Author Topic: Twitter Battle between The Chief & Josiah Gatlyn VS. J Casanova  (Read 17467 times)

Cold Pizza

Re: Twitter Battle between The Chief & Josiah Gatlyn VS. J Casanova
« Reply #90 on: March 22, 2011, 08:34:59 AM »
No one ever said pro skateboarders were geniuses......

P Casanova

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -124
    • Eastern Exposure avatar image
« Reply #91 on: March 22, 2011, 08:37:54 AM »
Expand Quote
smokecrack...thanks for posting those pictures they are classics (over a year old).  :D
[close]
Where are those e-mails you were gonna put up :D
The Selfish guys approached me about this and I agreed that it wouldnt be right to post emails to and from a company that I no longer work for. It would be stupid on my part but I assure you that I quit from there.

Belligerent Irish Cop

• Rep: -276
« Reply #92 on: March 22, 2011, 08:46:44 AM »
God is right up there with unicorns, vampires, and leprechauns. It's a bunch of made up bullshit grounded in superstition, ignorance, and the desire to answer questions, which had no answers at the time people came up with this shit.

Science has replaced the need for God, Christians are bunch of assholes and most of them uneducated simpletons and no, I don't respect your fucking beliefs.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
« Reply #93 on: March 22, 2011, 09:06:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
smokecrack...thanks for posting those pictures they are classics (over a year old).  :D
[close]
[close]
The Selfish guys approached me about this and I agreed that it wouldnt be right to post emails to and from a company that I no longer work for. It would be stupid on my part but I assure you that I quit from there.
Your answer to that was that you were going to publish the e-mails. So you were quitting Shellfish for another job at another company. Now - no other job and refusal to publish the e-mails verifying you quit. Hey, you stacked it against yourself man.

JRCrashlanding

• Rep: 10
« Reply #94 on: March 22, 2011, 09:29:57 AM »
Gentlemen: START YOUR EGOOOOOSS!!!
gently step on a hamburger wearing D3 2001s and film it

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #95 on: March 22, 2011, 09:31:47 AM »
God is right up there with unicorns, vampires, and leprechauns. It's a bunch of made up bullshit grounded in superstition, ignorance, and the desire to answer questions, which had no answers at the time people came up with this shit.

Science has replaced the need for God, Christians are bunch of assholes and most of them uneducated simpletons and no, I don't respect your fucking beliefs.

for once i actually agree with you

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #96 on: March 22, 2011, 09:47:04 AM »

fuck you and your unicorn-disproving thoughts.

Rutger Hauer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -25
« Reply #97 on: March 22, 2011, 10:00:27 AM »
Jereme re-inventing god. Wonderful!
"I don't know what my appeal is. I can see I've got blue eyes and don't look like the Hunchback of Notre Dame but I can't understand the fuss."

earlygrab

« Reply #98 on: March 22, 2011, 10:06:48 AM »
It started off with just a question, but my fascination for life through his eyes kept the questions coming.
I was just trying to understand his ideology, in no way was I trying to say I'm better than him at anything...

I've been here for years and been asked 'every' question possible; the 20 q's w J rog seemed mellow, not sure why everyone's trippin...

if you really wanted to know how god and hip hop work together, did you think Jrog was gonna give you a legit answer? I'm all for the pursuit of knowledge but your asking the joker to tell you how he entertains the people while staying true to "your" king. IMO, your questions and opinions were a mute point the moment you said the only people that can answer the question for you are DMX or JROG. It may have been a funny thing to say but it cements the point that you weren't really looking for an answer as much as you were trying to have fun at JROG's expense.

and that's not always a bad thing. Sometimes we all need to laugh at ourselves as much as we need to put others in check.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #99 on: March 22, 2011, 10:11:28 AM »
Grim, as a computer expert, which is more unlikely: that someone saw the need for and created Twitter or that it exists and is successful?
Either the latter or just pure luck. That's a tough one.

Jereme re-inventing god. Wonderful!
...not as bad as Aryan Christ!

tre killa

« Reply #100 on: March 22, 2011, 03:02:24 PM »
wow jereme rogers is REALLY fucking stupid

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #101 on: March 22, 2011, 07:15:45 PM »
How is it unchristian to "fuck the baddest bitches?" Mary Magdalen was a hooker, and definitely could be classified as one of the baddest bitches in the bible. You mean to tell me you don't think Jesus ever hit that? JRog is just thinking "WWJD?" and realizes Jesus always kept the baddest bitch in his entourage, and was inviting to all, so every chance he gets, he makes like Jesus and brings a Magdalen home. Don't let that evangelical preacher misinterpretive shit get you confused, Fucking the baddest bitches is part of the gospel. Even if you believe that Jesus was a virgin shit, I guarantee Mark, Matthew, and Paul were running a train on that bad bitch
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Sexy Alf

• Rep: 4
  • so damn sexy
« Reply #102 on: March 22, 2011, 07:20:08 PM »
The only interesting part of this thread is that one guy's uncanny resemblance to Bobby Hill.

Gnarwhal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -20
« Reply #103 on: March 22, 2011, 07:33:39 PM »
How is it unchristian to "fuck the baddest bitches?" Mary Magdalen was a hooker, and definitely could be classified as one of the baddest bitches in the bible. You mean to tell me you don't think Jesus ever hit that? JRog is just thinking "WWJD?" and realizes Jesus always kept the baddest bitch in his entourage, and was inviting to all, so every chance he gets, he makes like Jesus and brings a Magdalen home. Don't let that evangelical preacher misinterpretive shit get you confused, Fucking the baddest bitches is part of the gospel. Even if you believe that Jesus was a virgin shit, I guarantee Mark, Matthew, and Paul were running a train on that bad bitch

best thing ive ever read

get some

• Rep: 47
  • fromthewombtothetombpresumetheunpredictable
« Reply #104 on: March 22, 2011, 07:37:45 PM »
WWJD - What Would Jereme Do
say they ain't no gravity up there....mean we could get high and never come down....

daniel

• Rep: 35
« Reply #105 on: March 22, 2011, 08:18:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

JR is shitting on you in every interview he does & you can't even post up a letter of resignation in your own defense?

Dude's feet are all over your couch.

annoyedwithskating

« Reply #106 on: March 22, 2011, 08:29:41 PM »
basically most thought in the west is post modern, with a modernist background. the modernist says, things are objective. the post modern prefers to diverge to an acknowledgment of subjective interpretation. both of these guys are trying to validate an objective argument using post modern methods. all unconsciously of course as im sure neither of them have studied philosophy. the difference is that Jamie is taking a "historical" position whereas Jereme is relying on a different interpretation based on new ageism, liberalism, and basically some shit yuppy white ex christians came up with in the 70s as they embraced forms of "buddism/hinduism" etc.... of course these interpretations are all a big mix of gnostic, new age, liberal, post hippie thought. i include Jaime and his attempt at fundamentalism because evangelicalism has also been watered down in the west as progressive elements have shown the absurdity of stoning witches and excluding other ethnicities from church attendance etc.... and even more in his own actions as the bible clearly states, "a man shall not have long hair" oh wait, he cut it off.  in conclusion, they are both nuts, and neither is capable of rational thought.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 08:43:58 PM by geoff »

Star Whores Episode I: The Fellatio Menace

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 229
« Reply #107 on: March 22, 2011, 10:19:16 PM »
"O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us. Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones."

...that was in response to a deleted post with jr's comment about God being cool with murdering a baby.

having said that, the whole "God is love" concept is absurd, believe or not... the God of the old testament killed more people than anyone (not to mention the whole fucking world except Noah and his redneck family).

if post- retirement duke nukem bagged that azz i have a chance too

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 743
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
« Reply #108 on: March 23, 2011, 12:29:50 AM »

Do you skate?
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

Gnarwhal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -20
« Reply #109 on: March 23, 2011, 05:06:32 AM »
^ cmon mayne his parts dropping soon

Firebert

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 232
    • Instagram avatar image
« Reply #110 on: March 23, 2011, 08:01:50 AM »
basically most thought in the west is post modern, with a modernist background. the modernist says, things are objective. the post modern prefers to diverge to an acknowledgment of subjective interpretation. both of these guys are trying to validate an objective argument using post modern methods. all unconsciously of course as im sure neither of them have studied philosophy. the difference is that Jamie is taking a "historical" position whereas Jereme is relying on a different interpretation based on new ageism, liberalism, and basically some shit yuppy white ex christians came up with in the 70s as they embraced forms of "buddism/hinduism" etc.... of course these interpretations are all a big mix of gnostic, new age, liberal, post hippie thought. i include Jaime and his attempt at fundamentalism because evangelicalism has also been watered down in the west as progressive elements have shown the absurdity of stoning witches and excluding other ethnicities from church attendance etc.... and even more in his own actions as the bible clearly states, "a man shall not have long hair" oh wait, he cut it off.  in conclusion, they are both nuts, and neither is capable of rational thought.
were they knocked out?

strangefires

« Reply #111 on: March 23, 2011, 10:09:59 AM »
jamie thomas is WAY MORE of a kook than jereme rogers. what a bitch trying to act like he's superior.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 10:21:36 AM by strangefires »

A.J.K.

« Reply #112 on: March 23, 2011, 10:18:44 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

for once i actually agree with you

P Casanova

« Reply #113 on: March 23, 2011, 10:21:46 AM »
I did quit Selfish....Ask Dan Diego himself.

Yes I skate...come to delaware and lets go.

Those pictures are a year old and 32lbs heavier than I am currently. I have lost the weight....want proof? look at my facebook.

I got nothing to hide from you guys.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
« Reply #114 on: March 23, 2011, 10:32:02 AM »
I did quit Selfish....Ask Dan Diego himself.

I got nothing to hide from you guys.
Owner says you got fired.

I know you have nothing to hide, except the emails that you said you'd post proving you quit. Suddenly now that's unethical, yet it's cool for you to prod at Selfish since you quit, including modifying your username to mock your old boss.

P Casanova

« Reply #115 on: March 23, 2011, 10:42:19 AM »
Jereme wasn't my boss... Dan Diego was.

I am not hiding emails....I am telling you the truth about me quitting. Yes its unethical to publish the emails, I made the name change since Selfish asked me to change it.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
« Reply #116 on: March 23, 2011, 10:48:32 AM »
Just redact the sensitive parts... it's not unethical if you wrote it, eh?

P Casanova

« Reply #117 on: March 23, 2011, 10:51:20 AM »

No its not unethical that I wrote it. It has information in the email that I don't feel comfortable posting.

annoyedwithskating

« Reply #118 on: March 23, 2011, 11:13:17 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
were they knocked out?

most of our sensibilities operate on the subconscious level, so when i say unconscious, it means they are not conscious of the reasons why they think the way they do. this is true for most if not all of us.

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #119 on: March 23, 2011, 11:14:39 AM »

dont hurry him, he is still adding the watermarks on the pdf-files.