Author Topic: Nick Trapasso  (Read 12307 times)

og.milk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 2
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Nick Trapasso
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2009, 09:20:42 PM »
wait, are people still believing this?

Gest

« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2009, 09:28:52 PM »
i just wanted to state my opinion that nick trapasso has gotten lamer

smokesalot

• Rep: -2
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2009, 10:31:19 PM »
 He is just as sick as he always has been.

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2009, 10:31:40 PM »
his and now part was amazing. people probably don't like it because his stj part was so short and sweet, but i like seeing more of what he can do. like in his and now part he did the air to noseblunt.

Universal Remonster

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -22
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2009, 10:24:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
he'd be an odd fit. His abilities are there, but he has such a laiid back approach, whereas most of the deathwish guys seem excited by the possibility of death. His style makes it seem like he is indifferent as to whether he is kickflipping off a curb or down 20 stairs.
[close]
oh you suck
[close]
You don't get it and never have.
you are just awfull

Big Anthony

• Rep: 0
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2009, 10:55:59 PM »
no no, slow it down tiger. the man has a point. when ollieing off a friggin 20 stair one should be aware of things and it's like a fuckin crossin light dude, if your not with it your gonna get fuckin creamed. like trapasso is a fuckin king kid but whatever the deathwish guys are sick too.
you remember that back tail in Bootleg? i was worried about the lil guy.

toque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
    • Portmanteau avatar image
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2009, 11:01:37 PM »
his and now part was amazing. people probably don't like it because his stj part was so short and sweet, but i like seeing more of what he can do. like in his and now part he did the air to noseblunt.

his new parts way better,  they had him actually smoking joints in the part.  what more do you want

trapassahomo

wheee!

Universal Remonster

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2009, 11:33:03 PM »
His toy machine part was fucking flawless, much better than and now i'd much rather prefer better footage over more footage

nagoooyen

• Rep: -10
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2009, 11:44:21 PM »
not real. if you actually go to www.bakerboysdist.com the only news post for 5/15 is the new deathwish/shake junt product.

tanhoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2009, 12:25:23 AM »
i hated the song he skated to in and now. made me not like the part. shit gets stuck in my head

DevinSB

• Rep: -11
    • mywaste avatar image
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2009, 01:04:15 AM »
Does anyone remember this kid in Bootleg 3g when he had a gangsta lean? What happened?

youngblood

« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2009, 01:30:01 AM »
his toy part was pretty much perfect. pretty hard to top that. still love to see new footy from him though.

red deer.

• Rep: -13
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2009, 02:54:08 AM »
Does anyone remember this kid in Bootleg 3g when he had a gangsta lean? What happened?
he grew up?

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2009, 07:39:00 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
His toy machine part was fucking flawless, much better than and now i'd much rather prefer better footage over more footage

i didn't mean it as in quantity, i meant it as in he skated more stuff. did he even skate tranny at all in his stj part? i don't think so. in his and now part he did that fs air to noseblunt. and the front 3 over the hubba was wet. so was the bs flip over the other one. and you spelled awful wrong when you were addressing the gipper.

Narcissus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2009, 08:01:21 AM »
Since the big shakeup at the end of the 1990's, you have to wrestle Ed naked and pin him to get off the team (which is why so few people leave).

EDIT: spelling
i saw my grandma bail off a 4 set once in my house and she even got up and came to red lobster after.
Quote from: The Kitten!
get wasted and pass out.

Oni0nbelt

• Rep: 3
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2009, 08:19:04 AM »
I've always been a fan of Trapasso's skating. I love his style. STJ might have been his better part, but I really like his And Now part also.

DevinSB

• Rep: -11
    • mywaste avatar image
« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2009, 03:49:23 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
he grew up?
Not saying it's a bad thing that he changed up his style, but i REALLY liked his part in Bootleg 3G, and now i'm just not that into him, must be the weird pants

NCSB

• Rep: 15
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2009, 05:31:34 PM »
heres a mag minute of him from last year just in case you didnt see it

masturskater

• Rep: 20
« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2009, 08:22:41 PM »
heres a mag minute of him from last year just in case you didnt see it

those last 3 tricks were so good

that kid makes it look so easy

yeahisaidit

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 94
« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2009, 11:15:51 PM »
i hated the song he skated to in and now. made me not like the part. shit gets stuck in my head

i thought that song went perfectly with the part.

Jimmy909

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 26
« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2009, 11:18:28 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i thought that song went perfectly with the part.
i agree, song was perfect

toque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
    • Portmanteau avatar image
« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2009, 11:39:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
i didn't mean it as in quantity, i meant it as in he skated more stuff. did he even skate tranny at all in his stj part? i don't think so. in his and now part he did that fs air to noseblunt. and the front 3 over the hubba was wet. so was the bs flip over the other one. and you spelled awful wrong when you were addressing the gipper.

holy shit bro,  please stop calling things "wet"

wheee!

youngblood

« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2009, 01:46:53 AM »
^ yeah where the fuck did that come from, can you imagine saying that out aloud, haha.

Universal Remonster

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2009, 01:18:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
who fucking cares, to be honest i dont really want to see him skating tranny. And that air to noseblunt trick is nothing special Im sure theres thousands of little fuckers that can do that trick no problem, the parts just arent comparable. And spelling honestly? fukc yourself

masturskater

• Rep: 20
« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2009, 01:51:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
who fucking cares, to be honest i dont really want to see him skating tranny. And that air to noseblunt trick is nothing special Im sure theres thousands of little fuckers that can do that trick no problem, the parts just arent comparable. And spelling honestly? fukc yourself
exactly...i wanna see more switch bs360s and nollie fs feebs.  his lines with those tweaked nollie flips  :o

i'm gonna have to say i like his suffer the joy part better

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2009, 02:25:12 PM »
What about that one line he had at that playground spot in arizona? It was 10 tricks long or something and ended with a bigspin front blunt.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2009, 09:27:52 PM »
^ yeah where the fuck did that come from, can you imagine saying that out aloud, haha.

haha it's not meant to be taken seriously, it's local slang around where i live/skate. i find it stupid and was using it mockingly.
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]
exactly...i wanna see more switch bs360s and nollie fs feebs.  his lines with those tweaked nollie flips  :o

i'm gonna have to say i like his suffer the joy part better
the parts are comparable, 360 pop that double set, swtich front pop bs nosegrind 180, line with the switch front big then bs flip, the nollie tre, fuck that part was amazing. and that deathwish kid did the same bs 360 one the set that nick did in stj. in fact, i'm sure damn near every one of nick's tricks of his stj part could have been redone by someone else, so to say that a trick is nothing special because you assume that other people can do it is a fucking stupid argument.

lazy

• formerly lazy bars
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • A Man is Nothing Without Himself
« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2009, 10:06:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
he grew up?
[close]
Not saying it's a bad thing that he changed up his style, but i REALLY liked his part in Bootleg 3G, and now i'm just not that into him, must be the weird pants

this it? haven't seen it but i'm hoping this is the part you're talking about

lazy

• formerly lazy bars
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • A Man is Nothing Without Himself
« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2009, 10:09:30 PM »
What about that one line he had at that playground spot in arizona? It was 10 tricks long or something and ended with a bigspin front blunt.

starts at 0:53... i want to see more ledge skating from him, he's got it... oooooooohh he's got it

edit: sorry about the double post back to back ness....

youngblood

« Reply #59 on: May 25, 2009, 12:59:44 AM »

sw heel over a bench, perfect sw tre, sw 180, wallie, perfect tre then bigspin front blunt. so fucking tight, probably my favourite line ever.