Author Topic: Jersey Shore  (Read 154593 times)

MyUserName

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 178
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Jersey Shore
« Reply #900 on: October 14, 2010, 09:21:57 AM »
I think this has to be posted here: New southpark: it's a jersey thing

http://www.xepisodes.com/southpark/episodes/1409/Its-a-Jersey-Thing.html

I have been a fan of South Park since the very beginning, but I think it's finally jumped the shark. Matt and Trey have been following the same exact formula for the last 8 or 9 years now: find a popular show, movie or celebrity, have the boys some how interact with them (usually against their will), and the famous subject in question gets killed. It's not funny anymore.

Not to mention the characters are becoming boring and predictable as they continuously fall into their tired traits. Cartman and Kyle don't get along, Cartman is ignorant or stupid, Kyle is bitchy (usually about Cartman), Stan is an elitist, Butters is confused. The same god damn thing every week.

Time to end it.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 977
« Reply #901 on: October 14, 2010, 09:22:23 AM »
I guess they filmed season 3 right after season 2. They did season 2 in miami, and 3 back at Jersey. I think the whole idea was to do two locations in one season, but it didn't work out.

dlx111

• Rep: -58
« Reply #902 on: October 14, 2010, 12:16:40 PM »
^^ that south park was full of win i thought. they way snookie looked was gold and the fact that they just shot everyone and then bin laden had me laughin. and the part when bin laden is watchin the tape randy sent him

eight oh eight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #903 on: October 14, 2010, 06:48:12 PM »
Angelina was excluded from season 3 which is why they brought in a thicker Snooks as a replacement.  Didn't Sam leave recently?  Reason being was that she watched season 2 during the anonymous letter fiasco.

Blue Fescue

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 305
« Reply #904 on: October 14, 2010, 07:11:21 PM »
Do you guys ever watch the after show where they watch footage and confront eachother.  So good. 

Angelina - I don't care what they think I look good, that guy in the audience, he thinks so

Vinny - You will definitely get it in bro

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1529
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #905 on: October 18, 2010, 03:08:04 AM »
^^ that south park was full of win i thought. they way snookie looked was gold and the fact that they just shot everyone and then bin laden had me laughin. and the part when bin laden is watchin the tape randy sent him

snookie wanna smush smush hahah

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -159
« Reply #906 on: October 18, 2010, 03:57:56 AM »
wait, didn't a new episode just air? not one comment on how big of a cock-blocking lil bitch Sitch is? he is a horrible wing-man. he was only lookin out for self. couldn't even be bothered with entertaining "grenades". his re-interpretation of the whole night to Jwoww was awesome. he tried to flip it by saying the chick was a grenade, he kicked her out, etc. what a total bitch move. and damn do i hate it every time they say T-Shirt Time. Vinny's girl looks kinda like a dude. J Woww wore a see through mesh outfit. Ronnie and Sam are still boring as hell. the best part is when the dumb bitch is all "i look exotic, right?" and it got all quiet because she doesn't look "exotic" at all. it's like girls are so regular nowadays they think the word exotic makes them special or some shit. then Ronnie's all "yeah, you look Asian" and she got all heated. bitch got mad cuz Ron's ex-hoe was Asian or whatever, so she took it the wrong way. i don't know. it was lame to watch more Ron/Sam relationship drama. the blonde Canadian disaster later on that night with Pauly & Mike was terrible. god, Situation is the fucking worst. the hook-up board helped them realize that they've all shared spit. Snookie cried about Ryder leaving and Jenni consoled her. the best thing about that Jersey South Park episode was the Snooks monster. hearing Butters say "sounds like it wants smush smush!" was too good. haha
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 03:59:37 AM by smokecrack »

burm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 139
« Reply #907 on: October 18, 2010, 04:17:11 AM »
Sitch has been bitching lately, but he's still the best part of the show. I hope season 4 is just Sitch and a bunch of new guys. It would be like "Welcome to the GTL summer camp, this is the situation, I'm your instructor, the Situation."

Pauly D is the coolest for sure, but he's too nice to make interesting TV.

And since Ronnie and Sam seem to be in season 3, they better not a dating anymore. And stay single for real this time! Fucking idiots. "I know I look asian, I've been told that before, but it still sucks that he would say that you know?"
take what small comfort there may be left
seize what you love and damn all the rest

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #908 on: October 18, 2010, 04:35:10 AM »
I missed last weeks episode. With Angelina gone, they now have to turn on one of their own. This unfortunately coincides with sitch having a sexual dry spell. Bitchuation, how you gonna do Pauly D like that.

edit - Ryder doesn't look too shabby these days.

burm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #909 on: October 18, 2010, 05:38:00 AM »
Oh yeah and Vinnie's girl definitely has the body of a 10 year old boy.

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #910 on: October 18, 2010, 06:43:58 AM »
wait, didn't a new episode just air? not one comment on how big of a cock-blocking lil bitch Sitch is? he is a horrible wing-man. he was only lookin out for self. couldn't even be bothered with entertaining "grenades". his re-interpretation of the whole night to Jwoww was awesome. he tried to flip it by saying the chick was a grenade, he kicked her out, etc. what a total bitch move. and damn do i hate it every time they say T-Shirt Time. Vinny's girl looks kinda like a dude. J Woww wore a see through mesh outfit. Ronnie and Sam are still boring as hell. the best part is when the dumb bitch is all "i look exotic, right?" and it got all quiet because she doesn't look "exotic" at all. it's like girls are so regular nowadays they think the word exotic makes them special or some shit. then Ronnie's all "yeah, you look Asian" and she got all heated. bitch got mad cuz Ron's ex-hoe was Asian or whatever, so she took it the wrong way. i don't know. it was lame to watch more Ron/Sam relationship drama. the blonde Canadian disaster later on that night with Pauly & Mike was terrible. god, Situation is the fucking worst. the hook-up board helped them realize that they've all shared spit. Snookie cried about Ryder leaving and Jenni consoled her. the best thing about that Jersey South Park episode was the Snooks monster. hearing Butters say "sounds like it wants smush smush!" was too good. haha

The meth thread's a few lines down.

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 517
« Reply #911 on: October 18, 2010, 07:21:25 AM »
I'm in love with Rocio.
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2529
« Reply #912 on: October 18, 2010, 11:33:09 AM »
Seconded.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

Blue Fescue

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #913 on: October 18, 2010, 01:02:20 PM »
I liked it when Ronnie said "as a boyfriend it is my job to make my girlfriend feel good" and then went and made Sam cry

Jupiter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 54
« Reply #914 on: October 18, 2010, 01:09:04 PM »

busted to the max

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #915 on: October 18, 2010, 01:51:47 PM »
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 02:04:11 PM by Alan »

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #916 on: October 18, 2010, 04:52:43 PM »
Al Qaeda coming in planes and everybody getting hyped was dope, I lost my shit when they kamikazed their asses.
Also, I have known many people from Jersey, and although talking about Jersey Shore is a little bit played out, they got real Jersey people to the fucking T. I've known way too many people from Jersey who act like assholes and are just like "oh, that's just my jersey side" or "its a Jersey thing" and think that its an excuse for acting like an aggressive prick.

Speaking of Aggressive pricks, Situation has gone from hillariously lame to a hillarious complete prick. The dude completely lacks any sense of anybody else in society but himself, from hitting on Vinnie's girl, to being a step away from date rapist and immediately ejecting girls who aren't "dtf" to just parking wherever the fuck he wants and thinking its all good. Though I gotta say, the towing seemed staged. Why focus on Sitch talking about how he parks everywhere before the car gets towed, but several weeks after the series has started.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

burm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #917 on: October 19, 2010, 03:50:20 AM »
Though I gotta say, the towing seemed staged. Why focus on Sitch talking about how he parks everywhere before the car gets towed, but several weeks after the series has started.

They always edit those episodes to have storylines like this, it doesn't mean he didn't get towed, but that parking footy could have been from anywhere in the course of the series.

It just like with Top Chef, in the beginning of every episode one of the contestants will be telling the camera how much they would like to win, and you instantly know they'll either win or get sent home. Every episode it edited in exactly the same pattern, it's crazy.

I can even tell by the order in which the judges are shown looking at each contestant who is going to be announced the winner. Maybe I'm watching too much Top Chef....

burm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #918 on: October 19, 2010, 03:53:46 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

busted to the max

Ok, maybe just this 10 year old boy

burm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #919 on: October 22, 2010, 12:40:37 PM »
The SITUATION-SOME!

You guys given up?

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -159
« Reply #920 on: October 22, 2010, 02:44:04 PM »
the last episode kinda sucked a lil. the beginning's spent filling time by showing Pauly and Vinny go out on their final dates. Vinny's "chick" looked manlier and taller than ever. Ron and Sammi Sweetheart went on an awkward-ass final date. they fought with each other for no apparent reason. the main part of the episode was based on all of them fighting cuz they played some stupid "who's more likely to succeed? who's more likely to catch herpes?" type high school game. i can't believe that they (Sitch) were saying Jenny was the fakest in the house. the chick with the fake boobs is the realest person there! then they went to some club later, these 2 skanky blond hoes were trying to 3 way Vin, he declined, so Situation straight up jacked them. haha, Vinny's fucking lame. trying to stay faithful to a "girl" he barely met. like she wasn't getting plowed the minute he got on a plane. then they all left and said goodbye. Sammi didn't say bye to JWoww, snubbed the bitch. i wish there would've been more fighting or drunkenness or something this season. i'm not even sure if i'm hyped to see them return to the shore for season 3. shoulda sent them to Texas or Seattle or Cali or something. and that beast they got to replace Angelina still haunts my dreams. i don't think i'm prepared for this

Nick..

• Rep: 10
« Reply #921 on: October 22, 2010, 03:20:18 PM »
MTV couldn't find a better looking replacement for Angelina?

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #922 on: October 23, 2010, 12:33:43 AM »
MTV couldn't find a better looking replacement for Angelina?

I don't think they wanted to. What they wanted is to throw a grenade in the mix.

Blue Fescue

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #923 on: October 23, 2010, 02:34:03 AM »
Pauly killed it.  And Vinnie trying to start a long distance relationship was so weak.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #924 on: October 26, 2010, 07:36:46 AM »
Vin is a fucking moron. Twice now, the fool has dropped a chance to motorboat 4 boobs...only to be denied by two small boobs. What a fucking disappointment.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #925 on: October 26, 2010, 07:47:36 AM »
They should go to Italy for the 4th season. I picture something like when Paulie Gualtieri tried to fit in in Naples.

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #926 on: October 26, 2010, 12:27:24 PM »
They should go to Italy for the 4th season. I picture something like when Paulie Gualtieri tried to fit in in Naples.

I just started watching The Sopranos, glad I have this to look forward to. Him & Silvio are a funny pair.

Edit: 666

« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 02:58:08 PM by saucy ragú »

the ragamuffin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 49
« Reply #927 on: October 27, 2010, 10:20:01 AM »
Who's gonna cop the situation's book when it comes out?

http://www.popeater.com/2010/10/26/heres-the-situation-book/

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #928 on: October 27, 2010, 01:15:22 PM »
Who's gonna cop the situation's book when it comes out?

http://www.popeater.com/2010/10/26/heres-the-situation-book/

I heard Commercial D already preordered a copy.

pmatute

• Rep: -4
« Reply #929 on: October 27, 2010, 02:37:26 PM »
Angelinas replacement is beat!