Author Topic: Sale Gear Thread  (Read 2263839 times)

Scab Picker and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

jsettle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 134
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Sale Gear Thread
« Reply #9600 on: November 06, 2021, 07:20:24 AM »
Anybody bought the zero bail out package with the 3 decks? If so what decks did you get? Did they send 3 of the same decks, current decks in the line or outdated decks from past seasons?

skatesum609

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rep: 95
« Reply #9601 on: November 08, 2021, 05:51:19 AM »
https://www.unionskates.com/
25% off decks, shoes and pants. They have a huge board selection. Discount applied in cart

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2016
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #9602 on: November 08, 2021, 06:15:20 AM »
https://thedarkslide.com/collections/powell-peralta?page=2&sort_by=price-descending

Couple of Flight decks for $60 and Bones wheels on discount. Some Powell insect boards for $30 too.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

Sid Farkus - Bra Salesman

• Rep: 30
« Reply #9603 on: November 08, 2021, 10:20:03 AM »
Anybody bought the zero bail out package with the 3 decks? If so what decks did you get? Did they send 3 of the same decks, current decks in the line or outdated decks from past seasons?
I got one of the dipped ransom decks, a Thomas skeleton one that I think is a current release and a Burman from one of the artist collabs that was done very recently - Looks like a oil painting. You can use sub15 to get a discount as well. No complaints
Free Charlie Rambo

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1437
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9604 on: November 08, 2021, 12:46:33 PM »
25% off decks, shoes and pants. They have a huge board selection. Discount applied in cart

really good sale. decks shipped for 58 bucks. legit
Support your local skate shop

sadnocomply

• Rep: 165
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #9605 on: November 08, 2021, 01:44:41 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
damn good sale. Damn good shop. Have ordered multiple times from these guys and it’s always fast and on point!

Ayanami

• Rep: 55
« Reply #9606 on: November 08, 2021, 02:29:48 PM »
https://emerica.com/collections/sale

Not sure if anyone posted this yet but Emerica has an early Black Friday sale with a bunch of shoes for around half off.
i like the tiny headed bear who says nice stuff to everyone.

skatesum609

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rep: 95
« Reply #9607 on: November 08, 2021, 06:02:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
damn good sale. Damn good shop. Have ordered multiple times from these guys and it’s always fast and on point!

[close]
Free shipping over $75 too

CannerSpaghetti

« Reply #9608 on: November 08, 2021, 06:55:42 PM »

I got a black dipped gabriel summers, a chris cole board with a big ol skeleton, and the brockman board with the eye getting cut by a razor. They're all listed on the website last I checked. All were BBS as well based on the stickers on the shrink wrap.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 817
« Reply #9609 on: November 08, 2021, 07:12:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
Free shipping over $75 too

Got three decks shipped for 105.  Good dudes over there
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

Dooky-shoes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -306
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #9610 on: November 08, 2021, 07:44:24 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I got a black dipped gabriel summers, a chris cole board with a big ol skeleton, and the brockman board with the eye getting cut by a razor. They're all listed on the website last I checked. All were BBS as well based on the stickers on the shrink wrap.
Not a bad haul.

rocklobster

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9611 on: November 08, 2021, 11:17:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Not a bad haul.

Makes me wonder if the warehouse guys were given specific instructions not to put in the Iron Maiden or Misfits boards into the boxes.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

jsettle

« Reply #9612 on: November 09, 2021, 03:51:15 AM »
After reading what decks others got from zero, i think im going to order the 3 board package. Its inly 93 bucks with free shipping with the discount code for 15 percent off. Not a bad deal at all.

DarkPools

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #9613 on: November 09, 2021, 04:20:48 PM »
I did the Zero package and I'm pretty sure all their boards are Clutch right now AND most from 2020 were too.

All three of mine: 8.5" - Wimer "Shallow Grave", Burman "Skeleton", and Black/Green "Ransom"? All three are from recent seasons.

They ALL have a divot and 8.5 lazered in between the nose's mounting holes. That's not BBS marking as far as I know. That looks like Clutch markings.

The Zero 8.5 Orange Cole boards Zero dropped (Sept. 2020) when he rejoined must have also been Clutch since I'm pretty sure those had this marking as well. I got an 8.25 at the same time in a different graphic (to collect) and it also had the divot and 8.25 marking.

Just a heads up for those going to snag the bailout deal. For the record, the boards feel good after stepping on it: ample concave, good shape: the shape is not super full, nor super pointy either on the 8.5.
Super Champion Fun Zone

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1403
« Reply #9614 on: November 09, 2021, 04:49:42 PM »
The Adidas site has an early Black Friday sale (don't even think we should call it Black Friday any longer), 40% off with the code BLACKFRIDAY. You have to become a member, though. I got a pair of the Buzes for $74 Canadian after shipping and tax, so pretty good deal. I usually try to buy my shoes off shops, couldn't pass this one up though.

jsettle

« Reply #9615 on: November 09, 2021, 05:00:31 PM »
I did the Zero package and I'm pretty sure all their boards are Clutch right now AND most from 2020 were too.

All three of mine: 8.5" - Wimer "Shallow Grave", Burman "Skeleton", and Black/Green "Ransom"? All three are from recent seasons.

They ALL have a divot and 8.5 lazered in between the nose's mounting holes. That's not BBS marking as far as I know. That looks like Clutch markings.

The Zero 8.5 Orange Cole boards Zero dropped (Sept. 2020) when he rejoined must have also been Clutch since I'm pretty sure those had this marking as well. I got an 8.25 at the same time in a different graphic (to collect) and it also had the divot and 8.25 marking.

Just a heads up for those going to snag the bailout deal. For the record, the boards feel good after stepping on it: ample concave, good shape: the shape is not super full, nor super pointy either on the 8.5.

Thanks for all the info man!

rocklobster

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9616 on: November 09, 2021, 05:27:23 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Thanks @DarkPools - looks like their old inventory so no Iron Maiden / Misfits stuff. The decks they did in China weren't great from what I've heard, going to Clutch is a definite step up.

Still a good deal for hoarders.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 594
« Reply #9617 on: November 09, 2021, 06:06:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Thanks @DarkPools - looks like their old inventory so no Iron Maiden / Misfits stuff. The decks they did in China weren't great from what I've heard, going to Clutch is a definite step up.

Skated one that a kid from work left behind. It was in a hot shed for like 2 or 3 months. The wood felt great but the 14.5 WB was exhausting sometimes
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

switchfakie

« Reply #9618 on: November 09, 2021, 07:25:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Skated one that a kid from work left behind. It was in a hot shed for like 2 or 3 months. The wood felt great but the 14.5 WB was exhausting sometimes

ye i didnt cop because of the shitty wheelbase variance

Sid Farkus - Bra Salesman

• Rep: 30
« Reply #9619 on: November 09, 2021, 07:43:26 PM »

definitely suspicious. Just checked mine and they have the same punch/size marks that you mentioned and 2 of 3 are still available on the zero site and the other is still in online shops. 2 have a BBS hologram sticker under the shrink and the other has the sticker on the outside of the shrink. Too lazy right now to dig out any ungripped BBS decks to compare.
Free Charlie Rambo

manysnakes

« Reply #9621 on: November 10, 2021, 07:48:18 AM »
There’s ONE Ace 33 in stock. $15 silvers remain the norm tho

rocklobster

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9622 on: November 10, 2021, 08:58:38 AM »

Buy 1 black and 1 silver, total cost is less than 2 silver and you'll never have to worry about differentiating nose from tail.

Let Zumiez worry about their odd number trucks.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

Cuban_Lynx

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1453
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #9623 on: November 10, 2021, 02:19:16 PM »
20% off everything at Tristar with Skateshop20

Mbrimson88

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1074
  • Just another skate shop guy
« Reply #9624 on: November 10, 2021, 10:02:13 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Buy 1 black and 1 silver, total cost is less than 2 silver and you'll never have to worry about differentiating nose from tail.

The number of times someone has wanted just one truck though, for whatever reason, be it cracked or broken, grinded to death, or whatever else.

If it is on sale, it is always good to have a spare, either for parts or when someone wants to change a single hanger / baseplate, etc.

I talk too much about skateboards.  Sorry.

rocklobster

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9625 on: November 10, 2021, 10:49:25 PM »
https://www.oldskullskateboards.com/decks/?sort=priceasc

Pointed it out in another thread, TKF decks for $40 is a steal.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

manysnakes

« Reply #9626 on: November 11, 2021, 06:39:03 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

The real heat is to mix up the hangers and baseplates so you have harlequin trucks

Punished Skateboards

• Rep: 61
« Reply #9627 on: November 11, 2021, 06:45:14 AM »

Esmith5488

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 407
« Reply #9628 on: November 11, 2021, 09:26:38 AM »
https://orchardshop.com/

Got the email and got a long sleeve and venture 5.6 Ti’s for 100

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 443
« Reply #9629 on: November 11, 2021, 09:49:34 AM »
Expand Quote

Got the email and got a long sleeve and venture 5.6 Ti’s for 100

Good shit, was able to snag 5.8 ti's iv'e been after. And saved a few bucks
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma