Author Topic: Things You Pondered Today  (Read 577781 times)

LordManHammer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -323
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Things You Pondered Today
« Reply #4830 on: January 26, 2021, 03:17:57 PM »
Has anyone on here ever tried Flakka or bath salts? If so what's the appeal?  What was your experience did it feel good or was it shite?
Dueces Bitch's

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1209
« Reply #4831 on: January 26, 2021, 06:07:52 PM »
Has anyone on here ever tried Flakka or bath salts? If so what's the appeal?  What was your experience did it feel good or was it shite?

It’s great.  It’s bath salts, it gets you really high.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #4832 on: January 26, 2021, 08:56:01 PM »
Never done like straight up "bath salts", but I definitely had a summer where I was doing a lot of kinda sketchy molly, that I'm pretty certain had synthetic cathinones mixed in it.

They still gave me a lot of the positive aspects of molly, just to a lesser degree, but definitely had a more anxious & less clean feel to it, in comparison to the higher quality molly I've done. Also had a much harsher, more depleted feeling the next day.

In most cases, I don't think they make you go totally crazy, like some of the more sensationalism news coverage makes them seem, but still not something you should be doing really.

brycickle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 155
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4833 on: January 26, 2021, 09:25:34 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

It’s great.  It’s bath salts, it gets you really high.
Well, I love shoes.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #4834 on: January 28, 2021, 09:50:44 AM »
would a cheese n crackers style miniramp part with jamal smith and cody mac be super rad or just confusing?
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1381
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4835 on: January 28, 2021, 10:54:50 AM »
Never done like straight up "bath salts", but I definitely had a summer where I was doing a lot of kinda sketchy molly, that I'm pretty certain had synthetic cathinones mixed in it.

They still gave me a lot of the positive aspects of molly, just to a lesser degree, but definitely had a more anxious & less clean feel to it, in comparison to the higher quality molly I've done. Also had a much harsher, more depleted feeling the next day.

In most cases, I don't think they make you go totally crazy, like some of the more sensationalism news coverage makes them seem, but still not something you should be doing really.

That pink "Molly" was gross.

I've got an uncle who actually enjoyed smoking "spice" or whatever that shit is. Dude had plenty of weed but would roll up spice joints and get down. Fucking moron
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4836 on: January 28, 2021, 02:31:05 PM »
would a cheese n crackers style miniramp part with jamal smith and cody mac be super rad or just confusing?

Half of it would be super rad.  I’d want to shove that stupid fucking toothpick up the other half’s ass.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -323
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
« Reply #4837 on: January 28, 2021, 04:21:07 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I've got an uncle who actually enjoyed smoking "spice" or whatever that shit is. Dude had plenty of weed but would roll up spice joints and get down. Fucking moron
I'm not interested in trying it so much I want to understand what they get from the bath salts? Like a speedy feeling or is it a trippy ass backwards molly?
Dueces Bitch's

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #4838 on: January 28, 2021, 06:13:28 PM »
No joke, tonight I got given a pressed molly pill for free when I bought a bunch of pot, but somehow lost it as I walking to the train.

The pill was really tiny, when he gave it to me I was even half-thinking "I bet I'm gonna lose this thing". Still sucks though, I was already pretty excited to do it this weekend.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 975
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #4839 on: January 28, 2021, 07:27:52 PM »
I maybe sell some recording gear so I can start another civic build. It's been like 13 years since I've owned a car.

I like Hondas then Datsun/Nissan and then I go in for  everything else.

To me there's nothing cooler than a crx with a good b swap

I like zc swaps too but I bet those are so old no one fucks with them.

I'm surprised I can still build b motors.

I'll take whatever I can score. I'd even do another d16y5. Thats a dope motor. Sohc VTEC -E.

Better than nothing.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2021, 07:35:34 PM by Uncle Flea »
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Mystical Leader

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -134
« Reply #4840 on: February 01, 2021, 01:50:13 AM »
So whats the deal with impressionists? Never understood why anyone would find them funny. Mimicking celebrities, man dressed as a woman vice versa, politicians etc.. Can some one who likes it tell me why they find it humorous?

piss joslin

• Rep: -13
« Reply #4841 on: February 01, 2021, 11:04:15 AM »
So whats the deal with impressionists? Never understood why anyone would find them funny. Mimicking celebrities, man dressed as a woman vice versa, politicians etc.. Can some one who likes it tell me why they find it humorous?
there's one of trump dancing that's hilarious. but he actually dances the trump so it ain't too far off.
guess it's up to the writers to make the impressionist funny. just looking like, say elvis, isn't inherently funny.

mushroom slice

« Reply #4842 on: February 03, 2021, 03:53:33 PM »
Does the concave earth theory explain what dark matter is? I am starting to think it may and it’s been keeping me up at night.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4843 on: February 04, 2021, 10:51:46 AM »

When is this stupidity going to stop?

(A)pl(E)

rawr1922

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 110
« Reply #4844 on: February 04, 2021, 11:26:45 PM »
What has Rocco been doing since leaving World? 

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4845 on: February 05, 2021, 07:31:26 AM »
Why does it take like 10 weeks for a magazine subscription to kick in?  How many behind-the-scenes machinations could it possibly require to send a magazine to an address?  It’s not brain surgery, just send the fucking thing.

TL;DR: I want my Cat Fancy and I want it now god damnit.

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 982
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4846 on: February 05, 2021, 08:04:13 AM »
amanda bynes was a very talented sketch actress .. she could have been a mega star .. kinda sad
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #4847 on: February 05, 2021, 04:53:19 PM »
Thinking about being a guy who wears Jerry Hsu's wife's pro model hat
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

Youoverthere

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 165
« Reply #4848 on: February 05, 2021, 05:41:39 PM »
There’s an alternate universe where America had to deal with 4 years of trump and then 4 years of Kanye back to back.

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

Youoverthere

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 165
« Reply #4849 on: February 05, 2021, 05:44:29 PM »
amanda bynes was a very talented sketch actress .. she could have been a mega star .. kinda sad
she was my celebrity crush when I was a kid. Now she’s busted and has really bad face tatts.

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 334
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #4850 on: February 06, 2021, 03:00:14 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Spice should be DMT.

Grind King Rims

« Reply #4851 on: February 06, 2021, 03:36:57 AM »

I have no idea how Dan Schneider isn't already in prison. It's crazy. Everyone knows that he was a serial child rapist. It's been common knowledge for years. And yet he's still a millionaire, living out his Autumn years in Hollywood, probably continuing to abuse children.

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4852 on: February 06, 2021, 11:04:54 AM »
Why are there so many legal stimulants like Coffee/Tea, sodas, Monster/Red Bull, Energy Pills, etc. things that get you hyped.  But so few legal things that help you chill.  We got weed legal some places, I can't do it b/c the nature of my work, but then all we have are things like Chamomille Tea, Valarian Root, Sleeping pills, Booze, etc. to mellow out with..  I would love the opposite effect of a Monster or Red Bull if I could buy it at the grocery store and not get in trouble.   

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4853 on: February 06, 2021, 11:59:58 PM »
I'm not going to get another stimulus

Fuck me. All I need is a car and I'm good. I'll bust my ass do a motor swap. Make a cool little race civic.

Then I'll upgrade to camper again put the car in a trailer and boom im set.

House and a race car.
(A)pl(E)

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #4854 on: February 07, 2021, 12:11:00 AM »
What has Rocco been doing since leaving World?

Man he bought an airstream, he’s full living the dream like that dude of greys anatomy except hookers instead of whatever the fuck her name was

Edit
You know who I mean the one that always had such a fucking problem with everything
Bitch loved a monologue, too
Fuck her
listen to cosmic psychos

rawr1922

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 110
« Reply #4855 on: February 09, 2021, 03:00:10 AM »
I play the lotto pretty religiously. Buy a ticket for all 3 lottery's with drawings twice a week.  Spend $40 a month on lotto tickets. I feel like my family & friends are not doing their part. They should play the lotto so our chances of winning increase. Constantly daydream about how to split the winnings with people I know. Would even share funds with Slap. Disappointed that my inner circle doesn't play 

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4856 on: February 09, 2021, 07:54:16 PM »
Do those Japanese steakhouses where the chef does a little show have really high insurance premiums?  It just seems like there’s a lot that could go wrong with all the hot surfaces, 4ft tall flames, knives, sake and flicking bits of shrimp into a stranger’s mouth.

And think about what it’d be like to be one of those chefs going through some sort of personal crisis but having to show up, put on a happy face and perform for a bunch of dumb fucks.

Dude just found out his daughter is addicted to OxyContin and he’s staring at some moron with his mouth wide open waiting for them to flick some seafood in there.  That’s gotta be tough.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #4857 on: February 10, 2021, 09:57:14 AM »
I play the lotto pretty religiously. Buy a ticket for all 3 lottery's with drawings twice a week.  Spend $40 a month on lotto tickets. I feel like my family & friends are not doing their part. They should play the lotto so our chances of winning increase. Constantly daydream about how to split the winnings with people I know. Would even share funds with Slap. Disappointed that my inner circle doesn't play

My man!
I can fully relate to the daydreaming bit, I get mad stoned sometimes and look at private islands you can buy and those brabus cars and movie props, art auctions, yachts, just hectic shit ahaha

I am in a couple syndicates with mates and I often get tickets for just myself, too

No shit my ex and I used to play the same numbers and one week we forgot and they came up, I can’t remember exactly but maybe 1.4 mil so not enough to stop working but would have been super helpful
I remember we were so shocked and upset we just said nah we’re not gonna discuss this haha. She threw up but I didn’t. I could have though. What can you do.

Mate won 88 grand a few years ago and got it to something like almost a mil with crypto. It kinda consumed him though we’d be working and the cunt would be frigging around on his laptop. He lost a bunch of that money though

Dad’s mate got 4 mil on keno years ago and this old bloke I used to work with won, I can’t remember but it was a few mil. My parents won too when I was a kid but not like millions or anything

I guess I’m just trying to say people win this shit every day, I hope you and I both come up one day mate

I smash those prize home tickets too, the rsl art unions and stuff the odds are way better and couple times a year the prize is a small block of units, that’s good enough I reckon
listen to cosmic psychos

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 982
« Reply #4858 on: February 10, 2021, 10:46:11 AM »
why the news outlets broadcast nonstop video playback of george floyd being murdered but they wont show grainy surveillance footage of a snow shoveling murder
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #4859 on: February 10, 2021, 03:39:04 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

My man!
I can fully relate to the daydreaming bit, I get mad stoned sometimes and look at private islands you can buy and those brabus cars and movie props, art auctions, yachts, just hectic shit ahaha

I am in a couple syndicates with mates and I often get tickets for just myself, too

No shit my ex and I used to play the same numbers and one week we forgot and they came up, I can’t remember exactly but maybe 1.4 mil so not enough to stop working but would have been super helpful
I remember we were so shocked and upset we just said nah we’re not gonna discuss this haha. She threw up but I didn’t. I could have though. What can you do.

Mate won 88 grand a few years ago and got it to something like almost a mil with crypto. It kinda consumed him though we’d be working and the cunt would be frigging around on his laptop. He lost a bunch of that money though

Dad’s mate got 4 mil on keno years ago and this old bloke I used to work with won, I can’t remember but it was a few mil. My parents won too when I was a kid but not like millions or anything

I guess I’m just trying to say people win this shit every day, I hope you and I both come up one day mate

I smash those prize home tickets too, the rsl art unions and stuff the odds are way better and couple times a year the prize is a small block of units, that’s good enough I reckon

At my local rs every sunday they do meat raffles, 20 trays to give away, you dont even need to buy tickets, just gotta be having a slap, me and the mrs would grab a couple beers, throw in 10 bucks and just to 10 cent hits to make it go further, my name gets called, i go pick my tray all stoked, come back to get my beer then my mrs name got called, two meat trays in one day.....not sure what the point of this story was anymore but fucken cheers to doubling up luck

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up