Author Topic: Post UPCOMING/RECENT shoe releases thread  (Read 8792722 times)

allann, guydog, Berky and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1156
Re: Post UPCOMING/RECENT shoe releases thread
« Reply #49200 on: June 25, 2023, 11:01:26 AM »
Expand Quote
On feet pics of Arto’s eS at CPH make them look like normal beloved eSs and not potatoes.   Going to have to seriously consider them to support Arto at the risk of supporting Don Brown
[close]

Fuck Don Brown but also same. I've gone to great lengths to not skate accels but literally nothing else works for me so I'm stuck. I wish Tesla would sell stateside I'd ditch es in like 5 seconds.

Tesla is sick, I saw someone wearing fucking OUS the other day, so maybe some crazy distro will give Tesla a chance. They’re look interesting to say the lease. Noticeably diffrent than other shoes.

The es TP was always an ugly shoe

grassblade

« Reply #49201 on: June 25, 2023, 11:16:43 AM »
hate to let you down but
the artos are for sure, potato shaped.

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1403
« Reply #49202 on: June 25, 2023, 12:54:14 PM »

Yellow Fastbreaks - haven't seen this colourway before. From Cromer's insta.

Jim and Dan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • Twenty-six Conversions in A.D. 46
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #49203 on: June 26, 2023, 05:19:10 AM »

Yellow Fastbreaks - haven't seen this colourway before. From Cromer's insta.

Normally not a yellow guy but I'd definitely get a pair of these, love that shoe.
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

Frank

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1434
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #49204 on: June 26, 2023, 05:24:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
On feet pics of Arto’s eS at CPH make them look like normal beloved eSs and not potatoes.   Going to have to seriously consider them to support Arto at the risk of supporting Don Brown
[close]

Fuck Don Brown but also same. I've gone to great lengths to not skate accels but literally nothing else works for me so I'm stuck. I wish Tesla would sell stateside I'd ditch es in like 5 seconds.
[close]

Tesla is sick, I saw someone wearing fucking OUS the other day, so maybe some crazy distro will give Tesla a chance. They’re look interesting to say the lease. Noticeably diffrent than other shoes.

tesla is a brazilian shoe brand? i just checked their insta, the shoes look pretty dope. like an actual good throwback of the typical axion/es/dvs/lakai y2k style shoe.

EDIT: i like this one

douchenozzle

• Rep: 35
  • "I am the party"-DLR
« Reply #49205 on: June 26, 2023, 06:56:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

tesla is a brazilian shoe brand? i just checked their insta, the shoes look pretty dope. like an actual good throwback of the typical axion/es/dvs/lakai y2k style shoe.

This brand could take over the skate industry, yet I couldnt bring myself to support because it makes me think of Elon Musk. Fuck that five star asshat

MusclesMarinara

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 105
« Reply #49206 on: June 26, 2023, 07:09:08 AM »
Those shoes look like if you put a DVS and eS together with the absolute worst colorways. Idk what you guys are looking at. But scrolling through their IG, those are.some generic/uninspiring silhouettes. 
Alex Olson never had the makings of a varsity athlete.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1434
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #49207 on: June 26, 2023, 07:23:18 AM »
Those shoes look like if you put a DVS and eS together with the absolute worst colorways. Idk what you guys are looking at. But scrolling through their IG, those are.some generic/uninspiring silhouettes.

exactly, i wouldn't think i like them as much as i do. i like that shoe above because it looks a little like a dvs kerry getz, a little like a kck, but it's a bit thinner overall. i would wear these over any shoe out on es now honestly. i don't think they are that generic myself. there's only so many ways to be original. first of all they look pretty well made, like a solid shoe. colorways are whatever to me, i'd always default to some black version most likely anyway.

don't think these will leave brazil anyhow tho.

Crap

• Rep: 77
« Reply #49208 on: June 26, 2023, 07:49:24 AM »
Hope those shoes don't randomly catch fire and cause a technical malfunction with the laces that traps you inside them as they burn.

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 861
  • "I never got to taste cantaloupe"
    • Cassette Skate Shop avatar image
« Reply #49209 on: June 26, 2023, 08:00:38 AM »
JFC this thread has become an absolute shit show as of late.
Braille shoes being praised, Straye releases being posted and now these Tesla monstrosities..
Can we start a “upcoming/ recent WACK shoe release thread”
My eyes can’t take much more.

iw0

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 516
« Reply #49210 on: June 26, 2023, 08:19:50 AM »
Braille shoes being praised, Straye releases being posted and now these Tesla monstrosities..

technically since everyone decided to jettison every brand into it's own thread, this is now the whack shoes thread.
congrats everyone, we did it

Daydream

• Rep: 82
« Reply #49211 on: June 26, 2023, 08:33:42 AM »
Yeah. A good amount of dedicated threads to specific brands/shoes now, for example AS-1 has its own thread. Nike SB. LRAB. Vans. Emerica. eS now. and so on. Kind of like the left-overs pile in here..

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 861
  • "I never got to taste cantaloupe"
    • Cassette Skate Shop avatar image
« Reply #49212 on: June 26, 2023, 09:31:17 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

technically since everyone decided to jettison every brand into it's own thread, this is now the whack shoes thread.
congrats everyone, we did it
Is this how we honor the memory of our beloved Pals? What are we doing here..?

apport

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 309
« Reply #49213 on: June 26, 2023, 09:37:23 AM »
having dedicated threads to everything is kind of annoying, i just want one thread to see the latest, wack or not, i'm not trying to go through 5 different threads to see what shoes are coming out

dstrytruitt

• Rep: 128
« Reply #49214 on: June 26, 2023, 12:27:14 PM »

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 411
« Reply #49215 on: June 26, 2023, 12:29:03 PM »
having dedicated threads to everything is kind of annoying, i just want one thread to see the latest, wack or not, i'm not trying to go through 5 different threads to see what shoes are coming out

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 224
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #49216 on: June 26, 2023, 02:51:15 PM »
looks like they are trying to get inspo from old Recs catalogs …

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Bristol_Palin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 544
« Reply #49217 on: June 26, 2023, 03:07:41 PM »
regret not getting the white palace lows with the black tongue. I got an alert because I have that palace app and I put them in my cart and zoned out on them and went back Sunday and they were gone. Blew it on that one.

roba

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 832
« Reply #49218 on: June 26, 2023, 04:10:40 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

mfs on here really started an emerica thread just because some dude that works for the brand posts on here lol its still fucking emerica

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 411
« Reply #49219 on: June 26, 2023, 04:39:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

mfs on here really started an emerica thread just because some dude that works for the brand posts on here lol its still fucking emerica

That’s more because people were arguing about Emerica for a solid 3 or 4 pages instead of posting shoes.

Daydream

« Reply #49220 on: June 26, 2023, 06:29:03 PM »
Back on track

thehogsniper

• Rep: 42
« Reply #49221 on: June 26, 2023, 07:58:17 PM »
Back on track

I liked the white pair until someone said it looked like a shit stain and now I can't unsee it.

douchenozzle

• Rep: 35
  • "I am the party"-DLR
« Reply #49222 on: June 27, 2023, 04:30:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Back on track

Shart colorway

[close]
I liked the white pair until someone said it looked like a shit stain and now I can't unsee it.

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 107
« Reply #49223 on: June 27, 2023, 10:58:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
This brand could take over the skate industry, yet I couldnt bring myself to support because it makes me think of Elon Musk. Fuck that five star asshat

Yeah, incredibly stupid name to pick tbh. Also the logo looks like a worm.

iw0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 516
« Reply #49224 on: June 27, 2023, 11:44:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

TheLowerBack

• Rep: 173
  • GTU/FWD
« Reply #49225 on: June 27, 2023, 11:48:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Itmakes me think of the Adio logo.

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 658
« Reply #49226 on: June 27, 2023, 04:42:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Back on track

Shart colorway

[close]
[close]
Anyone know when these drop? Shart or not, I like em.

Daydream

« Reply #49227 on: June 27, 2023, 06:25:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Back on track

Shart colorway

[close]
[close]
[close]
Anyone know when these drop? Shart or not, I like em.
DIME hasn’t officially announced yet. So no release dates yet. I like em too. Navy green classic color combo

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 884
« Reply #49228 on: June 27, 2023, 09:46:26 PM »

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 259
« Reply #49229 on: June 27, 2023, 10:00:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
Itmakes me think of the Adio logo.

Like a mirror of the original Matix logo before Val Surf took it over