Author Topic: bump when high  (Read 303476 times)

Jackie Joyner Kersee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 13
Re: bump when high
« Reply #1290 on: December 17, 2013, 06:01:49 AM »
^ good work. first home grow?

Nah dude, just doing it right this time.  Saved up some cash, sold my car, quit my job and moved to michigan. I'm able to grow a lot more legally here.\
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 07:16:15 AM by Jackie Joyner Kersee »

dask8d00d

« Reply #1291 on: December 17, 2013, 04:49:52 PM »
made my first batch of firecrackers with some ritz, nutella, and maybe a bowls worth of weed called "pot of gold". went to the skatepark with that mellow yet focused high and got it the fuck in! gonna have to make another batch soon and the best thing about it is that if you properly wrap it in a ton of foil you theres almost no smell at all. here's the recipe i used

http://beyondchronic.com/2012/01/how-to-blast-off-nutella-firecrackers/

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #1292 on: December 19, 2013, 10:53:31 AM »
made my first batch of firecrackers with some ritz, nutella, and maybe a bowls worth of weed called "pot of gold". went to the skatepark with that mellow yet focused high and got it the fuck in! gonna have to make another batch soon and the best thing about it is that if you properly wrap it in a ton of foil you theres almost no smell at all. here's the recipe i used

i remember you posted that "slap trollin my facebook yall niggas wierd" or some shit on your photobucket and there was a giant ass thing of nutella u wild fool
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

dask8d00d

« Reply #1293 on: December 19, 2013, 12:02:11 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

i remember you posted that "slap trollin my facebook yall niggas wierd" or some shit on your photobucket and there was a giant ass thing of nutella u wild fool

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

_aminal

• Rep: -8
  • win some, lose most.
« Reply #1294 on: December 19, 2013, 07:41:20 PM »

Ed's impossibles are like gonzs kickflips....

pencil

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1295 on: December 20, 2013, 10:40:38 AM »

blue chips 2 was one of the best mixtapes of the year

Garth Marenghi

« Reply #1296 on: December 20, 2013, 11:48:10 AM »
Two slices of pizza, a Stella and You're Gonna Miss Me documentary. Billy Gibbons' hat is a slight bummer, though.

Powdered Toast Man!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 167
  • (aka mex.ceferino)
« Reply #1297 on: December 22, 2013, 03:06:22 AM »
i enjoy weed so much that i rarely do it,
this is one of those occassions
my dinner was glorious.

do bmx'ers have their equivalent of gonz, carroll, hawk, keenan, neil blender... ?
do they have their version of slap where they meet and gossip tomfoolery clusterfuck of shits and giggles?

am i the only one who reads the credits and thankyous of a skate video?

I just want everyone to know that I'm only 32.8% skateboarder, and that's on a good day. The rest is just soy and cum.

pencil

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1298 on: December 22, 2013, 10:23:23 PM »
very stoned very stoned indeeeeeeeeed

Andrew

• Rep: 100
  • lightcatcher
« Reply #1299 on: December 22, 2013, 10:27:56 PM »

do bmx'ers have their equivalent of gonz, carroll, hawk, keenan, neil blender... ?
do they have their version of slap where they meet and gossip tomfoolery clusterfuck of shits and giggles?

i often ponder this.........also with rollerbladers.

pretty funny to read their media--> http://www.rollernews.com/

then i realize that 99% of skateboarding news is just like that to most people
The only thing you nerds grind down is yer keyboard keys.

Just Green Enough

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
  • ...but existing is basically all i do
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1300 on: December 23, 2013, 01:54:04 AM »
oops wrong thred .. .
I am in fact, a homosexual like Brian Anderson

Gnarwhal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -20
« Reply #1301 on: December 23, 2013, 06:32:26 AM »
today my family is going to medicate my little brother with mmj for the first time.  he's 14 and profoundly autistic, no meds have really helped him in the past.  he's severely violent and virtually non-verbal.  we've seen a lot of promising research on medical marijuana and autism, i'll report back later how it goes.   

pencil

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1302 on: December 24, 2013, 10:53:57 AM »
today my family is going to medicate my little brother with mmj for the first time.  he's 14 and profoundly autistic, no meds have really helped him in the past.  he's severely violent and virtually non-verbal.  we've seen a lot of promising research on medical marijuana and autism, i'll report back later how it goes.   

i dont know whether to be funny or wish you the best of luck because this weed makes me want to make jokes but also very sympathetic to people who deserve it

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #1303 on: December 24, 2013, 01:30:14 PM »
weed makes me autistic

Jackie Joyner Kersee

• Rep: 13
« Reply #1304 on: December 24, 2013, 02:38:47 PM »
Blue dream I grew
merry christmas ya filthy animal

skate

• Rep: -16
« Reply #1305 on: December 24, 2013, 06:39:08 PM »

dask8d00d

« Reply #1306 on: December 28, 2013, 05:21:00 PM »
Updated recipe on those firecrackers I've been making. Wayyyy better than the last recipe i posted. Follow this to a T and you'll be satisfied with your firecrackers. I will say everyones different and it make take some longer than others to get high off them but once they're fully digested you'll definitely feel it. my last batch it took me about 3.5 hours to fully peak but if you looked at my eyes at that point you'd a thought i just domed 2-3 dro blunts back to back. shit will get you baked for sure. also a great body high to skate with too although it depends on if you're smoking a sativa or indica strain. I skated my ass off for like 3 hours straight on a sativa firecracker and another night I ate some made with an indica strain and i just sat in my bed on my iPad for a few hours on some zoned out shit.

How to make plain ol' perfect working firecrackers

I did this and it worked like a motherfucker.
It's simply the way you SHOULD be making firecrackers but without a single mistake or problem unlike many errors I read in other threads.. which is why I think this is gonna be the most helpful thread for firecrackers.

Ingredients:

Crackers.
The bigger the better. DON'T USE BREAD! Bread absorbs peanut butter exactly the same as to how butter dissolves into bread via toast when you put it in the toaster.
You want big crackers because small ones like ritz are hard to handle. PB oozes all over the place and makes a mess.

Tin foil
You need to wrap your firecrackers in tin foil in order to prevent any of the weed to be vaped while in the oven. 1 small sheet as long as it covers the whole cracker is enough. Just place cracker in the center and tighten the tin foil together to be closed off from any air leaks. DO NOT PLACE TIN FOIL IN A MICROWAVE!

Microwave
just to heat the firecrackers for a few seconds. This is important because it prepares the weed to be cooked when placed in the oven after. And can cook remaining weed into the peanutbutter or at least prepares it better when you microwave again later.

Organic peanut butter/Nutella
Organic is important because you want as much fat as possible. Nutella (that chocolate spread) is better though because it has more fat.
You cannot use artificial pb like skippys and jif and such because there is less fat and overall artificial. You can still use it but it will not be as good at all.

Oven
Make sure it's set to bake.
Don't freak out if your oven is not clean and using it will result in a ton of smoke. But that's why the tin foil will protect the crackers from gaining a smokey taste. My oven was dirty as FUCK and the whole damn place was filled with smoke but the firecrackers came out/tasted beautiful because the tin foil protected it. Tin foil is your friend.

Weed
about a joint/bowl worth.. like a small nugget for just one firecracker. A fat nugget I took was able to make 4.

Instructions:

PREHEAT oven to 320 NO LESS NO MORE! 340 is the vaping temperature for weed meaning you will burn it away if it's set to 340 but it won't cook right if it's under 320 either. People recommend 280 which I think is fuckin stupid, I did that before and it took like an hour....

Break up the weed into cig tobacco sized DUST! This is important so the peanutbutter can absorb as much as possible. If you just throw in a nugget, it will only absorb thc from the buttom part of the nugget that's touching the pb.

Spread the organic pb on the center of two crackers. You don't want to smear it all over the cracker because that will be messy and weed will just ooze out and you waste a bit.

Sprinkle weed on the center of the peanutbutter. You really don't need a lot.. just enough to cover the center of the pb. If you sprinkle too much all over the peanut butter, then you WILL lose a bit once you place the cracker on top and pb oozes out (keep in mind that organic peanutbutter due to its oil is pretty liquidy so be careful). Carefully place the cracker (doesn't matter if one cracker has more pb than the other) on top of the weed filled cracker and squish them together VERY gently!

When you are done making them, place them on a plate and microwave them on high power (I set it to 7 to be safe) for exactly 15 seconds no more no less.

THEN you must wrap them in tin foil. You really don't have to wrap it like it's a joint (which is hard to do with a sloppy firecracker) just close the tin foil together to keep it wrapped and away from air leaks.

Place the foiled up crackers on a cookie sheet and put it in the oven FOR EXACTLY 22 MINUTES.
Better set your time correctly. Time is a pretty huge fuckin factor here because we don't want the weed to burn which it will in only 5-10 minutes more than 22.

After exactly 22 min (i opened the oven right when 60 seconds after 21 min passed lol) The oven should smell a bit like cooked peanutbutter, the tin foil is actually helping the weed smell from leaking (which is great for stealth btw)
Take out the firecrackers and remove the tin foil (which will release a beautiful pb weed smell). If done right, the peanutbutter looks tight and stuck like oreo cookies. The crackers are toasty and the pb is toughened.

REMOVE the tin foil and place the cookies in the microwave, yes again, for 15 seconds just like earleir. This cooks any remaining weed left while it is still hot. be quick though. After that, you are done but you should wait till they cool off or you'll burn yourself!

TROUBLES:

People recommend 280 degrees but this is not good because it will cook for a damn near hour till its done.. 340 or higher will burn it. 320 is where it should be at.

Don't be lazy and just throw your firecrackers into the microwave.. this will burn it away.

People who don't use tin foil may burn away their weed when they experiment with different temperatures. Tin foil helps keep firecrackers stable.

Everyone has different bodies.. it took me 3 hours to reach my peak, but my friend took only less than an hour to reach his (and he got the firecrackers with the LESS weed in them, and got even higher than me!) Don't take more thinking they don't work and end up tripping out.

dask8d00d

« Reply #1307 on: December 29, 2013, 10:15:26 PM »
High as hell off some bomb ass firecrackers I made lord help me lol.

ChronicBluntSlider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #1308 on: January 07, 2014, 04:25:03 AM »
It's 4:20 in the morning (snicker, snicker) and Adult Swim  has been "off the air" since four. The past twenty minutes I've been watching some of the trippiest shit I've ever seen. Do they always do this?

juhzden

• Rep: 6
« Reply #1309 on: January 07, 2014, 11:54:48 AM »
It's 4:20 in the morning (snicker, snicker) and Adult Swim  has been "off the air" since four. The past twenty minutes I've been watching some of the trippiest shit I've ever seen. Do they always do this?

Have been since about 2011 I think. First time I seen it, I had woke up in the middle of the night and it was scary to me. I think it was the dance episode. Then I actually started to like the show

Anti-Hetro

• Rep: -49
  • I used to rape guys like you in prison!
« Reply #1310 on: January 09, 2014, 08:30:14 PM »
im livin ona chinese cock all my best things are in hock

dask8d00d

« Reply #1311 on: January 10, 2014, 08:10:45 PM »
yeah its true I been smoking reefer again lowkey. lemme #TurnUp Tho

SqueezeThePulp

• Rep: 11
« Reply #1312 on: January 11, 2014, 04:25:15 PM »
yo i think im addicted to weed...i didnt use to be this stupid...

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #1313 on: January 12, 2014, 08:12:12 PM »
Hash oil cigarettes man...

cuteandintimidating

• Rep: 5
« Reply #1314 on: January 12, 2014, 08:23:06 PM »
stupid stoner faggots

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 772
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #1315 on: January 13, 2014, 12:37:26 AM »

didn't know where else to post this but it was awkward as fuck.

nothing's been the since same

Shredsledder

« Reply #1316 on: January 13, 2014, 06:42:02 PM »
I don't even know whagwan with this program

dask8d00d

« Reply #1317 on: January 14, 2014, 04:47:36 PM »

pencil

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1318 on: January 14, 2014, 06:41:42 PM »

damn u got ugly but u stepped up that singin game aubrey

dask8d00d

« Reply #1319 on: January 14, 2014, 07:03:51 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

damn u got ugly but u stepped up that singin game aubrey

LOL damn you foul for that! But real talk while I'm at it I remember how I used to give y'all the hidden prophecies to my last album before it came out so I figure I might as well do the same with my new project. 9 track EP, all killer no filler. New game-changing sound & a couple really big singles. Stay tuned in for all that because it's gonna be nothing short of greatness.