Author Topic: Jersey Shore  (Read 154620 times)

dlx111

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -58
Re: Jersey Shore
« Reply #720 on: August 13, 2010, 05:52:50 AM »
someone needs to make a gif of mike when he takes his glasses off after angie said she didnt hit pauly or whatever.

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #721 on: August 13, 2010, 07:48:30 AM »
Angelina is batshit crazy... And on a side note, on last week episode when she went coo coo Pauly said something like "me and Situation did hook up with her but no feelings..." Did I miss something? They're rooming with her so did they tag-teamed her or something???

BuddyPal

« Reply #722 on: August 13, 2010, 07:56:26 AM »
The Jacuzzi part has fuckin hilarious. The fake titty thing was just floating in the water and then they played catch with it. That girl looked pretty bummed.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2530
« Reply #723 on: August 13, 2010, 07:57:40 AM »
Angelina is batshit crazy... And on a side note, on last week episode when she went coo coo Pauly said something like "me and Situation did hook up with her but no feelings..." Did I miss something? They're rooming with her so did they tag-teamed her or something???

Iirc, it happened before she left in the first season...
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

Jupiter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 54
« Reply #724 on: August 13, 2010, 08:31:21 AM »
jwoww's tits really do defy gravity

Nick..

• Rep: 10
« Reply #725 on: August 13, 2010, 09:07:44 AM »
Vinny banged Snooki, don't know what to think of that.

ticklefingers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • middleweight lurker
« Reply #726 on: August 13, 2010, 10:40:18 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Iirc, it happened before she left in the first season...

i think in the first episode they said it happened between seasons

bumptobar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -34
« Reply #727 on: August 13, 2010, 11:43:04 AM »
someone needs to make a gif of mike when he takes his glasses off after angie said she didnt hit pauly or whatever.

By far the funniest part.  I lost it

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #728 on: August 13, 2010, 11:46:40 AM »
God, those fucking Jersey shore kids claiming to black out every time they act like asses. I fucking hate people like that. LAst week Ronnie, this week Angelina.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 977
« Reply #729 on: August 13, 2010, 11:49:29 AM »
I forgot the highlight of tonight was the MVP tribe ditching Angelina. Waiting until she literally turned around and they sprinted out the door.

carbonite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 490
    • frozen in carbonite avatar image
« Reply #730 on: August 13, 2010, 12:24:24 PM »
didn't know anyone else said "DTF"...my friend used to say that shit a lot like 15 years ago

yobzobbler

• Rep: -21
« Reply #731 on: August 13, 2010, 12:28:43 PM »
pretty boring show unless you're actually entertained by stupid shit on a regular basis

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #732 on: August 13, 2010, 12:32:17 PM »
pretty boring show unless you're actually entertained by stupid shit on a regular basis
I am entertained by stupid shit on a regular basis. I call it SLAP.

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 741
« Reply #733 on: August 13, 2010, 01:21:24 PM »
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

Skwisgaar Skwigelf

• Rep: 10000
« Reply #734 on: August 13, 2010, 01:34:32 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
SLAP > Jersey Shore.
I come here for all my stupid shit entertainment.
or maybe its because your fist has to first be purified in the waters of lake minnetonka before it can touch dylons.

Scallywag crew!

lazy

• formerly lazy bars
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • A Man is Nothing Without Himself
« Reply #735 on: August 13, 2010, 10:06:59 PM »

yobzobbler

• Rep: -21
« Reply #736 on: August 13, 2010, 10:34:28 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

god damn.... he is a good actor.

who are these fast-dealing cameramen mtv's got? usually the guys float around, 3 at a time, just making sure you can see faces. the fact that this guy knew the EXACT moment in which to zoom in onto a facial expression? i mean im not questioning the reality of this reality tv but that takes a fucking trigger finger to match real-life unscripted events with the zooming of a camera lens so well.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #737 on: August 13, 2010, 10:56:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
SLAP > Jersey Shore.
I come here for all my stupid shit entertainment.
SLAP + jersey shore is amazing. I probably wouldn't watch the show at all if it weren't for this thread. I think when I watch the show I catch about a quarter of the stupid shit they say. I come here for the rest and commentary.

Crazy Ralph

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
  • You're all gonna die!
    • ShredNJ avatar image
« Reply #738 on: August 14, 2010, 10:32:00 AM »
You either die a hero or live long enough to watch yourself become the Berra.

crunk juice

• Rep: -16
« Reply #739 on: August 14, 2010, 05:47:54 PM »
greatest show ever.  just keeps getting better and better.  i was pretty much in tears for this whole last episode.

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 517
« Reply #740 on: August 14, 2010, 07:21:10 PM »

PERFECT.

The scene when Vinny & Snooki compliment each other in the kitchen, then Pauly D's closing comments on the exchange, "Who knows?" was a perfectly executed scene. Mike & Pauly surprised me with their mature approach to handling the Angelina thing, then of course they tried to grill a plastic tit. I think a movie would be fucking amazing. Have them go to Tokyo or something, take it global.
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #741 on: August 15, 2010, 01:38:56 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

PERFECT.

The scene when Vinny & Snooki compliment each other in the kitchen, then Pauly D's closing comments on the exchange, "Who knows?" was a perfectly executed scene. Mike & Pauly surprised me with their mature approach to handling the Angelina thing, then of course they tried to grill a plastic tit. I think a movie would be fucking amazing. Have them go to Tokyo or something, take it global.
It is comments like these that make me watch the show just to read this thread.

illmatic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 22
  • g'd up from the feet up
« Reply #742 on: August 15, 2010, 08:50:43 AM »
shits getting pretty boring...nothing's really happening...they work in fucking ice shop and ronnie and sam like/don't like each other???

i also hate it when they call him ron
ugh, thanks rupert, I have been looking for the adio myspace website for quite some time...

Mackattack

« Reply #743 on: August 15, 2010, 02:48:12 PM »

smokecrack

« Reply #744 on: August 20, 2010, 02:22:13 AM »
it sucks i have to come here every week and revive this thread.  :( shit's getting a lil stale to me in all honesty. the guys aren't picking up any girls at all (as far as i've seen, they haven't even hooked-up once.) the sammi-ronnie drama is getting so old that i fast forward their bullshit when i tivo this mess. the clubbing and gellato shop is boring me a bit. i want angelina or some of the girls to fist fight already. then i notice that they've been building up the moment where sammi sweetheart finds out about ronnie's creepage for the last 3 episodes now and still, we get nothing.  i like situation's maturity (with how to handle angelina from last week's episode/how he's always down to prepare a big family meal for eveyone) and that they're trying to give angelina a chance, BUT the build up to the big sammi reveal is getting rediculous. my favorite part of the whole episode is when they're all playing that questions game and sammi goes "what the fuck is this? who wrote this? which guy in the house would take a dump on my chest?" instant classic!!

letsgobois

• Rep: -25
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #745 on: August 20, 2010, 02:41:10 AM »
it sucks i have to come here every week and revive this thread.  :( shit's getting a lil stale to me in all honesty. the guys aren't picking up any girls at all (as far as i've seen, they haven't even hooked-up once.) the sammi-ronnie drama is getting so old that i fast forward their bullshit when i tivo this mess. the clubbing and gellato shop is boring me a bit. i want angelina or some of the girls to fist fight already. then i notice that they've been building up the moment where sammi sweetheart finds out about ronnie's creepage for the last 3 episodes now and still, we get nothing.  i like situation's maturity (with how to handle angelina from last week's episode/how he's always down to prepare a big family meal for eveyone) and that they're trying to give angelina a chance, BUT the build up to the big sammi reveal is getting rediculous. my favorite part of the whole episode is when they're all playing that questions game and sammi goes "what the fuck is this? who wrote this? which guy in the house would take a dump on my chest?" instant classic!!
I think next week hilarity will ensue. They got the ol' keep 2 different sets of girls on different sides of the house trick going on. I hope they play the Benny Hill theme while running back and forth.
I do believe the maturity from the Sitch' comes from him being 30, and the family dinner thing must be his inner father taking after his kids.
Notice how Vinnie was in at least 2 of the threesome ideas? I bet he was stoked.

Nick..

• Rep: 10
« Reply #746 on: August 21, 2010, 07:20:55 AM »
You need to be on your tip top game with your GTL to stay FTD to get the girls to DTF in MIA. Say that five times.

dlx111

• Rep: -58
« Reply #747 on: August 21, 2010, 09:04:54 AM »
this season is getting annoying fast. every week frickin ron goes bangin and sam crawls back.next week same thing.its getting ridiculous.

Chiguy

« Reply #748 on: August 21, 2010, 09:08:55 AM »
Sammi-Ronnie beef is shitting up the show.

Girl needs to make up her damn mind. If this is some of the more non-script stuff in the show, I can't believe how dumb and naive she is.

Dude goes out gets sloppy as hell, motorboats chicks, and gets to come home to a wife. Should be a no-brainer to drop his ass. She knows that everyone knows how hard the guy parties. I don't know why its so hard to drop his ass.

I guess what they say when a woman is in love is really true. She'll get physically beaten and work out any problems with the guy, even if he is a fucking alcoholic or crackhead just because she thinks she can tame him. All that and she still won't leave
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 09:11:39 AM by Chiguy »

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 517
« Reply #749 on: August 21, 2010, 11:17:09 AM »
A little surprised at the dim-wittedness of Snooks & Jenni. They write that letter to Sammi in explicit detail, and say a few people in the house know about. WHO ELSE BUT THE PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE GONNA KNOW? And then Angelina doesn't even remember to tell those two that Sammi's going to pull hair if she finds out anyone in the house knew without telling her. All the broads are broken records and the guys have been too low-key.
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?