Author Topic: Post UPCOMING/RECENT shoe releases thread  (Read 8693815 times)

WoeIsMe and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Fongstarr.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Post UPCOMING/RECENT shoe releases thread
« Reply #40920 on: February 01, 2021, 12:15:36 PM »
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #40921 on: February 01, 2021, 12:23:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Can’t wait for those wino cups to drop. Can you say if the wino cup gonna be a reoccurring shoe or is it this one time one color way and it’s done?
[close]
It will be a reoccuring shoe with other colorways coming out following Spanky's colorway.

Stoked can’t wait til they drop!

thefriscokid

• Rep: 6
« Reply #40922 on: February 01, 2021, 02:28:32 PM »

anyone seen those Frog classics in person? Are those pieces of plastic on the stripe?
two times

Mantracker

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 160
« Reply #40923 on: February 01, 2021, 02:46:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

clearer shot of the Emerica shoe (Temple) that was teased a few pages back
[close]

there we go.  im a sucker for a side panel like that.
[close]

Oof exact opposite.  I’d rather organic integration.  Extend it and turn it into a toe cap

This with the Spanky G6 Cupsole option would be soooo dope. I hope they make both vulc and cup versions. Could be a big seller! Love the first colourway

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 645
« Reply #40924 on: February 01, 2021, 02:48:06 PM »
Expand Quote
The new Wayvee shoe with colours by Tyson Peterson and Brighton Zeuner
A H2T pack for trans Vans skater Cher Strauberry.
A Skate Classic pack for The Boss – Andrew Reynolds

This the new model?
“ David at Vans is also announcing The Wayvee low-top model: “It is a progressive design but with all of our skate heritage tech in it – we worked closely with all our athletes to make sure it was what they felt like they needed.”

https://www.boardsportsource.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/MN_Wayvee_Tyson_black_asphalt_VN0A5JIA9DJ-1920x1055.jpg

[close]

Those Vans look like if the 90s shoes from Vans mated with the Gilby 2s.. with better colors, they could be likable
I wanted to hate them at first but after looking at them for a little longer, I definitely agree with you and think that they could be good with better colorways. It's a weird mix between Gilbert 2s and the Berle pro on steroids.

hobochimp

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 277
« Reply #40925 on: February 01, 2021, 04:16:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
A Skate Classic pack for The Boss – Andrew Reynolds

This the new model?
“ David at Vans is also announcing The Wayvee low-top model: “It is a progressive design but with all of our skate heritage tech in it – we worked closely with all our athletes to make sure it was what they felt like they needed.”

https://www.boardsportsource.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/MN_Wayvee_Tyson_black_asphalt_VN0A5JIA9DJ-1920x1055.jpg

[close]

Those Vans look like if the 90s shoes from Vans mated with the Gilby 2s.. with better colors, they could be likable
[close]
I wanted to hate them at first but after looking at them for a little longer, I definitely agree with you and think that they could be good with better colorways. It's a weird mix between Gilbert 2s and the Berle pro on steroids.

Definitely looks like there is potential here. Vans making more "tech" shoes could be good. I miss the skate ultra ranges

yourbreakfsat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 762
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #40926 on: February 01, 2021, 05:58:44 PM »
https://www.boardsportsource.com/2021/01/25/vans-fw-2021-skate-footwear-preview/

What is your collection theme and which stories are you telling to get customers stoked on skate shoes this season?
We are introducing a brand new shoe – The Wayvee – which we are going to launch with a brand collaboration and with 2 of our athletes. It is a progressive design but with all of our skate heritage tech in it – we worked closely with all our athletes to make sure it was what they felt like they needed. Of course, as well as this new shoe we aren’t taking our foot off the gas in relation to Skate Classics and we have packs coming in these for Cher Strauberry and Andrew Reynolds and we worked again with Mike G from Lottie’s as well as lots of surprise brand collaborations.

What are the cuts, silhouettes, and materials for FW 21?
The Half Cab is back! …and you will see more of it in the line and in special projects, alongside more archive styles that have been upgraded for skateboarding like the Authentic Hi and the Mid Skool. We have explored some elevated materials in this line with pearlized leathers, pig suedes, and metal hardware

Please name and describe your 3 highlight pieces and items that retailers should definitely order.
A Skate Classic pack for The Boss – Andrew Reynolds.

gaunting

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 186
« Reply #40927 on: February 01, 2021, 08:29:06 PM »
https://www.boardsportsource.com/2021/01/25/vans-fw-2021-skate-footwear-preview/

Expand Quote
What is your collection theme and which stories are you telling to get customers stoked on skate shoes this season?
We are introducing a brand new shoe – The Wayvee – which we are going to launch with a brand collaboration and with 2 of our athletes. It is a progressive design but with all of our skate heritage tech in it – we worked closely with all our athletes to make sure it was what they felt like they needed. Of course, as well as this new shoe we aren’t taking our foot off the gas in relation to Skate Classics and we have packs coming in these for Cher Strauberry and Andrew Reynolds and we worked again with Mike G from Lottie’s as well as lots of surprise brand collaborations.
[close]

Expand Quote
The Half Cab is back! …and you will see more of it in the line and in special projects, alongside more archive styles that have been upgraded for skateboarding like the Authentic Hi and the Mid Skool. We have explored some elevated materials in this line with pearlized leathers, pig suedes, and metal hardware
[close]

Expand Quote
Please name and describe your 3 highlight pieces and items that retailers should definitely order.
[close]

I’m not even gonna lie, I like those. not really in that color way, but sick shoe none the less.
This has me cracking up, what exactly does Black Flag have to do with measuring your dick starting behind ya nuts?

Skateboarding is nothing but a game to find the right fits to appear like you're a proportional human being instead of a midget or a giant.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1314
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #40928 on: February 01, 2021, 08:46:03 PM »

Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]
It looks vaguely like a KWalks 1. I really hope that's not meant to be a replacement while they plow ahead with the sucky 2. Eventually, the colorways will calm down and it will probably look normal but I am not loving the outsole, particularly that last wave. Corduroy on the heel can beat it too but I think it'll wind up going away the way the dorky brown leather accents are mostly gone from the KWalks.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #40929 on: February 01, 2021, 11:44:35 PM »
Vans Dakota Roche BMX waffle cup slip ons

Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 268
« Reply #40930 on: February 02, 2021, 03:00:02 AM »
Is that a new version of the toe cap.  Looks less like manicured nails than I remember.  Also, why is this needed for a BMXer

devourthehours

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Rep: 51
  • I spit more rhymes than a lazy susan
« Reply #40931 on: February 02, 2021, 05:55:36 AM »
Is that a new version of the toe cap.  Looks less like manicured nails than I remember.  Also, why is this needed for a BMXer

The only thing I could think of is if your doing a footjam, the rubber might make the toe last longer and protect the front of your foot from the fork.

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1156
  • old and in the way
« Reply #40932 on: February 02, 2021, 06:35:37 AM »

pedal slip/spin toe stubbies?

stets

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rep: 106
« Reply #40933 on: February 02, 2021, 07:46:24 AM »

I'm not a BMX'er, but seems to be a thing BMX'ers must be asking for? Over half of the BMX-specific rider colorway Pro Classics and Wafflecup BMX collabs have had them so Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż
Quote from: augustmoon
lol, don't let my sticker job keep you up at night, buddy

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3327
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #40934 on: February 02, 2021, 11:14:58 AM »
How did skate shoes, particularly from core brands, become the gigantic turds of the entire footwear industry?

Speedway

• Rep: 108
« Reply #40935 on: February 02, 2021, 01:19:16 PM »
Would anyone happen to know if the blackout Crockett High is a carryover colourway?

The Vans UK site recently had a restock whereas sizes in the other launch colours (cream/white and navy/white) are pretty spare and they're included in the sale. So that sort of points to yes...

I've just about burned through my first pair and have a second pair of the blackouts on the way.

They're such a good shoe that I'm debating on buying a third to wear when I'm not skating too but it'd be good to know if they're sticking around in that colourway first.

hobochimp

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #40936 on: February 02, 2021, 02:22:55 PM »

Not technically a skate shoe but they certainly are looking kinda “golden era” definitely would be skateable. Guess they’re some sort of Bad Bunny signature shoe

Space Monkey

• Rep: 35
« Reply #40937 on: February 02, 2021, 03:08:34 PM »

Not technically a skate shoe but they certainly are looking kinda “golden era” definitely would be skateable. Guess they’re some sort of Bad Bunny signature shoe
Looks like a dunk mid did the nasty with some Busenitz.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 268
« Reply #40938 on: February 02, 2021, 04:16:15 PM »
Never seen someone double tongue on top of the existing one

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -70
« Reply #40939 on: February 02, 2021, 04:27:32 PM »
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I’m not even gonna lie, I like those. not really in that color way, but sick shoe none the less.

me too. dont know what it is. funky kohls vibes i guess
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 382
« Reply #40940 on: February 02, 2021, 04:29:04 PM »
The upper could be whatever in another colorway. That sole is atrocious.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2231
« Reply #40941 on: February 02, 2021, 05:07:13 PM »

Thank you for posting this stupid ugly piece of shit shoe here.

hobochimp

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #40942 on: February 02, 2021, 05:31:40 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Thank you for posting this stupid ugly piece of shit shoe here.

You’re very welcome

lemonchicken91

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 242
« Reply #40943 on: February 02, 2021, 06:58:34 PM »
did adidas buy globe lol
no, i live in an efficiency by myself and work in middle management like you, loser

Octobre Rouge.

• Rep: -2
  • Black metal and ledge skating
« Reply #40944 on: February 03, 2021, 12:16:55 AM »
Dam, the mighty DVS militia boot is back.

nevrwasben

« Reply #40945 on: February 03, 2021, 06:03:15 AM »

Tim O’Connor vibes

BoxStuffer

• Rep: 114
Enjoy your life.

KillDayoy

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 17
« Reply #40947 on: February 03, 2021, 08:23:42 AM »

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 999
« Reply #40948 on: February 03, 2021, 08:31:27 AM »

lemonchicken91

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 242
« Reply #40949 on: February 03, 2021, 10:42:27 AM »
Those would be hot if the tongue wasn't 3x as large as it needed to be for "fashion" reasons
no, i live in an efficiency by myself and work in middle management like you, loser