Author Topic: Fallen Ride The Sky Thread  (Read 156436 times)

Super Yummy Falafel

Re: Fallen Ride The Sky Thread
« Reply #1020 on: October 01, 2008, 01:40:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

part 3 ftw? ???
[close]

This guy has a huge ass schnoz
[close]

Nice talkin shit of course as usual trying to make me look bad so you don't actually have to man up and respond to anything i say since you got nothing bitch!

Who me?

Wizard Fuck

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1021 on: October 01, 2008, 01:57:40 PM »
I don't get the whole "I don't like this video because it was all hammers" deal. I saw ledges, gaps, manuals, banks, stairs, rails and even fucking mailboxes. The only parts where it was pretty much all rails/stairs was Sandoval and Josh Harmony.
Hell even Jamie had some ledge lines.
The answer is Dutch Masters, you fat fucking catastrophe.

bakerftp98

• Rep: 0
« Reply #1022 on: October 01, 2008, 03:43:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

part 3 ftw? ???
[close]

This guy has a huge ass schnoz
[close]

Nice talkin shit of course as usual trying to make me look bad so you don't actually have to man up and respond to anything i say since you got nothing bitch!
[close]

Who me?

na my bad bro that was a mess up

ctsskate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
« Reply #1023 on: October 01, 2008, 03:50:06 PM »
I don't get the whole "I don't like this video because it was all hammers" deal. I saw ledges, gaps, manuals, banks, stairs, rails and even fucking mailboxes. The only parts where it was pretty much all rails/stairs was Sandoval and Josh Harmony.
Hell even Jamie had some ledge lines.

true and even those parts had some variance in them i.e. tommy's manual double flip and kf btail then feeble line and harmony's got a few bank tricks, a wallride, etc

lurk daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -464
  • put the FU back in fun
« Reply #1024 on: October 01, 2008, 04:13:01 PM »

part 3 ftw? ???
wow this guy is never getting laid i dunno whats worse his face or his voice
IF YOU HAVE SEX ONCE, YOU GET HERPES. IF YOU DO COKE ONCE, YOU DIE AND LOSE YOUR JOB.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1025 on: October 01, 2008, 05:30:07 PM »
Dear bakerftpwhatever,
Shut the fuck up.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #1026 on: October 01, 2008, 06:27:07 PM »
Expand Quote

part 3 ftw? ???
[close]
wow this guy is never getting laid i dunno whats worse his face or his voice

DOUG BROWN!!! YOUR PEOPLE ARE OPPRESSING US!!!

Edward Penishands

« Reply #1027 on: October 01, 2008, 07:45:10 PM »
JAMIE THOMAS TO-DO LIST

1. take care of family check

2. skateboard check

3. shut down internet haters check

4. hem chris cole's pants

5. braid tommy sandoval's hair

6. grocery shopping

loco bob

• Rep: -3
« Reply #1028 on: October 01, 2008, 08:31:10 PM »
7. Take slash to church.

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
  • HANNIBAL!!
« Reply #1029 on: October 01, 2008, 09:42:24 PM »
8.don't wait check

can you just not wait? oh no?

crackrazor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #1030 on: October 01, 2008, 10:43:50 PM »
I'm stoked to see a trick down love these days, because I missed that whole era of skating

ProjectPatrick

« Reply #1031 on: October 01, 2008, 11:53:07 PM »
JAMIE THOMAS TO-DO LIST

2. skateboard check

6. grocery shopping

List of things for Edward Penishands to do:

1. Stop dick riding.

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1032 on: October 02, 2008, 01:54:00 AM »
So I guess this is really Jamie Thomas according to the skateboarder interview i saw. Wow, Jamie first I just wanna say great job on an amazing vid, its beyond me how anyone could be hating on it. Your part was my favorite part of yours since Misled Youth, especially the ending of your part really reminded me of the ending of baba o'reily in your misled youth part when you throw down all those crazy tricks synced with the ending of the song, it was really amazing to watch knowing it was your last serious video part, though i'm hyped on the new zero vid coming out. Anyone hating on you in this thread obviously wasn't alive in the 90s to see your massive influence on skateboarding.
I really just wanted to tell you your part in Misled youth is my all time favorite video part by far, it was always a go to part to watch to get me hyped to skate and hearing teenage wasteland in that part was the first time i heard that song, and it  became the first classic rock song i really liked because of your part, and since then classic rock is my favorite type of music. Even with how crazy skateboarding has gotten since then, i've seen few if any parts that have that quantity of amazing tricks in them, and the editing of the part is absolutely flawless, so amazing.
Anyways i got kind of off the subject, the fallen video is one of the few videos that have come out recently and successfully measures up to how crazy skateboarding has gotten in the last few years. Everyone's part shows a huge progression from their last part. In terms of people talking shit about the vid being too repetitive with the types of skating and all, i think every part is great, guys like Crockett and Tony are a little overshadowed by the other guys in the vid like Cole and Tommy but they're both young and i think its great they are on the team because they'll be some of the best skaters in the world in a few years. I thought Tommy and a couple other guys would have more footage cause i had seen tricks from them in magazines that weren't in the video, but i assume they're saving it for other vids like the zero video. Great job again Jamie and i hope you put out a lot more great parts but if this is the last this is certainly an amazing end to probably the most amazing line of video parts ever put out.
 The video is so amazing, fuck everyone on here that says its not one of the best videos in recent memory, i mean people are hating on chris cole in this thread so they obviously are idiots since he's in a  complete league of his own with skateboarding, nobody even attempts the tricks on flat that  he does down stair sets and gaps. I challenge anyone on here to name someone that could touch:
a. a backside 360 down the love gap
b. tre flip wallenberg
c. tre flip noseblunt on a handrail(bigger than kostons)
d. switch fs 360 kickflip on le dome
i mean they're obviously dumbasses and anyone whose talkin shit about Jamie watch misled youth and name someone whose done a gnarlier tailslide than Jamie does at the end of his part.

You take skate videos pretty seriously...
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

Say Hi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
« Reply #1033 on: October 02, 2008, 05:04:33 AM »
Goddamn it's just a skateboard video.

clifford the big red dog

• Rep: 3
« Reply #1034 on: October 02, 2008, 10:43:24 AM »
Expand Quote
besides brian hansen this video is filled with a bunch soulless reppetive robotic mindless skateboarding , and god damn are the shoes their representing heinous as all hell. why on earth would ever be caught dead in a pair of fallen footwear honestly their are lines people are doing and the camera is right on the shoe and you cant help but laugh at the lameness that is their design , i mean the creative team coming up this shit over at fallen must be some real faggots
[close]

Well clifford if you actually come out here and post a video part on this thread that is better than Chris Cole and Tommy's and everyone else in the vid than i'll apologize, but until then go fuck yourself you pathetic douche, you just want attention and now you've got it, you now have the title of biggest douche, i hope jamie can get your quote posted in a magazine just to humiliate you further. Better yet, I wish Brian Hansen would get on this thread and tell you to go learn some respect, and to fuck yourself of course

fuck i wish your whore of a mother cracked you over the head with an aluminum meat mallet when you popped out of her b-o smelling fungai infested twat, that way i would'nt have to be reading right now your feeble minded post on how you think i'm a femmine product... furthermore i never wanted attention brought to myself, i was simply stating my opinion of the video and product and in terms of "worlds biggest douche" i think you solidified yourself as the holder of that title by that embarrassing sucking off of jamie thomas and the rest of the fallen team a couple posts up, i guarantee you if googled queer rat bitch ass piss ant cunt your face would pop up bakerftp98 . and for me to top chris coles and tommy sandocaveman parts would mean that i would have to look like a robotic turd on a skateboard , and thats not my bag, so you save your apologies. and how would getting my quote posted in a magazine humiliate me further if i wasnt humiliated period? jamie thomas was the one who said yeah i m  the faggot who comes up with these wack designs and that was that  , and brian hansen fiitting into your candy land shoots and ladders equation is still beyond me that tall awkward pushing viking mook rips shit and would probably be physced on my post

sNooTs

• Rep: -9
« Reply #1035 on: October 02, 2008, 11:19:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
besides brian hansen this video is filled with a bunch soulless reppetive robotic mindless skateboarding , and god damn are the shoes their representing heinous as all hell. why on earth would ever be caught dead in a pair of fallen footwear honestly their are lines people are doing and the camera is right on the shoe and you cant help but laugh at the lameness that is their design , i mean the creative team coming up this shit over at fallen must be some real faggots
[close]

Well clifford if you actually come out here and post a video part on this thread that is better than Chris Cole and Tommy's and everyone else in the vid than i'll apologize, but until then go fuck yourself you pathetic douche, you just want attention and now you've got it, you now have the title of biggest douche, i hope jamie can get your quote posted in a magazine just to humiliate you further. Better yet, I wish Brian Hansen would get on this thread and tell you to go learn some respect, and to fuck yourself of course
[close]

fuck i wish your whore of a mother cracked you over the head with an aluminum meat mallet when you popped out of her b-o smelling fungai infested twat, that way i would'nt have to be reading right now your feeble minded post on how you think i'm a femmine product... furthermore i never wanted attention brought to myself, i was simply stating my opinion of the video and product and in terms of "worlds biggest douche" i think you solidified yourself as the holder of that title by that embarrassing sucking off of jamie thomas and the rest of the fallen team a couple posts up, i guarantee you if googled queer rat bitch ass piss ant cunt your face would pop up bakerftp98 . and for me to top chris coles and tommy sandocaveman parts would mean that i would have to look like a robotic turd on a skateboard , and thats not my bag, so you save your apologies. and how would getting my quote posted in a magazine humiliate me further if i wasnt humiliated period? jamie thomas was the one who said yeah i m  the faggot who comes up with these wack designs and that was that  , and brian hansen fiitting into your candy land shoots and ladders equation is still beyond me that tall awkward pushing viking mook rips shit and would probably be physced on my post
baker wins clifford..he knows what hes talking about and is actually making sense as oppose to your jaded half cab wearing back lip to front blunt fully flared nut buster..your just mad you cant be as well rounded as these dudes. its ok not everyone could have big balls

nkarasch

• Rep: -29
« Reply #1036 on: October 02, 2008, 01:21:11 PM »
So I guess this is really Jamie Thomas according to the skateboarder interview i saw. Wow, Jamie first I just wanna say great job on an amazing vid, its beyond me how anyone could be hating on it. Your part was my favorite part of yours since Misled Youth, especially the ending of your part really reminded me of the ending of baba o'reily in your misled youth part when you throw down all those crazy tricks synced with the ending of the song, it was really amazing to watch knowing it was your last serious video part, though i'm hyped on the new zero vid coming out. Anyone hating on you in this thread obviously wasn't alive in the 90s to see your massive influence on skateboarding.
I really just wanted to tell you your part in Misled youth is my all time favorite video part by far, it was always a go to part to watch to get me hyped to skate and hearing teenage wasteland in that part was the first time i heard that song, and it  became the first classic rock song i really liked because of your part, and since then classic rock is my favorite type of music. Even with how crazy skateboarding has gotten since then, i've seen few if any parts that have that quantity of amazing tricks in them, and the editing of the part is absolutely flawless, so amazing.
Anyways i got kind of off the subject, the fallen video is one of the few videos that have come out recently and successfully measures up to how crazy skateboarding has gotten in the last few years. Everyone's part shows a huge progression from their last part. In terms of people talking shit about the vid being too repetitive with the types of skating and all, i think every part is great, guys like Crockett and Tony are a little overshadowed by the other guys in the vid like Cole and Tommy but they're both young and i think its great they are on the team because they'll be some of the best skaters in the world in a few years. I thought Tommy and a couple other guys would have more footage cause i had seen tricks from them in magazines that weren't in the video, but i assume they're saving it for other vids like the zero video. Great job again Jamie and i hope you put out a lot more great parts but if this is the last this is certainly an amazing end to probably the most amazing line of video parts ever put out.
 The video is so amazing, fuck everyone on here that says its not one of the best videos in recent memory, i mean people are hating on chris cole in this thread so they obviously are idiots since he's in a  complete league of his own with skateboarding, nobody even attempts the tricks on flat that  he does down stair sets and gaps. I challenge anyone on here to name someone that could touch:
a. a backside 360 down the love gap
b. tre flip wallenberg
c. tre flip noseblunt on a handrail(bigger than kostons)
d. switch fs 360 kickflip on le dome
i mean they're obviously dumbasses and anyone whose talkin shit about Jamie watch misled youth and name someone whose done a gnarlier tailslide than Jamie does at the end of his part.

Man Im a huge cole fan but is anybody else sick of people talking about the wallenburg 360 flip? Its one trick, seriously stop.

Edward Penishands

« Reply #1037 on: October 02, 2008, 03:59:28 PM »
Expand Quote
JAMIE THOMAS TO-DO LIST

2. skateboard check

6. grocery shopping

[close]
List of things for Edward Penishands to do:

1. Stop dick riding.

:D

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
« Reply #1038 on: October 02, 2008, 08:00:19 PM »
..you guys are funny!!
"success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"

clifford the big red dog

• Rep: 3
« Reply #1039 on: October 02, 2008, 10:00:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
baker wins clifford..he knows what hes talking about and is actually making sense as oppose to your jaded half cab wearing back lip to front blunt fully flared nut buster..your just mad you cant be as well rounded as these dudes. its ok not everyone could have big balls

eat my bag snoots who the fuck are you , coming outta left feild like a kike. i'm not making sense? yet you come at me with "your jaded half cab wearing backlip to front blunt nut buster" thats spot on perfect god damn sense right their.  and i may be jaded fpr 17 but i most certainly dont wear half cabs i 've been rocking pony's since i started skating bitch! and no i'm not mad that i cant be as well rounded as those clingons i m happy as a  pig in shit for jsut being able to 5050 a curb and in fact i do have big balls and your grandmother can attest to that seeing as though their chilling on her chin as i'm writing this

letsgobois

• Rep: -25
« Reply #1040 on: October 02, 2008, 10:29:42 PM »
..you guys are funny!!
OMG OMG!!!!!11 Jamie Thomas. Rememba when you came to Canada for a demo, it's me, letsgobois!

Universal Remonster

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -22
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #1041 on: October 02, 2008, 11:29:48 PM »
jesus mission accomplished for jamie, going on 36 pages now

Natty Bumpo

• Rep: -25
« Reply #1042 on: October 03, 2008, 12:23:34 PM »
Clifford the Big Red Dog for president.

YESBOMA.

TheRapist

« Reply #1043 on: October 06, 2008, 10:41:42 AM »
i most certainly dont wear half cabs i 've been rocking pony's since i started skating BITCH!!

Word.

gmgscigmgsci

• Rep: -14
« Reply #1044 on: October 15, 2008, 07:52:10 PM »
ride the sky is a feel good skate movie.

it reminded me of doing ollies down my first two set and learning 50-50s on tiny red curbs.

ihavefallen69

« Reply #1045 on: December 22, 2008, 07:49:13 AM »
dose it come out this thursday or has it already come out and if it has i want to no some reviews if its worth getting how long is it and shit

GnarlesManson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -118
« Reply #1046 on: December 22, 2008, 11:09:20 AM »
dose it come out this thursday or has it already come out and if it has i want to no some reviews if its worth getting how long is it and shit
it auctually comes out next month. as far as a review, lil wayne has best part, everyone elses isnt very chill, bart simpson sw back noseblunts wilshire as his ender, the video is about 3 inches long, and as far as shit. . .some brian hansen guy eats it a lot in his intro. hope this helped bro

CeeyMar

« Reply #1047 on: December 22, 2008, 12:30:35 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
it auctually comes out next month. as far as a review, lil wayne has best part, everyone elses isnt very chill, bart simpson sw back noseblunts wilshire as his ender, the video is about 3 inches long, and as far as shit. . .some brian hansen guy eats it a lot in his intro. hope this helped bro

Yeah I was hearin about Slash  shredding in the video, so I went to see it and was really disappointed to find out it was some sk8r boi and not the guitarist.

GnarlesManson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -118
« Reply #1048 on: December 22, 2008, 03:04:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Yeah I was hearin about Slash  shredding in the video, so I went to see it and was really disappointed to find out it was some sk8r boi and not the guitarist.
yeah how bout that AXL STALL LOL

Super Yummy Falafel

« Reply #1049 on: December 22, 2008, 06:02:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
yeah how bout that AXL STALL LOL

Not funny