Poll

Should a moderater step in and delete the spurmturd of a human being know as Newspeak ?

PLEEEEAAASSSE delete him
50 (45.9%)
I concur, he's a waste of foreskin
33 (30.3%)
No let him stay on here, to annoy the masses and flaunt his self-righteousness
26 (23.9%)

Total Members Voted: 68

Author Topic: Newspeak  (Read 8387 times)

Newspeak

Re: Newspeak
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2009, 08:30:46 AM »
It's funny how I've been on here MAYBE as much as a week and there is already so much controversy surrounding my posts that I have an entire thread devoted to me haha. You know what they say, any publicity is good publicity.

cliff

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 748
    • Sml. Wheels avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2009, 08:33:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
or maybe noone just gives a shit newsweek.
[close]

do you know what Bohemian Grove is? If you did you'd probably give a shit. It's the secret summer camp where our world leaders fuck each other in the ass. Seriously.
[close]
it's a rumored retreat for republicans and business icon faces to meet and greet.  and no i don't really give much of a shit about your "joke" is what i meant.  
[close]

It's anything but "rumored"

way to look that up on wikipedia really fast haha

Get your Alex Jones on little man!

Newspeak

« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2009, 08:35:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

do you know what Bohemian Grove is? If you did you'd probably give a shit. It's the secret summer camp where our world leaders fuck each other in the ass. Seriously.
[close]
it's a rumored retreat for republicans and business icon faces to meet and greet.  and no i don't really give much of a shit about your "joke" is what i meant.  
[close]

[close]

I very well could have if I'd taken their offer when they first called me.

« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2009, 08:37:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Yo, Speak. Do you know you can modify an already posted post? Im tired of all your tripleposts
[close]

Then you might want to admonish your peers to quit asking me the same things and making the same charges.
[close]

Meh
[close]

well you must not be that sick of the posts then lol

Newspeak

« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2009, 08:38:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

This is the man Alex Clones was sent to replace after he was gunned down in an ambush by Federal Marshall's outside his home in Eager Arizona.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2218
  • computer says no
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2009, 08:38:46 AM »
I very well could have if I'd taken their offer when they first called me.

...then you've got nothing on our very own Dallas Handsome. He later'd that spot away from you.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 265
  • tiger style
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2009, 08:47:26 AM »
As for being a "troll" here is the defiiton of the term offered by Wikipedia:

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory or abusive messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion."

I hate to break it to ya but that describes you not me. Everything I've posted that is not associated with skateboarding has been in the thread specifically devoted to WHATEVER. Therefore I have technically been on topic the entire time I've been posting there, and never once have I posted anything other than information.

spamming = posting repeatidly; long posts
trolling = post that intensionally create arguments and change the conversation of the thread to be about the troll.

and trying to use logic to justify your monumental faggotry is beyond stupid. no one likes you and your shitty logic arguments won't change that. do you think that the people who've chatted here for years are all of a suddened going to be won over by your logic and start riding your dick? what's your objective here, seriously?

you need to focus and try again and remember that this place is about skating and not about you (you are a nobody and a kook, get used to it) or better yet just get fucked and find somewhere else to chat.

Newspeak

« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2009, 09:02:14 AM »
Expand Quote

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory or abusive messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion."

I hate to break it to ya but that describes you not me. Everything I've posted that is not associated with skateboarding has been in the thread specifically devoted to WHATEVER. Therefore I have technically been on topic the entire time I've been posting there, and never once have I posted anything other than information.
[close]

trolling = post that intensionally create arguments and change the conversation of the thread to be about the troll.

and trying to use logic to justify your monumental faggotry is beyond stupid. no one likes you and your shitty logic arguments won't change that. do you think that the people who've chatted here for years are all of a suddened going to be won over by your logic and start riding your dick? what's your objective here, seriously?

you need to focus and try again and remember that this place is about skating and not about you (you are a nobody and a kook, get used to it) or better yet just get fucked and find somewhere else to chat.

"You and all your damned logic!" hahaha how convenient.

I'm not trying to win anyone over to anything I'm merely presenting the information in an open forum. People like you are the one's who started all this. If no one had ever read the posts or engaged me in the first place we wouldn't be here right now and I'd still be quietly posting things regardless.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2009, 09:04:59 AM »
the forum doesn't care about your information. face it, you are too smart of society.

cliff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 748
    • Sml. Wheels avatar image
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2009, 09:11:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

This is the man Alex Clones was sent to replace after he was gunned down in an ambush by Federal Marshall's outside his home in Eager Arizona.

Yeah but Alex Jones was the dude who got the footage inside the BG...you can youtube NWO really fast, good job Bart.

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2009, 09:16:18 AM »
I want to believe that Newspeak is a fake account.

I really want to believe that.
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

Newspeak

« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2009, 09:20:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Yeah but Alex Jones was the dude who got the footage inside the BG...you can youtube NWO really fast, good job Bart.

yeah cause his masters told him when and where to show up

Newspeak

« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2009, 09:22:32 AM »
the forum doesn't care about your information. face it, you are too smart of society.

"Things ain't have ta make sense round these here parts boy!" *shaking fist*

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2009, 09:24:19 AM »
Newspeak can you tell us who is not a part of this conspiracy?

Like which authors should we read?

Do UFO's exist?

Lizard people?

CHEMTRAILS?

I'm asking seriously, to try and understand what it is you believe. I see the walls of texts/links and it's kinda hard to make it through sometimes, so if you could, just a few short sentences on each.
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

Newspeak

« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2009, 09:33:50 AM »
Newspeak can you tell us who is not a part of this conspiracy?

Like which authors should we read?

Do UFO's exist?

Lizard people?

CHEMTRAILS?

I'm asking seriously, to try and understand what it is you believe. I see the walls of texts/links and it's kinda hard to make it through sometimes, so if you could, just a few short sentences on each.

Aliens: No

Aerial spraying: yes

Just read anything published by the big movers and shakers around the turn of the century. Authors of particular interest include Bill Clinton's mentor Carroll Quigley, Zbiniew Brzezinski, Lord Bertrand Russell, the Darwins and Plato. If you're more interested in the religion that all this originates with (the occult) I'd suggest Albert Pike, Manly P. Hall, Arthur Edward Waite, and Carl Jung. I made a post of essential reading materials in the books thread that you should check that out if you're genuinely interested. Cheers and good luck with your studies.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • tiger style
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2009, 09:35:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I'm not trying to win anyone over to anything I'm merely presenting the information in an open forum. People like you are the one's who started all this. If no one had ever read the posts or engaged me in the first place we wouldn't be here right now and I'd still be quietly posting things regardless.

no dumbass, what you've done is gone in the caffeteria, sat at a table that is crowded with people who know each other and started monopolizing their conversations with topics about you and now can't take a hint that no one cares.

do you really want to be that asshole? this isn't your blog. show some respect or leave.

Commercial D

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -670
« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2009, 09:36:37 AM »
Found Newspeak on YouTube:

Skate videos have been downhill ever since 411VM #20

Newspeak

« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2009, 09:43:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

no dumbass, what you've done is gone in the caffeteria, sat at a table that is crowded with people who know each other and started monopolizing their conversations with topics about you and now can't take a hint that no one cares.

do you really want to be that asshole? this isn't your blog. show some respect or leave.

haha the only topic that's been started about me is this that you've all started, not me.

Newspeak

« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2009, 09:48:48 AM »
Found Newspeak on YouTube:

haha close but i'm a little more toward the "amused" side of the spectrum rather than the "angry" side that this guy exists on. This is pretty much the same reaction I had:

Grayson: "So who got the money?"
Bernanke: "Financial institutions in Europe and other counries."
Grayson: "Which ones?"
Bernanke: "I don't know."
Grayson: "Half a trillion dollars and you don't know who got the money?"
Grayson: "Well, look at the next page [in Bernanke's written report], the very next page has the U.S. dollar nominal exchange rate, which shows a 20 percent increase in the U.S. dollar nominal exchange rate at exactly the same time that you were handing out half a trillion dollars. You think that's a coincidence?"
Bernanke: "Yes."
Grayson: "hah-hah-hah-hah!"

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 991
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2009, 09:50:13 AM »
you're wrong newstweak, aliens are real.

Beeda Weeda

Newspeak

« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2009, 10:09:25 AM »
http://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=33&topic=16604.300

Hey! Looks like I went down in Slap history after all. Nice! I honestly was secretly hoping that thread would survive but was sorta bummed when I came back here and didn't find it in the "Classic Slap" section.

Canuck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2009, 10:10:35 AM »
Newspeak just wants someone to love him, c'mon guys. Slap is all about honesty, understanding, empathy and brotherhood, now let's show him what were really made of - love.

SleepyPeePee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 61
« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2009, 10:22:10 AM »
newspeak......

would you rather hear "woo" from the omar salazar pack? i wouldn't. their "yeahs" are genuine, and cool. "yeah" has been the battle cry of skaters for as long as i can remember.

cigarettedeer

« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2009, 10:26:23 AM »
He's an unforgiving bad boy. Absolutely no care for how many times he posts in his own topic

HoovUCDC

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2009, 10:34:40 AM »
how do you people expect him to shut up if you keep addressing him and replying to his posts? it's pretty simple, stop replying in his threads or put him on the ignore feature.

TapLuxiferfet

« Reply #56 on: October 20, 2009, 10:54:02 AM »
aliens are real.

I actually thought he was an alien at first. REAL TALK

Boston.

« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2009, 11:51:58 AM »
Fuck censorship, you don't like what he has to say don't read it.
you deleted posts in a free speech thread

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 695
  • S&H
« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2009, 11:56:47 AM »
I can't remember if I'm having chicken salad or tuna salad for lunch today.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • tiger style
« Reply #59 on: October 20, 2009, 12:04:07 PM »
i went with shawarma sandwich