Author Topic: Fitness/Gym Thread  (Read 37332 times)

All Hail Wu Welsh

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Fitness/Gym Thread
« Reply #90 on: December 04, 2010, 09:02:37 PM »
You really are one delusional fuck, you're in here saying that the gym is for uncreative stupid people, and real smart people get their exercise doing real activities, yet you constantly blast other leisure activities, you openly talk about how lame riding a bike and snowboarding are ALL THE FUCKING TIME.  You remind me of my angry stoner friend who thinks everything he likes and does is awesome, smart and creative, and every interest/preference/activity he doesn't partake in or like is fuckin stupid and for lesser humans.

lighting

• Rep: -19
« Reply #91 on: December 04, 2010, 10:51:02 PM »
fuck yes sons, throwin' down in da gym thread.

then I wuz
couchlocked
til' tha
morning

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1580
« Reply #92 on: December 04, 2010, 11:09:25 PM »
the best work out i ever got skateboarding was trying to skate vert by myself.....

just skating is adequate excercise I think..like if you skated every day, you'd be fine...if you went home and got drunk everyday though....that might cancel the excercise....

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1482
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #93 on: December 04, 2010, 11:26:56 PM »
I don't think I've ever had 6 hours to devote to skateboarding in a single day since I graduated from college.  Even then, it wasn't like I was skating the entire time before.  A lot of those times were spent waiting for my other friends to take runs at the spot and straight up chilling.  One of the funniest things that happened was getting my calves measured for a physical and finding my right calf was an inch larger in circumference since it got significantly more activity as my push foot.

Inanimate Object

« Reply #94 on: December 05, 2010, 12:45:41 AM »
Expand Quote
My only fitness goal is to be the old guy who's grip commands respect. That grown man strength you can't get in a gym. I'm about half way done with a 60' stone masonry wall that hopefully has me well on my way.
[close]
This is a real man.
All of you saying you can't stay fit by living an active lifestyle are fucking fooling yourself. The gym is a way of living an active lifestyle, just a really, really, really, uncreative way of doing so. Only a complete fucking dumbass would think that it is anything different.

As an adult male during your mid 20's and 30's, you cannot achieve an appreciable level of fitness just living an "active lifestyle". You can't just walk around and swim occasionally and be in good shape - metabolism doesn't work that way.

Garth Marenghi

« Reply #95 on: December 05, 2010, 02:52:07 AM »
My knee's in a terrible shape so I have to go the gym 3 times a week, but it doesn't mean I don't do any other exercises while I'm there.

few123456789

« Reply #96 on: December 05, 2010, 01:44:14 PM »
It's not a sport. I'm not saying what you do has to involve being creative, I am saying that fitness should be a reflection of an active lifestyle, not a gym membership. Cool people have other goals and have fitness as a nice side effect. Losers buy gym memberships so they can get muscular for the purpose of their own vanity. I find vanity off-putting.
Still don't agree. I'm not the type of person that's look to reach Arnold's size...I don't desire that. I work out for being healthy, both mentally and psychically. I was getting girls left and right before I started working out, so it wasn't solely for looks. I like developing muscle, I've been fascinated with the human body as a child. And my exercise wouldn't be restricted to a gym, but not everyone has the access to oceans, mountains, etc. And who said being active can't involve a gym? People have their own views.
[/quote]

Depends on where you live. ? When I lived in LA I hiked, biked and swam too to stay active, but it's 24 degrees outside right now and if I don't go to a gym or an indoor skatepark I don't get exercise. ? Also, running and long-distance biking are sports. ? I run marathons in the summer and if i'm not in the gym when it's cold outside I'm out of shape for those.

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #97 on: December 05, 2010, 07:51:18 PM »
Expand Quote
I was getting girls left and right before I started working out
[close]

I like my woman natural, but that's pushing it. Here's some women that were coming my way...damn:

This woman brings me back to the 8th grade. She had the biggest tits out of all the girls. She had a huge crush on me and I got to touch her boobs...big accomplishment back then. Sadly I was took involved with Nintendo, anime, and skateboarding to care too much about these fine ladies. Also with shyness made it a challenge for me. Sadly I never grew balls to actually talk to her, so I never dated her. ? But look at her now, still beautiful. Those tits can't be contained in that shirt. Bad thing is, she looks like she'll be fat in her 30's. Lucky for me, my current girlfriend has D cup fun bag...oh do I enjoy sucking on them.

Here's another beauty. A fine ass Turkish woman. I messaged here forever ago back when myspace was on top. I found out she thought I was hot. Her and her friend used to talk about how good looking I was and they NEVER gave me a hint. Fuck, the whole time I thought I was out of her league. A popular girl liking a no body was under heard of. She's to the right: Fuck facebook won't let the link work. Her name is Samantha Hunt if someone is wondering
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000208942279
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 07:53:21 PM by Crass »

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #98 on: December 05, 2010, 08:00:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
I like my woman natural, but that's pushing it. Here's some women that were coming my way...damn:

This woman brings me back to the 8th grade. She had the biggest tits out of all the girls. She had a huge crush on me and I got to touch her boobs...big accomplishment back then. Sadly I was took involved with Nintendo, anime, and skateboarding to care too much about these fine ladies. Also with shyness made it a challenge for me. Sadly I never grew balls to actually talk to her, so I never dated her. ? But look at her now, still beautiful. Those tits can't be contained in that shirt. Bad thing is, she looks like she'll be fat in her 30's. Lucky for me, my current girlfriend has D cup fun bag...oh do I enjoy sucking on them.

Here's another beauty. A fine ass Turkish woman. I messaged here forever ago back when myspace was on top. I found out she thought I was hot. Her and her friend used to talk about how good looking I was and they NEVER gave me a hint. Fuck, the whole time I thought I was out of her league. A popular girl liking a no body was under heard of. She's to the right: Fuck facebook won't let the link work. Her name is Samantha Hunt if someone is wondering
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000208942279

wtf, who are you? are you like some outkast dude from the 80s and you never got the girl? are you Ducky or some shit? first you're talking about saving up all kinds of money to buy your gal the perfect wedding ring & now this? yeah, i seee boobs, but those girl's look like total normies. not cool, bro. not cool.

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #99 on: December 05, 2010, 08:07:14 PM »
Bonus girl:
It was my Junior year in high school. I was hoping for some good looking military brats to move to that 1 star town. Then this woman walked in to my 6th hour English class. I wouldn't be surprised if my eyes were glued on here the whole time. She was new and it was my chance to get this girl. I didn't know how to approach her, honestly I never had to do it before...girls always came to me. So I did the lamest thing ever, find her on myspace and messaged her. She was talkative and never failed to respond back. I got the hint she was liking me. So we talked for about a week on there. Once again I let another girl slip away, I never grew the damn balls to talk to her. She was always with a friend. Then a little later some dumb ass senior started dating her. FFUUUUU

Then about a month or two later my standard when at an all time low. I dated a girl that has been a MILF since the 8th grade. She was decent looking at the time. I said fuck it...I didn't care if she had a child. I walked like 5 miles to meet her at the skate park then we walked to her house. We hung out all day and I got a ride home from her drunk older sister. I was glad I made it home, she was driving on the lines. The relationship lasted for a week, she was boring as fuck and we didn't click. For some reason I wanted her back, I don't know why but I did. She sort of wanted me back because she visited me at the park twice and even asked if I want to go to prom a few months later. I declined lol. Now she looks fuckin horrible, just got married and had a second kid...and NOW is on her third. She spends more time through pregnancy than actually fucking. Her husband must hate here lol.

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #100 on: December 05, 2010, 08:11:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
wtf, who are you? are you like some outkast dude from the 80s and you never got the girl? are you Ducky or some shit? first you're talking about saving up all kinds of money to buy your gal the perfect wedding ring & now this? yeah, i seee boobs, but those girl's look like total normies. not cool, bro. not cool.
[close]
She's the girl to the right, the other two are ugly in my opinion.
I guess so lol. they look better in person, trust me. Oh no, no. This happened back in 07 or 08. Being in the military people move around a lot. that girls dad was in the military. I'm perfectly happy with the lady I have now, definitely my soul mate. I haven't cheated on her, nor has she.

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #101 on: December 05, 2010, 08:14:22 PM »
Bonus girl:
It was my Junior year in high school. I was hoping for some good looking military brats to move to that 1 star town. Then this woman walked in to my 6th hour English class. I wouldn't be surprised if my eyes were glued on here the whole time. She was new and it was my chance to get this girl. I didn't know how to approach her, honestly I never had to do it before...girls always came to me. So I did the lamest thing ever, find her on myspace and messaged her. She was talkative and never failed to respond back. I got the hint she was liking me. So we talked for about a week on there. Once again I let another girl slip away, I never grew the damn balls to talk to her. She was always with a friend. Then a little later some dumb ass senior started dating her. FFUUUUU

Then about a month or two later my standard when at an all time low. I dated a girl that has been a MILF since the 8th grade. She was decent looking at the time. I said fuck it...I didn't care if she had a child. I walked like 5 miles to meet her at the skate park then we walked to her house. We hung out all day and I got a ride home from her drunk older sister. I was glad I made it home, she was driving on the lines. The relationship lasted for a week, she was boring as fuck and we didn't click. For some reason I wanted her back, I don't know why but I did. She sort of wanted me back because she visited me at the park twice and even asked if I want to go to prom a few months later. I declined lol. Now she looks fuckin horrible, just got married and had a second kid...and NOW is on her third. She spends more time through pregnancy than actually fucking. Her husband must hate here lol.

you are the normie milf slayer. hehe. props, i guess? do yr thang, Crass!

edit: just read your other post. keep being faithful, Crass!

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -598
  • who knows
« Reply #102 on: December 05, 2010, 08:16:08 PM »
i run for one hour 3-4 times a week.  i like it. it's fun.  it's like a one hour sanctuary from everything.   if its not raining or snowing skate everyday unless i am hurt
where is home?

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #103 on: December 05, 2010, 08:22:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Bonus girl:

[close]

Actually I've only had sex with my current girlfriend. Odd isn't it?

Yes I will. I hate being around other women, it makes me miss her and I honestly have no desire for another.

Back to exercising. Another tip is to change up the exercise. The muscles will get accustomed to an exercise if you never change it up. But exercise like the squat and dead lift for example are an exception.

kilgore.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 313
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #104 on: December 05, 2010, 09:03:41 PM »
not very odd....all those chicks are busted.
No holds barred, til labias say "free us"
then its straight to your kids' school, wine coolers in the Prius

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #105 on: December 05, 2010, 11:26:16 PM »
not very odd....all those chicks are busted.
???
Then what do you consider good or decent looking?

kilgore.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #106 on: December 05, 2010, 11:30:39 PM »
you honestly think those girls are good looking?

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #107 on: December 05, 2010, 11:46:28 PM »
you honestly think those girls are good looking?
In my opinion, yes. Are there better looking girls, yes

So what do you consider good looking?

kilgore.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #108 on: December 06, 2010, 02:25:13 AM »
that's a ridiculously general question but i'm guessing you're looking for an example? meh. we all know what is one hundred percent hot, but to call those girls a beauty and then post them as confirmation that you get chicks in a fitness thread....that's stretchin' it buddy. now if this was just an open discussion and you said you shot your jizz on them, that's cool, but this is too much for those girls not to be called ugly.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2552
« Reply #109 on: December 06, 2010, 02:39:49 AM »
Dude, just post photos of hot chicks you've slain. Don't be so COTG about it.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

GISM

• Rep: 25
  • pariah
« Reply #110 on: December 06, 2010, 03:00:31 AM »

What's a gime?

It's weird how I can push like crazy for hours but sometimes running up steps will get me breathing harder than I feel like I should be. I do a lot of half assed yoga/pilates. Gotta start jogging before winter weather wrecks me.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 03:04:50 AM by 324 »

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1580
« Reply #111 on: December 06, 2010, 08:22:13 AM »
i'm on the fence whether or not the busted chick hijack is making this thread worse....

The Donger

• Rep: -63
« Reply #112 on: December 06, 2010, 06:48:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Bonus girl:

[close]

[close]

Yes I will. I hate being around other women, it makes me miss her and I honestly have no desire for another.

Back to exercising. Another tip is to change up the exercise. The muscles will get accustomed to an exercise if you never change it up. But exercise like the squat and dead lift for example are an exception.

When I see a normal looking pretty girl with her kid in the pic, that is the ultimate boner killer. Picturing that kids massive head ripping her birth canal apart.

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #113 on: December 06, 2010, 07:14:07 PM »
Walking five miles to meet some chick with a kid at the skatepark is some Rawb shit right there.

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #114 on: December 06, 2010, 07:34:30 PM »
If you going to go five miles to a skatepark, why wouldnt you skate instead of walk? If you're worried about getting all sweaty, its probably not that big of a deal. You're meeting a girl at a skatepark. But if and when you strike out, atleast you'll have your board to do some slasher grinds before you have to go home and end the day with a good cry/fap.

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #115 on: December 06, 2010, 07:43:40 PM »
Donger that's her sister...

If you going to go five miles to a skatepark, why wouldnt you skate instead of walk? If you're worried about getting all sweaty, its probably not that big of a deal. You're meeting a girl at a skatepark. But if and when you strike out, atleast you'll have your board to do some slasher grinds before you have to go home and end the day with a good cry/fap.
You can only skate so far before reaching rocky roads...most of the roads were unskateable and side walks were rare.

I forgot to mention, when working out your abs develop your lower back muscles too...to provides a balance.

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #116 on: December 06, 2010, 07:48:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Bonus girl:

[close]

[close]

[close]

When I see a normal looking pretty girl with her kid in the pic, that is the ultimate boner killer. Picturing that kids massive head ripping her birth canal apart.

oh fuck that cracked me up
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1488
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
« Reply #117 on: June 29, 2014, 12:52:55 PM »
I am resurrecting this thread since reading through it I didn't get the info that I wanted. My situation is the following: I lost all my explosive muscle power due to running (no more pop) with my GF a lot and I can get a very good deal on a full year gym membership though work.

My goal would be to exercise my upper body since skating does enough for the lower half and to increase my pop as much as possible. I was thinking I should seek out some basketball exercise programs, because they need to jump as high as possible. Anyone tried increasing their pop working out at a gym?

Johnny Rocketflips

• Rep: -33
« Reply #118 on: June 29, 2014, 03:00:42 PM »

My goal would be to exercise my upper body since skating does enough for the lower half
u best be havin a laugh m8

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 261
  • tiger style
« Reply #119 on: June 30, 2014, 05:46:22 AM »
I am resurrecting this thread since reading through it I didn't get the info that I wanted. My situation is the following: I lost all my explosive muscle power due to running (no more pop) with my GF a lot and I can get a very good deal on a full year gym membership though work.

My goal would be to exercise my upper body since skating does enough for the lower half and to increase my pop as much as possible. I was thinking I should seek out some basketball exercise programs, because they need to jump as high as possible. Anyone tried increasing their pop working out at a gym?

they have those stands that you jump on at my gym and squats seems pretty obvious. i do a lot of calisthenics classes and the harder ones involve a lot of plyometrics work (aka jumping around).