Author Topic: Highschool.  (Read 8398 times)

baxty

Re: Highschool.
« Reply #60 on: December 14, 2008, 09:03:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I went to this boarding school in Scotland.

It was like going 100 years back in time.

Im sure you hated it, but at least it looks sick.

[close]
[close]

Yeah, I hated it when I was there, but in hindsight, I'm glad I went. It was a pretty interesting experience.

It's actually quite a famous school. Tony Blair and the character James Bond went there and it was also the inspiration for Hogwarts.

did you have to wear robes? Looks like you would have to wear some sick robes.

Bipsmound

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 803
    • Turd Magazine avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #61 on: December 15, 2008, 11:09:45 AM »
My highschool experience started early.  As a child I had a head 1.75 times larger than an average child, and as a result I had 1.75 times the computing power of an average child. So, the school board decided to skip me ahead several grades.  I started high school at age 10, but fortunately I also had a rapid aging syndrome which gave me the appearance of a rugged senior with a big head, so I didn't stand out as much as I could've.

Not being as emotionally developed as most of the other kids in my grade, I often lashed out and got into fights.  Lots of the kids called me "David and Goliath" cause of my scrawny physique and huge menacing head. 

I guess my rapid aging syndrome triggered puberty early cause by the ripe old age of 11 I'd gotten suspended several times for various sexual infractions including but not limited to: masturbating in class, squeezing the boobs of the hot guidance counselor, and hiding in the bushes every day after school to watch Kimberly Smith walk home and change in her bedroom.

Looking back on it, I guess it was a bit of a miracle that I got through highschool and turned out as good as I did.  I credit my highschool's excellent field hockey program for turning my life around.  I ended up going to Oxford for pre-med, and it was there that I discovered qualudes, homosexuality, and skateboarding in that order.

dtrigiani

• Rep: 26
  • captain
« Reply #62 on: December 15, 2008, 11:53:51 AM »
high school was alright, but im enjoying university much more. i think that's a combination of uni being less gay than high school, and the fact that I sort of have a fresh start. I was pretty damn shy in high school (and I still am a little quiet around new people), and so, while I had some good friends, I wasn't doing as much as I could have been to have a good time. Luckily for me, I found high school easy as shit, so schoolwork never interfered with anything else I wanted to do.

My high school probably wasn't the most violent place ever, but it does seem pretty bad compared to the private schools/ schools in the boonies that a lot of people here at Queen's attended. There were always Arab and Latino gangster fags around, and if you said the wrong thing, there was no doubt you'd get your shit fucked.

The only special thing about my school is that the Mississauga Ice Dogs went there (now the Majors) because the arena was near my house, so a lot of current and future NHLers attended at some point, and I've made friends with a few of them.

GIRL Workshop B

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -347
  • Gino Clause
« Reply #63 on: December 15, 2008, 01:50:35 PM »
Expand Quote
I honestly don't think I'll get laid in highschool unless it's with the right girl. I mean I would go for a stupid girl but I fucking hate going out with dumb girls. I mean I know highschool relationships aren't supposed to be serious but......Advice?
[close]

who said you needed to date em to fuck them? Just party lots and its bound to happen and if its with a dumb girl who cares? Just act like nothing happened the next day.
Thanks. I'll try

Upgrayedd

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 446
  • Fuck Tom Knox
« Reply #64 on: December 15, 2008, 03:56:36 PM »
When i started high school there was this small handfull of skaters, we all hung out and what not. Then the girls, cars, and meth filtered us out pretty good. when i graduated 4 of us were left. fucking sucked. outside of that there were the typical clicks just like anywhere else. nothing worth writing home about.

Slap Gravitational Waveboarding Magazine:
"We can't do it yet, but when we can it'll be sick."
-grim

CeeyMar

« Reply #65 on: December 15, 2008, 05:17:45 PM »
When i started high school there was this small handfull of skaters, we all hung out and what not. Then the girls, cars, and meth filtered us out pretty good. when i graduated 4 of us were left. fucking sucked. outside of that there were the typical clicks just like anywhere else. nothing worth writing home about.

It's pretty gay when you have a bunch of people to skate with and they just drop skating and you realize that skateboarding is really what your friendship was based on. Meth and those hardcore drugs are so lame.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 05:19:49 PM by CeeyMar »

Upgrayedd

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 446
  • Fuck Tom Knox
« Reply #66 on: December 15, 2008, 05:22:44 PM »
iyeah, it sucked watching go out like that, but a few of the ones that stopped skating would still "go skate" with us. They'd film or grab us food and shit like that.

Slap Gravitational Waveboarding Magazine:
"We can't do it yet, but when we can it'll be sick."
-grim

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #67 on: December 15, 2008, 06:40:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I went to this boarding school in Scotland.

It was like going 100 years back in time.

Im sure you hated it, but at least it looks sick.

[close]
[close]

Yeah, I hated it when I was there, but in hindsight, I'm glad I went. It was a pretty interesting experience.

It's actually quite a famous school. Tony Blair and the character James Bond went there and it was also the inspiration for Hogwarts.

[close]

Robes would have been preferable...

Our uniform screamed "Hit me in the face with a brick".

« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 06:42:30 PM by Mouth »
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

CeeyMar

« Reply #68 on: December 15, 2008, 06:42:32 PM »
iyeah, it sucked watching go out like that, but a few of the ones that stopped skating would still "go skate" with us. They'd film or grab us food and shit like that.

That sounds pretty tight.

wake and bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 189
  • ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
« Reply #69 on: December 15, 2008, 09:01:37 PM »
my highschool years have been fucking dope and school has got absolutely nothing to do with that

i luckily go to a school with decent teachers, i've gotten a pretty good education so far. i generally just sit back, try to learn, and analyze others. just observe... no judging here.
:) I must have been tripping last night

City of Drunken Totems

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
  • I lovuh da guile
« Reply #70 on: December 15, 2008, 09:14:28 PM »

fucking awesome....

skatemore,man

« Reply #71 on: December 15, 2008, 10:42:17 PM »
the last two years of high school were very fun, although things got even more fun during the first four years out. then they began to decline for a short while, but it's looking like they've got the possibility to soon be better than ever. Most of the time bars and shows are better than local house parties, girls older than 22 are a whole lot better than high school girls (even though it's harder to find the cool ones), connections are more widespread and less sketchy, skating is more fun. The downsides of being out of high school would be money related things (job, bills, insurance, etc), legal standing, and paying to go to school. After high school you've got more of an opportunity to do what you want with life, just have to hope that you grew some balls growing up.

skimthefat

« Reply #72 on: December 16, 2008, 06:15:39 AM »
It wasn't bad nor good. Just, meh. I just finished up this year. Had hardly anyone to skate with at most times (who did  i did skate with for the time either left town/school, or just got to the school when I was leaving, never someone to skate with who was in my year except one dick who didn't know what he was on about). The people I hung around didn't really have the same interests as me, they all listened to shitty hardcore music, rode bikes, or pretended to skate or just did nothing at all. Shit was lame. I've met more people to skate with since finishing school and gettin' out of town driving to other places and skating them with new/better peeps. There is a lack of female interaction now, though... i miss that.

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #73 on: December 16, 2008, 06:28:41 AM »
fuck. everything.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #74 on: December 16, 2008, 10:36:27 AM »
High school is not the best time of your life unless you end up peaking there, living in your parents basement, and thinking back on the glory days of screwing cheerleaders as you pass the time crying about what a mess your life has become.
College and the period right when you start living on your own is the best. Exploring the world, doing whatever, not worrying about a high school gossip circle, making your own decisions about what you want to do with your life, thats when life gets good.

My highschool experience was weird. I got wayyyyy into the skate scene/culture at that time and pretty much exclusively hung out with skateboarders. I was the only skater at my school meaning I had no real friends in a school of 4,000- just acquaintences. I worked at a skateshop and that was my social scene. All my friends either worked at or hung out at the skateshop. It was definitely cool in hindsight to have done the whole teenage skate rat thing, but it made high school itself kind of weird.

After high school I never saw anybody from my high school that I didn't want to see again, and really realized how unimportant those kids were.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

CeeyMar

« Reply #75 on: December 16, 2008, 12:28:09 PM »

[/quote]did you have to wear robes? Looks like you would have to wear some sick robes.
[/quote]

[/quote]

That actually screams "Pussy Magnet"

charlie conway

• Rep: 1
  • ducks fly together
« Reply #76 on: December 16, 2008, 08:05:48 PM »
i didn't really like high school, and i never found any of the girls attractive. i was one of two kids that skated, but the other kid was always hurt so i ended up skating alone. i would go into classes and blow through my work in the first fifteen minutes so i could nap for an hour. i'd skip my first two classes a couple of times a week and somehow didn't fail, or even get caught. i had/still have older friends so i would go to parties with them instead of going to a highschool parties. i'd skip lunch and study periods everyday and go help out in the film department, which is the only class i actually liked. i happen to see every kid from school that i never spoke a word to, in the city, and they always ask what i am doing there, finding it difficult to think that i moved away. i'm also glad that i did because the kids i hung out with all turned into the town fuckups

wake and bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 189
  • ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
« Reply #77 on: December 16, 2008, 08:17:03 PM »
After high school you've got more of an opportunity to do what you want with life, just have to hope that you grew some balls growing up.

word.
:) I must have been tripping last night

biggums mcgee

« Reply #78 on: December 16, 2008, 08:49:39 PM »
I could never imagine going to a high school with thousands of students. going to school with the same 32 kids your whole life, then moving onto a highschool where there were 115 kids per class was quite the interesting change. I'de have to say the rednecks, and just the rednecks were the ones who were looking for trouble with EVERYONE. I was lucky enough to have friends with similar mindsets, whether they were from my school or a school 1/2 away, it always seemed like a huge group of people had found their place by senior year. there's really too many absurd stories...there was always 'that one' prom party every year on someone's farm where their parents would buy ten keg and anticpate 300 kids showing up, and closer to 500 would and shit would hit the fan after the beer ran out. school itself was never important to anyone i knew personally, alot of people skipped or did stupid shit like walk out to their car and smoke weed all day. alot of stuff that went down in high school, in retrospect, was obnoxious crap that I couldn't picture happening in anytown america in the 2000s. I had a piss-poor reputation for a good ten years, and got arrested for throwing a kegger at my old school after drunkenly breaking into it to steal championship banners.

...bullshit rant that doesn't amount to much, I know, but if you happen to go to a small school, don't pass up playing sports. even if the jocks really do suck, I'd still say go for it and do your own thing. Nothing better than the golden years!

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
« Reply #79 on: December 16, 2008, 08:53:54 PM »
i'm 16; sophomore. the year is turning out okay. i slacked in the beginning of the year and nearly failed alg 2 first quarter so i've been making up the 25+ assignments that i was missing and because i've been doing the homework, i understand the test material and therefore do well on the tests. it's weird because up until this year, i never had to pay attention in class and only do my homework a few times a week and i would fully understand the material and pass the tests. all of a sudden that doesn't work anymore. fucking sucks but it feels good to see a good test score and know that your hard work paid off. a lot of people skate here, and i'm cool with most of them. i don't dread school like i used to, but i don't look forward to it, either. it's just there. i don't hang with the popular crowd so no parties and shit for me. oh well. i've got two more years for that.

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #80 on: December 16, 2008, 09:50:00 PM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

That actually screams "Pussy Magnet"
[/quote]

I admit it has a certain flair, but my elitist private boarding school was directly opposite a public school with way more students. All of which hated us. The jacket just made it possible for them to spot someone from our school from 6km away. I was always pretty much the only person from my school that knew and hung out with people from the public school. Typically, because I skated with them at weekends.
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

Landshark

« Reply #81 on: December 17, 2008, 12:47:47 PM »
There was this girl I had a crush on for like 2 years in high school.  I was too afraid to ask her out, since she was way above my caste.  Then she dissapeared for a while and I didn't hear about her untill she turned up in the obituaries. 

CeeyMar

« Reply #82 on: December 17, 2008, 12:49:17 PM »
There was this girl I had a crush on for like 2 years in high school.  I was too afraid to ask her out, since she was way above my caste.  Then she dissapeared for a while and I didn't hear about her untill she turned up in the obituaries. 

You did sleep with her though...right?

sergioflorez

« Reply #83 on: December 17, 2008, 01:04:30 PM »
http://ait.echalk.com/home.aspx i went to a computer school for high school. it went like this; get kicked out of classes for making an ass out of myself. at least 1 fight a year. web design. read buddyhead's gossip religiously in class. after school LAN parties. free pizza at chess club. tv productions. graduate. thats about it.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 01:13:01 PM by sergioflorez »

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #84 on: December 17, 2008, 01:52:48 PM »
what grade was it you decided to become a snitch?
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

HGDhero

• Rep: 32
« Reply #85 on: December 17, 2008, 03:03:16 PM »
Damn i graduated in 99, doenst really seem like i've been outta highschool for almost 10yrs. Time flys so fast, crazy. Anyway Highschool was whatever for me, lots of dumb jocks/hicks at my school but i kept it chill and did my own thing. I had a GF pretty much all of highschool,(broked up for alittle bit sophmore year, smashed some new chicks whatever, but we got back toghether that summer. Junior/Senior year just ended up staying at her crib or she would crash at my pad everynight. Smoke weed, bang, munchies, watch jerry springer, stoner movies, sign outta school everyday etc.  Had friends and shit but only like one really good buddy that skated at my school, mostly just hung out with my older friends that were outa school, skate, rage my buddies apartment, cruise around in his jetta, do dumb shit, haha. Highschool was chill, no responsibility, no bills etc. Pretty easy just school for 6hrs a day, with tons of vaction, doenst really get any easier.

danker peaches

« Reply #86 on: December 17, 2008, 03:05:41 PM »
gr 13 worked nonstop, smoked tons of weed, got back into skating, dropped a part for LMB 4
victory lap?

GIRL Workshop B

• SLAP Pal
  • Gino Clause
« Reply #87 on: December 17, 2008, 03:38:36 PM »
Some crazy ass girl (who im sadly friends with) is willing to lose weight for my friend jason so she can "make him want her and break his heart." Fucking lame shit. If he doesn't like your personality now he's not going to like it even if you did lose weight. It's still funny to watch her hit him and annoy him so I'm not complaining.

CeeyMar

« Reply #88 on: December 17, 2008, 04:18:23 PM »
Some crazy ass girl (who im sadly friends with) is willing to lose weight for my friend jason so she can "make him want her and break his heart." Fucking lame shit. If he doesn't like your personality now he's not going to like it even if you did lose weight. It's still funny to watch her hit him and annoy him so I'm not complaining.

pics?

GIRL Workshop B

• SLAP Pal
  • Gino Clause
« Reply #89 on: December 17, 2008, 04:21:09 PM »
She doesn't do that shit. She's one of those "feminist hippies" who isn't into posting pictures on the internet. Smart as fuck but needs help. She's fat, like maybe 20 pounds overweight, has a youknowhatfro going on and wears glassess