Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1895934 times)

slippy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 87
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #21690 on: December 18, 2019, 09:00:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
You can always, "get a new plan Stan."
[close]
You don't need to be coy, Roy
[close]
"Tell her ur gay ray"  (comments section)
Suck your own dick, Nick
people who refuse to use apple products can blow my fucking stupid hog

shucknjive

• Rep: -39
« Reply #21691 on: December 18, 2019, 09:00:56 AM »
it was a cross
mArLeY

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #21692 on: December 18, 2019, 11:31:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
You can always, "get a new plan Stan."
[close]
You don't need to be coy, Roy
[close]
"Tell her ur gay ray"  (comments section)
[close]
Suck your own dick, Nick
  ^Another great example. Paul Simon is the man when it comes to lyrics im sure we can all agree.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

shucknjive

• Rep: -39
« Reply #21693 on: December 18, 2019, 11:50:22 AM »
if u dont help me im going to shun u and break your gifts
mArLeY

AssFlea

• Rep: -30
« Reply #21694 on: December 18, 2019, 06:18:39 PM »
The kids crying and carrying on about baby yoda. WTF? Baby fucking yoda?
No tv for 3 weeks.
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

doublesteveburger

« Reply #21695 on: December 18, 2019, 08:18:10 PM »
A friend from back home OD’d and passed away last night. The last time we spoke he was about to hop a train back home to Virginia. I bought him and his pup a sandwich. Sleep well, Devin.

hangontoyourego

« Reply #21696 on: December 18, 2019, 08:37:11 PM »
A friend from back home OD’d and passed away last night. The last time we spoke he was about to hop a train back home to Virginia. I bought him and his pup a sandwich. Sleep well, Devin.
Sorry man .

ClownOfTheDay

• Rep: -17
  • I miss Assflea
« Reply #21697 on: December 19, 2019, 05:35:02 AM »
I'm sorry man, he's in a better place now.

slippy

• Rep: 87
« Reply #21698 on: December 19, 2019, 08:12:58 AM »

My condolences.  His pain is eased.  Doesn't make it any better, reach out if you need a sounding board.  You are my sig after all.
people who refuse to use apple products can blow my fucking stupid hog

AssFlea

« Reply #21699 on: December 19, 2019, 12:01:01 PM »
I started drafting an outline today. Basic like late 80s font. I would say its tfp ris aok inspired. Anyway The characters are photo realistic. Father and daughter posing for a photo when they was out at the roller skating rink.

I showed it to the big homie and they said it's a brick.
I smashed the "studio" the neighborhood watch fucking Nazi and his toady came tiptoeing through the tulips with the I pad looking in my Windows.

They're try to catch me fucking the other neighbors I think.

But a big ass I pad or half a lap top? Not cool I hate them
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #21700 on: December 19, 2019, 12:59:43 PM »
Dang man I hear how much that bites, he'll be with the good ones in Valhalla.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #21701 on: December 19, 2019, 01:04:40 PM »

Sorry for your loss, man. Such a bummer.

I just found out that an old friend killed himself yesterday. It's been years since I've seen or talked to him, but he was a great guy. Always seemed full of life and down for anything at any moment. His word was always "Memories." No matter what adventure we were on, it was always for the memories with him. Might sound lame, but that was him. RIP Rob Z.

I feel terrible for his younger brother and the rest of his family. They lost their mother when they were young and their younger sister was killed in a car accident a couple years ago.

AssFlea

« Reply #21702 on: December 19, 2019, 06:20:05 PM »
That's terrible sorry bud.
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

doublesteveburger

« Reply #21703 on: December 20, 2019, 08:46:13 AM »
Thank you for the kind words, fellas. It’s been a rough year.

My condolences, JB.

AssFlea

« Reply #21704 on: December 20, 2019, 10:45:54 AM »
I need help my lyrical content doesn't fit this project that's ready for poems.

I been doing remixes for days.

I need at least 8 bars
There's a six repeat delay

"Shalom son steady living on the run with my gun having fun with your huz bund while you not hum lettin ya knowing that a man bun all of a sud done is a warning hun better take the kids and be done be independent woman while I do the fucking uh.

I can't write that ill get in too many fights.

Someone drop some bars and ill make them into a track rn
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 297
« Reply #21705 on: December 25, 2019, 11:08:30 AM »

https://fox8.com/2019/12/25/skateboard-champion-tony-hawk-announces-mothers-death-after-a-long-battle-with-alzheimers/

Make sure to hug your loved ones today,
there is no telling if we will make it back here in a year.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2019, 11:25:50 AM by Jehoshaphat Augustus »
nobody says “rootin tootin” anymore to describe how gas the session was and it makes me sick

theSketchLord

• Rep: 42
    • https://images.scribblelive.com/2021/1/4/ca9a0ca8-586d-41e3-ad94-131825707ea0.gif avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #21706 on: December 26, 2019, 08:09:46 AM »
It's just getting into bullshit hot summer here (38 degrees today) and I woke up 2 days ago with the fucking flu.
"Broke the tail, like a well oiled snail"

burtreynolds.jpeg

« Reply #21707 on: December 26, 2019, 08:15:07 AM »
It's just getting into bullshit hot summer here (38 degrees today) and I woke up 2 days ago with the fucking flu.

Feel you on the flu. Haven't been able to hold down my food for the past few days. Hoping to get through work today and just go right to sleep when I get home.

AssFlea

« Reply #21708 on: December 26, 2019, 08:42:09 AM »
I have no weed and no one to skate with. My chests smashing I'm pouring sweat my mind is filled with violence.

I miss my baby brothers. Fuck the system. I want to burn down Rome and slam
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

theSketchLord

• Rep: 42
    • https://images.scribblelive.com/2021/1/4/ca9a0ca8-586d-41e3-ad94-131825707ea0.gif avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #21709 on: December 26, 2019, 08:58:53 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Feel you on the flu. Haven't been able to hold down my food for the past few days. Hoping to get through work today and just go right to sleep when I get home.

Woke up 2 days ago and thought it might just be a sore throat but over the last 24 hours it's moved to aching joints, headaches and that awful grey flu taste.

UPDATE: My portable DVD player just broke as well.
Same, I just wanna get this night over with, go home and crash out.
"Broke the tail, like a well oiled snail"

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 255
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #21710 on: December 26, 2019, 09:13:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Woke up 2 days ago and thought it might just be a sore throat but over the last 24 hours it's moved to aching joints, headaches and that awful grey flu taste.

UPDATE: My portable DVD player just broke as well.
Same, I just wanna get this night over with, go home and crash out.
There is a stomach flu going around right now that I am convinced is world wide. Everyone I know got it. Fever, than puking for a day, then days of lethargy and hardly being able to move or eat. Fucking everyone I know is getting it. I got that shit and I haven't had a stomach flu since I was a kid.

If you go to the store skip apple sauce. See if they have little squeeze packets of fruit/vegetable blends. That's all I could eat at times and I could feel my body tingling getting like energy from it. Everyone fucking body I know got that shit over the past 2 weeks and it sucks ass but luckily doesn't usually last more than a week.

AssFlea

« Reply #21711 on: December 26, 2019, 11:36:17 AM »
"________ just called me DCF took (child). She wants me to call them and tell them I'll take him. But I can't because he will be alone too much. (Child )is a good kid. He just has no one to help him away from that mess he was born into. Do you think you would be interested in helping him out? It would probably be for ever. I don't see _____ ever getting her shit together. Foster care is going to ruin him. The importance thing would be to follow DCF's exact orders of visitation. I dont think ____ is alowed to see her. And that would be how it is.  She would not be able to know where he is. I'm just telling you so you guys know. For some insane reason (some other adult who has helped raise ____  (not his kid) has (one of the other children).
And That dangerous fool (latest baby daddy) has fled the state with the little girl ____. They will catch up with him."

Im thinking about fleeing to sf before its too late.

I fucking cant keep taking on these types of things.

_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #21712 on: December 28, 2019, 06:39:18 AM »
Got drunk and royally made an ass of myself last night in front of this girl I really like; I was just sloppy drunk and being really obnoxious and all over the place; didn't even realize I was acting a fool until now looking back on the night the morning after. Pretty sure she's over me now; we were flirting around a lot these past couple weeks but last night she just seemed annoyed of me the whole time; once again I didn't really notice at the time but I'm realizing it now looking back on the night. Trying to convince myself not to care too much but I can't help but be a little bummed.

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #21713 on: December 28, 2019, 06:45:05 AM »
Also been battling a cold these last few days. Haven't really been getting any sleep at all because of it. Even last night after getting super drunk I still only got like two or three hours of sleep before waking up with a stuffed nose and body aching and wasn't able to fall back asleep at all.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21714 on: December 29, 2019, 09:11:10 AM »
Bob burnquist made a youtube vid with the Braille fucks.  Didnt watch.

hangontoyourego

« Reply #21715 on: December 29, 2019, 10:09:23 AM »
Got drunk and royally made an ass of myself last night in front of this girl I really like; I was just sloppy drunk and being really obnoxious and all over the place; didn't even realize I was acting a fool until now looking back on the night the morning after. Pretty sure she's over me now; we were flirting around a lot these past couple weeks but last night she just seemed annoyed of me the whole time; once again I didn't really notice at the time but I'm realizing it now looking back on the night. Trying to convince myself not to care too much but I can't help but be a little bummed.
Don’t assume she’s over you . Just text her later like you have been . Well I’m assuming you have been & don’t apologize either  it’s sigh of weakness and woman don’t like that not now not ever . If she’s into and mature enough things will be fine . I would say ask her on date before waiting to long . I fee like not asking her out soon or what will blow it . She’s waiting on you to make the 1st move . Somethings about men & woman will never change .

whatsreallygood

• Rep: 10
  • what it do dirty
« Reply #21716 on: December 29, 2019, 09:25:29 PM »
I wanna get back into making music with friends, had some decent momentum going before needing surgery. Just psyching myself out trying to make something "good" again.

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 154
« Reply #21717 on: December 30, 2019, 10:59:41 AM »
Why cant antihero put out a clip without filming or harassing a homeless person
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #21718 on: December 30, 2019, 03:19:16 PM »
Can we not have another shooter?! recent Ft Worth shooter was described as a transient who was helped from time to time.  smh this world isn't so fucked but why is it every fucking time I go to watch the news some god damned idiot goes and fuck things up?!

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21719 on: December 30, 2019, 03:29:42 PM »
Can we not have another shooter?! recent Ft Worth shooter was described as a transient who was helped from time to time.  smh this world isn't so fucked but why is it every fucking time I go to watch the news some god damned idiot goes and fuck things up?!
  i have a feelin things are only goin to 'accelerate'.  You know, exciting times to be living and all.