Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1898408 times)

cigarettedeer

Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #6180 on: October 23, 2009, 12:17:51 PM »
Girls that like your face but don't take the time of getting to know you. They just go for whoever is normal regardless of any actual feeling
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 12:23:55 PM by cigarettedeer »

alrightythen

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -21
« Reply #6181 on: October 23, 2009, 12:39:01 PM »
Getting stuff you are really stoked on and later finding out that you actually hate it

WWD4D?

« Reply #6182 on: October 23, 2009, 09:26:05 PM »
"Honey its depressing what depression does to some.."

Binomial Nomenclature

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 107
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #6183 on: October 24, 2009, 08:37:43 AM »
I haven't been out in ages.
All I seem to do is go to school and work.
I haven't skated much lately (I can tell by how long I've had the same shoes).
I just sit around my parents house exhausted.
Just being a pile in general.
My ex-girlfriend says she misses me but I know her shit is way more together than mine and I'm sure it's not that bad.
Not ever really in good situations to meet women.

Upgrayedd

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 446
  • Fuck Tom Knox
« Reply #6184 on: October 24, 2009, 09:20:07 AM »
had to break it off with this chick i was seeing "austin,shave your beard. and dont you have enough things that say anti-hero on it?"

Slap Gravitational Waveboarding Magazine:
"We can't do it yet, but when we can it'll be sick."
-grim

nice weather

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 533
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #6185 on: October 25, 2009, 06:30:04 PM »
I'm pretty sure there are ghosts in this house and they're keeping me from passing out. I just wanna sleep but I keep getting woken up by goosebumps and shivers and fear.
To top it off my room stinks like the sewers and it's not me or my stuff.

tonysean

« Reply #6186 on: October 25, 2009, 06:43:44 PM »
fucking school tomorrow
got absolutely no sleep last night
been really off on my skating

nice weather

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 533
« Reply #6187 on: October 25, 2009, 06:49:25 PM »
AT least you don't have to deal with all these ghosts man, you should only post in stoked. Have some respect dude.

Upgrayedd

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 446
  • Fuck Tom Knox
« Reply #6188 on: October 25, 2009, 07:55:31 PM »
Just back from Philly back in shitty fucking Leesville.  I had a great time there.  Baltimore was fun.  Saw Eyehategod and Pig Destroyer.  Oh and apparently you cannot stage dive at the Ottobar.  I did one in the opening song for EHG and apparently it took 5 fucking security guards to ask me not to do it again.   They threw me outside, took my jacket and fucking shirt, broke my glasses and stood on my fucking neck.  Thanks a lot dicks.  Oh and way to do your job because I walked RIGHT back in behind you 56 minutes later.

man sorry that happend. but stoked that you got back in haha

Slap Gravitational Waveboarding Magazine:
"We can't do it yet, but when we can it'll be sick."
-grim

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
« Reply #6189 on: October 26, 2009, 08:39:11 AM »
I got my cast for my broken foot off two weeks ago, and I was just cruising today and ollied onto a block and didn't realize the landing was a huge grate. Cut my face up, broke my collarbone and fucked up the new shoes I was skating. I'm in a sling, no skating for another 6 weeks. rad.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

bumptobar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -34
« Reply #6190 on: October 26, 2009, 09:25:39 AM »
I got my cast for my broken foot off two weeks ago, and I was just cruising today and ollied onto a block and didn't realize the landing was a huge grate. Cut my face up, broke my collarbone and fucked up the new shoes I was skating. I'm in a sling, no skating for another 6 weeks. rad.

Come on andrew!

Gnarwhal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -20
« Reply #6191 on: October 26, 2009, 09:44:58 AM »
the ground wont dry

odp

« Reply #6192 on: October 26, 2009, 10:32:49 AM »

damn, man, that's fucking terrible. keep ya head up!

oldcasual

• Rep: 24
  • feed your head
« Reply #6193 on: October 26, 2009, 11:26:11 AM »
so i just got out of trouble for an MIP like a month ago and got a job and shit was going good. I went on a camping trip six hours away to Camp Zoe with a few friends and got stopped at a roadblock on the way, we all 4 got tickets for possession of marijuana and paraphernalia. Then the first night we were there i took some acid and had the worst trip possible. I got back last night and passed out. I called my work this morning to see when i needed to come in and he said i was supposed to be there an hour ago, and they already hired someone else. i hate life. and just wasted abunch of money on nothing. mostly i just hate that this bullshit keeps happening.
'how can we hate or love or judge in this sea-swarm world of atoms, all one one all'

HoovUCDC

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
« Reply #6194 on: October 26, 2009, 04:28:08 PM »
someone tried to break into my house. the backdoor is all fucked up like someone tried to kick it in.

odp

« Reply #6195 on: October 26, 2009, 05:17:38 PM »
so i just got out of trouble for an MIP like a month ago and got a job and shit was going good. I went on a camping trip six hours away to Camp Zoe with a few friends and got stopped at a roadblock on the way, we all 4 got tickets for possession of marijuana and paraphernalia. Then the first night we were there i took some acid and had the worst trip possible. I got back last night and passed out. I called my work this morning to see when i needed to come in and he said i was supposed to be there an hour ago, and they already hired someone else. i hate life. and just wasted abunch of money on nothing. mostly i just hate that this bullshit keeps happening.

super shitty for the time being, man. you'll find something, a better job that won't fire you over a measly hour. i just got booted from the fucking Navy a week into bootcamp.... dude, i've been bummed out on it something fierce, but in the 5 days i've been home, opportunity has been a knockin and it's all good.

your shit will shape up!

daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #6196 on: October 27, 2009, 12:34:24 AM »

popeyesfriedchicken

• Rep: -250
« Reply #6197 on: October 27, 2009, 01:21:11 AM »

you only got a ticket and you're complaining?  try getting fucking arrested, car impounded, getting put on probation for having like a third of a fucking gram on you.  that shit was three years ago.  i rarely smoke anymore.  they also made me do 30 hours of community service.  because of a mental illness i wrote bad checks about a year ago and somehow because i didn't finish the service hours from my probation back then they took away my license until i complete them.  i did most of the hours but the community service office is located in this hick town and some idiot lost my records.  so i have to do them all over again when i already did them.  i even had a doctor write a letter stating that i shouldn't have been held responsible for the bad checks because of my condition at the time, but our legal system treats people who have mental illness like they are criminals (who actually commit crimes and KNOW what they are doing while they do it).  i still have 10 more hours to finish.  only thing holding me back from getting a job.  it's really pissing me off.  i had to spend every dime i made recently to pay off the bad check fees.  only wrote 50 dollars worth of bad checks because of a manic relapse and had to pay almost $400.00 worth of bullshit.  insane. 

alrightythen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -21
« Reply #6198 on: October 27, 2009, 05:35:59 AM »
i meant 5-6 minutes later.  Yeah, I am fucking sore,  Foot on my neck, kicked in the ribs.  Oh, I actually drank a case of beer over the course of that day though which is insane for me, but boy do I love natty boh
what kind of security guards were they? so brutal

tonysean

« Reply #6199 on: October 27, 2009, 11:09:27 AM »
school
it might rain today
this computer's space bar doesnt work right
thats all i can think to bitch about right now

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #6200 on: October 27, 2009, 01:40:56 PM »

« Reply #6201 on: October 27, 2009, 05:41:30 PM »
^^^^horrible. I'm not to hyped on being sick right now. I wasn't doing too bad the other day but yesterday I woke up feeling not that great. I'm on day 2 of taking cold meds and resting. Hopefully I'll be good by the weekend...I hope. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Gnarwhal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -20
« Reply #6202 on: October 27, 2009, 06:38:01 PM »
having to take steriods makes me a thousand times easier getting sick so i have to basically stay away from everyone with even a cough

WWD4D?

« Reply #6203 on: October 27, 2009, 09:01:42 PM »
the weathers fucked outside right now. 45 MPH winds, its freezing out.

jrock

« Reply #6204 on: October 27, 2009, 09:28:11 PM »
its been 3 1/2 years since i've worked, and i still can't find a job.  this city runs on nepotism, and my family is such pieces of shit that none of them will lift a finger to help me get a foot in the door.  the money i saved has finally run out.  gotta some how pay rent in 4 days, and i'm about 300 bucks short.  need to find something i can sell.  maybe my body?  finally getting my shit together; gotta figure this out before i plunge back into darkness.

oldcasual

• Rep: 24
  • feed your head
« Reply #6205 on: October 27, 2009, 09:49:45 PM »
^ hope somethin works out for yah man
'how can we hate or love or judge in this sea-swarm world of atoms, all one one all'

popeyesfriedchicken

• Rep: -250
« Reply #6206 on: October 27, 2009, 09:55:01 PM »
anyone here have that one friend who just can't stay away from a crazy girl just because they are easy to fuck?  my best friend has been messing with this girl forever that does nothing but use him and then go psycho on his ass randomly.  he'll always drop whatever he's doing to do her random favors just because she'll give him that poon.  i'd rather just not fuck than deal with a lot of insane drama.  he was with her for four years, she got pregnant, and then it ended up not even being his kid.  i don't get why he can't just leave her alone. 

clamy

« Reply #6207 on: October 28, 2009, 01:31:00 AM »
i keep spending my money on useless shit. been saving pretty well for the past year, hopefully enough to get out of this shithole. i can't take another year here.

No Vaseline

• Rep: -6
« Reply #6208 on: October 28, 2009, 01:32:16 AM »
anyone here have that one friend who just can't stay away from a crazy girl just because they are easy to fuck?  my best friend has been messing with this girl forever that does nothing but use him and then go psycho on his ass randomly.  he'll always drop whatever he's doing to do her random favors just because she'll give him that poon.  i'd rather just not fuck than deal with a lot of insane drama.  he was with her for four years, she got pregnant, and then it ended up not even being his kid.  i don't get why he can't just leave her alone. 

Holy shit, I know a guy exactly like this.  I give him shit all the time for it, but he keeps saying that he gets ass out of it so he doesn't care. He's literally acts like a client and she is acts like a whore trading her body for shelter, a refrigerator, washer/dryer, etc.  She constantly cheats on him, but he always takes her back because he is desperate.  Bitch even gave him an STD she got from another guy and he still didn't dump her ass.

Locbrew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 260
  • OWWW HAVE MERCY!
« Reply #6209 on: October 28, 2009, 06:33:44 AM »
I had a wicked bad coughing spell last night in my sleep, woke me the hell up.
Adam Dyet is the black jellybean of skateboarding.