Author Topic: Stay Gold - Offical Thread  (Read 280117 times)

Mein Fuhrer! I can walk!

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -153
Re: Stay Gold PREMIERE
« Reply #210 on: August 18, 2010, 03:36:11 AM »
Fuck, I kinda want to know the spoilers, but I'm gonna try and not read them. I doubt I'll be able to wait until somewhere in september though

Blastoise

• Rep: 1
« Reply #211 on: August 18, 2010, 03:37:21 AM »
This is could be a stupid question but was Heath wearing pads for the mega ramp?

MrDreamPop

• Rep: -86
« Reply #212 on: August 18, 2010, 03:48:42 AM »
^ yes
life poser

overthehype

• Rep: -3
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #213 on: August 18, 2010, 04:33:33 AM »
does anybody know the soundtrack ? mainly what reynolds skated to

ChileOrDie

• Rep: -9
« Reply #214 on: August 18, 2010, 04:35:32 AM »
OMG SERIOUSLY THIS FEELS LIKE FUCKING CHRISTMAS ANYBODY KNOW A WEBSITE WHERE I CAN ORDER THIS DVD

5inchDick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
« Reply #215 on: August 18, 2010, 06:24:54 AM »
FUCK YEAH..
CONFIRMED REYNOLDS SOTY EVERY FUCKING YEAR FOR THIS PART !!!!!!!!!

IS HIS BACKTAIL HEEFLIP IN THIS SHIT ?????????

rlang

• Rep: 19
« Reply #216 on: August 18, 2010, 06:31:12 AM »
one of the homies recorded the whole thing with his phone.?  hoping to get that file soon.

yes please.

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -625
  • who knows
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #217 on: August 18, 2010, 06:44:33 AM »
if this was on itunes right now i would pay up to $30 dollars for it.   i rewatched Kids in Emerica on the skately library site today.   sometimes i forget how massive Reynolds' bag of tricks is.   hyped for this.
where is home?

TMKF

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -485
« Reply #218 on: August 18, 2010, 07:25:40 AM »
if this was on itunes right now i would pay up to $30 dollars for it.   i rewatched Kids in Emerica on the skately library site today.   sometimes i forget how massive Reynolds' bag of tricks is.   hyped for this.

100% agree, I'm like a fiend! I'd pay up to $100 for a copy right now. I don't wanna watch some shitty version online though, i'm really gonna try to hold out for the DVD, its gonna be tough!

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #219 on: August 18, 2010, 07:35:54 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

100% agree, I'm like a fiend! I'd pay up to $100 for a copy right now. I don't wanna watch some shitty version online though, i'm really gonna try to hold out for the DVD, its gonna be tough!

sure you would.

Erickyboarder

• Rep: -6
  • burrr

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #221 on: August 18, 2010, 07:54:55 AM »
whoa, a whole lot of people will order it now and not wait until someone posts the link.

ooooor maybe the next 10 pages of this thread will be "link plz?" and a lot of smileys along with "i?ll buy it as soon as its available, i just want to watch it in crappy quality before it arrives. really."

TMKF

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #222 on: August 18, 2010, 07:58:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
if this was on itunes right now i would pay up to $30 dollars for it.� �i rewatched Kids in Emerica on the skately library site today.� �sometimes i forget how massive Reynolds' bag of tricks is.� �hyped for this.
[close]

[close]

sure you would.

Well I just paid $50 to pre order it from Active with overnight shipping when it ships out 9/1....

SouthJersey

• Rep: -36
« Reply #223 on: August 18, 2010, 08:12:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
if this was on itunes right now i would pay up to $30 dollars for it.? ?i rewatched Kids in Emerica on the skately library site today.? ?sometimes i forget how massive Reynolds' bag of tricks is.? ?hyped for this.
[close]

[close]

sure you would.
[close]

Well I just paid $50 to pre order it from Active with overnight shipping when it ships out 9/1....
That's just stupid. For a DVD? really?

TMKF

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #224 on: August 18, 2010, 08:14:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
if this was on itunes right now i would pay up to $30 dollars for it.? ?i rewatched Kids in Emerica on the skately library site today.? ?sometimes i forget how massive Reynolds' bag of tricks is.? ?hyped for this.
[close]

[close]

sure you would.
[close]

[close]
That's just stupid. For a DVD? really?

Well it was for the special edition one with the book so that was $30 and then $20 for shipping cuz I live on the east coast which would usually take a full week with ground shipping and I cannot wait that long. I think it will be well worth it for sure, plus I collect skate videos I have close to 200 of them...

SouthJersey

• Rep: -36
« Reply #225 on: August 18, 2010, 08:19:46 AM »
You know, or just try patience and wait til it comes out in like a week and a half, then go to your local shop.

thugnificent

« Reply #226 on: August 18, 2010, 08:23:05 AM »
clearly he doesnt want to wait

Nick..

• Rep: 10
« Reply #227 on: August 18, 2010, 08:23:27 AM »
You know, or just try patience and wait til it comes out in like a week and a half, then go to your local shop.
Well so much for that.

Chris P. Bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • CA All Day
« Reply #228 on: August 18, 2010, 08:43:21 AM »
MOSTLY REYNOLDS SPOILERS!!!!how has no one mentioned reynodls fucking noseslide bigspin on the hubba that no one even skates at that 11 rail(la canada) that jon dickson recently kickflipped crooked in that deathwish ad, shit was crazy, westgate five0s it also, reynolds does a line 3flip up the 3 nollieflip on flat then nollie inward heel, he fakie tres it, his first trick in his part was frontside halfcab flip carlsbad, as he has switchbackheel and i think something else, he does a huge fakie flip and fakie halfcab flip on that six block peter raffin back 3s in label vid. varial heel hollywood sixteen best thing ever, back heel that huge 5 block is fucking perfect, oh my god he does these two lines at that stair everyone on baker skates, i can only think of jeff lenoce in baker 3 he 3flips it its one of his first tricks, anyway.... reynolds back 3s it then keeps going and everyones like building up so much like where is he going, he slowly going faster and faster(downhill) then kickflips a HUGE stair, then then he nollie fullcabs the 9 tehn frontsdie flips the stair, i remember everyone going crazy, his backside flip on wallenberg was crazy. he had the best part. oh and kickflip davis gap was his last trick.
the whole video was good everyone had awesome parts. hsu whole part was switch, westgate a beast, reynolds the best, suski surprisingly more tech shit then i thought(kickflip frontboards big handrail), herman so sick, and braydon more footage then i thought and everything was good parts leo was crazy, jamie tancowny has some seriously nice flip tricks. marquis part i dont remember really, figgys part was fucked up he kills huge rails, like the biggest rails, provost part was one of my favorites, he has a park section thats really good, then his street footage was fucking sick. the whole video was amazing, oh and heath does the best frontside flip over that bump street gap people get pulled into.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 09:03:10 AM by Chris P. Bacon »

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 317
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #229 on: August 18, 2010, 08:51:02 AM »
Damn.....honestly it seems Leo's part didn't really shine like I thought it would. Everyone talking about Reynolds makes me think he should win SOTY.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

cant stop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
  • It's all about tricks.
« Reply #230 on: August 18, 2010, 09:02:20 AM »
Fuck, I kinda want to know the spoilers, but I'm gonna try and not read them. I doubt I'll be able to wait until somewhere in september though
You know what sucks? I always rip my pants when Im having a good time! - The Gonz

Chris P. Bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • CA All Day
« Reply #231 on: August 18, 2010, 09:07:21 AM »
Damn.....honestly it seems Leo's part didn't really shine like I thought it would. Everyone talking about Reynolds makes me think he should win SOTY.
im not going to lie. leos part was fucking crazy, but reynolds, i remember i couldnt stay in my seat, i was like jumping up and screaming. everyone was, it was insane, im pretty sure he got the only standing o that i remember. he is amazing and should win soty for this part.

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1311
« Reply #232 on: August 18, 2010, 09:10:22 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
im not going to lie. leos part was fucking crazy, but reynolds, i remember i couldnt stay in my seat, i was like jumping up and screaming. everyone was, it was insane, im pretty sure he got the only standing o that i remember. he is amazing and should win soty for this part.
yeah i was kinda expecting reynolds to get last and best part. i could see him getting soty (even tho i havent seen the vid yet) but leo has been getting mad coverage lately and is getting last part in the toy promo.

Chris P. Bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • CA All Day
« Reply #233 on: August 18, 2010, 09:13:36 AM »
sorry for posting so much i keep remembering crazy shit. leos hammers were crazy, he skates that rail heath had a cover of gap out backlip around the time mosaic was coming out, i think it was his last trick in that, leo is fucking going really fast skating that thing, i cant remember if he 5-0s it, but he does gap out nosegrind and gap out front feeble goingso fast. that was his last trick.
oh and braydons hammer was fakie manual fakieflip out on that manual pad that shane oneil does 3flip nosemanual nollie flip, it was sick. marquis preston big spin heels that 4flat4 i think its in florida that they skate in the trio parts. he has some really good style on his tricks. i remember lots of bigspins though.

cheese

• Rep: -68
« Reply #234 on: August 18, 2010, 09:19:16 AM »
stoked on jerry having a good part  ;D

Crazy Ralph

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
  • You're all gonna die!
    • ShredNJ avatar image
« Reply #235 on: August 18, 2010, 10:11:32 AM »
reading these spoilers has me so psyched...more song spoilers please
You either die a hero or live long enough to watch yourself become the Berra.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
« Reply #236 on: August 18, 2010, 10:14:34 AM »
I heard Matt Allen got ender. Is this true?
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

cheese

• Rep: -68
« Reply #237 on: August 18, 2010, 10:28:07 AM »
I heard Matt Allen got ender. Is this true?
tee hee. right after adrian lopezs part.

Chris P. Bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • CA All Day
« Reply #238 on: August 18, 2010, 10:38:51 AM »
the songs were all similar, one of the bands who played before the video had the intro song, maybe one more song in the video.
oh shit reynolds also switch frontside flips that five block he frontside flips in baker3 and then when hes riding away takes a drag ffrom a cig i remember every cheered after that, he also fakie full cabbed it, figgy switch flipped it, herman hardlfipped that five block in france so good. leos 5050 up cover is even sicker on footage.
westgate has a lot of downhill sf lines, jsut ollieing huge flat gaps/down gaps going so fast, he pushes through his whole part liek a beast.
herman does sick benc lines, he frontside flips over a table then switch frontside flips another in a line, i think he does switch 5-0 to regs then the best nollie inward heel overa table.
suski was killing it, he impossibled that rock gap in sacto, i cant remember his tricks for some reason but i remember being like whoaaa his whole part.

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1311
« Reply #239 on: August 18, 2010, 10:51:49 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
the songs were all similar, one of the bands who played before the video had the intro song, maybe one more song in the video.
oh shit reynolds also switch frontside flips that five block he frontside flips in baker3 and then when hes riding away takes a drag ffrom a cig i remember every cheered after that, he also fakie full cabbed it, figgy switch flipped it, herman hardlfipped that five block in france so good. leos 5050 up cover is even sicker on footage.
westgate has a lot of downhill sf lines, jsut ollieing huge flat gaps/down gaps going so fast, he pushes through his whole part liek a beast.
herman does sick benc lines, he frontside flips over a table then switch frontside flips another in a line, i think he does switch 5-0 to regs then the best nollie inward heel overa table.
suski was killing it, he impossibled that rock gap in sacto, i cant remember his tricks for some reason but i remember being like whoaaa his whole part.
sounds like suski had a solid part. id be down to support him if emerica decides to give him a shoe.