Author Topic: Ask Karl  (Read 259814 times)

ORGANIKARL

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
Re: Ask Karl
« Reply #1470 on: November 05, 2013, 09:42:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Will Josh Anderson have any footage for Organika in the near future?
[close]
We've recently put this out:
[close]
Thank you! That was great video! Been hyped on Josh since he was on Manik skateboards. Definitely deserves a pro model!
You're welcome! Josh is the raddest!

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1471 on: November 05, 2013, 09:44:28 AM »
Karl what is your favorite Canadian city and why?
Vancouver for sure! Mainly because of the old Slam City Jam contest. The city would be full of skaters, it was the best feeling. Vancouver Island is such a beautiful place too.

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1472 on: November 05, 2013, 09:45:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
judging by the flower of life under your name you are into sacred geometry?

me too!
[close]
Yes ;D We are all into sacred geometry but most are not aware of this. Its the language of the Universe. I've been drawing/creating for 15 years now. I love it! Lotti just told me that MJ is into making sacred geometry art too. When i heard that my mind was blown! I kinda love MJ� :-*

Do you create too?
[close]

yeah I just got started, got myself a compass and some watercolors and have been having a blast! that's tight about MJ, I'm sure his stuff is a sight to behold.  
[close]
Rad!! Are you on instagram? If so, lets follow each other. Organikarl1111
[close]

I'm afraid not(no phone). regardless I'll check your stuff out. Once I make something that I can be fully proud of I'll be sure to send an image your way via PM or something. Thanks for the positive vibes dude!
Deal! Just open up your mind to the field and you'll create some amazing stuff.

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1473 on: November 05, 2013, 09:48:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Karl: are you still vegan or vegetarian?
[close]
I am no longer either. I eat fish, eggs and sometimes cheese. When I was a vegan for 11 years I was very unhealthy. I ate sooo many vegan cookies and cakes lol. And rarely ate my veggies. Because the product said "vegan" I used that as an excuse to over indulge. I eat way better now.
What about you?
[close]

ive been on and off between pescatarian to vegetarian and now vegan as an evolving process for over 15 years.  diet is a constant evolutionary process that is unique to the individual involved. a recent high blood pressure scare made me rethink my diet, and found the restrictions of a vegan diet would actually benefit me greatly.  i feel better than ever, but as i am not much for sweets, i eat a lot of fruit, veggies, and indulge on the vega one shakes (http://myvega.com/product/vega-one-nutritional-shake/) which i would recommend to anyone on any diet.   i just am always interested in other people that have been veg in the past that might be as neurotic as me when it comes to diet and exercise.  thanks for asking!  good vibes!!!
Yeah its always changing! Im pretty neurotic too. Cant only put junk in your body. I even broke down and bought an Alkaline water machine  ;)

_aminal

• Rep: -8
  • win some, lose most.
« Reply #1474 on: November 05, 2013, 02:08:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
I am no longer either. I eat fish, eggs and sometimes cheese. When I was a vegan for 11 years I was very unhealthy. I ate sooo many vegan cookies and cakes lol. And rarely ate my veggies. Because the product said "vegan" I used that as an excuse to over indulge. I eat way better now.
What about you?
[close]

ive been on and off between pescatarian to vegetarian and now vegan as an evolving process for over 15 years.  diet is a constant evolutionary process that is unique to the individual involved. a recent high blood pressure scare made me rethink my diet, and found the restrictions of a vegan diet would actually benefit me greatly.  i feel better than ever, but as i am not much for sweets, i eat a lot of fruit, veggies, and indulge on the vega one shakes (http://myvega.com/product/vega-one-nutritional-shake/) which i would recommend to anyone on any diet.   i just am always interested in other people that have been veg in the past that might be as neurotic as me when it comes to diet and exercise.  thanks for asking!  good vibes!!!
[close]
Yeah its always changing! Im pretty neurotic too. Cant only put junk in your body. I even broke down and bought an Alkaline water machine  ;)

my uncle has one of these and i used to go to his house to fill up a couple gallons. i've gone from strictly vegan to damn near only eating meat. these sort of things are hard to balance for me.

Ed's impossibles are like gonzs kickflips....

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 317
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1475 on: November 05, 2013, 02:39:45 PM »
I noticed you've been getting more tattoos. Any plans on future ones?

Check out this guy in Oakland. Dude is right up your ally.

http://www.dillonfortetattoo.com/#!portfolio/ckiy
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

4wheels

« Reply #1476 on: November 05, 2013, 03:11:05 PM »
got to get to know zion pretty well this last year and that kid has definitely got a good future ahead of him skating wise, its sick that youre hooking him up!

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1477 on: November 05, 2013, 07:21:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
What about you?
[close]

[close]
Yeah its always changing! Im pretty neurotic too. Cant only put junk in your body. I even broke down and bought an Alkaline water machine  ;)
[close]

my uncle has one of these and i used to go to his house to fill up a couple gallons. i've gone from strictly vegan to damn near only eating meat. these sort of things are hard to balance for me.
I feel that! Our bodies seem to always crave different things. I've eaten small pieces of turkey or chicken here and there but I can't seem to go all the way again. You know whats up with the Alkaline water!
And your sig is simply great!!

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1478 on: November 05, 2013, 07:25:17 PM »

Indeed!! That women has some of the best work i've ever seen. Been thinking about getting a full body tat. Like some type of Yakuza/Tribal style.

Thank you for showing me this guy!!

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1479 on: November 05, 2013, 07:27:06 PM »
got to get to know zion pretty well this last year and that kid has definitely got a good future ahead of him skating wise, its sick that youre hooking him up!
I love little man Zion! I'll be bringing him to Make-A-Wish this year. The kid is a champ!!

A.A

• Rep: -52
« Reply #1480 on: November 05, 2013, 07:34:30 PM »
what trick do you wish you had wired every time you tried it?
Twin Perks

Anotherwon

• Rep: -1
« Reply #1481 on: November 05, 2013, 11:04:42 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Indeed!! That women has some of the best work i've ever seen. Been thinking about getting a full body tat. Like some type of Yakuza/Tribal style.

Thank you for showing me this guy!!

dillon forte is the man... skates pretty rad too.
(video part in bootysweat)

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1482 on: November 06, 2013, 07:51:17 AM »
what trick do you wish you had wired every time you tried it?
Tre flip nose grind/nose manny like Felipe. Would be rad!

Makaveli

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -608
« Reply #1483 on: November 09, 2013, 04:33:52 PM »
Expand Quote
hey karl, i broke off my ankle riding an organika. you guys gonna pay me back or what?
[close]
Dang that sucks!! It wasn't the board, I promise. 

nah, it was the board, i promise you old rasta asshole! nah, i dont mean that. but how many times do i get a chance to call karl watson an asshole?
I’m a ghost that everyone can see.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #1484 on: November 09, 2013, 06:53:30 PM »
Karl why haven't you done the mega ramp? I thought you were a pro skater?

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1485 on: November 10, 2013, 08:32:57 AM »
Karl why haven't you done the mega ramp? I thought you were a pro skater?
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
hey karl, i broke off my ankle riding an organika. you guys gonna pay me back or what?
[close]
Dang that sucks!! It wasn't the board, I promise. 
[close]

nah, it was the board, i promise you old rasta asshole! nah, i dont mean that. but how many times do i get a chance to call karl watson an asshole?
These two question/comments made me crack up!
There is no way this old rasta asshole will ever do the mega haha

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #1486 on: November 11, 2013, 10:09:49 AM »

Kermit on Organika??

On on, or flow bro?
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1487 on: November 11, 2013, 01:02:10 PM »

Kermit on Organika??

On on, or flow bro?
This is amazing!  Kermit is fully on the team for sure!!

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1488 on: November 11, 2013, 08:41:46 PM »
Random question about something a long time ago: What do you think about Koston saying your front nose 270 out was his favorite trick done down hubba.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1489 on: November 12, 2013, 09:28:18 AM »
Random question about something a long time ago: What do you think about Koston saying your front nose 270 out was his favorite trick done down hubba.
Just brought this up last night to Walker!

I was on a tour and saw the video for the first time at a skate shop. As it got towards the end of that section I was thinking to myself "damn, they forgot about me" Then bam! The man himself named the trick and gave me the ultimate props. I felt so much joy I pretty much teared up. Koston showing love was most def one of those memorable moments for me.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #1490 on: November 12, 2013, 05:50:04 PM »
Karl if I paypal you 50$ will you try the mega? How much $ would it take?

Thinking of starting an "old rasta asshole tries the mega ramp" fund.. slap will really take to this

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #1491 on: November 12, 2013, 06:29:21 PM »

Thinking of starting an "old rasta asshole tries the mega ramp" fund.. slap will really take to this

no we wont
we want old flappy assholes
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #1492 on: November 13, 2013, 08:55:06 AM »

Makaveli

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1493 on: November 14, 2013, 06:11:36 AM »
Got a serious question this time.

Me and some homies are heading to miami in a few weeks, and i'm wondering if we should bring weed with us or buy it out there, as to avoid any checkpoints from texas to miami. what is your advice on the topic?

Endless Toedrag

• Rep: -13
« Reply #1494 on: November 14, 2013, 08:22:59 AM »
y'all ever make those price points in 8.5 for the big boys?
There's a code that ya better know.

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1495 on: November 14, 2013, 08:36:53 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Love that song but never saw the video. Crazy old school! Big up to the 90s

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1496 on: November 14, 2013, 08:41:57 AM »

Me and some homies are heading to miami in a few weeks, and i'm wondering if we should bring weed with us or buy it out there, as to avoid any checkpoints from texas to miami. what is your advice on the topic?

How gnarly are those checkpoints?

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1497 on: November 14, 2013, 08:43:03 AM »
y'all ever make those price points in 8.5 for the big boys?
Coming soon  ;)

_aminal

• Rep: -8
  • win some, lose most.
« Reply #1498 on: November 14, 2013, 11:11:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
What about you?
[close]

[close]
Yeah its always changing! Im pretty neurotic too. Cant only put junk in your body. I even broke down and bought an Alkaline water machine  ;)
[close]

[close]
I feel that! Our bodies seem to always crave different things. I've eaten small pieces of turkey or chicken here and there but I can't seem to go all the way again. You know whats up with the Alkaline water!
And your sig is simply great!!

gotta make healthy choices or at least be conscious of what yr putting into yr body. heck yeah thanks karl, yr an inspiration!

Ed's impossibles are like gonzs kickflips....

Makaveli

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1499 on: November 14, 2013, 06:23:10 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
How gnarly are those checkpoints?

that was the question, like idk, have you traveled out east like that? whats the deal with road trips like that and having weed? is that safe?