay there.

Fred Gerwer Frank Gall

« Reply #21645 on: December 08, 2019, 05:55:16 PM »
Expensive shoes for the wife, a surfboard fin, a pair of dickies for myself and daughter and a book. We've been pretty lucky until this point... Our neighbor hood is pretty safe but close to some nearby sketchiness. We even have a gate that UPS could put stuff behind if they took ten extra seconds... 

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #21646 on: December 09, 2019, 04:53:48 PM »
Had to put down our legend of a fucking dog last week. It sucked ass but we were all there with him until the end. I was really bummed for the weekend and will still miss him but I’m happy we did it and he isn’t suffering. I almost didn’t go Because I knew it would suck. I’m glad I did though because I got some time with him, gave him a lot of love and was there by his side with my family until the moment he went. He was awesome. Best dog ever. Handsome as fuck. RIP.

AssFlea

• Rep: -31
« Reply #21647 on: December 09, 2019, 08:39:18 PM »

poop in a box and put it out there
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

AssFlea

« Reply #21648 on: December 09, 2019, 08:40:50 PM »
Had to put down our legend of a fucking dog last week. It sucked ass but we were all there with him until the end. I was really bummed for the weekend and will still miss him but I’m happy we did it and he isn’t suffering. I almost didn’t go Because I knew it would suck. I’m glad I did though because I got some time with him, gave him a lot of love and was there by his side with my family until the moment he went. He was awesome. Best dog ever. Handsome as fuck. RIP.

I'm sorry bud
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 717
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #21649 on: December 10, 2019, 12:28:23 AM »
Asking people for rides to doctor's appointments because I can't drive right now. Nobody's down to chauffeur my ass across town. I've already had to spend like 40 bones on Uber just for two rides. Shit is so wack.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

hangontoyourego

« Reply #21650 on: December 10, 2019, 06:01:50 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I'm sorry bud
Yeah man sorry for your loss , that’s tough one for sure .

FS-OverKOOK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
« Reply #21651 on: December 10, 2019, 10:20:20 AM »
Thats a heavy one...sorry to hear man

7th Chamber

« Reply #21652 on: December 10, 2019, 11:06:56 AM »
RIP.

My city is a shithole. Most expensive place on earth, rampant crime, local government just bends over backward for tech while everyone else gets displaced. Fucking over it. On my way home from the park this morning, saw an old Hispanic lady get punched in her face for her bag of groceries at the bus stop. A bunch of us chased the guy but got away.

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 242
  • illinoying
« Reply #21653 on: December 10, 2019, 11:10:38 AM »
Why buy the cow when you can get the Milk for free?

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21654 on: December 10, 2019, 12:34:59 PM »
RIP.

My city is a shithole. Most expensive place on earth, rampant crime, local government just bends over backward for tech while everyone else gets displaced. Fucking over it. On my way home from the park this morning, saw an old Hispanic lady get punched in her face for her bag of groceries at the bus stop. A bunch of us chased the guy but got away.

What city is this?

shucknjive

• Rep: -39
« Reply #21655 on: December 10, 2019, 01:24:49 PM »
Dai$y Green

she runs my company [g]
mArLeY

7th Chamber

« Reply #21656 on: December 10, 2019, 01:35:17 PM »
Expand Quote
RIP.

[close]

What city is this?
San Jose

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21657 on: December 10, 2019, 03:33:45 PM »

AssFlea

« Reply #21658 on: December 12, 2019, 10:34:29 AM »
Rico should not have been paroled. Anyone caught fucking with him in skating should see icu
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1570
« Reply #21659 on: December 12, 2019, 06:42:14 PM »
Been raining non stop for three months straight, only managed to skate so much and whenever I did, I was basically just me dodging raindrops solo, which I normally don't mind but in general I seem to be the only skater in this small town who's motivated to go out in such conditions, the buddies my age who haven't quit skating altogether just stay indoors complaining about the cold whereas the younger kids do other shit. Had indoor miniramp session plans for today, got hyped then shit got cancelled last minute. It's still supposed to rain for at least the next two weeks straight. Hell.

At least I'm not hurt.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2019, 06:44:20 PM by silhouette »